Nov 23 - MD Gov. Hogan Announces Investigation Of Bmore Attorney Marilyn Mosby's Office

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
67 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #1
3597 page views
84 comments

Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53361 53 K  Slaps total: 10583 10 K
Nov 23 - MD Gov. Hogan Announces Investigation Of Bmore Attorney Marilyn Mosby's Office

Baltimore City States' Attorney Marilyn Mosby fired back at Gov. Larry Hogan during a news conference on Tuesday in which he said Mosby was not doing enough to prosecute violent offenders and called for an audit of her office.

Mosby addressed Hogan's remarks as a "political stunt.'

"I regret even having to respond to the likes of this governor. For the past seven years, just like Donald Trump, Larry Hogan has used Baltimore City as a punching bag," Mosby said. "He's attacked me, he's attacked all four mayors, he's attacked all five police commissioners. And, quite candidly, he's been more concerned with pointing the finger at everyone else as opposed to actually leading and delivering for a city that is the heartbeat of this state."

Hogan has ordered state funds to be withheld pending the results of an audit into Mosby's office's conviction rates. In response, Mosby informed the media that she has nothing to hide.

"I'll provide the governor anything he desires," Mosby said. "I know how much my prosecutors do for this city."

Mosby also cited an overall 97% conviction rate for the city this year.
Mosby claimed Hogan is attacking her over the city's violence because of her s*x and race.

"He's perfectly okay for locking up Black people for things that white people do in this country with impunity," Mosby said. "He's especially OK with villainizing the black woman prosecutor who's challenging the status quo."

Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott also responded to Hogan's remarks.

Scott later posted a news release. In the release he noted efforts on supporting disconnected youth and improving public safety with a 90-day squeegee action plan.

“Seeing such a large number of young people on corners illustrates our failings as a city. This practice has been part of Baltimore culture for a long time, growing over the last 20 years to become more widespread, visible and divisive. We have to acknowledge the trauma, and challenges our youth that squeegee face,” Scott said. “I understand what many of these young men and women are going through. It is crucial that we look at this as a public health matter, look at the underlying factors that cause these young people to squeegee and provide wrap-around services to give them the support they need.”

Last edited by Javon23; 11-23-2021 at 05:18 PM..
+15   

best
worst
84 comments

5 days ago '21        #2
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9830 9 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
she could still get it that all
+54   

5 days ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41738 41 K  Slaps total: 7765 7 K
She about to get got & disbarred

5 days ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41738 41 K  Slaps total: 7765 7 K
I am disgusted that these wyte boys are trying to get every black person who does not heel to their bs
+36   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #5
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 Xiox said
I am disgusted that these wyte boys are trying to get every black person who does not heel to their bs
I see nothing Racial or Political about this at all
Mosby has a horrible record so far during her tenure
Nothing is adding up
Plus she been on the FEDs radar for some time now

+22   

5 days ago '12        #6
woodthatdude 
Props total: 16771 16 K  Slaps total: 855 855
them squeegee boys ain't no joke.. they'll scratch your car up
+12   

5 days ago '05        #7
nawtyxes 
Props total: 3569 3 K  Slaps total: 457 457
 Xiox said
Man stfu

Baltimore is trash

This is the kicker for me "For the past seven years, just like Donald Trump, Larry Hogan has used Baltimore City as a punching bag," Mosby said. "He's attacked me, he's attacked all four mayors, he's attacked all five police commissioners. And, quite candidly, he's been more concerned with pointing the finger at everyone else as opposed to actually leading and delivering for a city that is the heartbeat of this state."

bi*ch are 6ou serious
+14   

5 days ago '21        #8
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6993 6 K  Slaps total: 6100 6 K
Baltimore needs to drop into the pier or wherever

5 days ago '16        #9
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41293 41 K  Slaps total: 7624 7 K
I was just talking to an a*sociate of mine who's a cop for baltimore pd. He was like I swear Mosby is connected to the BGF somehow lol he was like watch you'll see
+6   

5 days ago '12        #10
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56688 56 K  Slaps total: 8798 8 K
So crime is bad but the governors threat is to freeze all funds? Sounds like he looking for a scapegoat and some right wing PR

Last edited by TrillSwag; 11-24-2021 at 10:18 AM..
+16   

5 days ago '21        #11
UnderGroundKid 
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 68 68
 Soo Special OG said
I was just talking to an a*sociate of mine who's a cop for baltimore pd. He was like I swear Mosby is connected to the BGF somehow lol he was like watch you'll see
The feds been running all these "gangs" since they infiltrated with Cointelpro, why do you think they were created as anti government, anti war and pro black revolution.
To now, they sell drugs to the community and apparently love k*lling rappers and other ppl that look like us........

The game is rigged my ppl.
+7   

5 days ago '05        #12
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27017 27 K  Slaps total: 8793 8 K
 Soo Special OG said
bgf?
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '21        #13
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14139 14 K  Slaps total: 3538 3 K
It be ya own.

Wonder if she comes from a legacy family or money and power is new to her.
+4   

5 days ago '16        #14
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81910 81 K  Slaps total: 11022 11 K
I wanna file my un-civil suit in her dropbox
+5   

5 days ago '17        #15
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 24724 24 K  Slaps total: 13461 13 K
Chick is deranged.
Its crazy how these black politicians revel in destroying the black moddle class and propping up trash cukture and protecting it.

Its sick amd coonish

Black misleadership class indeed.
+7   

5 days ago '06        #16
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36663 36 K  Slaps total: 5072 5 K
I mean… her gloating 97% means nothing and doesn’t disprove what he’s talking about at all.

Just because you have a high conviction rate doesn’t mean you’re prosecuting… it’s funny because this was literally the premise of that movie Law Abiding Citizen

I didn’t understand her comment about challenging the status quo either when she literally herself pointed out the last 4 Baltimore mayors being black.

I don’t know.. Governor is probably corrupt but that doesn’t excuse her from being corrupt.

I say investigate them both and let’s see what happens.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #17
 TrillSwag said
So crime is bad but the governors threat is to freeze all funds? Sounds like they looking for a scapegoat
I actually side with the governor
Freeze the $$$$ = that will expose the rats
There is so much corruption its ridiculous
The last 2 Mayors got raided by the FEDs
At Over $15,000 per student Baltimore City Schools is third most-funded school system among the 100 largest in America and yet they always crying broke and the schools look like run down sh*t.
Where is all the $$$ going?
Thats one of the many things Governor Larry Hogan has been trying to find out. And when he digs Baltimore which is a COMPLETE Democrat run city always abuses the Race Card crying foul.
+10   

5 days ago '07        #18
sleep23rd 
Props total: 14807 14 K  Slaps total: 6471 6 K
 Xiox said
White ppl still run everything and hide under inaccurate use of the word racism when opposed
+4   

5 days ago '08        #19
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 5773 5 K  Slaps total: 543 543
The Wire season 6 ?

+28   

5 days ago '16        #20
301216baller 
Props total: 25074 25 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
 HARBINGER said
bgf?
Black guerilla family..
+6   

5 days ago '04        #21
absolut 
Props total: 4706 4 K  Slaps total: 503 503
I live in dc so I know nothing about b-more politics ….

Mosby has stopped prosecuting nonviolent offenses such as prostitution and drug possession, but her office continues to prosecute drug dealing and crimes of violence.
If this is true me likes it ….

I dunno this police country is so backwards ….obviously the status quo policing in urban environments is not working …crime only goes down when sh*t gets gentrified and the poor is moved to another area …

There needs to be a bigger discussion on the social economical impact of communities instead of just increasing police and lockups…why are lockups and convictions a great thing

This rich arse country …if politicians really cared there would be no hoods in this country …you subsidize rents / mortgages …mixing incomes up into different communities …no centralized poor areas … watch that crime rate dip
+7   

5 days ago '16        #22
Stryder 
Props total: 2160 2 K  Slaps total: 442 442
Cancer failed us when it didn't take him

He's planning to run for president y'all didn't see he was the only republic gov to stand up to trump

Dude in va got elected watch hoagie using this as a stunt to announce his run
+7   

5 days ago '04        #23
Skilllz 
Props total: 26867 26 K  Slaps total: 2605 2 K
Crazy with the corruption going on in all American cities. Used to think this country was a land of laws, sh*t completely lawless to the rich and powerful.
+9   

5 days ago '18        #24
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9495 9 K  Slaps total: 1643 1 K
For those of y’all outside of bmore let me give y’all the scoop.

Mosby is a politician that

* dismissed over 15,000 marijuana cases
* the governor and Baltimore police were livid they demanded the right to lock up ppl for weed

Mosby has done exactly what Baltimoreans have wanted

*Prosecute corrupt cops*

Instead of sitting around and prosecuting ppl for stupid sh*t like

Parking on a lot that isn’t covered in concrete
Propelling a bike without a flashing light
Propelling a bike on a walk way
Carrying an open container

She’s instead focused on more important issues

They hate her bcuZ she is not one of those
“Tough on crime”
“1000 officers on the streets”

Type of ppl. Martin O’Malley gave Baltimore cops free will to do as they pleased
And the result was over 100,000 ppl getting arrested and charged for misdemeanors.

That’s right 100,000 ppl in Baltimore were arrested for things like
* Driving with expired tags
*Driving with historic tags for no commercial purposes
*Open containers
* soliciting
*Loitering

There were so many cases Baltimore judges were over whelmed.

Proof :

Never will I ever go AGAINST a sistah who is charging corrupt cops

AND

Dismissing bullsh*t cases like driving with expired tags.

In What fu*king world should a person be sent to jail bcuz their tags expired.
Who the fu*k is safer because a hooker got locked up?

Seriously ???

Here is a video of a bunch of white ppl telling y’all that Mosbys work has benefited the city.

Johns Hopkins researched Mosbys action of dismissing weed and prostitution cases and guess what happened?????

The ppl who there charges dropped did NOT commit more crimes.

Hogans fat a*s is just another “lock em all up” type of politician.
His solution to everything is to put more cops on the streets.
+53   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #25
 absolut said
I live in dc so I know nothing about b-more politics ….

If this is true me likes it ….

I dunno this police country is so backwards ….obviously the status quo policing in urban environments is not working …crime only goes down when sh*t gets gentrified and the poor is moved to another area …

There needs to be a bigger discussion on the social economical impact of communities instead of just increasing police and lockups…why are lockups and convictions a great thing

This rich arse country …if politicians really cared there would be no hoods in this country …you subsidize rents / mortgages …mixing incomes up into different communities …no centralized poor areas … watch that crime rate dip
Yup its true

+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  10
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+118online now  9
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside YouTuber puts $10,000 into a Crypto trading BOT for 16 Days