Nov 24 - fauci......moves goal posts to include booster shots

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+35  56
57 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 days ago '09        #1
3475 page views
159 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 244375 244 K  Slaps total: 27084 27 K
Nov 24 - fauci......moves goal posts to include booster shots

visit this link https://thehill.com/polic .. de-boosters-is

Top infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci said changing the definition of what qualifies a person as fully vaccinated to include a booster shot is “on the table.”

"Right now, officially, fully vaccinated equals two shots of the mRNA and one shot of the J&J, but without a doubt that could change," Fauci said in an interview for the upcoming Reuters Next conference, Reuters reported.

"That's on the table for discussion,” he added.

The consideration comes after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that booster shots can be given to anyone above the age of 18.

"We'd like to get as many people who were originally vaccinated with the first regimen boosted," Fauci said, adding he hopes to see an “overwhelming majority” get the booster shot.

Proof of full vaccination has been required by many venues across the country and in some major cities has been required for dining in at restaurants

Fauci's comments to Reuters also come as COVID-19 cases are beginning to rise again in the U.S. In response to the increase, he also recently warned against “prematurely” dropping mask mandates.

Fauci has drawn both praise and condemnation for his work as the top medical adviser to two presidents during the coronavirus pandemic after previously spending years on AIDS and HIV research.

When asked if he would retire soon, Fauci said he is “not even remotely contemplating” it. He wants to make more progress on AIDS and HIV research and see the end of the pandemic, he said in the interview
+6   

best
worst
159 comments

5 days ago '05        #2
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16035 16 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
Freemason Fauci

+27   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '20        #3
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19900 19 K  Slaps total: 33317 33 K
@

+13   

5 days ago '18        #4
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34812 34 K  Slaps total: 2574 2 K
Fauci is full of it.
Perfect front man for the syndicate
+31   

5 days ago '15        #5
JayJedi 
Props total: 6337 6 K  Slaps total: 381 381
Nah man, n*ggas complied already - we got the stupid a*s vaccine when we didn’t want to.. leave us the fu*k alone and fu*k the damn booster
+45   

5 days ago '05        #6
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 114915 114 K  Slaps total: 39594 39 K
Man been a dr since the 60’s and nobody ever questioned him. Trump dont like him now all of a sudden he’s not credible, paid off, a shill, puppet ect…

5 days ago '05        #7
 JayJedi said
Nah man, n*ggas complied already - we got the stupid a*s vaccine when we didn’t want to.. leave us the fu*k alone and fu*k the damn booster
+16   

5 days ago '05        #8
 Tha Boss said
Man been a dr since the 60’s and nobody ever questioned him. Trump dont like him now all of a sudden he’s not credible, paid off, a shill, puppet ect…
you cant be serious...
+18   

5 days ago '21        #9
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17362 17 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 Tha Boss said
People scrutinized him in the 80s, look it up.
+25   

5 days ago '12        #10
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6135 6 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
I really would love to see how anyone on the internet would do when trying to combat a new virus out of nowhere while everyone in the world does everything they can to do the exact opposite of what you say to do.

Any takers?

5 days ago '07        #11
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97649 97 K  Slaps total: 12461 12 K
don't worry ya'll

we're gunna get to 1,000,000 preventable American deaths
+2   

5 days ago '16        #12
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29569 29 K  Slaps total: 5204 5 K
 halochicken said
I really would love to see how anyone on the internet would do when trying to combat a new virus out of nowhere while everyone in the world does everything they can to do the exact opposite of what you say to do.

Any takers?
1. Be honest with the public

2. Make ALL treatments available to the public

3. Make the science available to the public, INCLUDING ALL DISAGREEMENTS because science isn't about political allegiance, its about falsifiable evidence and proven methods.

4. Make it so that someone serving on the board of the FDA can't also work with another pharmaceutical developer in any capacity, and vice versa.

Last edited by Ghostface Killa; 11-24-2021 at 02:05 PM..
+34   

5 days ago '12        #13
Steelgrip 
Props total: 30852 30 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
This the same dude who participated in the lie that n95 masks were not effective against covid, because they wanted all of the n95 masks in hospitals.
+11   

5 days ago '17        #14
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
 halochicken said

Any takers?
Yea I’ll start

You could’ve done absolutely nothing and gotten better results than what we have now
+11   

5 days ago '17        #15
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
Us antivaxxer tinfoil conspiracy theorists have been telling you exactly what’s going to happen for the last 18 months.
+30   

5 days ago '04        #16
bibbyboi 
Props total: 18067 18 K  Slaps total: 2584 2 K
I think the boosters are the right way to go, we have multiple other vaccines that require multiple boosters.

But the more important thing is that he should have never lied about the masks not being effective at the beginning of the pandemic. That one lie ruined his credibility with half the country. They should have just told the truth and started giving money to companies to make more masks instead of worrying about a shortage.

5 days ago '12        #17
 Ghostface k*lla said

3. Make the science snapshot to the public, INCLUDING ALL DISAGREEMENTS because science isn't about political allegiance, its about falsifiable evidence and proven methods.

4. Make it so that someone serving on the board of the FDA can't also work with another pharmaceutical developer in any capacity, and vice versa.
typing 4 statements and moving on with your day doesn't qualify as (any takers) completed go out and do something.
I'll back you 100% if you learn infectious diseases and lead us in the right path......

2. make all treatments available to the public. I'm not going to claim to be an insider but im sure fauci has nothing what so ever to do with that.
3.medical journals are public and I see disagreements from doctors posted all day on bx

4. last i checked fauci isn't on the fda so I'm not sure how that plays a part in this

most important is your number (1) be honest with public. there is no way i can disagree with that but medicine and science let alone a virus that is completely new is not a yes or no topic. today's truth might not be the same for tomorrow in terms of research.

5 days ago '20        #18
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8165 8 K  Slaps total: 647 647
 Capodecina said
Fauci is full of it.
Perfect front man for the syndicate
Bars
+9   

5 days ago '12        #19
 800 said
Yea I’ll start

You could’ve done absolutely nothing and gotten better results than what we have now
great answer do nothing and we would have better results. holy sh*t that was a good one. and this is the very fu*king reason why you're not in charge of sh*t. Any more input. that was so fu*king helpful.

5 days ago '07        #20
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39227 39 K  Slaps total: 17513 17 K
 Tha Boss said
Far from the truth.

I hate when people talk but have no clue what they are talking about. Fauci been called a fraud for years including the man that invented the PCR test.
+13   

5 days ago '07        #21
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39227 39 K  Slaps total: 17513 17 K
 bibbyboi said
I think the boosters are the right way to go, we have multiple other vaccines that require multiple boosters.

But the more important thing is that he should have never lied about the masks not being effective at the beginning of the pandemic. That one lie ruined his credibility with half the country. They should have just told the truth and started giving money to companies to make more masks instead of worrying about a shortage.
You do realize he wrote a paper on the ineffectiveness of masks right?

There is no scientific data to show masks will keep someone from getting sick.

5 days ago '05        #22
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95206 95 K  Slaps total: 79651 79 K
More ppl getting vaccinated and cases still going up smh
+22   

5 days ago '04        #23
bibbyboi 
Props total: 18067 18 K  Slaps total: 2584 2 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

3. Make the science snapshot to the public, INCLUDING ALL DISAGREEMENTS because science isn't about political allegiance, its about falsifiable evidence and proven methods.

1. I agree 100%

2. When you say all what exactly do you mean?

3. We have way too much bad data publicly available right now. WAY too much info being spread is based on pre-prints. I think they should have more regulations on how people report on these studies. They should be forced to explain early on, or maybe even in the title, whether the study being cited is a pre-print or peer reviewed or not. 1 or 2 sh*tty pre-prints have gotten people thinking that hydroxychloroquine works and it's been proven time and time again it doesn't.

4. I get where you're coming from, but usually the people jumping back and forth are experts in the field. We want the government and these pharmaceutical companies to work closer than other corporations because of how many lives are directly affected by them.

5 days ago '12        #24
daman729 
Props total: 78176 78 K  Slaps total: 3250 3 K
This fu*ker refuses to admit that vaccine aint helpin like they're saying. Its about money and control. know people who were fully vaccinated and still ended up at the hospital. Fauci full of bullsh*t. Just that simple.
+14   

5 days ago '12        #25
 bibbyboi said
1. I agree 100%

2. When you say all what exactly do you mean?

3. We have way too much bad data publicly available right now. WAY too much info being spread is based on pre-prints. I think they should have more regulations on how people report on these studies. They should be forced to explain early on, or maybe even in the title, whether the study being cited is a pre-print or peer reviewed or not. 1 or 2 sh*tty pre-prints have gotten people thinking that hydroxychloroquine works and it's been proven time and time again it doesn't.

4. I get where you're coming from, but usually the people jumping back and forth are experts in the field. We want the government and these pharmaceutical companies to work closer than other corporations because of how many lives are directly affected by them.
people also forget people aren't like cars we don't just come in makes and models. every human is unique and worlds different from gender,size,medical issues,blood type, etc: etc: the research is bound to be all over the place depending on the test. people get so comfortable just googling sh*t that they forget not all research is that easy .

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Nov 27 - Rally Against Vaccinations, Restrictions Held in Melbourne
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+120online now  13
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
PS4 and PS5's First Big Exclusive of 2022 Releasing Early