Sep 14 - Bob Enyart, conservative firebrand and pastor, dies of COVID-19

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '07        #1
675 page views
30 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88396 88 K  Slaps total: 10325 10 K
Sep 14 - Bob Enyart, conservative firebrand and pastor, dies of COVID-19

Conservative firebrand Bob Enyart, the pastor of the Denver Bible Church and indelible talk show host, has died from COVID-19, his radio co-host announced Monday on Facebook.

“Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question, the wisest person I’ve known,” Fred Williams, Enyart’s co-host on the Real Science Radio show, said in a post.

Enyart and his wife refused to get the vaccine due to abortion concerns, he said on his website.

In October, Enyart successfully sued the state over mask mandates and capacity limits in churches, a rare legal victory against broad public health mandates instituted during the pandemic.

He once traveled to New Zealand for the sole purpose of being arrested with a “Clinton is a Rapist” banner, according to a 1999 Westword profile.

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported.

The show’s website says Enyart has aired more than 6,000 radio and TV shows across 80 cities from Honolulu to Orlando, Fla.

He claims to be in the top 5% of all authors for book and video sales.

Enyart also served as the spokesman for American Right to Life, which bills itself as the “abolition wing of the pro-life movement.”

He served as Denver Bible Church’s pastor since 2000, according to his biography.

Before entering the life of a pastor and talk show host, Enyart designed software for Army helicopters and worked as a computer analyst for Microsoft, he says on his show’s website.

“Heaven’s gain has left an enormous hole here on earth,” Williams wrote.

“Bob’s enduring legacy will live on with the treasure trove he leaves behind.”

+9   

best
worst
30 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57 OP
“Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question, the wisest person I’ve known,”
so we gunna start calling people who run out in the street without looking both ways geniuses now?
+7   

1 week ago '07        #3
iswerve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20215 20 K  Slaps total: 2735 2 K
sounds like one of those that "did their own research"

1 week ago '21        #4
Fras 
Props total: 3703 3 K  Slaps total: 3536 3 K
Its so funny. OP claims to care about people dying n sh*t but always posts about conservatives dying, and acts happy.

You can't have it both ways you worthless fu*k.

Cheering death is for cowardice f*g**ts.

1 week ago '06        #5
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87006 87 K  Slaps total: 13111 13 K
 yola said
so we gunna start calling people who run out in the street without looking both ways geniuses now?
more like somebody who jumps in front of a moving truck
+1   

1 week ago '04        #6
abstractq 
Props total: 26541 26 K  Slaps total: 4694 4 K
"On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported."

this the same sh*t rush limbaugh was on. . .

i be thinking what these n*ggas last thoughts are when they realize its all ending and they gotta meet their maker
+4   

1 week ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
Props total: 47923 47 K  Slaps total: 11508 11 K
 abstractq said
"On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported."

i be thinking what these n*ggas last thoughts are when they realize its all ending and they gotta meet their maker
In October, Enyart successfully sued the state over mask mandates and capacity limits in churches, a rare legal victory against broad public health mandates instituted during the pandemic.
he spread the virus and hate, such a good pastor

1 week ago '17        #8
Lazy 
Props total: 26036 26 K  Slaps total: 3366 3 K
 Fras said
Its so funny. OP claims to care about people dying n sh*t but always posts about conservatives dying, and acts happy.

You sad about Hitler’s death too?

The world is better off without some people
+4   

1 week ago '06        #9
ehizzy3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18886 18 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
Another one bites the dust
+4   

1 week ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57 OP
when pro-life people undo their entire argument

+4   

1 week ago '21        #11
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17437 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
He looks like a overweight Health risk…psa to fat people since 40% of Americans are…. The shot won’t save your fat a*s. Work out.

1 week ago '21        #12
Fras 
Props total: 3703 3 K  Slaps total: 3536 3 K
 Lazy said
You sad about Hitler’s death too?

The world is better off without some people
You're comparing a conservative to Hitler?

Your brain is complete sh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181850 181 K  Slaps total: 10599 10 K
 Fras said

As if any American cares about their neighbor dying

Americans hate Americans. None of you really care about this sh*t regardless of which side of the argument you're on
+2   

1 week ago '17        #14
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37169 37 K  Slaps total: 10573 10 K
 LuxG2 said
He looks like a overweight Health risk…psa to fat people since 40% of Americans are…. The shot won’t save your fat a*s. Work out.
Except it will though.

1 week ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36439 36 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
Oh really?
+2   

1 week ago '05        #16
yunsta 
Props total: 2629 2 K  Slaps total: 252 252
Another American exercising his freedom. He knew the risks

1 week ago '10        #17
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36439 36 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
 abstractq said

Hol up!
Doing too much will get a mf done up. Smh

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #18
ddash 
Props total: 49641 49 K  Slaps total: 3669 3 K
 OldBusiness said
As if any American cares about their neighbor dying

Americans hate Americans. None of you really care about this sh*t regardless of which side of the argument you're on
Thats whats funny about the whole vaxxed vs anti vaxxed threads and what makes it worse lol

Politics over the last 5 years really turned people into weirdos and enabled them to be full blown narcissistic clowns lol
+2   

1 week ago '12        #19
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181850 181 K  Slaps total: 10599 10 K
 ddash said
Thats whats funny about the whole vaxxed vs anti vaxxed threads and what makes it worse lol

Politics over the last 5 years really turned people into weirdos and enabled them to be full blown narcissistic clowns lol
Yeah its why I pulled back on those threads. They don't even realize they're more alike, than they are different

I pointed out how being an anti vaxxer, or pro vaxxer, and dying from covid must suck because:

A) Regardless of which flag you fly both sides call you a dumbass for dying, say you're pushing an agenda, and that your whole story was fake

and

B) Regardless of which flag you're flying? Your family gets harassed, your employer, and so on because they are being constantly asked by twitter idiots to "Prove you died"

My argument has always been if you want the vax or even some alternative form of medicine, then thats your decision. I personally don't care what the next man or woman puts in their body. The funniest sh*t is when you have an argument with a pro vax/anti vax person they can tell you what everyone on twitter is saying...but when you ask them "Well what did your doctor recommend for you?" none of them can answer it because they look online for all their bullsh*t, nobody is even going to their personal care provider about it.

I had posts on here in the beginning of the year saying this sh*t would breed a ton of dumbass posts and that people needed to get over themselves. I was right
+3   

1 week ago '20        #20
Oxx 
Props total: 6900 6 K  Slaps total: 844 844
The karma universe has a way of making a point when needed.... good riddance

+1   

1 week ago '04        #21
adthekidd 
Props total: 7769 7 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
What's up with the icon of choice ?

Ya n*ggas is hypocrites, claim to care so much about people but then those that don't want it or want to wait they get scolded ?

Is this sh*t not too much of a coincidence to people ?

God Bless

Edit:

I just read that bs he used to do with the Queen song

I still think it's hypocritical the way people are acting with this sh*t though

Last edited by adthekidd; 09-14-2021 at 03:06 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #22
ddash 
Props total: 49641 49 K  Slaps total: 3669 3 K
 OldBusiness said
Yeah its why I pulled back on those threads. They don't even realize they're more alike, than they are different

I pointed out how being an anti vaxxer, or pro vaxxer, and dying from covid must suck because:

A) Regardless of which flag you fly both sides call you a dumbass for dying, say you're pushing an agenda, and that your whole story was fake

and

B) Regardless of which flag you're flying? Your family gets harassed, your employer, and so on because they are being constantly asked by twitter idiots to "Prove you died"

My argument has always been if you want the vax or even some alternative form of medicine, then thats your decision. I personally don't care what the next man or woman puts in their body. The funniest sh*t is when you have an argument with a pro vax/anti vax person they can tell you what everyone on twitter is saying...but when you ask them "Well what did your doctor recommend for you?" none of them can answer it because they look online for all their bullsh*t, nobody is even going to their personal care provider about it.

I had posts on here in the beginning of the year saying this sh*t would breed a ton of dumbass posts and that people needed to get over themselves. I was right
Yup and I agree

Got Damn Weirdos!!

1 week ago '13        #23
JakePD 
Props total: 8938 8 K  Slaps total: 826 826
 yola said
when pro-life people undo their entire argument

Well The Obama’s tried that and people bi*ched and complained about someone trying to look out for their health.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #24
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91417 91 K  Slaps total: 24284 24 K
 oldbusiness said
yeah its why i pulled back on those threads. They don't even realize they're more alike, than they are different

A) regardless of which flag you fly both sides call you a dumbass for dying, say you're pushing an agenda, and that your whole story was fake

and

b) regardless of which flag you're flying? Your family gets harassed, your employer, and so on because they are being constantly asked by twitter idiots to "prove you died"

my argument has always been if you want the vax or even some alternative form of medicine, then thats your decision. I personally don't care what the next man or woman puts in their body. The funniest sh*t is when you have an argument with a pro vax/anti vax person they can tell you what everyone on twitter is saying...but when you ask them "well what did your doctor recommend for you?" none of them can answer it because they look online for all their bullsh*t, nobody is even going to their personal care provider about it.

100%

1 week ago '19        #25
aaf192020 
Props total: 43373 43 K  Slaps total: 4231 4 K
 iswerve said
sounds like one of those that "did their own research"

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  3
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  3
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
416 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  2
London Brown Defends Marvin's Driving, But Can't Defend His Treatment of Jukebox
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy