Nov 23 - White supremacists pay up: Richard Spencer and co. liable for “Unite the Right”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
14 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '06        #1
443 page views
12 comments

Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93333 93 K  Slaps total: 15952 15 K
Nov 23 - White supremacists pay up: Richard Spencer and co. liable for “Unite the Right”

+8   

best
worst
12 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97899 97 K  Slaps total: 12533 12 K
here's a little refresher on Richard Spencer

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56643 56 K  Slaps total: 4508 4 K
Good

Now remove their teeth and prescribe daily c*ckmeat sandwiches
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70490 70 K  Slaps total: 6039 6 K

this Richard Spencer
+8   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118595 118 K  Slaps total: 23325 23 K
 DUCEDUCE said

this Richard Spencer
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
pippen33 
Props total: 24458 24 K  Slaps total: 1910 1 K
Seems like it's only a symbolic victory. Doubt any of the defendants have millions to even pay

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #7
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 55353 55 K  Slaps total: 7906 7 K
lol where's lebron

2 weeks ago '13        #8
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 34919 34 K  Slaps total: 21035 21 K
This is a huge L for them
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 34919 34 K  Slaps total: 21035 21 K
 pippen33 said
Seems like it's only a symbolic victory. Doubt any of the defendants have millions to even pay
Do you feel like trump becoming president was only a symbolic victory for his supporters? Since he didn't do sh*t for them?

What are symbolic victories for white racist inferiorists? Because everytime the racist white inferiorists take L I always see somebody crying about a symbolic victory like they're mad that people are celebrating white inferiorists took a L. But I never hear those same people talk about white inferiorists symbolic victories.

Like when trump got elected and his supporters was celebrating I never seen nobody say "Why are they celebrating symbolic victories knowing trump ain't gon do sh*t for them".

But as soon as trump lost the election for a 2nd term when the entire country started celebrating here come the undercover trump supporters talking about "Seems like it's only a symbolic victory. Trump and his supporters taking the biggest L of their lives doesn't do anything for the people celebrating their lost".

What are symbolic victories for the white inferiorists?
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 11536 11 K  Slaps total: 3760 3 K
 pippen33 said
white guy

we found him
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37021 37 K  Slaps total: 5096 5 K
Cantwell is still around?

I thought dude was busy f*ghting parking meters
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
pippen33 
 punchlineking said
white guy

we found him
Nope. You don't know sh*t about me. The reality is that none of those defendants will be able to pay those lawsuits. The plaintiffs will never be able to collect. If you know anything about lawsuits winning a lawsuit is the easy part..actually collecting is hard.

One of them has to pay $12 Million. The reality is that he will never have that much money..So you can be an emotional little bi*ch but he aint paying

You are so fu*kin stupid that you thought I was defending them. All I was saying is that it will be very difficult for them to collect the money. Get it idiot?

Winning a judgement is only half the battle. You have to go collect

It's like me suing your broke a*s for a stack..You aint never gonna be able to pay me bi*ch

Last edited by pippen33; 11-23-2021 at 08:35 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
pippen33 
 YSPromoshunz said
Do you feel like trump becoming president was only a symbolic victory for his supporters? Since he didn't do sh*t for them?

What are symbolic victories for white racist inferiorists? Because everytime the racist white inferiorists take L I always see somebody crying about a symbolic victory like they're mad that people are celebrating white inferiorists took a L. But I never hear those same people talk about white inferiorists symbolic victories.

Like when trump got elected and his supporters was celebrating I never seen nobody say "Why are they celebrating symbolic victories knowing trump ain't gon do sh*t for them".

But as soon as trump lost the election for a 2nd term when the entire country started celebrating here come the undercover trump supporters talking about "Seems like it's only a symbolic victory. Trump and his supporters taking the biggest L of their lives doesn't do anything for the people celebrating their lost".

What are symbolic victories for the white inferiorists?
bi*ch a*s n*gga..Found Him

Go preach to someone else. Those people will never be able to collect because the people they sued don't have millions. So yes a SYMBOLIC VICTORY. Those people will never collect

Last edited by pippen33; 11-23-2021 at 08:29 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  31
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
130 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - Canada's first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine is plant based and s..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-79online now  14
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Al.Divino the fraud
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy