When The Nations Capital Was The Murder Capital (Washington DC In The 80s)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '19        #1
2666 page views
98 comments

Chi Chi Bwoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 8971 8 K  Slaps total: 3352 3 K
When The Nations Capital Was The murder Capital (Washington DC In The 80s)

The mayor was even a crack head, all this sh*t going on right next to the white house

+26   

best
worst
98 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 94817 94 K  Slaps total: 13499 13 K
 Chi Chi Bwoy said
The mayor was even a crack head, all this sh*t going on right next to the white house

One of my fav ILC skits
+33   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
GoGoSunday 
Props total: 5977 5 K  Slaps total: 259 259
This was a sad time nothing to play with. It is glorified today as the “real DC” but many lost friends as early as elementary school. My friends uncle did one of the murders in this video. That business was closed down the next 20 years every time we rode/walked by he reminded us his uncle did that. Surreal seeing the victim in a pool of blood RIP. No disrespect when people talk about other US cities I know they just don’t know about 80s/early 90’s DC. Wasn’t nothing like it in the US or even most of the third world. Often beat out Rio De Janiero Kingston Sarajevo and Bogota as the World murder Capital.

I literally just participated in a peace match on one of the same blocks Mayor Barry was on in a bulletproof vest matching 40 years ago when a innocent child was k*lled this summer. We need a change.

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 11-09-2021 at 06:12 AM..
+54   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
 GoGoSunday said
This was a sad time nothing to play with. It is glorified today as the “real DC” but many lost friends as early as elementary school. My friends uncle did one of the murders in this video. That business was closed down the next 20 years every time we rode/walked by he reminded us his uncle did that. Surreal seeing the victim in a pool of blood RIP. No disrespect when people talk about other US cities I know they just don’t know about 80s DC. Wasn’t nothing like it in the US or even most of the third world. Often beat out Rio De Janiero Kingston Sarajevo and Bogota as the World murder Capital.
U know Sean Branch?
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35021 35 K  Slaps total: 2590 2 K
Insane times in the city.
Sh!t was no joke.
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
Aesop730 
Props total: 23289 23 K  Slaps total: 2435 2 K
The politicians were buying up all the coke and crack. Unlimited funds. f*ghting the war on drugs with funds for the way on drugs.
+15   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60997 60 K  Slaps total: 20704 20 K
 LegendKilla03 said
U know Sean Branch?
Fool Sean branch just got out 4 years ago. He had to been growing up when Sean branch was locked up
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 53397 53 K  Slaps total: 3048 3 K
 Aesop730 said
The politicians were buying up all the coke and crack. Unlimited funds. f*ghting the war on drugs with funds for the way on drugs.
it even goes deeper than that……..

some states had entire cities based around coke importation(Mena AK) with the cia heavily involved……

the u.s. were always on both sides of the drug war making billions importing drugs they’d sell, bust people with and take all their a*sets they gained from bricks that were almost forced on them by the same government that’s arresting them and taking their sh*t……

i’m pretty sure i’m not saying anything that you don’t already know tho…….
+20   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
Kehinde 
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said

some states had entire cities based around coke importation(Mena AK) with the cia heavily involved……

the u.s. were always on both sides of the drug war making billions importing drugs they’d sell, bust people with and take all their a*sets they gained from bricks that were almost forced on them by the same government that’s arresting them and taking their sh*t……

it's always interesting to me how many political families and [family] business empires got their start in illicit trade.

Black men do the same thing and were demonized and castigated, it's lowkey infuriating to think about but at tge same token it shows the imperative need for us to separate from these people.
+22   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25897 25 K  Slaps total: 3770 3 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said

A certain former prez was deeply involved... supposedly everyone... "disappeared" even the investigators investigators
+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
Pullbackchap 
Props total: 3093 3 K  Slaps total: 122 122
Vinmoonsu

+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
smokeytheblunt2 
 Kehinde said
it's always interesting to me how many political families and [family] business empires got their start in illicit trade.

Black men do the same thing and were demonized and castigated, it's lowkey infuriating to think about but at tge same token it shows the imperative need for us to separate from these people.
it’s honestly hard to think of some that didn’t……

the Kennedy’s are just the most well known and just the tip of a giant iceberg…….

there are many, many, many more……..

from gambling, bootlegging, drug trafficking to stock fraud you name it there’s a respected family dynasty that was built on it……
+13   

4 weeks ago '13        #13
phxzeke 
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 812 812
The mayor was on crack
+4   

4 weeks ago '11        #14
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 77596 77 K  Slaps total: 14246 14 K
 GoGoSunday said
This was a sad time nothing to play with. It is glorified today as the “real DC” but many lost friends as early as elementary school. My friends uncle did one of the murders in this video. That business was closed down the next 20 years every time we rode/walked by he reminded us his uncle did that. Surreal seeing the victim in a pool of blood RIP. No disrespect when people talk about other US cities I know they just don’t know about 80s DC. Wasn’t nothing like it in the US or even most of the third world. Often beat out Rio De Janiero Kingston Sarajevo and Bogota as the World murder Capital.

I literally just participated in a peace match on one of the same blocks Mayor Barry was on in a bulletproof vest matching 40 years ago when a innocent child was k*lled this summer. We need a change.
yeah you covered it properly champ

New Orleans
Detroit
Miami at one point
Los Angeles

those was the top 4 at one point the held after DC
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
smokeytheblunt2 
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
A certain former prez was deeply involved... supposedly everyone... "disappeared" even the investigators investigators
yup………

i’m not sure he was the only former president either but they were actually president at the time……
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
GoGoSunday 
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Fool Sean branch just got out 4 years ago. He had to been growing up when Sean branch was locked up
I know a few guys who knew him/know him and now are alive or free. But U right I was a small child at that time Legend. That chinese carry out they showed was on his side of town in NE. But… a lot of people don’t understand Sean Branch Alpo Wp all of them were just stories that stood out. There were k*llers on all sides. R st (Northeast) k*lled boku people. Kennedy St (Northwest) shot up a police precinct k*lled an FBI agent. K St (Southwest) followed FBI agents back to hq k*lled an informant and several witnesses. And Southeast was even worse). It was no one crew was super wild. ALL of em were wild anything east of 14thst NW (80% of the city) now maybe only 30% is rough (and mostly that’s across the river from downtown)

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 11-09-2021 at 09:42 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Nah I asked cuz I seen his interview on vlad and Queenflip.. What’s so funny?? I’m not from D.C. so I’m not as familiar with these guys like y’all are
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
Kehinde 
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
it’s honestly hard to think of some that didn’t……

the Kennedy’s are just the most well known and just the tip of a giant iceberg…….

there are many, many, many more……..

from gambling, bootlegging, drug trafficking to stock fraud you name it there’s a respected family dynasty that was built on it……
And you know now that I think about, whenever they showed one of us on TV talking about certain guys was running multimillion operations like a corporation shows anyone who can perceive that were a ppl fully capable of not only facilitating our own society but it could emerge into a potential empire within a century

Last edited by Kehinde; 11-08-2021 at 09:39 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #19
GoGoSunday 
 LegendKilla03 said
Nah I asked cuz I seen his interview on vlad and Queenflip.. What’s so funny?? I’m not from D.C. so I’m not as familiar with these guys like y’all are
Nah im not laughing at u laughing at u. Just the power the internet has over circumstances. Yes I knew/know people from that hood and era but I was a pre teen don’t want to get too specific. There’s certain guys they won’t even let on them type of shows like Queenzflip/Vlad cause it’s too much behind it.
+4   

4 weeks ago '06        #20
authenic 
Props total: 5111 5 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
Im from Minnesota ave grew up in dc during the late 80s early 90s and I approve this msg...locals loved marion berry.
The fact you catch fed charges in dc makes the locals even more violent

Last edited by authenic; 11-08-2021 at 09:46 PM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '14        #21
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87917 87 K  Slaps total: 29407 29 K
This the Wayne P era?
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4821 4 K  Slaps total: 352 352
hearing that mother's shrieks after finding her son's dead body - that sh*t was haunting
+6   

4 weeks ago '08        #23
Sin1885 
Props total: 363 363  Slaps total: 25 25
Growing up in the city in the mid 80's early 90's was no joke. Imma just leave it at that.
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #24
 GoGoSunday said
Nah im not laughing at u laughing at u. Just the power the internet has over circumstances. Yes I knew/know people from that hood and era but I was a pre teen don’t want to get too specific. There’s certain guys they won’t even let on them type of shows like Queenzflip/Vlad cause it’s too much behind it.
So I’m guessing he’s not one of those? He seems like he had a crazy story he did 25 years and lost his son within the last 4 years of his sentence
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48948 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
thanks will watch later
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-73online now  15
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+563online now  13
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
381 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  12
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Video inside Miniature MAC-10 & Tec-9
42 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy