Sep 13 - Couple die of COVID, leaving 5 kids behind. Their newborn is 3 weeks-old

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '04        #1
5800 page views
171 comments

x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19641 19 K  Slaps total: 2738 2 K
Sep 13 - Couple die of COVID, leaving 5 kids behind. Their newborn is 3 weeks-old

This story is heartbreaking.

Davy Macias, 37, was intubated and dying of complications from COVID-19 when doctors helped her give birth to her daughter. She would never see her baby.

Her husband, Daniel Macias, 39, would only get a brief glimpse of their child because he, too, was hospitalized after contracting the virus. According to Davy’s sister-in-law, Terri Serey, Daniel waited to name the baby girl because he believed he and his wife would walk out of the hospital alive to introduce the newborn to their four other children, the eldest age 7 and the youngest, 2.

But about a week after the baby was born, Davy died. Two weeks later, so did Daniel.

Daniel “was well enough to send me a picture of the baby,” Serey told The Washington Post. But “that was the last text I received from him.”

Full Article: visit this link The Washington Post
Edit / More information...

Davy Macias was unvaccinated because she was pregnant, Serey said, but it was unclear if Daniel was vaccinated.

The family all tested positive for the coronavirus after traveling in early August, according to Serey. But while their children recovered quickly, the parents' symptoms worsened. And shortly after returning from travel, they were both taken to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit, less than a week apart — "a couple of rooms apart,” Serey said.

Davy Macias was 32 weeks pregnant and “optimistic” about her recovery when she was hospitalized in the first weekend of August, Serey said. But, she said, the expecting mother was intubated and never met her daughter when she gave birth via Cesarean section on Aug. 18. Daniel Macias only met his fifth child briefly before he was intubated about three days after her birth.

Their now 3-week-old daughter remains unnamed.

Davy Macias was a nurse at Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, and Daniel Macias was a teacher at Jehue Middle School in Colton, California, according to Serey. Because she worked overnight and he worked during the day, Serey said the children were the “center of their worlds.”

According to Serey, she didn’t know if Davy Macias regretted not taking the coronavirus vaccine sooner; she only knew that the couple thought they would recover quickly and introduce their fifth child to the rest of the family themselves.

“They never did,” Serey said.

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 09-13-2021 at 06:57 PM..
+15   

best
worst
171 comments

1 week ago '21        #2
Pizzabox 
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 260 260
Y’all need to quit it…. Over half a million people have died because of covid. We get it, you want to rub it in the face of these idiot anti vaxxers… but enough is enough. Stop celebrating death… because when you do that, death and/or Karma pays you a visit.

Wether or not they were vaxxed or were anti vaxxers is a MOOT point. They fu*king DIED… just another couple lives lost. The fu*k wrong with you people…

1 week ago '17        #3
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43199 43 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
Avoidable.
+18   

1 week ago '18        #4
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32272 32 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
Tragic. Heart goes out to those kids and their family.
+32   

1 week ago '06        #5
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27254 27 K  Slaps total: 6278 6 K
Poor kids. The chick doesn’t even look unhealthy. Crazy how this virus is like Russian roulette for some. RIP.
+65   

1 week ago '19        #6
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5763 5 K  Slaps total: 349 349
Ever since this Covid sh*t started I haven’t heard anybody dying from anything else BUT COVID! at some point as a whole gotta wake up and see the fu*k sh*t! Im looking at dude and he’s overweight could have other sh*t going on with him never know. Just getting tired of everything being about Covid.

EDIT: IDK why you mfs is slapping my post and I’m just stating the obvious when was the last time you heard a mf die from natural causes? I’ve got family that’s dying of old age and cancer and they’re blaming the sh*t on covid. sh*ts outta pocket yo

Last edited by PettyGotAFatty; 09-14-2021 at 05:51 AM..
+49   

1 week ago '11        #7
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 69555 69 K  Slaps total: 12982 12 K
 Pizzabox said
Y’all need to quit it…. Over half a million people have died because of covid. We get it, you want to rub it in the face of these idiot anti vaxxers… but enough is enough. Stop celebrating death… because when you do that, death and/or Karma pays you a visit.

Wether or not they were vaxxed or were anti vaxxers is a MOOT point. They fu*king DIED… just another couple lives lost. The fu*k wrong with you people…
they ain't trying to hear that and that sh*t makes me think about how dark society get sometimes we never celebrate what we have we always morn and get sad over what we don't have

PettyGotAFatty said
Ever since this Covid sh*t started I haven’t heard anybody dying from anything else BUT COVID! at some point as a whole gotta wake up and see the fu*k sh*t! Im looking at dude and he’s overweight could have other sh*t going on with him never know. Just getting tired of everything being about Covid.

bruh sh*t getting eerie
+23   

1 week ago '21        #8
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 543 543  Slaps total: 121 121
 Coffee said
Avoidable.
how sway?

it clearly says SHE WAS NOT VAX'D DUE TO PREGNANCY
and
THEY WERE UNSURE IF HE WAS VAX'D

DO YOU IDIOTS READ BEFORE YOU POST?
+28   

1 week ago '17        #9
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112260 112 K  Slaps total: 13086 13 K
 Coffee said
Avoidable.

You're so thirsty to score some cheap a*s pro vax political points that you posted before reading the article:

Davy Macias was unvaccinated because she was pregnant, Serey said, but it was unclear if Daniel was vaccinated.

She didn't get the jab because she was pregnant and they don't even know if he got it or not
+24   

1 week ago '04        #10
Redskins4life 
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 44 44
sh*t sad man SMFH
+1   

1 week ago '18        #11
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6208 6 K  Slaps total: 724 724
I had covid … I was fuxked up but still drank and smoked almost the whole time idk can’t call it
+30   

1 week ago '17        #12
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43199 43 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
 RAD Consulting said
how sway?

and

TheLastNonEarth said

You're so thirsty to score some cheap a*s pro vax political points that you posted before reading the article:

She didn't get the jab because she was pregnant and they don't even know if he got it or not
You dumb worthless f*g**ts. The vaccine is perfectly fine to take while pregnant, now those kids are caught in whatever system the world has in place to deal with them, foster parents, family that suddenly has to bare the burden of a handful of kids.

Mama and Daddy bit the dust when they should have gotten the shot months ago, but you two worthless losers are in here thinking I give a fu*k about rhetoric.

These kids parentless for eternity. They'll grow up wondering why their parents didn't just get a free vaccine instead of dying a meaningless death. fu*king f*g**ts. I wish I could slap the sh*t out of both y'all miserable turds. fu*king worst kind of scum there is. I swear I hate y'all.

1 week ago '15        #13
AlmightySae 
Props total: 5143 5 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
Take this sh*t seriously man. It ain’t no fu*king joke.
+29   

1 week ago '17        #14
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37169 37 K  Slaps total: 10573 10 K
 PettyGotAFatty said

Sounds like you’re not looking hard enough. Almost all of the celeb deaths in the past couple years have been completely unrelated to covid. Whether it be DMX or Michael K Williams.
+19   

1 week ago '05        #15
carden2 
Props total: 6063 6 K  Slaps total: 1090 1 K
 Coffee said
You dumb worthless f*g**ts. The vaccine is perfectly fine to take while pregnant, now those kids are caught in whatever system the world has in place to deal with them, foster parents, family that suddenly has to bare the burden of a handful of kids.

Mama and Daddy bit the dust when they should have gotten the shot months ago, but you two worthless losers are in here thinking I give a fu*k about rhetoric.

These kids parentless for eternity. They'll grow up wondering why their parents didn't just get a free vaccine instead of dying a meaningless death. fu*king f*g**ts. I wish I could slap the sh*t out of both y'all miserable turds. fu*king worst kind of scum there is. I swear I hate y'all.

They don't follow science and they don't have kids. They a*sume sh*t.

1 week ago '17        #16
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37169 37 K  Slaps total: 10573 10 K
 RAD Consulting said
how sway?

and

My best friend’s wife has been vaccinated for months and just gave birth to completely healthy baby boy 2 weeks ago. That’s not a valid excuse.

1 week ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 57630 57 K  Slaps total: 11770 11 K
I been on here tellin people to get vaccinated or die for months.

So im ecstatic right now!

1 week ago '19        #18
satchseven 
Props total: 5050 5 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
 Storchaveli said
Poor kids. The chick doesn’t even look unhealthy. Crazy how this virus is like Russian roulette for some. RIP.
it is russian roulette
+2   

1 week ago '11        #19
Papa Shango 
Props total: 11116 11 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 Mario Chalmers said
My best friend’s wife has been vaccinated for months and just gave birth to completely healthy baby boy 2 weeks ago. That’s not a valid excuse.
I feel you but I don't think it is unreasonable to not get vaccinated while pregnant. If there is even a 1% doubt of it's effects, I could absolutely see a reasonable person waiting until after they give birth to get it. Should she have gotten it before getting pregnant? Absolutely. But I understand why she wouldn't, or would be hesitant to while pregnant.

Terrible story tho. Maybe you could justify that the parents were playing with their life, but the kids aint deserve this sh*t.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #20
satchseven 
Props total: 5050 5 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
 PettyGotAFatty said

i know a 77 year old man with all kinds of sh*t wrong with him who caught it and lived it is fu*king russian roulette. dude tough sh*t about you being tired of it, what good is that going to do= we fu*ked, plus the usa got bad karma out there from iraq what goes around comes around k*lled all those folks and keep thinking nothing will come here

Last edited by satchseven; 09-14-2021 at 01:22 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '10        #21
sofreshgfx 
Props total: 617 617  Slaps total: 96 96
"The family all tested positive for the coronavirus after traveling in early August" this man you can completely stay healthy unvaccinated staying at home with your love ones. My sisters friend just lost her 21 year old sister to covid they stay down in Texas and also had just finished traveling.

Its your body and your choice just take care of your god damn self everyone
+13   

1 week ago '15        #22
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28138 28 K  Slaps total: 8099 8 K
 Storchaveli said
That's why I got the vaccine, even after I got covid the 1sr time. I'm not trying to even take the chance of even possibly playing with my life!
+6   

1 week ago '20        #23
DoubleUp 
Props total: 318 318  Slaps total: 54 54
BX counsel I need your wise wisdom should I get Vaxxed ???

1 week ago '13        #24
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 46775 46 K  Slaps total: 9825 9 K
 Pizzabox said

You need to STOP with the superstitious fear mongering. death is not some sentient being with motives and karma is literally nothing but wishful thinking. Grow up.
+4   

1 week ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 46775 46 K  Slaps total: 9825 9 K
 satchseven said
i know a 77 year old man with all kinds of sh*t wrong with him who caught it and lived it is fu*king russian roulette. dude tough sh*t about you being tired of it, what good is that going to do= we fu*ked, plus the usa got bad karma out there from iraq what goes around comes around k*lled all those folks and keep thinking nothing will come here
We got another superstitious scaredy cat here. Let me guess, you don’t step on cracks either because you’re scared you’ll break your mother’s back?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  10
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
417 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  7
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Video inside Superman Brutally murders everyone in Injustice Red-Band Trailer
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards