Nov 22 - Trump fan hopes jailhouse friendship with R. Kelly will convince judge to go easy

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #1
441 page views
7 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 88145 88 K  Slaps total: 6802 6 K
Nov 22 - Trump fan hopes jailhouse friendship with R. Kelly will convince judge to go easy

A Queens man faces up to 10 years in prison after he was convicted of threatening Democratic lawmakers after Donald Trump's election loss, but his attorneys say his time in jail has changed what prosecutors call his "defiant behavior."

Brendan Hunt, an aspiring actor who after his arrest was fired from a clerical job in the New York courts, encouraged the public execution of Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), House speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) shortly after the Jan. 6 insurrection, but his attorneys will ask the court to sentence him to time served, reported the New York Times.

"His time behind bars, they said, was like a boot camp: He learned to 'look down, not ask questions, accept his subservience,' and made 'lasting friendships with some of the most unlikely characters,'" the newspaper reported.

"As evidence of his artistic talents and his ability to 'find positive ways to endure troubles,' his lawyers included in their sentencing memorandum portions of comic strips Mr. Hunt drew while incarcerated one of which featured [disgraced R&B star R.] Kelly, who was among Mr. Hunt's rotation of cellmates before Mr. Kelly's racketeering and s*x-trafficking trial."

The pair lived together for a brief period during the summer, and Hunt drew comics showing them lifting weights, practicing yoga and discussing music, which his attorneys will argue shows the 27-year-old was not a violent white supremacist.

"Mr. Hunt said he had spent two years listening to heated political rhetoric from Republicans and Democrats, 'and getting wrapped up in it,'" the Times reported. "It felt like he was in the stands of a football stadium, he said, 'with everybody drinking beer,' and 'then all of a sudden I felt like the lights in the stadium went out and the spotlights all came on me.'"

The U.S. Attorney's office in Brooklyn will ask Judge Pamela Chen to sentence Hunt to four to five years, while defense attorneys will ask for his release after serving 10 months in custody before and after his trial.

visit this link https://www.nytimes.com/2 .. democrats.html
+4   

best
worst
7 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
YARKONE 
Props total: 4216 4 K  Slaps total: 765 765
Your honor!!! I befriended a Pedophile... I can't be racist!!
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110478 110 K  Slaps total: 4606 4 K
Kellz the last name I'd bring up to save my a*s

These Trump folks are fu*kin nuts man
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28271 28 K  Slaps total: 2362 2 K
 phantomnation said

Brendan Hunt, an aspiring actor who after his arrest was fired from a clerical job in the New York courts, encouraged the public execution of Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), House speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) shortly after the Jan. 6 insurrection, but his attorneys will ask the court to sentence him to time served, reported the New York Times.

So this is what the actual crisis actors look like, ehh?
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
92baby 
Props total: 88896 88 K  Slaps total: 11616 11 K
I still need to know why Trump ain’t getting no time

His a*s the primary reason them fools did that sh*t

Then they wonder why I ain’t vote for his a*s

If Trump wasn’t such a dumb a*s leading even dumber dumb a*ses he would’ve
Won by a landslide

But American people will always be it’s worse enemy
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245747 245 K  Slaps total: 27175 27 K
magat terrorists bad @
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
Props total: 50906 50 K  Slaps total: 13291 13 K
 Thegreatiandi said
So this is what the actual crisis actors look like, ehh?
thats another dumbass lie they told that had a short shelf life

they were all antifa till they hit the court and you see they were all authentic cult members

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
gh3tto 
Props total: 50906 50 K  Slaps total: 13291 13 K
 messy marv stan said
magat terrorists bad @

send them to gitmo and use "alternative" methods of information gathering

Last edited by gh3tto; 11-23-2021 at 11:04 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  15
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-72online now  13
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
41 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+563online now  8
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
381 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Video inside Miniature MAC-10 & Tec-9