Official Florida Vs. Miami(FL) Thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the outcome?
I need to shut the fukk up 3 9.38%
Gators will Crush em 14 43.75%
Hurricanes in a close one 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 03:20 PM         #341
GTJ1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida is still azz and they won't win another ship with that spread offense. It doesn't work against equal speed and talent. And meyer is a douche!!!
 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM         #342
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never mad about a team "running it up". sh*t if you don't want them to run it fu*king stop there offense and don't be a bi*ch.
 9 years ago '06        #343
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 GTJ1982 said:
Florida is still azz and they won't win another ship with that spread offense. It doesn't work against equal speed and talent. And meyer is a douche!!!
They win a NC in the SEC and you still say that?

wow just wow.
 9 years ago '04        #344
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Another reason Shannon needs to quit the crybaby act, he's a hypocrite:

Why not ask Randy about his game against Charleston Southern the previous week. How is the below scenario different from what Urban did? Urban did not go for the TD or first down on 4th down, which is really running up the score. Urban simply kicked the field goal, as good to give his field goal kicker practice in game situations, in case needed later in the year. Randy Shannon is the biggest crybaby I've ever seen. Please ask the writers or posters to have Randy explain why the below was Okay, but what Urban did was not. Was he concerned about a come back by Charleston Southern?

With 4:25 to go in the 4th Quarter and Miami winning 45-7,The Hurricanes
decided to go for it on 4th and 3 at the Charleston Southern 42 rather than punt the ball to an obviously overmatched opponent. They later scored on the drive to go up 52-7.

Who lacks class again??????? What a fu*king whiner Shannon is. I'd be embarrassed if my coach was crying like that over nothing when he's done way worse like what I posted above.
 9 years ago '06        #345
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 1000bluntz said:

Who lacks class again??????? What a fu*king whiner Shannon is. I'd be embarrassed if my coach was crying like that over nothing when he's done way worse like what I posted above.
@ People in this thread judging coaches whole entire life off of one event. Same thing said for the people talking mess about Meyer, Give it a rest. Never knew we had so many 14 year olds on this forum.
 9 years ago '04        #346
1000bluntz 
space
space
 K-Train said:
@ People in this thread judging coaches whole entire life off of one event. Same thing said for the people talking mess about Meyer, Give it a rest. Never knew we had so many 14 year olds on this forum.
Yeah I'm 14. Shut the fu*k up. Shannon has no cause to call out anybody about running up the score over a fu*kING FG when he did far worse to a totally outmatched CS team the week before. Give me a break.
 9 years ago '04        #347
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Florida still fu*kin wack...fag**t a.ss rednecks....wait until November we gonna be throwin and runnin all over ya...
Your head fu*king coach is the biggest redneck I've ever seen, please cease to speak anymore on that wack sh*t, it's getting tiresome.
 9 years ago '04        #348
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

spence = 3 years and gone

its gonna be fun to watch

and brandon harris is already our best CB :rasta:
fu*king David Nelson almost got James k!lled on that play, fu*king dude shouldn't even be on the field. Cooper is a better blocker anyways. And you damn right about Spence, he's one guy I definitely wanted to be a Gator and you can see why, he's sick. Janoris Jenkins is like a fu*king blanket for the Gators, I would have loved to have landed Harris also, he's a stud too.
 9 years ago '04        #349
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
co sign

but keep shannons name out cha mouf you bi*ch!

:finger:
Well he acted like a whiny little bi*ch, that's not even an opinion.
 9 years ago '04        #350
1000bluntz 
space
space
Wow imagine that, a voice of wisdom:

Florida responds to Shannon's comments
The a.ssociated Press
Published: Monday, September 8, 2008 at 8:17 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, September 8, 2008 at 8:17 p.m.

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow defended head coach Urban Meyer on Monday from criticism by Miami coach Randy Shannon about Meyer's decision to kick a field goal in the final minute of UF's 26-3 victory at Florida Field on Saturday night.

"The only part that really offended me is when he questioned coach Meyer, and I'll have coach Meyer's back on anything," Tebow said. "To say something like that about coach Meyer isn't true at all. He's one of the best coaches in the game. That's why I came to the University of Florida - to play for coach Meyer, play for the type of person he is. If you want to talk about him (negatively) you should definitely talk about a lot of other coaches before coach Meyer.

"You can talk about running the score up, I don't care. (Miami coaches) are paid to stop us and (offensive coordinator) coach (Dan) Mullen is paid to score. They don't do that, oh well. But you don't have to talk about coach Meyer as a person. That's not necessary."

During an interview with South Florida media on Sunday, Shannon gave the following statement when asked how the outcome of the game affected recruiting: "Sometimes when you do things, and people see what type of person you really are, you turn a lot of people off. Now, whatever you want to get out of that, I won't say it again. But it helped us. It helped us more than you'll ever know."

Meyer said after Monday's practice that he wanted to put the situation behind him.

"I've heard about the 25-year this, field goal this, officials this - why don't we talk about the players who played a great hard-nosed football game and quit measuring up to, worrying about Florida," Meyer said. "I learned a long time ago just coach your team and take care of yourself. Special teams, offense and defense occupies all our time so I'm good. We've got to move on."

Shannon is apparently upset about fourth-ranked Florida's final drive. After forcing Miami to punt for the ninth time, the Gators took over at the Hurricanes' 16-yard line with 1:56 to play. Florida threw on the first and second downs but couldn't convert on the third. Senior Jonathan Phillips made a 29-yard field goal with 25 seconds remaining, his first career field goal.

"We're going to try to score through the whole game. That's our job and we like playing football," Tebow said. "We're going to be nice. We're going to shake their hands. We're going to do all that, be men, but we're not going to not try to score and I don't think that has anything to do with the type of person you are. It's not like we were up by that much - playing the University of Miami and we're only up by two touchdowns.

"I'm gong to defend my coach because I believe in him as a coach and as a person and I believe what he did was right and I didn't see anything wrong with it."

Shannon wants to talk about what a shady character Meyer is because he went for a FG. What about Shannon lying about his "best friend" being shot and k!lled in Gainesville when in reality he died of cancer? And the only reason he said this bullsh*t about his friend being murdered in Gainesville is because he was worried about the depiction Miami would have by people after Sean Taylor was k!lled. Yeah stay class Randy Waah Waah. fu*king crybaby man.
 9 years ago '04        #351
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2961 2961
 1000bluntz said:
Wow imagine that, a voice of wisdom:

Florida responds to Shannon's comments
The a.ssociated Press
Published: Monday, September 8, 2008 at 8:17 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, September 8, 2008 at 8:17 p.m.

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow defended head coach Urban Meyer on Monday from criticism by Miami coach Randy Shannon about Meyer's decision to kick a field goal in the final minute of UF's 26-3 victory at Florida Field on Saturday night.

"The only part that really offended me is when he questioned coach Meyer, and I'll have coach Meyer's back on anything," Tebow said. "To say something like that about coach Meyer isn't true at all. He's one of the best coaches in the game. That's why I came to the University of Florida - to play for coach Meyer, play for the type of person he is. If you want to talk about him (negatively) you should definitely talk about a lot of other coaches before coach Meyer.

"You can talk about running the score up, I don't care. (Miami coaches) are paid to stop us and (offensive coordinator) coach (Dan) Mullen is paid to score. They don't do that, oh well. But you don't have to talk about coach Meyer as a person. That's not necessary."

During an interview with South Florida media on Sunday, Shannon gave the following statement when asked how the outcome of the game affected recruiting: "Sometimes when you do things, and people see what type of person you really are, you turn a lot of people off. Now, whatever you want to get out of that, I won't say it again. But it helped us. It helped us more than you'll ever know."

Meyer said after Monday's practice that he wanted to put the situation behind him.

"I've heard about the 25-year this, field goal this, officials this - why don't we talk about the players who played a great hard-nosed football game and quit measuring up to, worrying about Florida," Meyer said. "I learned a long time ago just coach your team and take care of yourself. Special teams, offense and defense occupies all our time so I'm good. We've got to move on."

Shannon is apparently upset about fourth-ranked Florida's final drive. After forcing Miami to punt for the ninth time, the Gators took over at the Hurricanes' 16-yard line with 1:56 to play. Florida threw on the first and second downs but couldn't convert on the third. Senior Jonathan Phillips made a 29-yard field goal with 25 seconds remaining, his first career field goal.

"We're going to try to score through the whole game. That's our job and we like playing football," Tebow said. "We're going to be nice. We're going to shake their hands. We're going to do all that, be men, but we're not going to not try to score and I don't think that has anything to do with the type of person you are. It's not like we were up by that much - playing the University of Miami and we're only up by two touchdowns.

"I'm gong to defend my coach because I believe in him as a coach and as a person and I believe what he did was right and I didn't see anything wrong with it."

Shannon wants to talk about what a shady character Meyer is because he went for a FG. What about Shannon lying about his "best friend" being shot and k!lled in Gainesville when in reality he died of cancer? And the only reason he said this bullsh*t about his friend being murdered in Gainesville is because he was worried about the depiction Miami would have by people after Sean Taylor was k!lled. Yeah stay class Randy Waah Waah. fu*king crybaby man.
i stopped reading at that part
 9 years ago '04        #352
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
i stopped reading at that part
It's from the AP. The article is just on the site. Read the words a.ssociated Press my friend.
 09-08-2008, 08:46 PM         #353
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that game was not impressive at all. Florida needs to find better ways to match up against equal speed and quickness, I mean the O-line got exposed. And I still don't see why that incomplete pass play was over turned, he really didn't have control of the ball. They say his elbow cause the ball to come out but I haven't seen a replay of him having full possession (not bobbling) the ball. Critical call in the game, change the whole 9-3 game around. That bias bull shyt!
 9 years ago '04        #354
1000bluntz 
space
space
Florida's OL needs major progress and fast. Tebow got flushed out of the pocket so often and the OL were a bit overrated coming into the year. Miami does have fast a.ss athletes but at the same time our defense is very fast so they should be able to handle that type of speed since they see it in practice every day. I do believe they will get better as the season goes along but they better do it fast.

On another note, anybody see Aaron Hernandez as possibly becoming the best TE in college football one day? Be objective I just think the dude is good as hell, he could be the next Tony Gonzalez.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 09-08-2008 at 11:51 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #355
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Just think if we had Ingram and Hernandez this year

I have faith that the offensive line will get in shape for Tennessee though.

Also :applause: for Tebow for speaking the truth.
 09-09-2008, 06:44 AM         #356
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Shannon was with that conservative not lose the game shyt the WHOLE game, he should have opened up in the second half. What did he have to lose? How many Gator fans were shock though (it was 9-3 for a while)?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago