Sep 13 - 21/23 states have COVID-19 cases that surpass the national average voted Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '04        #1
1924 page views
164 comments

gh3tto 
Props total: 47923 47 K  Slaps total: 11508 11 K
Sep 13 - 21/23 states have COVID-19 cases that surpass the national average voted Trump

23 states have COVID-19 cases that surpass the national average. 21 of them voted for Trump, report says

There's a significant political divide in how US states are dealing with the coronavirus pandemic, and red states are faring much worse, according to The Washington Post.

States that backed former President Donald Trump in the most recent presidential election have higher rates of COVID-19 cases and deaths than those that voted for President Joe Biden, The Post said.

Of the 23 states that have a total of new COVID-19 cases per capita that surpasses the national ratio, the media outlet reported that 21 voted for Trump in November. Hawaii and Georgia are the only Biden-voting states to have more cases per capita than the country's average.

A similar statistic applies when it comes to the number of COVID-19 deaths. Of the 18 states that have new death totals higher than the national ratio, the data shows that 14 voted for the former president.

When it comes to the 17 least-vaccinated states, 16 — all but Georgia — voted for Trump, the report said.

The chain of correlation makes it "much harder to a*sert that politics is not playing a role," wrote The Washington Post's national correspondent Philip Bump.

"Republicans have been less concerned about the virus, less likely to embrace practices such as masking, more likely to express opposition to vaccination and (obviously) voted more heavily for Trump," Bump said. "States that are seeing the most new cases and deaths are states that are less heavily vaccinated and were more supportive of Trump last year."

According to KFF's COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor, 20 percent of Republicans say they will "definitely not" get vaccinated. That compares to only 5 percent of Democrats who are opposed to getting a shot, the ongoing research project says.

In July, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, told ABC that America has to "get away from the divisiveness" — a reference to the US's Red/Blue vaccination divide.

Viruses, Fauci said, "don't know the difference between a Democrat, a Republican, or an Independent."

visit this link https://www.businessinsid .. mp-wapo-2021-9

yes , we know there are left leaning antivaxx crackheads but the data is evident

Last edited by gh3tto; 09-13-2021 at 11:01 PM..
+15   

best
worst
164 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88396 88 K  Slaps total: 10325 10 K
be greedy, racist and disgusting
tell easily disprovable lie after lie
kill innocent people
lose election
cry wolf
try to destroy democracy
kill your voters

but pretend you're superior and demand submission and conformity
+19   

1 week ago '16        #3
AngelTaster 
Props total: 7220 7 K  Slaps total: 465 465
Who cares? It’s not like they all gona die. It’s still %98 recovery rate so what do them voting for Trump and having high covid numbers have anything to do with each other

1 week ago '16        #4
Qbofficial  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2837 2 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 AngelTaster said
Who cares? Itís not like they all gona die. Itís still %98 recovery rate so what do them voting for Trump and having high covid numbers have anything to do with each other
Shut tf up troll.
I recovered from chicken pox and the flu.
Don't give a sh*t if the recovery rate is a 100% I don't want anything I can avoid catching that has long term effects.

The rest of us with common sense will sit back and watch the mouth breathing racists struggle to breathe and sue hospitals for horse pills n paste.

Their vote was a vote for a conman that played on their ignorance. And now they're paying with their lives and health.
+21   

1 week ago '04        #5
Real 
Props total: 23507 23 K  Slaps total: 3258 3 K
 Qbofficial said
Shut tf up troll.
Don't give a sh*t if the recovery rate is a 100% I don't want anything I can avoid catching that has long term effects.

The rest of us with common sense will sit back and watch the mouth breathing racists struggle to breathe and sue hospitals for horse pills n paste.

Their vote was a vote for a conman that played on their ignorance. And now they're paying with their lives and health.
+10   

1 week ago '17        #6
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22091 22 K  Slaps total: 12211 12 K
So slight less than half the states surpass the national average.

Do you know that average, mathmatically, literally means half the data set is above the average and half below?

lol.

This literally means nothing as that is how the average is calculate.

1 week ago '10        #7
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 64578 64 K  Slaps total: 31323 31 K
Look at this pathetic political gang banger using covid deaths for anti trump propaganda

The man ain't even in office and u got your new piece of sh*t potus so why u still focused on Trump?

I never seen 1 man have this much real estate in people's minds

1 week ago '08        #8
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45204 45 K  Slaps total: 2558 2 K
 DavidTheMan said

Do you know that average, mathmatically, literally means half the data set is above the average and half below?

lol.

It says something if the whole bottom half is of one demographic. Donít think they were hoping you picked up/didnít pick up on elementary math.
+4   

1 week ago '17        #9
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
It says something if the whole bottom half is of one demographic. Donít think they were hoping you picked up/didnít pick up on elementary math.
Doesn't really say anything if you dont know the variance from the mean and the bottom from the top.

Don't let that get int the way of the delusional sense of self importance though.
Definitely don't start looking for actual biological reasons for transmission of a biological organism either, stay on sh*t like politcal affliation, thats the ticket.

1 week ago '08        #10
 DavidTheMan said
Doesn't really say anything if you dont know the variance from the mean and the bottom from the top.

Don't let that get int the way of the delusional sense of self importance though.
Definitely don't start looking for actual biological reasons for transmission of a biological organism either, stay on sh*t like politcal affliation, thats the ticket.
You can draw a lot of info from it. Like who is hurt. You could be commenting on biological reports but you fell into their trap. They know how to draw you in.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #11
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
You can draw a lot of info from it. Like who is hurt. You could be commenting on biological reports but you fell into their trap. They know how to draw you in.
You can't draw any info from political affiliation, it literally has nothing to do with means of transmission, how its beign down, or why one segment is getting hit harder than another, or if the variance is of a significant difference.

How am I in a trap, for saying this report is bunk.
You are the one who responded to me that it was of some merit to know political affiliation.
Are you walking that back now?

1 week ago '16        #12
AngelTaster 
Props total: 7220 7 K  Slaps total: 465 465
 Qbofficial said
Shut tf up troll.

So you recovered from some other sh*t I’m sure you didn’t want to catch either. No one wants to get sick but sh*t happens. And I’m sure whoever you voted for was the reason you got chicken pox and the flu. Your reading comprehension is obviously low cuz you missed the whole point of what I was saying and started off with cursing and name calling. Then proceeded to give a bunch of babble about your childhood sicknesses and watching racist try to breath and take hospitals to court. Which had nothing to do with my point. Good day Sir.

1 week ago '04        #13
Real 
Props total: 23507 23 K  Slaps total: 3258 3 K
Yeah this already got them triggered in here this morning.

Scrambling for excuses
+9   

1 week ago '08        #14
 DavidTheMan said
You can't draw any info from political affiliation, it literally has nothing to do with means of transmission, how its beign down, or why one segment is getting hit harder than another, or if the variance is of a significant difference.

How am I in a trap, for saying this report is bunk.
You are the one who responded to me that it was of some merit to know political affiliation.
Are you walking that back now?
You can see there is probably higher chance in catching it in those areas regardless of personal protections. Could be about saving yourself not necessarily the world. Nothing to walk back.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #15
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
You can see there is probably higher chance in catching it in those areas regardless of personal protections. Could be about saving yourself not necessarily the world. Nothing to walk back.
Not really, because you don't know why they are catching it.
It would be the why, not that they actually have it that should be concerning and can lead to better action.

I didn't ask you about saving yourself or the world, I'm talking about the posted article.

Okay, if you want to contradict yourself thats cool with me I guess.

1 week ago '08        #16
 DavidTheMan said
Not really, because you don't know why they are catching it.
It would be the why, not that they actually have it that should be concerning and can lead to better action.

I didn't ask you about saving yourself or the world, I'm talking about the posted article.

Okay, if you want to contradict yourself thats cool with me I guess.
Your saying the article serves no purpose. Iím saying it can be used as a warning to avoid certain areas.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #17
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
Your saying the article serves no purpose. Iím saying it can be used as a warning to avoid certain areas.
Like i literally said it doesnt even serve as a warning because you dont know the why.

It is the why that matters.

1 week ago '08        #18
 DavidTheMan said
Like i literally said it doesnt even serve as a warning because you dont know the why.

It is the why that matters.
If those areas are getting sick and yours arenít. You can figure out the why while avoiding those areas.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #19
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87006 87 K  Slaps total: 13111 13 K
 DavidTheMan said

lol.

lol this guy really thinks he's smart.

What you can draw from this is that 91% of the states that are above the national average in COVID cases voted for Trump. Because they have a much higher likelihood of being above the national average, you can deduce that whatever they're doing to prevent the spread of covid isn't working, or alternatively, doing nothing to prevent the spread of covid is a*sociated with an above average case rate.

You can't necessarily say anything in particular works or doesn't work, but you CAN conclude at the very least that the policies enacted in these states are not working to reduce the spread. ESPECIALLY considering how many of these states are less densely populated which makes it much more difficult to spread the virus.

You're too dumb to be getting in to this sort logic David. Fall back and let those of us who practice regularly handle this.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 09-14-2021 at 07:40 AM..
+8   

1 week ago '17        #20
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
If those areas are getting sick and yours arenít. You can figure out the why while avoiding those areas.
Lol, covid is everywhere in the us, you arent a avoidung it. Its where ever you go.

So the question isnt avoiding it, its why some peoole in certain locations get sick while others in different locations get sick at a lesser rate.

1 week ago '17        #21
DavidTheMan 
 Skateboard T said
lol this guy really thinks he's smart.

What you can draw from this is that 91% of the states that are above the national average in COVID cases voted for Trump. We already know that those states have much less restrictive measures than other states. One deduction that can be made is that red states are less likely to enforce covid restrictions. And because they have a much higher likelihood of being above the national average, you can deduce that whatever they're doing to prevent the spread of covid isn't working.

You can't necessarily say anything in particular works or doesn't work, but you CAN conclude at the very least that the policies enacted in these states are not working.

You're too dumb to be getting in to this sort logic David. Fall back and let those of us who practice regularly handle this.
Lol, already discussed civilly every thing you brought up.

Nice try though but poor articles are poor articles.

Do stay mad though.

1 week ago '08        #22
 DavidTheMan said
Lol, covid is everywhere in the us, you arent a avoidung it. Its where ever you go.

So the question isnt avoiding it, its why some peoole in certain locations get sick while others in different locations get sick at a lesser rate.
Yea the people with no masks crowding each other. Stay away from them.
+4   

1 week ago '06        #23
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87006 87 K  Slaps total: 13111 13 K
 DavidTheMan said
Lol, already discussed civilly every thing you brought up.

Nice try though but poor articles are poor articles.

Do stay mad though.
Not mad, amused.

I know, but you didn't do it properly.

Your arguments lacked soundness because they lacked truth and validity.

They lacked validity because they're structured like sh*t and thus the conclusion doesn't follow logically from the premises.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #24
DavidTheMan 
 cohs said
Yea the people with no masks crowding each other. Stay away from them.
The masks have no effect says multiple studies and the CIDRAP in Minnesota, also confirms no evidence from scientific study confirms the notion that cloth masks work.

1 week ago '17        #25
DavidTheMan 
 Skateboard T said
Not mad, amused.

I know, but you didn't do it properly.

Your arguments lacked soundness because they lacked truth and validity.

They lacked validity because they're structured like sh*t and thus the conclusion doesn't follow logically from the premises.
LOL, its okay breh, I caught you in your covid defense work early and you can't even rationally reply. Just on your ad-hominem kick.

Best of luck to you.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  5
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  3
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
Video inside Birdman says Drake will be the richest rapper but NBA Youngboy will be ..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy