Akademik Says Joe Messed Up, & May Legally Owe Rurry & Mal. Full 3Hr Stream

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+36  83
40 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '18        #1
5320 page views
94 comments

MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16487 16 K  Slaps total: 12839 12 K
Akademik Says Joe Messed Up, & May Legally Owe Rurry & Mal. Full 3Hr Stream

41:00 Mark

Update Part 2

Last edited by MayneThaTruth2; 05-16-2021 at 12:39 AM..
+9   

best
worst
94 comments

5 months ago '18        #2
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Bumpy, we got the full stream big baby!!!

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '06        #3
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151474 151 K  Slaps total: 16733 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Joe did fu*k up and I hope they sue the hell out of him. Joe is notoriously a sh*tty fu*king person I remember them fake amalgam digital CDs he was letting them pass off fake Budden signitures how you do that to fans? Joe is a fu*king bozo love the n*gga as a rapper but he's got serious character defects. fu*k him

Last edited by Bilal; 05-15-2021 at 11:39 PM..
+63   

5 months ago '10        #4
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87751 87 K  Slaps total: 19373 19 K
I respect that Ak admitted Joe could have fu*ked up

+16   

5 months ago '11        #5
tonio25 
Props total: 18004 18 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K
For what reason? For as much lawyer and contract talk I'd hope Joe's silly a*s did his homework
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '06        #6
 tonio25 said
For what reason? For as much lawyer and contract talk I'd hope Joe's silly a*s did his homework
Because he signed them to a % of every deal for the pod bit sounds like he was just paying them let's if it's 10k a episode but he really earned 50k he'd pay them 20k hoping they don't see the other 30 and complain lol. Pretty much not disclosing the real dollar amount on what's earned but paying them a little more so they don't get suspicious except they did especially when they caught a 400k discrepancy.

Last edited by Bilal; 05-16-2021 at 06:46 AM..
+41   

5 months ago '17        #7
Harasnart 
Props total: 15822 15 K  Slaps total: 9694 9 K
 tonio25 said
When did joe ever do his homework?

Itís a running joke with people in the industry like charlemagne. Joe will always fu*k it up
+11   

5 months ago '18        #8
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19986 19 K  Slaps total: 2402 2 K
Ak is saying alot of dumb sh*t here. He is comparing a profit participation deal to being a paid employee at complex. Regardless if Joe owns the IP. AK is contradicting himself.
+19   

5 months ago '17        #9
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50798 50 K  Slaps total: 8205 8 K
All I know is that I hope everyone that feels so bad for Mal and Rory tunes in to their "exciting" Mal and Rory podcast when it drops. Looking forward to Joe, Ish and Ice since they seem to bring more to the table and aren't on no corny sh*t like the guys they replaced
+16   

5 months ago '05        #10
Schavez98 
Props total: 7252 7 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
 Bilal said
Joe did fu*k up and I hope they sue the hell out of him. Joe is notoriously a sh*tty fu*king person I remember them fake amalgam digital CDs he was letting them pass off fake Budden signitures how you do that to fans? Joe is a fu*king bozo love the n*gga as a rapper but he's got serious character defects. fu*k him
My signed MM4 is fake?
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '06        #11
 Schavez98 said
My signed MM4 is fake?
Idk but them amalgam digital padded room autographs were. He got called out for it and blamed it on amalgam like he had no idea they were doing it yet it was apart of his promo. If you dm me a pic I'll let you know tho

Last edited by Bilal; 05-16-2021 at 12:27 AM..
+5   

5 months ago '15        #12
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49161 49 K  Slaps total: 22814 22 K
 Bilal said
Because he signed them to a % of every deal for the pod bit sounds like he was just paying them let's if it's 10k a episode but he really earned 50k he'd pay them 10k hoping they don't see the other 30 and complain lol. Pretty much not disclosing the real dollar amount on what's earned but paying them a little more so they don't get suspicious except they did especially when they caught a 400k discrepancy.
Thatís not what ak said or inferred.
+4   

5 months ago '04        #13
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17575 17 K  Slaps total: 2496 2 K
I took what Ak was saying more so as he fu*ked up giving them a profit participation deal because they weren't worth it.
+21   

5 months ago '05        #14
Schavez98 
Props total: 7252 7 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
 Bilal said
Idk but them amalgam digital padded room autographs were. He got called out for it and send it on amalgam like he had no idea they were doing it yet it was apart of his promo. If you dm me a pic I'll let you know tho
Itís hilarious that this was slapped. Iíma have to dig it up later. I canít remember who it was with.
+2   

5 months ago '15        #15
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49161 49 K  Slaps total: 22814 22 K
1:11:10

+4   

5 months ago '16        #16
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51091 51 K  Slaps total: 7943 7 K
 Harasnart said
Not against wu-tang

+22   

5 months ago '18        #17
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 Nautilus O said
I respect that Ak admitted Joe could have fu*ked up

Harasnart said

Itís a running joke with people in the industry like charlemagne. Joe will always fu*k it up
 set117 said
Ak is saying alot of dumb sh*t here. He is comparing a profit participation deal to being a paid employee at complex. Regardless if Joe owns the IP. AK is contradicting himself.
 garrywithtwors said
Man idk if any of this sh*t real or not. Who's right or not. But hearin Rory and Mal talk today fa sho gave me flashbacks of dealin with similar situations with people that were supposed to be tight with me. Even family. sh*t makes it to where you could NEVER look at the other person the same. Especially when they're given endless chances at redemption by simply explaining themselves but refusing to do so.

TrillestTalk404 said
All I know is that I hope everyone that feels so bad for Mal and Rory tunes in to their "exciting" Mal and Rory podcast when it drops. Looking forward to Joe, Ish and Ice since they seem to bring more to the table and aren't on no corny sh*t like the guys they replaced
 Schavez98 said
My signed MM4 is fake?
 kami said
Thatís not what ak said or inferred.
 bibbyboi said
I took what Ak was saying more so as he fu*ked up giving them a profit participation deal because they weren't worth it.
 Schavez98 said
Itís hilarious that this was slapped. Iíma have to dig it up later. I canít remember who it was with.
 Toast2the said
Not against wu-tang

Updated with part 2 That Boy going down the entire interview Lol

+2   

5 months ago '10        #18
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20492 20 K  Slaps total: 3607 3 K
 garrywithtwors said
Man idk if any of this sh*t real or not. Who's right or not. But hearin Rory and Mal talk today fa sho gave me flashbacks of dealin with similar situations with people that were supposed to be tight with me. Even family. sh*t makes it to where you could NEVER look at the other person the same. Especially when they're given endless chances at redemption by simply explaining themselves but refusing to do so.

Yeah but fu*k Rory for what he did to akademiks coming to house and sh*t I would have to k*ll that Dude
And do I think mal was freeloading off of Joe burdens? I donít think it was free loading but I think he was playing his part and Joe saw fit to have them around so he let them stay at his house and then that turned into having a roommate but Iím sure mal played his position
+2   

5 months ago '17        #19
YoungOG 
Props total: 23843 23 K  Slaps total: 5440 5 K
 acegutta22 said
Yeah but fu*k Rory for what he did to akademiks coming to house and sh*t I would have to k*ll that Dude
And do I think mal was freeloading off of Joe burdens? I donít think it was free loading but I think he was playing his part and Joe saw fit to have them around so he let them stay at his house and then that turned into having a roommate but Iím sure mal played his position
he lived wit Brandon Jennings too..Brandon Jennings said he beating his a*s when he see him a while back
+9   

5 months ago '20        #20
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1291 1 K  Slaps total: 733 733

This is why I don't listen to these Hip Hop Old Heads. Ak was calling these dudes all sorts things and I bet right now,He is sweating bullets and eating up his own words.

For a dude that claims to have industry knowledge, He sure doesn't know sh*t about Joe.

5 months ago '04        #21
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17575 17 K  Slaps total: 2496 2 K
 YoungOG said
he lived wit Brandon Jennings too..Brandon Jennings said he beating his a*s when he see him a while back
This is what throws me off with Mal. He's constantly preaching that he goes and gets his, but he's been a roommate for a lot of his adult life and he's really only known for being around famous people.
+9   

5 months ago '16        #22
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 81065 81 K  Slaps total: 7936 7 K
This the most entertaining storyline in hip hop right now

Primarily due to AK

AK done had me rolling all week with his commentary

Joe is lookin a little fuzzy in the light after the Rory and Mal breakdown tho
+15   

5 months ago '13        #23
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 111077 111 K  Slaps total: 10570 10 K
 YoungOG said
When/where did BJ say this
+2   

5 months ago '17        #24
Chrispy 
Props total: 3912 3 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 garrywithtwors said

Facts. Dont wana apologise then act confused when cut them off
+2   

5 months ago '17        #25
YoungOG 
Props total: 23843 23 K  Slaps total: 5440 5 K
 North!!! said
When/where did BJ say this
they was on ig or snapchat..it was about 4 or 5 months ago

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  16
This the reason why Big Daddy Kane was so late when they announced his name
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 19 - Southwest Airlines Gets Their Card Pulled and Caves To Anti-Vaxxers
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Honda's first all-electric SUV, 3 new concepts revealed
30 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+42online now  12
Image(s) inside These two women are supposed to have been more successful in Hollywood
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy