Nov 22 - Kyle says he supports BLM movement and his case had nothing to do with race

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+35  54
57 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '13        #1
4056 page views
179 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 34386 34 K  Slaps total: 20795 20 K
Nov 22 - Kyle says he supports BLM movement and his case had nothing to do with race

Kyle Rittenhouse looks back as attorneys discuss items in the motion for mistrial presented by his defense during his trial at the Kenosha County Courthouse on November 17, 2021 in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all the charges against him in his homicide trial on Friday.
In an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson, he said he wasn't a racist and supported BLM.
Rittenhouse was on trial for k*lling two people and injuring a third during protests last summer.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he isn't a racist and that he supports the Black Lives Matter movement in a sneak peek of his interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson.

"This case has nothing to do with race. It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense," Rittenhouse said. "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating."
Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five charges brought against him on Friday. He was on trial for fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz on August 25, 2020, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during civil unrest that erupted after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man.
Rittenhouse previously said he was at the protests to help protect a local business. He and his attorneys said he was acting in self-defense. He told Carlson he was fearful during the events that led up to the shooting.
"I tell everybody there what happened," he said. "I said I had to do it. I was just attacked. I was dizzy. I was vomiting. I couldn't breathe."

His acquittal has received a polarized response, with some conservatives praising the verdict and progressives denouncing it.
In an interview with CNN on Friday, Rittenhouse's attorney Mark Richards said his client "wishes he didn't have to do it."
"Kyle said: 'If I had to do it all over again and I had any idea something like this would happen. I wouldn't do it,'" Richards said.
Richards also said he disapproved of the Fox News film crew that was embedded with the defense. "I did not approve of that. I threw them out of the room several times," he told CNN's Chris Cuomo.
"I don't think a film crew is appropriate for something like this but the people who were raising the money to pay for the experts and to pay for the attorneys were trying to raise money and that was part of it so I think, I don't want to say an evil but a definite distraction was part of it," he added. "I didn't approve of it but I'm not always the boss."
Rittenhouse's full interview with Carlson is expected to air on Monday and a documentary on the case is slated to debut next month.
+5   

best
worst
179 comments

1 week ago '13        #2
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
This is the first dude Kyle k*lled

Looks like the entire right wingers done turned om Kyle. The Trump supporters hate him now. They're saying he's a tratior and a "n*gga lover" because he's a big BLM supporter. They're mad they supported him because they're just seeing the video of Joseph saying n*gga and now they're realizing that Kyle k*lled a racist white trump supporter which are the same people that supported him through the trial. I love how Kyle tricked their dumbasses. Their souls are burning right now and I love it

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 11-22-2021 at 12:50 PM..
+27   

1 week ago '17        #3
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 19749 19 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
I’m usually the first to say when someone fu*ked up. But I can’t find fault..

Only thing we can say is he’s white while open carrying.. and you know what would of happened to us. He did look like He was defend himself.. and no black folk were harmed.

You won’t hear any grudges from me.
+84   

1 week ago '21        #4
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6153 6 K  Slaps total: 2510 2 K
Hes being PC nothing to see here. Plus op lives under a bridge.

fag**t misinfo race troll.

1 week ago '19        #5
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50900 50 K  Slaps total: 5211 5 K
 THExTAKEOVER said

Only thing we can say is he’s white while open carrying.. and you know what would of happened to us. He did look like He was defend himself.. and no black folk were harmed.

Outside of looking like an annoying fxggot Kyle didn't do anything wrong in regards to shooting those people attacking him. Whether he should've been there in the first place is a debate.
+32   

1 week ago '14        #6
JoMo 
Props total: 7520 7 K  Slaps total: 923 923
 YSPromoshunz said

White on white crime. You hate to see it
+14   

1 week ago '13        #7
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
 THExTAKEOVER said

Yea Kyle supports BLM and he k*lled a racist white dude that was walking around saying n*gga. We all know the police would've k*lled Kyle if he was mexican or asian they would've k*lled him on the spot.

I'm hearing the only reason why Kyle got off is because the judge and jury seen the video of the racist white dude Joseph saying "n*gga" on camera so they let Kyle go free because he k*lled a racist.

The judge and jury was looking at the not guilty verdict as a win for black people and a L for racist white trump supporters because Joseph was a racist white trump supporter.

It make sense now seeing that Kyle is a huge BLM supporter. That's why racists hate Kyle because they see Kyle as a liberal white dude who's a traitor and a "n*gga lover" because he supports BLM and because he k*lled a racist white trump supporter that was on camera saying "n*gga".

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 11-22-2021 at 12:40 PM..

1 week ago '04        #8
1000bluntz 
Props total: 35299 35 K  Slaps total: 8281 8 K
 YSPromoshunz said

Can't believe the amount of dumb fu*k celebs celebrating this pedo Lil Wyte wannabe as a hero, all the victims of his paedophilia deserve a chance to beat the hell out of all these sick a*s celebs like Mark Ruffalo and Pedro Paschal tweeting like he was some good guy celebrating pedos like some true sick weirdos with absolutely zero self awareness. Hopefully some random knocks their bi*ch a*ses the fu*k out like what happened to Rick Moranis, at least these bi*ches would deserve it.

1 week ago '18        #9
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67079 67 K  Slaps total: 15579 15 K
 aaf192020 said
Outside of looking like an annoying fxggot Kyle didn't do anything wrong in regards to shooting those people attacking him. Whether he should've been there in the first place is a debate.
Had those people k*lled Kyle not a single would have gotten off..think about that...its not about self defense it's about the perception of morality.....he was held up as a hero when he was a rioter that went into nto the fire with a loaded weapon....because he was not hired to protect , had no legal recourse to be there, and due to age had no legal recourse to be out after curfew especially with a loaded weapon

He should have went to jail....in this situations they always manage to alleviate the accountability of the actions of the shooter...its alway the one who dies that becomes the threat even though they are often unarmed and the shooter is overly aggresive.....
+16   

1 week ago '19        #10
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50900 50 K  Slaps total: 5211 5 K
 Proffesor X said
Had those people k*lled Kyle not a single would have gotten off..think about that...its not about self defense it's about the perception of morality.....he was held up as a hero when he was a rioter that went into nto the fire with a loaded weapon....because he was not hired to protect , had no legal recourse to be there, and due to age had no legal recourse to be out after curfew especially with a loaded weapon

He should have went to jail....in this situations they always manage to alleviate the accountability of the actions of the shooter...its alway the one who dies that becomes the threat even though they are often unarmed and the shooter is overly aggresive.....
Not according to the laws in Wisconsin. You gotta know your state laws before expounding on your argument. Everywhere ain't the same and it may be hard for some to come to grips but open carry legally isn't being aggressive or agitating in an open carry state. Like it or not Kyle walking around with that rifle was legal just not very smart unless someone else has a gun and was trying to attack him which is exactly what happened.

I pretty much stayed away from the coverage of the trial but I see it for what is not what the media might spin it out to be. It definitely wasn't open and shut but by the letter of the law he didn't do nothing wrong in defending himself.

1 week ago '07        #11
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97649 97 K  Slaps total: 12461 12 K

ok buuuuuut

and

+25   

1 week ago '07        #12

Last edited by yola; 11-22-2021 at 06:11 AM..

1 week ago '07        #13

+12   

1 week ago '16        #14
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 116905 116 K  Slaps total: 22943 22 K
kyle k*lled all white people never understood how this was a race issue. white on white crime
+27   

7 days ago '07        #15
 foshoVoodoo said
kyle k*lled all white people never understood how this was a race issue. white on white crime
and what were the white people he k*lled doing when he k*lled them?

what motivated him to grab a gun a play Rambo?
+10   

7 days ago '10        #16
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 92856 92 K  Slaps total: 19924 19 K
When white people claim they aren’t racist, they lose me

We know you’re a racist you just didn’t k*ll any black people k*lla Kyle
+14   

7 days ago '07        #17
Kyle Rittenhouse supports Black Lives Matter like christians support the lowest of our brothers and sisters

christians step over the homeless to preach greed and fear

Kyle crossed state lines to hurt people protesting racist violence
+17   

7 days ago '06        #18
authenic 
Props total: 5102 5 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
 yola said

didnt mean to prop but they where pretending to be black you know saying n*gga and wearing all black

7 days ago '04        #19
datboy|e 
Props total: 18404 18 K  Slaps total: 6291 6 K
 yola said

A bunch of fu*king losers destroying the city at night

7 days ago '17        #20
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86340 86 K  Slaps total: 30962 30 K
People tryna get us to care about this case still
+8   

7 days ago '05        #21
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95206 95 K  Slaps total: 79651 79 K
Bx panthers in shambles

7 days ago '21        #22
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17362 17 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 yola said

.....weren't they trying to k*ll him?

+4   

7 days ago '20        #23
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 26884 26 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
 Nautilus O said
When white people claim they aren’t racist, they lose me

We know you’re a racist you just didn’t k*ll any black people k*lla Kyle
This whole story is confusing to me as I didn't follow the Rittenhouse situation.

You mind breaking it down?

7 days ago '10        #24
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 92856 92 K  Slaps total: 19924 19 K
 LordGimmeASign said
This whole story is confusing to me as I didn't follow the Rittenhouse situation.

You mind breaking it down?

A white kid who wants to exert his white supremacy by becoming a law enforcement officer travels to Wisconsin to carry his AR openly like a COD match k*lls a white s*x offender and an Antifa supporter, who is also white, after they attack him.

White LGBTQ supporters create a narrative that he k*lled 2 “Black Lives Matters Protesters” attempting to racialize the incident to get black people to respond angrily in order to deflect from the fact that white people on the left are f*ghting white people on the right for control of everyone else.

+11   

7 days ago '06        #25
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 92313 92 K  Slaps total: 15697 15 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Hes being PC nothing to see here. Plus op lives under a bridge.

fag**t misinfo race troll.
This dude so pissed his favorite grand wizard in training came out and explicitly said “I support the BLM movement”

Idek how to feel about him saying that to be honest. One part of me thinks he’s full of sh*t. The other part of me loves the fact that all these racists using him as a poster boy are going to have to watch him go on an apology tour praising BLM.

It’s still fu*k him tho. That proud boy pic says it all.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  21
PS4 and PS5's First Big Exclusive of 2022 Releasing Early
21 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+120online now  12
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Nov 27 - Rally Against Vaccinations, Restrictions Held in Melbourne
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Nov 28 - Thieves in LA are stealing Christmas gifts from cargo trains
73 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy