Sep 12 - United: religious/medical exemptions will be put on temp unpaid leave

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '06        #1
1735 page views
59 comments

Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87006 87 K  Slaps total: 13111 13 K
Sep 12 - United: religious/medical exemptions will be put on temp unpaid leave

Calling their bluff image
+14   

best
worst
59 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21997 21 K  Slaps total: 3669 3 K
Stand Firm.

United will collapse
+21   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50950 50 K  Slaps total: 3916 3 K
they want you to get the shot 1 way or another they coming for your pockets which hurts the most they playing chess outhea.
+10   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
RAWshadTX 
Props total: 4043 4 K  Slaps total: 249 249
Delta said it costs the company 40-50k dollars when someone catches Covid.

So that airline is charging an additional surcharge per month for unvaccinated employees.

United is the only one saying they will fire you if you don’t get the shot.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #5
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92020 92 K  Slaps total: 10128 10 K
The airline industry is stealing our tax dollars to run an industry like sh*t.
+18   

2 weeks ago '08        #6
tdnupe3 
Props total: 39221 39 K  Slaps total: 2737 2 K
This was my only question/concern regarding this. I was wondering how companies and the government were going to treat/handle those claiming a religious exemption.

Now a medical exemption is a little different, so I don't feel as though they should be treated the same. Not taking the vaccine because you literally physically can not take it is a little different than choosing not to take it or claiming a religious exemption.

+6   

2 weeks ago '11        #7
 RAWshadTX said

So that airline is charging an additional surcharge per month for unvaccinated employees.

Do you know why it cost so much?
They don’t just quarantine people to stay home for 2 to 3 weeks like other companies?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16606 16 K  Slaps total: 1726 1 K
 tdnupe3 said
This was my only question/concern regarding this. I was wondering how companies and the government were going to treat/handle those claiming a religious exemption.

Now a medical exemption is a little different, so I don't feel as though they should be treated the same. Not taking the vaccine because you literally physically can not take it is a little different than choosing not to take it or claiming a religious exemption.

Agreed, it shouldn't be legal to force employees to take something you have confidence (and evidence) will k*ll you if you do.
+7   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
Pizzabox 
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 260 260
 Habeas Corpus said
Stand Firm.

United will collapse
You must not actually LIVE in America. Everyone is replaceable… you, me… anyone. They just replace them
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42484 42 K  Slaps total: 4486 4 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Agreed, it shouldn't be legal to force employees to take something you have confidence (and evidence) will k*ll you if you do.
Evidence?

Are these vaccines k*lling at a higher rate than covid-19?

2 weeks ago '18        #11
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31254 31 K  Slaps total: 3497 3 K
All that talk and they went and as the Vampire says decided to “mask on sleeve up”
(The fu*k do sleeves have to do with anything?)

2 weeks ago '11        #12
RAWshadTX 
Props total: 4043 4 K  Slaps total: 249 249
 Anti said
Do you know why it cost so much?
They don’t just quarantine people to stay home for 2 to 3 weeks like other companies?
This is what they said:

"The average hospital stay for COVID-19 has cost Delta $50,000 per person," Bastian said in an employee memo. "This surcharge will be necessary to address the financial risk the decision to not vaccinate is creating for our company. In recent weeks since the rise of the B.1.617.2 variant, all Delta employees who have been hospitalized with COVID were not fully vaccinated."

United Healthcare administers the airline's health insurance plans. The change in approach was Delta's initiative.

Delta also said starting Sept. 30, "in compliance with state and local laws, COVID pay protection will only be provided to fully vaccinated individuals who are experiencing a breakthrough infection." Unvaccinated employees who contract Covid, without exemptions, will have to use their sick days after that.

+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50466 50 K  Slaps total: 14331 14 K
Its crazy that this is going on but its even more crazy people are so brainwashed and on some cult sh*t they agree with it

For 2 decades people been on some conspiracy theory sh*t saying they'd do this going back to the patriot act and they're now doing the sh*t and people are cheering it on because they've become sucked into this left vs right thing

And then the ones in support were talking 4 years hiw trump was a bat sh*t crazy lunatic who would do some sh*t like this (they were right but now that it's the left doing it they're in support)

Could you imagine if trump nadated something like this

But since its biden they're with it and act like its different (I supported biden btw)
+17   

2 weeks ago '11        #14
 RAWshadTX said
This is what they said:

"The average hospital stay for COVID-19 has cost Delta $50,000 per person," Bastian said in an employee memo. "This surcharge will be necessary to address the financial risk the decision to not vaccinate is creating for our company. In recent weeks since the rise of the B.1.617.2 variant, all Delta employees who have been hospitalized with COVID were not fully vaccinated."

United Healthcare administers the airline's health insurance plans. The change in approach was Delta's initiative.

Delta also said starting Sept. 30, "in compliance with state and local laws, COVID pay protection will only be provided to fully vaccinated individuals who are experiencing a breakthrough infection." Unvaccinated employees who contract Covid, without exemptions, will have to use their sick days after that.

damnnn. thanks!

2 weeks ago '04        #15
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16346 16 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
 Skateboard T said

Calling their bluff
Told people about these religious exemptions. You took all the other vaccines but you got a religious exemption against this one. I would have more respect if you just say I don’t trust the vaccine and I don’t want to take it. Than to pull religion out your a*s when most of these people only go to church every Easter and sometimes on Christmas.
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #16
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 8872 8 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 00010111 said
Evidence?

Are these vaccines k*lling at a higher rate than covid-19?
No. Even if you took unconfirmed deaths from the VAERS data the death rate is still .00018. And that's from unconfirmed numbers.

2 weeks ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180977 180 K  Slaps total: 13061 13 K
I would love see what religious exemption Christians are claiming.

Leviticus 13:45 - Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes, let their hair be unkempt, cover the lower part of their face and cry out, "Unclean! Unclean!"

2 weeks ago '19        #18
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46871 46 K  Slaps total: 8142 8 K
 Anti said
they want you to get the shot 1 way or another they coming for your pockets which hurts the most they playing chess outhea.
Yep, Said this over a year ago; Next they'll come for the poor minorities since they aren't taking the jab. Its going to be take the jab or lose your housing/benefits etc.

Thing is that an unpaid temp leave should qualify them for unemployment in some states lol.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
LovaOfDaLadies 
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 64 64
Dont take the Jab!
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #20
DannyDoubleBags 
Props total: 1822 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
Flying United early October. I know this is going to be a mess
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #21
BackAtItAgain 
Props total: 1176 1 K  Slaps total: 879 879
you know in this day and age everyone wants to be special and somehow not have the rules apply to them

here where i live medical personnel must be vaccinated or GTFOH
its necessary as we cant have grown trained professionals running around spreading fear and disinformation and of course the virus as well. it seems like the idiocy of certain is a byproduct of the stress this virus brings us all

2 weeks ago '11        #22
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6581 6 K  Slaps total: 756 756
 RAWshadTX said

But the vaccine doesn’t stop you from catching it
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #23
Punch Out 
Props total: 15661 15 K  Slaps total: 3814 3 K
sue

2 weeks ago '17        #24
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43197 43 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
 Habeas Corpus said
Stand Firm.

United will collapse
You're crazy.

I've been listening to lil elitist podcasts for the past few weeks now, NONE of them are flying on flights without vaccinated crews.

This anti-vaxx sh*t is for poor white trash and first generation money people, it ain't for n*ggahs who got no interest in dying on some avoidable bullsh*t.

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43197 43 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
 Pizzabox said
You must not actually LIVE in America. Everyone is replaceable… you, me… anyone. They just replace them
He big stupid.

That's one of those jobs that is easy to replace people on. Pronto.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
417 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy