Sep 13 - About vaccine resistance and religious exemptions UPDATE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1661 page views
68 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16346 16 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
Sep 13 - About vaccine resistance and religious exemptions UPDATE

It has been suggested it was created by anti-vaxers to create anger toward Conway Regional Health System, which HAS required vaccinations for employees, with an allowance for medical and religious reasons.

What is the religious basis for COVID resistance? One has been that at some stage in development or testing, long ago, fetal cells may have been involved in the process that led to the development of certain of the vaccines.

If you are going to draw a line in the sand, among the drugs tested, not grown, on fetal cell or derivative cell lines include ó wait for it:

Hydroxychloroquine

Ivermectin

visit this link https://arktimes.com/arka .. really-mean-it
+6   

best
worst
68 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36440 36 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
Fetal cells? Wtf is this demonic medicine?
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43 OP
 Trilluminati GA said
Fetal cells? Wtf is this demonic medicine?
This is the major reason people are trying to use the religious objection because they say the Covid vaccine is used and tested on fetal cells. But so are all the other drugs listed..who knew
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26662 26 K  Slaps total: 4803 4 K
 jlandryst said
This is the major reason people are trying to use the religious objection because they say the Covid vaccine is used and tested on fetal cells. But so are all the other drugs listed..who knew
Nah, it's a valid reason for rejection, but it's not the actual reason for rejection the vaccine.

Which is why it doesn't actually matter if other meds are tested that way. It only matters that nobody can force you to put something in your body.

That's it, that's all
+14   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87007 87 K  Slaps total: 13111 13 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
Nah, it's a valid reason for rejection, but it's not the actual reason for rejection the vaccine.

Which is why it doesn't actually matter if other meds are tested that way. It only matters that nobody can force you to put something in your body.

That's it, that's all
They're saying for "christians" claiming a religious exemption they're tying it to the fetal cell issue because there's nothing else in the bible that they can really use to justify the exemption.

So, this place just figured out how to call their bluff.

Nobody is forcing them to put anything in their body, they're giving them a choice to either get vaccinated or find a new job. At the end of the day you don't have to be vaccinated and they don't have to employ you. That's capitalism baby.

2 weeks ago '10        #6
Trilluminati GA 
Two top fda vaccine officials have abruptly resigned. Dr. Ling whom is a PhD virologist says "these sudden resignations and calls for more data are troubling."
"It is very risky to issue a booster without the proper scientific understanding of the virus and it's variants"

+9   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
Trilluminati GA 
 jlandryst said
This is beyond the scope of what they're showing us....

2 weeks ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 
 Skateboard T said
They're saying for "christians" claiming a religious exemption they're tying it to the fetal cell issue because there's nothing else in the bible that they can really use to justify the exemption.

Nobody is forcing them to put anything in their body, they're giving them a choice to either get vaccinated or find a new job. At the end of the day you don't have to be vaccinated and they don't have to employ you. That's capitalism baby.
That works both ways...they don't have to have employees either.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
 Trilluminati GA said
That works both ways...they don't have to have employees either.
I mean, yeah that sort of goes without saying lol.

The whole idea is either quit or get the shot. They don't care if they have to hire new employees at lower pay rates.

This is America in the 21st century bro, workers haven't had any sort of power in decades.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14199 14 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K

+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
 ym7171yea said

No such thing as an air tight religious exemption they still donít have to take it. I think thatís what people getting twisted. All I got to do is put in a religious exemption and Iím good. More have been getting rejected than getting approved.

2 weeks ago '04        #12
 Trilluminati GA said
This is beyond the scope of what they're showing us....
Itís like I said in the other thread that got slapped to death donít use the religious exemption if you just donít trust and donít want to take it. It messes it up for people that really have a religious reason not to take it. I have more respect if you stand your ground and say ĎI donít trust it and I donít want to put it in my bodyí.

2 weeks ago '17        #13
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 173225 173 K  Slaps total: 24203 24 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

The real reason you weirdos reject the vaccine is because you're afraid of needles and afraid to admit it

2 weeks ago '05        #14
projectd06 
Props total: 30704 30 K  Slaps total: 7402 7 K
 Skateboard T said

Or get a plug on a vax card

2 weeks ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
 jlandryst said
Itís like I said in the other thread that got slapped to death donít use the religious exemption if you just donít trust and donít want to take it. It messes it up for people that really have a religious reason not to take it. I have more respect if you stand your ground and say ĎI donít trust it and I donít want to put it in my bodyí.
they wouldn't have to if they wasn't forcing the needle whilst lying
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #16
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27254 27 K  Slaps total: 6278 6 K
 jlandryst said
Special Ed anti vaxers didnít care with those on the listÖ they suddenly do now. Idiots exposing themselves.

2 weeks ago '16        #17
 justin747 said
The real reason you weirdos reject the vaccine is because you're afraid of needles and afraid to admit it

Nah read what u just said to me and tell me you think that that's an intelligent statement

2 weeks ago '16        #18
 Skateboard T said

The fetal cell issue is valid though

Calling it other meds that do the same thing doesn't mean anything really.

Plenty of Christians who haven't taken ivermectin and hcq.

The covid critical care alliance recommends ivermectin.

It's not a Christian or republican drug.

That's the wierdest part about this debate is trying to politicize medications as if they're developed by politicians instead of molecular biologists and chemists.

If you respect the science, do so even when it doesn't agree with your politics

Last edited by Ghostface Killa; 09-13-2021 at 12:38 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
 Ghostface k*lla said
The fetal cell issue is valid though

Calling it other meds that do the same thing doesn't mean anything really.

Plenty of Christians who haven't taken ivermectin and hcq.

The covid critical care alliance recommends ivermectin.

It's not a Christian or republican drug.

That's the finest part about this debate is trying to politicize medications as if they're developed by politicians instead of molecular biologists and chemists.

If you respect the science, do so even when it doesn't agree with your politics
that's their whole point.

If you're saying "I refuse to take the vaccine because it's developed in this way" then you have to respect that across the board for ALL things developed in the same way you object to.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
 Skateboard T said
that's their whole point.

If you're saying "I refuse to take the vaccine because it's developed in this way" then you have to respect that across the board for ALL things developed in the same way you object to.
Doesn't work that way because they're not being forced to take the other meds

2 weeks ago '06        #21
Curtisimo 
Props total: 4826 4 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
Anti Vaxxers lost

2 weeks ago '06        #22
 Ghostface k*lla said
Doesn't work that way because they're not being forced to take the other meds
No it does work that way because they should have the same objection for the same reason whether they're being forced to take tylenol or not.

It's like saying "I'm a vegetarian so I won't eat the burger you feed me, but I can eat a steak at home because you're not forcing me to eat it"

it just exposes how you don't ACTUALLY have the objection you say you do. You don't care because it's meat, you care because you feel like you're being made to eat it. And while you think that's a valid objection, and perhaps it is for libertarians. It has no significance in the legal scheme of things.

2 weeks ago '07        #23
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88397 88 K  Slaps total: 10325 10 K
The Satanic Temple is watching closely on how to manipulate society with religious exemption

and so is the next religion

you reap what you sow

christians are working overtime to brand their slaveowner spirituality with greed and hypocrisy

young people are watching

they see it's all cap

2 weeks ago '09        #24
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14130 14 K  Slaps total: 3685 3 K
 jlandryst said
No such thing as an air tight religious exemption they still donít have to take it. I think thatís what people getting twisted. All I got to do is put in a religious exemption and Iím good. More have been getting rejected than getting approved.
lol you stay arguing for jabs and people being denied work. Why does this make you so happy??
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
 Skateboard T said
No it does work that way because they should have the same objection for the same reason whether they're being forced to take tylenol or not.

It's like saying "I'm a vegetarian so I won't eat the burger you feed me, but I can eat a steak at home because you're not forcing me to eat it"

it just exposes how you don't ACTUALLY have the objection you say you do. You don't care because it's meat, you care because you feel like you're being made to eat it. And while you think that's a valid objection, and perhaps it is for libertarians. It has no significance in the legal scheme of things.
This is a legal matter, which means the arguments may end up in court.

In court, it doesn't matter.

Unless you can prove that the individual claiming religious liberty has taken those other drugs WHILE knowing they are tested on fetal tissue then you lose.

Proving that their tested on fetal tissue after they've taken the drugs isn't a gotcha. You'd have to show that they knew that prior to taking the meds.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  13
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
417 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy