Nov 22 - Suspect in WI parade disaster was speeding from a knife fight authorities say

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+89  64
114 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '06        #1
997 page views
28 comments

Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93317 93 K  Slaps total: 15950 15 K
Nov 22 - Suspect in WI parade disaster was speeding from a knife f*ght authorities say

Had nothing to do with race or Rittenhouse
+3   

best
worst
28 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 20169 20 K  Slaps total: 33756 33 K
Was that pedo the suspect in this “knife f*ght”?

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 11-22-2021 at 11:37 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 BuiltForThis said
Waa he the suspect in this “knife f*ght”?

What relevance would that have?

2 weeks ago '20        #4
 Skateboard T said
What relevance would that have?

That pedo was running people over for damn near 8 blocks because of a “knife f*ght”.

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 11-22-2021 at 11:36 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #5
 BuiltForThis said
That pedo was running people over for damn near 8 blocks because of a “knife f*ght”.

So you’re saying you think it was racially motivated?

Even though the cops literally have evidence that it wasn’t?

2 weeks ago '05        #6
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95571 95 K  Slaps total: 79869 79 K
Trump supporters mad as hell they wanted it to be a blm Muslim terrorist
+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
Aztec King 
Props total: 8272 8 K  Slaps total: 2094 2 K
Hate crime, 50 years minimum. People get stabbed everyday B and don't runover innocent kids.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
 Skateboard T said

Waukesha, Wisconsin Population 2021

Black or African American: 3.48%

2 weeks ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118539 118 K  Slaps total: 23320 23 K
 BuiltForThis said

you know your brain has a on button right

2 weeks ago '20        #10
 foshoVoodoo said
you know your brain has a on button right
Public records show Brooks has a significant criminal history in Wisconsin that spans over two decades. This past Friday, he posted a cash bond in connection with charges including resisting or obstructing an officer, bail jumping, recklessly endangering safety with domestic-abuse a*sessments, disorderly conduct with a domestic-abuse a*sessment, and battery.

Joseph Thomas Domask, a lawyer who is representing Brooks in that case, declined to comment about the Sunday incident to The Daily Beast. Domask added that he was not representing Brooks in any case tied to the parade, and has not been in contact with the man or his family since.

The Milwaukee County District Attorney said on Monday that Brooks should not have been released on such an “inappropriately low” $1,000 cash bond last week given his past charges. In the most recent case, dating from an incident on Nov. 2, the complainant told cops Brooks had deliberately tried to run an unidentified woman over with his car after an altercation. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

According to a criminal complaint of the incident obtained by The Daily Beast, “an officer observed tire tracks on [the woman’s] left pants leg,” and noted that she had dry blood on her face, prompting authorities to take her to a local hospital. Investigators are conducting an internal review of the bail recommendation in that case, the DA added.

A woman who said she dated Brooks when they were teenagers and requested anonymity for fear of retaliation told The Daily Beast on Monday she was horrified to learn his name had been connected to the slaughter. “I was devastated, it makes me sick to my stomach,” she said. “Those poor people, my heart hurts especially for those babies.”

Brooks is also facing felony charges that include recklessly endangering safety and possession of a firearm that were filed in July 2020. A criminal complaint of the incident obtained by The Daily Beast states that Brooks’ grandmother told authorities he had a physical f*ght with his nephew.

The nephew later told police that he confronted his uncle about “having his old cell phone.” As he was trying to leave with this friend, the nephew said, Brooks “walked into the front yard with a gun and fired one shot at them.”

He also has several prior convictions, including a substantial battery felony charge in 1999. The substantial battery charge was later dismissed.

Brooks has also pleaded guilty or no contest to bail-jumping or obstructing an officer and operating a vehicle while on suspended license over the years. In 2010, he was also found guilty of felony strangulation and suffocation following a no-contest plea. Brooks was sentenced to three years of probation with a court order to receive counseling, “take prescribed medication” and cease contact with the victim.

A Facebook page matching the name alias MathBio Fly also commented on the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict on Friday. The trial, in which the 18-year-old was acquitted of all charges for k*lling two people and injuring a third during the unrest in Kenosha, was about an hour away from Brooks’ residence.

“I wasn’t surprised 1 bit,” MathBoi Fly wrote in response to a friend commenting about the Rittenhouse verdict.

2 weeks ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118539 118 K  Slaps total: 23320 23 K
 BuiltForThis said
Public records show Brooks has a significant criminal history in Wisconsin that spans over two decades. This past Friday, he posted a cash bond in connection with charges including resisting or obstructing an officer, bail jumping, recklessly endangering safety with domestic-abuse a*sessments, disorderly conduct with a domestic-abuse a*sessment, and battery.

Joseph Thomas Domask, a lawyer who is representing Brooks in that case, declined to comment about the Sunday incident to The Daily Beast. Domask added that he was not representing Brooks in any case tied to the parade, and has not been in contact with the man or his family since.

The Milwaukee County District Attorney said on Monday that Brooks should not have been released on such an “inappropriately low” $1,000 cash bond last week given his past charges. In the most recent case, dating from an incident on Nov. 2, the complainant told cops Brooks had deliberately tried to run an unidentified woman over with his car after an altercation. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

According to a criminal complaint of the incident obtained by The Daily Beast, “an officer observed tire tracks on [the woman’s] left pants leg,” and noted that she had dry blood on her face, prompting authorities to take her to a local hospital. Investigators are conducting an internal review of the bail recommendation in that case, the DA added.

A woman who said she dated Brooks when they were teenagers and requested anonymity for fear of retaliation told The Daily Beast on Monday she was horrified to learn his name had been connected to the slaughter. “I was devastated, it makes me sick to my stomach,” she said. “Those poor people, my heart hurts especially for those babies.”

Brooks is also facing felony charges that include recklessly endangering safety and possession of a firearm that were filed in July 2020. A criminal complaint of the incident obtained by The Daily Beast states that Brooks’ grandmother told authorities he had a physical f*ght with his nephew.

The nephew later told police that he confronted his uncle about “having his old cell phone.” As he was trying to leave with this friend, the nephew said, Brooks “walked into the front yard with a gun and fired one shot at them.”

He also has several prior convictions, including a substantial battery felony charge in 1999. The substantial battery charge was later dismissed.

Brooks has also pleaded guilty or no contest to bail-jumping or obstructing an officer and operating a vehicle while on suspended license over the years. In 2010, he was also found guilty of felony strangulation and suffocation following a no-contest plea. Brooks was sentenced to three years of probation with a court order to receive counseling, “take prescribed medication” and cease contact with the victim.

A Facebook page matching the name alias MathBio Fly also commented on the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict on Friday. The trial, in which the 18-year-old was acquitted of all charges for k*lling two people and injuring a third during the unrest in Kenosha, was about an hour away from Brooks’ residence.

“I wasn’t surprised 1 bit,” MathBoi Fly wrote in response to a friend commenting about the Rittenhouse verdict.

it's 2021 thee ole the black man has a criminal history don't mean sh*t. the police, lawyer, judge and bailiff is kkk.

2 weeks ago '20        #12
 foshoVoodoo said
it's 2021 thee ole the black man has a criminal history don't mean sh*t. the police, lawyer, judge and bailiff is kkk.

If one more cop harasses me, I just might go psycho
And when I get 'em, I'll hit 'em with the bum rush
Only a lunatic would like to see a skull crushed
Yo, if you're smart you'll really let me go, G
But keep me cooped up in this ghetto and catch the Uzi

2 weeks ago '19        #13
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 6289 6 K  Slaps total: 791 791

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Onesole1251 
Props total: 501 501  Slaps total: 25 25
O trust me this n*gga is not getting out
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 20853 20 K  Slaps total: 2823 2 K
Dam inbreds grasping for straws just saying anything
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 11536 11 K  Slaps total: 3760 3 K
Nothing to do with race or rittenhouse

a clear accident

charges will be dropped

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '06        #17
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29920 29 K  Slaps total: 7470 7 K
 punchlineking said
Nothing to do with race or rittenhouse

a clear accident

charges will be dropped

A clear accident? So after running over the first person, he accidentally didn’t stop and kept running over more people? FOH.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Dehone 
Props total: 66185 66 K  Slaps total: 3001 3 K
You got trumpers who can't link this to BLM and you got BLM militants who gotta save the Betty white don't soot on sight pics for the next massacre.

Both sides are fu*king stupid

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
1000bluntz 
Props total: 35364 35 K  Slaps total: 8295 8 K
So why did he just keep going after knowingly hitting people with his fu*king SUV after the first one if it was some type of accident? Anybody who watched the video and believes this is probably a Jojo Rosenbaum fan.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #20
 Skateboard T said

'It sounds like the revolution has started in Wisconsin': Black Lives Matter activist Vaun Mayes says

2 weeks ago '06        #21
 BuiltForThis said
'It sounds like the revolution has started in Wisconsin': Black Lives Matter activist Vaun Mayes says

Oh dang Vaun Mayes said that!?

Wow that means…absolutely nothing what the fu*k is a Vaun Mayes?

2 weeks ago '20        #22
 Skateboard T said
Oh dang Vaun Mayes said that!?

Wow that means…absolutely nothing what the fu*k is a Vaun Mayes?
Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant.. #fu*kYoFlagTour #RBG #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLoveMatters #CommunityTaskForce #CartelHoe

2 weeks ago '06        #23
 BuiltForThis said
Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant.. #fu*kYoFlagTour #RBG #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLoveMatters #CommunityTaskForce #CartelHoe

Sounds like you need a nap my guy

2 weeks ago '04        #24
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56634 56 K  Slaps total: 4508 4 K
what kind of excuse is this? unless there was someone inside the car slicing at him that's one thing... otherwise get the fk outa here

this piece of sh*t tried to run his bm/gf over jus a few days before this incident
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #25
Pakchoy 
Props total: 76795 76 K  Slaps total: 1132 1 K
 blah blah blah said
Trump supporters mad as hell they wanted it to be a blm Muslim terrorist
and liberals wanted it to be a white guy so they could call racism.....

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  15
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-72online now  13
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
41 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+563online now  8
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
381 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Video inside Miniature MAC-10 & Tec-9