Sep 13 - Army Vet Acquitted After Body Cam Proved He Shot at Police in Self-Defense

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-16  21
43 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
3045 page views
70 comments

DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22090 22 K  Slaps total: 12211 12 K
Sep 13 - Army Vet Acquitted After Body Cam Proved He Shot at Police in Self-Defense

Army Vet Acquitted After Body Cam Proved He Shot at Police Officers in Self-Defense
Matt Agorist
visit this link https://thefreethoughtpro .. rubber-bullet/

Minneapolis, MN — Last year, after the death of George Floyd sparked protests and riots across the country, Americans watched as the police state showed its teeth. TFTP reported on multiple instances of police violently attacking peaceful protesters, up to and including cops in California shooting a grandmother in her face with a rubber bullet.

Many folks were horribly injured by the police violence with some losing their sight forever. It was nothing short of a brutal occupation in which countless innocent people found themselves victims to police violence.

Jaleel Stallings, 29, was one of these victims and unlike the grandma mentioned above, he was able to defend himself against an unprovoked attack by police. His act of self-defense, however, got him charged with attempted murder.

Though some of the folks involved in the George Floyd protests were causing damage, rioting and looting, Stallings was one of the many peaceful protesters. But the fact that he was innocent, was no defense against brutal police violence.

On May 30, after police had imposed a curfew, officers used this as an excuse to dole out mass violence. Body camera footage shown during Stallings’ murder trial showed that police were seemingly ecstatic that they were given a pass to hurt anyone they wanted.

Sgt. Andrew Bittell was one of these cops who received orders to quite literally “f**k people up.”

“Drive down Lake Street. You see a group, call it out. OK great! F*** ’em up, gas ’em, f*** ’em up,” Bittell was told.

That’s when he turned to his SWAT team in an unmarked white van and said, “Alright, we’re rolling down Lake Street. The first f***ers we see, we’re just hammering ’em with 40s,” according to body camera footage.

The term “40s” is short for the “less than lethal” rubber bullets which are 40 millimeter rounds.

As the SWAT team drove around looking for unsuspecting victims, around 10 pm, they found a group of people outside of a gas station and decided to open fire on them without warning.

“Let ’em have it boys!” Bittell told his crew of SWAT cops ready to inflict violence.

“Right there, get ’em, get ’em, get ’em, hit ’em, hit ’em!” he ordered.

The group of people this SWAT team opened fire on were not protesters. They were the owners of the store and their friends who were protecting their property from looters. One of them was also a reporter with VICE News who identified himself as “press” as the cops unloaded a fury of “less than lethal” rounds at them.

Police subsequently attacked and beat the VICE reporter, throwing him to the ground and pepper spraying him in the face. About an hour later, this same violent group of officers found Stallings walking home through a parking lot and decided to open fire on him without warning.

Stallings was hit in the chest with a 40 mm round and because the SWAT team was in an unmarked car and did not identify themselves, Stallings, an honorably discharged Army veteran, thought he was under attack and had been shot for real. He immediately pulled out his legally owned mini Draco pistol and fired three times.

“I immediately thought I was being shot at with real bullets and was about to die. I was under the impression that I was bleeding out,” Stallings told reporters.

That’s when the SWAT team jumped out of the vehicle yelling, “shots fired!”

As soon as Stallings realized they were cops, body camera footage shows he surrendered and immediately dropped the gun and lay face down on the pavement.

Despite the fact that he surrendered and was not moving at all, the SWAT team proceeded to beat the hell out of him, fracturing his eye socket in the process. Even though they beat the hell out of him, Stallings expressed relief when he asked if any officers were hurt by his warning shots.

Stallings was then kidnapped by the SWAT team and charged with two counts of attempted second-degree intentional, non-premeditated murder, two counts of first-degree a*sault, deadly force against police officers, two counts of second-degree a*sault, use of a dangerous weapon, one count of second-degree rioting and one count of intentional discharge of a firearm.

Police created an elaborate web of lies and used the lies to railroad Stallings. Thankfully, however, unlike the cops, the body camera footage did not lie.

“Officer Stetson and Sergeant Bittell allowed their anger and/or fear to overtake their faculties and they beat Mr. Stallings for nearly 30 seconds before attempting to place him in handcuffs,” Judge William Koch wrote. “The video evidence does not support their testimony Mr. Stallings was resisting arrest in any way, instead he surrendered to their authority.”

Last week, after the truth was presented, Stallings was acquitted and all of the bogus charges thrown out. The court ruled that Stallings acted in self-defense against his attackers and was justified in shooting at them — despite the fact that they were cops.
==========

The time for being led by the braindead black liberal, that wants to using death as a plea for more butter biscuits from the white liberal politician is over.

Its the obligation of every legally able black adult to arm themselves and train and be ready to act, not even just black americans but all americans.

The police of this nation are out of control and the only thing they fear is the threat of force coming right back at them.

Its your duty to see to it they get that force when they step out of line and torture, illegally threaten, and try to murder innocent citizens.

I salute this brother for refusing to be a victim and shooting these thugs with badges, also have to salute the jury for acquitting him of all charges.

That isnt enough though, the whole SWAT crew and the department need to be held accountable. Jail time for them all.
+81   

best
worst
70 comments

2 weeks ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 161423 161 K  Slaps total: 22524 22 K
“The video evidence does not support their testimony Mr. Stallings was resisting arrest in any way, instead he surrendered to their authority.”
how come police don't get charged with perjury when blatantly lying
+164   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
DavidTheMan  OP
Props total: 22090 22 K  Slaps total: 12211 12 K
 Sin said
They shoud and its time to start holding these government prosecutors and judges accountable when they let it slide.
+57   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11613 11 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
bi*ch a*s cops. 2A is a must, it's a shame none of the officers were hurt. If there was a group of police officers that deserved to get shot at, it was those f*g**ts in the op.
+34   

2 weeks ago '10        #5
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82526 82 K  Slaps total: 18128 18 K
Though some of the folks involved in the George Floyd protests were causing damage, rioting and looting, Stallings was one of the many peaceful protesters. But the fact that he was innocent, was no defense against brutal police violence.
This sounds familiar
+10   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11613 11 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
 DavidTheMan said
Army Vet Acquitted After Body Cam Proved He Shot at Police Officers in Self-Defense

The time for being led by the braindead black liberal, that wants to using death as a plea for more butter biscuits from the white liberal politician is over.

Its the obligation of every legally able black adult to arm themselves and train and be ready to act, not even just black americans but all americans.

The police of this nation are out of control and the only thing they fear is the threat of force coming right back at them.

Its your duty to see to it they get that force when they step out of line and torture, illegally threaten, and try to murder innocent citizens.

I salute this brother for refusing to be a victim and shooting these thugs with badges, also have to salute the jury for acquitting him of all charges.

That isnt enough though, the whole SWAT crew and the department need to be held accountable. Jail time for them all.
+8   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17437 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
he bust back, as more of these stories come out, it will be the norm to shoot back @ 12 & they will either change their ways or die off & the militia will be the protector as the constitution intended.
+12   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56859 56 K  Slaps total: 7122 7 K
Imagine how much other bs they are hiding
+36   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
Di Warlord 
Props total: 25423 25 K  Slaps total: 1485 1 K
running up on people and randomly beating them up while refusing to announce who they are should get these coppers in jail for disturbing the peace, a*sault, and more

the fact that they beat up a Vice reporter should get them on violations of the First Amendment

then it took the better part of a year for this man to get his charges dropped these cops should be underneath a jail... and the fact that they're probably still cops is sickening
+30   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7712 7 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
 Sin said
The same reason woman don’t. I had my BM make up all kinds of lies about me during our custody battle, falsely claimed abuse and that I was on drugs. I ended up recording a convo with the BM and she admitted on tape “yes I made all that stuff up, people told me to say that stuff blah blah blah”

Took the video to DCF and sent it to the courts, and they could have cared less. The court system is a joke in this country if you’re not rich or politically connected and white
+30   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
fresh3000 
Props total: 4460 4 K  Slaps total: 476 476
We need more body cam footage releases...fu*k these pigs...
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #12
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 161423 161 K  Slaps total: 22524 22 K
 Moogie Johnson said
The same reason woman don’t. I had my BM make up all kinds of lies about me during our custody battle, falsely claimed abuse and that I was on drugs. I ended up recording a convo with the BM and she admitted on tape “yes I made all that stuff up, people told me to say that stuff blah blah blah”

Took the video to DCF and sent it to the courts, and they could have cared less. The court system is a joke in this country if you’re not rich or politically connected and white
I've heard how rigged the system is towards men

its a damn shame men get treated like sh*t while trying to be responsible
+11   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
Suppafresh 
Props total: 6432 6 K  Slaps total: 742 742
 Sin said
Immunity
+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #14
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36436 36 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
Evil mfs...being told other evil mfs to do this bs.
Where we the "good" cops?
When the good cops found out about this demonic act why did they not arrest them and speak out? Imagine that...
Mfs deserve attempted murder convictions, hate crime convictions, and a*sault and battery convictions, bannings from all leo depts, and their pensions wiped out.
+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36436 36 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
 Sin said
The good ol buddy boy system is in effect...
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 107821 107 K  Slaps total: 21052 21 K
Give them police the death penalty
+8   

2 weeks ago '21        #17
Keithf87 
Props total: 11341 11 K  Slaps total: 661 661
 Moogie Johnson said

This.

So many false allegations and just people lying to have the cops come and mess with someone.

Complete Joke.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
dubsax 
Props total: 53550 53 K  Slaps total: 4503 4 K

+26   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15373 15 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
 JayMurdoch said
bi*ch a*s cops. 2A is a must, it's a shame none of the officers were hurt. If there was a group of police officers that deserved to get shot at, it was those f*g**ts in the op.
plot-twist; the op was one of the officers

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #20
daman729 
Props total: 71013 71 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
Just imagine if we didnt have cameras. sh*t would be even worse than it already is all over this country. Dirty a*s piece of sh*t cops.

+14   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88396 88 K  Slaps total: 10324 10 K
it's gunna get to the point where people are going to have to wear their own body cameras for protection
+10   

2 weeks ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28187 28 K  Slaps total: 8409 8 K
video?

also, what charges will the cops face?
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
Krairo 
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 39 39
 Moogie Johnson said

At that point you take it to the higher authorities like the DOJ they don’t play about abuse of power & corruption
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
AliHood 
Props total: 4521 4 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 dubsax said

If you know you know

...45mins and not one damn prop smh...Thought BX was better educated than that

Last edited by AliHood; 09-13-2021 at 01:32 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 14435 14 K  Slaps total: 1593 1 K
Smoking on that Officer Stetson and Sergeant Bitell pack when I get off work

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  9
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  8
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  3
How to stretch a 8th for a week
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy