Nov 21 - Protests erupt over COVID restrictions in Austria, Italy, Croatia

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
15 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '16        #1
1398 page views
50 comments

00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44416 44 K  Slaps total: 4650 4 K
Nov 21 - Protests erupt over COVID restrictions in Austria, Italy, Croatia

Tens of thousands of protesters, many from far-right groups, have marched through Vienna after the Austrian government announced a nationwide lockdown from Monday to contain skyrocketing coronavirus infections.

Demonstrations against virus restrictions also took place in Switzerland, Croatia, Italy, Northern Ireland and the Netherlands on Saturday, a day after Dutch police opened fire on protesters and seven people were injured in rioting that erupted in Rotterdam.

Protesters rallied against coronavirus restrictions and mandatory COVID-19 passes required in many European countries to enter restaurants, Christmas markets or sports events, as well as mandatory vaccinations.

The Austrian lockdown comes as average daily deaths have tripled in recent weeks and hospitals in heavily hit states have warned that intensive care units are reaching capacity.

The lockdown will last at least 10 days but could go up to 20, officials said. People will be able to leave their homes only for specific reasons, including buying groceries, going to the doctor or exercising.

The government also will make vaccinations mandatory starting from February 1.

In neighbouring Switzerland, 2,000 people protested an upcoming referendum on whether to approve the government’s COVID-19 restrictions law, claiming it was discriminatory, public broadcaster SRF reported.

A day after the Rotterdam rioting in the Netherlands, thousands gathered on Amsterdam’s central Dam Square, despite organisers calling off the protest. They walked peacefully through the streets, closely monitored by police.

A few hundred people also marched through the southern Dutch city of Breda. One organiser, Joost Eras, told broadcaster NOS he did not expect violence after consulting with the police.

In Italy, 3,000 people turned out in the capital’s Circus Maximus, a field where in ancient times Romans staged popular entertainment, to protest against “Green Pass” certificates required at workplaces, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, sports venues and gyms, as well as for long-distance train, bus or ferry travel.

In Northern Ireland, several hundred people opposed to vaccine passports protested outside the city hall in Belfast, where the city’s Christmas market opened Saturday – a market where proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test was required.

The Northern Ireland government voted this week to introduce vaccine certificates for admission to nightclubs, bars and restaurants starting on December 13.

In Croatia, thousands gathered in the capital of Zagreb, carrying flags, nationalist and religious symbols, along with banners against vaccination and what they describe as restrictions of people’s freedoms.

In France, Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin condemned violent protests in the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe, one of France’s overseas territories. Darmanin said 29 people had been detained by police overnight. Authorities were sending 200 more police officers to the island and on Tuesday will impose a nightly curfew from 6pm to 5am

Protesters in Guadeloupe blocked roads and set fire to cars, protesting against France’s COVID-19 health pass required for restaurants and cafés, cultural venues, sport arenas and long-distance travel, as well as mandatory vaccinations for healthcare workers.

visit this link https://www.aljazeera.com .. -italy-croatia
+10   

best
worst
50 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 47163 47 K  Slaps total: 15616 15 K
I'm glad to see Europe standing up to this tyranny. The f*ght in Europe against this gives me hope for humanity where as Americans are mostly just scared and apathetic. When the people stand up and bring their numbers together, it's nothing the few powerful people at the top can do.

It's more of us than them, yet we let the few people at the top control all of us. It's insane. Eventually, this "vaccine" mandate nonsense has to stop, as most people with sense can see what's going on and are not caving in. I'm glad most of Black America isn't giving into this "vaccine" orthodoxy nonsense and standing their ground. I have faith that sanity will prevail.

Last edited by 4REAL; 11-21-2021 at 01:30 PM..
+19   

1 week ago '16        #3
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8937 8 K  Slaps total: 3971 3 K
+2   

1 week ago '21        #4
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 2399 2 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
Stopped reading at the tenth word. It described the problem. Many of them fat right.

Well there you have it many are stupid indoctrinated anti science dweebs who think goat herders walked on water.

1 week ago '16        #5
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 44416 44 K  Slaps total: 4650 4 K
 MacJokerJones said
Stopped reading at the tenth word. It described the problem. Many of them fat right.

Well there you have it many are stupid indoctrinated anti science dweebs who think goat herders walked on water.
Far-right groups and xtians.

1 week ago '04        #6
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 18433 18 K  Slaps total: 15588 15 K
And so the great resistance begins...
+2   

1 week ago '19        #7
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32272 32 K  Slaps total: 23190 23 K
 MacJokerJones said

The problem with some of you dudes with a lot of opinions, but very little intellect is, you don't understand that individuals who generally greatly differ in their opinions can align on certain issues - and it doesn't make one aligned in every way with the other group, simply because they agree on a thing or two.

Furthermore, black folks are disproportionately Dems, but tend to be as conservative as any Republican when it comes to certain social issues.
+14   

1 week ago '18        #8
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70195 70 K  Slaps total: 6019 6 K
Nazis always complaining
+1   

1 week ago '04        #9
realkilla3 
Props total: 27564 27 K  Slaps total: 2308 2 K
Americans too pu**y for another revolution we'd rather bundle up with our material sh*t and hope that the government that lies about everything else is somehow telling the truth ......don't care if you exercise get sun or eat healthier....but they care sooooooo much about your well being. ok
+6   

1 week ago '16        #10
 SuperPawgHunter said
The problem with some of you dudes with a lot of opinions, but very little intellect is, you don't understand that individuals who generally greatly differ in their opinions can align on certain issues - and it doesn't make one aligned in every way with the other group, simply because they agree on a thing or two.

Furthermore, black folks are disproportionately Dems, but tend to be as conservative as any Republican when it comes to certain social issues.

hes a shill/coward pay him and others like him no mind
+7   

1 week ago '17        #11
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86340 86 K  Slaps total: 30962 30 K
Some country is gonna have a revolution soon
+5   

1 week ago '16        #12
 SPdaGOAT said
Some country is gonna have a revolution soon

Belgium: Police use water cannons, small tanks during vaccine passport protest Nov. 20, 2021

1 week ago '16        #13

+5   

1 week ago '17        #14
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 19749 19 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 MacJokerJones said

That’s what the fu*k you took from this?

Some of us see the draconian laws that’s happening over there. Police being sent to houses, mandatory stay at home, government acting like the third reicht …meanwhile it’s almost a matter of time before it happens here.

And you make fun of the people that treat their freedoms seriously?

Are you fu*king serious?

I swear you new n*ggas
+4   

1 week ago '16        #15
 THExTAKEOVER said

Some of us see the draconian laws that’s happening over there. Police being sent to houses, mandatory stay at home, government acting like the third reicht …meanwhile it’s almost a matter of time before it happens here.

Are you fu*king serious?

I swear you new n*ggas

n*ggas like that laugh to keep from crying. remember bi*ches like him have been afraid of a remixed flu virus with a 99.9% survival rate for two years running...

when him and his household get a bullet in the head for rejecting their eighth booster shot ill be laughing too.

fag**t a*s human pin cushions cracking jokes with a xbox game headset on and sh*tty underwear.

Last edited by Fastrap87; 11-21-2021 at 09:08 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '13        #16
jrockex 
Props total: 7824 7 K  Slaps total: 696 696
 THExTAKEOVER said

Are you fu*king serious?

I swear you new n*ggas
i wish i could share my ignore list like peerblock

every day i see people responding to people i have on ignore and im just like

it would save so much of peoples time
+2   

1 week ago '17        #17
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 19749 19 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 jrockex said
i wish i could share my ignore list like peerblock

every day i see people responding to people i have on ignore and im just like

it would save so much of peoples time
I usually put them on ignore the next time I see more antics. I just make sure to say something since 90% of people on boxden don’t talk.

Gotta let them know some sh*t won’t stand.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #18
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44008 44 K  Slaps total: 9557 9 K
It's one thing to provide the vaccine, it's another thing to mandate it. What that essentially means is the government owns your body and you are not free to reject it.
+11   

1 week ago '20        #19
N7X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 14059 14 K  Slaps total: 12333 12 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
And so the great resistance begins...

1 week ago '16        #20
kamal1978 
Props total: 5929 5 K  Slaps total: 2420 2 K
News will never cover this

1 week ago '17        #21
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15585 15 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K
BX 8channers scour the web 17 and a half hours a day looking for validation for their dumb beliefs. Imagine having to sit down for dinner with you clowns on thursday

1 week ago '11        #22
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29014 29 K  Slaps total: 4054 4 K
tired of their lies and censorship of real info
+6   

1 week ago '16        #23
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 36238 36 K  Slaps total: 7574 7 K
n*ggas is gonna lockdown till no more cases?
+5   

1 week ago '18        #24
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34809 34 K  Slaps total: 2573 2 K
You can only tell a lie but for so long
+2   

1 week ago '16        #25
milo 
Props total: 743 743  Slaps total: 302 302
There far right is very different and they use that terminology to throw people off from joining because it’s unpopular and unfashionable to be conservative or far right and now saying something like that delegitimises everything. They don’t want
any people protesting and the best way to stop it is by isolating the problem as a bunch of nut jobs instead of it being people sick of being told to stay inside when you don’t know anyone dying.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+118online now  10
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  9
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside YouTuber puts $10,000 into a Crypto trading BOT for 16 Days
10 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy