Van Lathan Schools Vlad About LA Being "Fake".

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '20        #1
3783 page views
119 comments

OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 97009 97 K  Slaps total: 10587 10 K
Van Lathan Schools Vlad About LA Being "Fake".

Good to see somebody from out of state finally stick up for LA as a city regarding this stigma we get.

In the meantime, here is a very useful video (my favorite) on how to really see and approach LA when you visit.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong section. @ronnie can you move this to wild'ish or something?

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 11-25-2021 at 12:26 AM..
+11   

best
worst
119 comments

2 weeks ago '21        #2
Paid Shill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11041 11 K  Slaps total: 6853 6 K
LA is the most massive suburb in the world don’t be fooled. That’s why people think LA is fake because they think it’s a city. Hollywood and LA are two different places frfr

Last edited by Paid Shill; 11-25-2021 at 12:48 AM..
+35   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35 OP
Props total: 97009 97 K  Slaps total: 10587 10 K
 Paid Shill said
LA is the most massive suburb in the world don’t be fooled. That’s why people think LA is fake because they think it’s a city. Hollywood and LA are two different places frfr
The thing is, we don't necessarily think we're one big city. We know about the different sub or nearby communities. I mean we got different school districts too. It's very complicated.

But yes, Hollywood is a whole different world.
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
 OnlyFactz100 said
The thing is, we don't necessarily think we're one big city. We know about the different sub or nearby communities. I mean we got different school districts too. It's very complicated.

But yes, Hollywood is a whole different world.
Only reason anybody cares about LA is because of Hollywood so guess yíall gotta take the good with the bad

2 weeks ago '16        #5
Teknicks 
Props total: 36683 36 K  Slaps total: 6691 6 K
 Paid Shill said
Only reason anybody cares about LA is because of Hollywood so guess yíall gotta take the good with the bad
Pasadena, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, West LA, Venice, Santa Monica... We won't even get into the rest of So Cal..

LA would be the shyt without Hollywood. Hollywood is in LA, because LA is the shyt.
+31   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7019 7 K  Slaps total: 1525 1 K
Just don’t get caught slipping on Crenshaw if you not connected.

Stay Dangerous
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
 Teknicks said
Pasadena, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, West LA, Venice, Santa Monica... We won't even get into the rest of So Cal..

LA would be the shyt without Hollywood. Hollywood is in LA, because LA is the shyt.
Nobody thinks about none of those places when they think of Cali. Most people think of walk of fame, Chinese theater and seeing movie stars.

LA boring af tbh. Miami has way better beaches. New York has way better fashion, food, and culture. Cali do got the baddest white bi*ches tho.

Only reason people move to LA or care about It is to become famous and smoke weed and even thatís changing since dispensaries are everywhere now.

2 weeks ago '13        #8
iamruben11 
Props total: 498 498  Slaps total: 191 191
fu*k glad
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 4794 4 K  Slaps total: 350 350
Growing up in Compton, I rarely traveled to the areas tourists would consider "LA." I would roam around Long Beach, Hawaiian Gardens, Lynwood, Lakewood, South Central & Manhattan Beach. My Great-Grandma lived in Weho & her neighbor was Aaliyah's hairdresser, who passed in the plane crash with her...He would do my grandma's hair for free. The fake people you meet are just energy vampires from out of town trying to hit a lick.
+40   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51831 51 K  Slaps total: 3454 3 K
 WhoThaFuk said
Growing up in Compton, I rarely traveled to the areas tourists would consider "LA." I would roam around Long Beach, Hawaiian Gardens, Lynwood, Lakewood, South Central & Manhattan Beach. My Great-Grandma lived in Weho & her neighbor was Aaliyah's hairdresser, who passed in the plane crash with her...He would do my grandma's hair for free. The fake people you meet are just energy vampires from out of town trying to hit a lick.
what hood u grow up in?

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Teknicks 
Props total: 36683 36 K  Slaps total: 6691 6 K
 Paid Shill said
Nobody thinks about none of those places when they think of Cali. Most people think of walk of fame, Chinese theater and seeing movie stars.

LA boring af tbh. Miami has way better beaches. New York has way better fashion, food, and culture. Cali do got the baddest white bi*ches tho.

Only reason people move to LA or care about It is to become famous and smoke weed and even thatís changing since dispensaries are everywhere now.
You're broke and young.

LA is the center of the country's aerospace industry for one example... The largest port save logistics center is another. You think little in Long Beach, Rancho Cucamonga, or Irvine care about a Hollywood?
+12   

2 weeks ago '21        #12
Marrero 
Props total: 3541 3 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
This the n*gga that ruined the Kanye interview at TMZ by trying to make it about him

2 weeks ago '16        #13
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17496 17 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
The iron knee is this man look like Kanye stunt man
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 51137 51 K  Slaps total: 6197 6 K
 Marrero said
This the n*gga that ruined the Kanye interview at TMZ by trying to make it about him
Naw. This the n*gga from Baton Rouge proved we don't play all that fake a*s industry or weirdo sh*t here. Even regular n*ggas would pack your pu**y a*s out and dgaf about your title status affiliation or celebrity. Ye was wylin that day and it took a BR n*gga to check his retarded a*s
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
LordOfSwag2020 
Props total: 2285 2 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
Y’all still listen to this joke called van lathan?!?!? Lmao

2 weeks ago '21        #16
Marrero 
Props total: 3541 3 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
Naw. This the n*gga from Baton Rouge proved we don't play all that fake a*s industry or weirdo sh*t here. Even regular n*ggas would pack your pu**y a*s out and dgaf about your title status affiliation or celebrity. Ye was wylin that day and it took a BR n*gga to check his retarded a*s
You talking about a different interview then. Iím talking about the one where he kept making the interview about how he felt instead of what was being discussed.

https://youtu.be/IeA7lvC1ego

4 minutes into the video he jumps up to start talking about the slavery comment. Changing the whole subject from Kanye being drugged up to something irrelevant to the topic.

He didnít check him. He just yelled at him on tv. Itís not like he made any valid points. He just said how he felt. It didnít weaken Kanyeís argument.

2 weeks ago '17        #17
dubsax 
Props total: 55170 55 K  Slaps total: 4634 4 K
 WhoThaFuk said
grew up on 98th and normandie, learned how to swim back in the day at jessie owens park and I agree with all of this. The only tourist type place anyone would go would be to venice beach.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
ShoePacShoeKur 
Props total: 1841 1 K  Slaps total: 294 294
People who flew here are fake.

Los Angeles can be backwards at times but, it’s 80 degrees on thanksgiving day. You scorned new yawkers and east coasters go shovel snow or something
+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 51137 51 K  Slaps total: 6197 6 K
 Marrero said
You talking about a different interview then. Iím talking about the one where he kept making the interview about how he felt instead of what was being discussed.

4 minutes into the video he jumps up to start talking about the slavery comment. Changing the whole subject from Kanye being drugged up to something irrelevant to the topic.

He didnít check him. He just yelled at him on tv. Itís not like he made any valid points. He just said how he felt. It didnít weaken Kanyeís argument.
Show me another video of anyone other than Sway calling Ye on his bullsh*t to his face. Not only that he a REGULAR n*gga.

2 weeks ago '05        #20
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19184 19 K  Slaps total: 5387 5 K
 OnlyFactz100 said
Good to see somebody from out of state finally stick up for LA as a city regarding this stigma we get.

In the meantime, here is a very useful video (my favorite) on how to really see and approach LA when you visit.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong section. @ can you move this to wild'ish or something?
is u serious with this second video? what the fu*k i care what some f*g**t thinks about la

2 weeks ago '17        #21
YAYO101 
Props total: 31830 31 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
LA Fakeness is mostly from people who are not originally from LA

they come to LA and they do the stereotypical sh*t like Melrose, hang around in Hollywood and all that sh*t trying to be seen yeah all that is FAKE

Van did it right come out here to NETWORK
+10   

2 weeks ago '10        #22
teewhy3stax 
Props total: 899 899  Slaps total: 79 79
 dubsax said
grew up on 98th and normandie, learned how to swim back in the day at jessie owens park and I agree with all of this. The only tourist type place anyone would go would be to venice beach.
94th and Hadale.

2 weeks ago '20        #23
Novacane 
Props total: 5151 5 K  Slaps total: 2096 2 K
 Paid Shill said

This facts. Spent half my life there. Left after all the covid bull.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
RealDeal134  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7466 7 K  Slaps total: 10901 10 K
 ShoePacShoeKur said
People who flew here are fake.

Los Angeles can be backwards at times but, itís 80 degrees on thanksgiving day. You scorned new yawkers and east coasters go shovel snow or something
With a earthquake and wildfire incoming
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Kno 
Props total: 24213 24 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
LA can be really fake on a street level too though. Itís superficial on another level, the way people dress, the amount of plastic surgery they have, the way people can be try hard AF, the way people interact, super extra with the billboards. But you can cut through all that bullsh*t easily when you start interacting with real people in real situations like Van said. People just move differently in different environments and if youíre new and donít know anyone itíll take a minute to cut past that surface level.

Itís like how people say NYC is rude and unfriendly as fu*k. You get a feel for the rhythms of the city and the dos and dontís and youíll meet some good a*s people.

Paid Shill said
LA is the most massive suburb in the world donít be fooled. Thatís why people think LA is fake because they think itís a city. Hollywood and LA are two different places frfr
Facts I always felt like LA just cheated as Americans 2nd (or 3rd?) biggest city. Thereís a lot of cities in America where you could say fu*k it extend the limits to anywhere within an hour drive of downtown and the city would be as big or bigger than LA.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  22
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
130 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - Canada's first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine is plant based and s..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-78online now  13
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dec 7 - Kellogg to permanently replace striking workers as union rejects new c..
41 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy