Sep 13 - If you still think the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '07        #1
3508 page views
101 comments

iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3656 3 K  Slaps total: 458 458
Sep 13 - If you still think the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental

Correction, April 30, 2021: An earlier version of this check described the Pfizer/BioNtech, Moderna and J&J vaccines as being approved for use in the United States. This has been corrected to say these vaccines have been authorized for emergency use by the FDA. Vaccine makers will need to apply to the FDA for full approval to continue use after the pandemic.

By Reuters Fact Check

Claims that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental”, have skipped animal testing and have not completed initial research trials are false. They were included in a Facebook post addressed in this check. 

ADVERTISEMENT
Titled “6 facts about the 3 vaccines”, the post can be seen (here). Four of the most damaging claims will be discussed below. Any others, however, are outside the scope of this check. 

CLAIM 1 - “All the vaccines are considered experimental” 

According to the post, all vaccines are considered experimental. This is not true – they have all been put through standard safety testing before being rolled out to the public. 

According to the post, all vaccines are considered experimental. This is not true – they have all been put through standard safety testing before being rolled out to the public. 

Both the United States and United Kingdom have authorized the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines for emergency use, while the former has also authorized shots by Johnson & Johnson; the latter by Oxford/AstraZeneca. 

Emergency use authorization (EUA) in the U.S. has been issued as a result of the severity of the pandemic. When the pandemic is over, the EUA will cease and vaccine manufacturers will need to apply for full U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval (here). No timeline on this has yet been given (here). The UK, meanwhile, has a similar mechanism (here , here).

The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca shots are viral vector vaccines, a type of jab also used during Ebola outbreaks, as well as in studies of illnesses including influenza, Zika and HIV (here). They both use a modified and weakened version of a harmless adenovirus to deliver instructions to cells to make coronavirus spike proteins. This will generate an immune response and prevent infection (here , here). 

Meanwhile, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use messenger RNA (mRNA) to generate a similar immune response. While these are the first mRNA vaccines to be rolled out to the general public, the technology behind them has been developed over a number of years (here).  

CLAIM 2 - “All were allowed to skip animal trials”  

The claim that COVID-19 vaccines have skipped animal trials has already been covered by Reuters here) here . 

Oxford University confirmed the vaccine it created with AstraZeneca has undergone animal trials in the UK, US and Australia (here). Pfizer and BioNTech released information in Sept. 2020 about the effects of their mRNA vaccine in mice and non-human primates (here).  

Moderna has released similar information (here here), as has Johnson & Johnson (here). 

However, due to time constraints and the urgency to find a vaccine for COVID-19, Moderna and Pfizer did receive approval to run animal testing and early trials on humans at the same time, as opposed to fully completing animal trials before moving on to human trials. This, however, does not mean animal trials were skipped. (  here here ,  here).

CLAIM 3 - “None have completed initial research trials”    

All four vaccines given emergency authorization in the U.S. and UK have published results from the final phase three trials. 

Pfizer/BioNTech’s phase three trial began in late July 2020 and the results were published in December 2020 (here). The trial enrolled 46,331 participants at 153 sites around the world in Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, South Africa and the U.S., according to Pfizer’s website (here).

Oxford/AstraZeneca’s clinical trials involved 23,848 people across the UK, Brazil, and South Africa between April and November 2020, according to a report published by the Oxford Vaccine Group in the medical journal The Lancet (bit.ly/3u7POsa, page 1).  

Johnson & Johnson recruited 44,325 people for its phase three clinical trial between September 2020 and January 2021 (here here), while Moderna had 30,420 volunteers for the same phase of testing between July and October 2020 (here).

CLAIM 4 - “None will complete a research trial for 2-3 years”  

This is not true, and likely stems from misinformation shared elsewhere which equates “estimated study completion dates” on clinical trial websites to the actual end dates of clinical trials. 

For Pfizer, this estimated date is listed as Jan. 31, 2023 (bit.ly/3vvVPiz), while Moderna is Oct. 27, 2022 (bit.ly/3aSmb6y).

However, these dates do not mean clinical trials will continue for this long, and instead reference continued safety monitoring after the vaccine has been approved and rolled out, which is standard practice within the industry.  

VERDICT  

False. COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. and UK are not experimental and have all completed animal and clinical trials. 

best
worst
101 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
gh3tto 
Props total: 47923 47 K  Slaps total: 11508 11 K
covidiots dont care about facts

they will continue to call it experimental
just add it to the pile of lies they tell

+20   

1 week ago '20        #3
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15102 15 K  Slaps total: 26971 26 K
Wuhan lab rats need reassurance their 3rd EUA experimental injections was always the plan.

+19   

1 week ago '11        #4
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25433 25 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
But arent we currently in the human trials?. And what were the results of the animal trials?
+13   

1 week ago '07        #5
Exquisit 
Props total: 2006 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
covidiots and wuhan lab rats ayoooo

+14   

1 week ago '04        #6
adthekidd 
Props total: 7769 7 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
The names mentioned have a funny track record

Why does no one talk about that ?
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #7
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92019 92 K  Slaps total: 10128 10 K
Yall read a sh*t load of articles about the vaccine or yall do like me and read the first paragraph and draw conclusions.
+6   

1 week ago '05        #8
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43358 43 K  Slaps total: 13865 13 K

+26   

1 week ago '05        #9
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43358 43 K  Slaps total: 13865 13 K
We should also be aware that there is a conflict of interest between Reuters and vaccine companies, which plays into online vaccine information:

This man is linked to both Pfizer and Reuters. These people expose their own-selves and put it out there in plain sight. Reuters is a joke of a fact-check and their blatant conflict of interest is verification that they are a bias source and can't be trusted.

And yes, covid "vaccines" are considered experimental:

@ It is experimental. It's not even an "if." It's experimental. That's just a fact!
@ These vaccine evangelists think they will lie their way through this like their lord and savior Dr. Fauci.

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-13-2021 at 10:41 PM..
+24   

1 week ago '17        #10
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112260 112 K  Slaps total: 13086 13 K

Still not taking it.

And no cap, I hope you jr. Nazis are getting paid. If you shill for big pharma & the government for free that's just... That's just ... Damn. Couldn't be me. I'd at least get an Xbox out of Pfizer
+27   

1 week ago '20        #11
MaleekC 
Props total: 12 12  Slaps total: 3 3
Kevione Faulk, 19, Kevin Faulk daughter just died of a heart attack, I'll say they are experimental. If she caught covid, she would have been fine.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91417 91 K  Slaps total: 24284 24 K
 Tony Franks said
But arent we currently in the human trials?. And what were the results of the animal trials?
2 phases of the human trials are complete with very little complications or side effects. The 3rd phase is almost complete and still no evidence of many adverse reactions. The animal trials went fine.

1 week ago '17        #13
 TheLastNonEarth said

Still not taking it.

And no cap, I hope you jr. Nazis are getting paid. If you shill for big pharma & the government for free that's just... That's just ... Damn. Couldn't be me. I'd at least get an Xbox out of Pfizer
You think people are getting paid to post common sense stuff???? Are you conspiracy theorists really that brainwashed? This sh*t is getting sad.

1 week ago '17        #14
 4REAL said
We should also be aware that there is a conflict of interest between Reuters and vaccine companies, which plays into online vaccine information:

This man is linked to both Pfizer and Reuters. These people expose their own-selves and put it out there in plain sight. Reuters is a joke of a fact-check and their blatant conflict of interest is verification that they are a bias source and can't be trusted.

Good find.

I'm starting to realize that you're always dealing with just One Big Azz Company,LLC.

Pfizer, Reuters, FB and CNN are just different departments of One Big Azz Company
+10   

1 week ago '17        #15
Obviously it's not experimental. It's just something they tell less educated, paranoid people to convince them to not take care of their health.

1 week ago '17        #16
Somebody tell ymmot I can't see his posts cuz he's on ignore

So thirsty for my attention just like the government trying to give me a shot for $100 and a spicy chicken sandwich

No means No, stop harassing me bro!
+9   

1 week ago '17        #17
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102734 102 K  Slaps total: 30808 30 K
 Tony Franks said
There were 100s of thousands of human trials before the vaccine was approved for emergency use

EDIT: Its actually in claim 3 if you read the article

Last edited by LostTenets; 09-13-2021 at 10:52 PM..

1 week ago '20        #18
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21997 21 K  Slaps total: 3669 3 K
 MaleekC said
Kevione Faulk, 19, Kevin Faulk daughter just died of a heart attack, I'll say they are experimental. If she caught covid, she would have been fine.
Was she vaccinated?

R.I.P
+2   

1 week ago '20        #19
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15102 15 K  Slaps total: 26971 26 K
 4REAL said

@ It is experimental. It's not even an "if." It's experimental. That's just a fact!
@ These vaccine evangelists think they will lie their way through this like their lord and savior Dr. Fauci.

What year do you believe them Wuhan formulations won’t be under EUA/ PREP Act liability protection?

PUBLISHED THU, DEC 17 2020 8:36 AM EST
UPDATED WED, DEC 23 2020 12:32 AM EST

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either

Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.

+3   

1 week ago '11        #20
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3503 3 K  Slaps total: 952 952
The vax got n*ggaz going stupid
+7   

1 week ago '21        #21
Swisha2k11 
Props total: 910 910  Slaps total: 536 536
 Ymmot said
You think people are getting paid to post common sense stuff???? Are you conspiracy theorists really that brainwashed? This sh*t is getting sad.
Imagine posting 'water is wet' but idiots trying their best to convince you otherwise ...

+1   

1 week ago '05        #22
Scorpz 
Props total: 53001 53 K  Slaps total: 4254 4 K
 TheLastNonEarth said
Somebody tell ymmot I can't see his posts cuz he's on ignore

So thirsty for my attention just like the government trying to give me a shot for $100 and a spicy chicken sandwich

No means No, stop harassing me bro!

+2   

1 week ago '17        #23
 Swisha2k11 said
Imagine posting 'water is wet' but idiots trying their best to convince you otherwise ...

Don't believe us about covid. Sure. It's not a bioweapon being used to usher in a global communist government. It's naturally occurring and came from bats. Whatever

Just make sure you're strapped. sh*ts about to get ugly

Wait till more people realize there's less food...and they can afford less of it

Translation: we're fu*ked.
+11   

1 week ago '18        #24
Mr4 
Props total: 725 725  Slaps total: 130 130
So how many of them to we understand the long term, 10 year effects of?…I’ll wait..

1 week ago '19        #25
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14199 14 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
It's that the medical technology used to develop it is experimental.

It's the first MRNA vaccine. That's experimental. Doesn't mean they gave it out w/o testing it. No one says it's an experimental vaccine because they gave it out without testing.

The fact check in OP is itself misleading or disinformation however u wanna see it

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  3
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  3
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
416 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  2
London Brown Defends Marvin's Driving, But Can't Defend His Treatment of Jukebox
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy