Sep 11 - Miami Hospital Nurse Suspended After Posting NICU Baby On Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
2263 page views
57 comments

zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 26111 26 K  Slaps total: 2153 2 K
Sep 11 - Miami Hospital Nurse Suspended After Posting NICU Baby On Facebook

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Jackson Health System employee is on administrative leave following disturbing posts on social media that appear to mock a baby in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Out of respect for the baby and the baby’s family, CBS4 has decided not to share the pictures in their entirety. Instead, the photos have been cropped to show only the captions:

The first read, “My night was going great then boom!”

The other read, “Your intestines posed (sic) to be inside not outside baby” and is followed up with “#gastroschisis.”

Gastroschisis is a birth defect of the belly where the baby’s intestines are exposed.

The posts were made on accounts belonging to the name Sierra Samuels, a nurse at JMH.

On her Facebook, she’s seen smiling in her hospital uniform.

Jackson Health System told CBS4 News any potential privacy breach is taken seriously and that all employees are provided privacy policy training on a regular basis.

A statement from a Jackson Health System representative read, in part, “Employees who violate these privacy rules, despite being educated, are subject to disciplinary action including suspension or termination. As soon as we learned of this potential breach, we immediately placed this employee under administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.”

Miami litigation attorney David Weinstein said there is a certain expectation of privacy if you’re in a private area, especially in a hospital.

“In addition to the general HIPPA violation that we’d be looking at here there’s a sense of decency about the rights and expectations we all have in our likenesses and our images,” said Weinstein.

Jackson Health also told CBS4 News that the parent has been notified of the breach.

visit this link https://miami.cbslocal.co .. s-nicu-photos/
+6   

best
worst
57 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19696 19 K  Slaps total: 1815 1 K
She deserves to be fired.
+77   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65728 65 K  Slaps total: 5510 5 K
Was up with Florida?
+12   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50950 50 K  Slaps total: 3916 3 K
lol she was making that good good RN money too.

nurses LOVE clout and to feel important my homegirl is a nurse and I follow a few IG thots that are in the medical field.
I can tell you I see at least 3-4 health/hospital related stories or memes that are “inside jokes” that just people in health field could relate to just like this bi*ch with the #GASTROSCHISIS
+15   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
Jumpoff21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15013 15 K  Slaps total: 770 770
Do people really not stop and think?
+24   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 39770 39 K  Slaps total: 4069 4 K
 Stupendamatic said
She deserves to be fired.
And the hospital deserves to be sued
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 5099 5 K  Slaps total: 276 276
You can go to school to learn how to be anything except HUMAN
+38   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
aaf192020 
Props total: 43373 43 K  Slaps total: 4231 4 K
Jail time.
+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16346 16 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
 zackattack said

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Jackson Health System employee is on administrative leave following disturbing posts on social media that appear to mock a baby in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Out of respect for the baby and the baby’s family, CBS4 has decided not to share the pictures in their entirety. Instead, the photos have been cropped to show only the captions:

The first read, “My night was going great then boom!”

The other read, “Your intestines posed (sic) to be inside not outside baby” and is followed up with “#gastroschisis.”

Gastroschisis is a birth defect of the belly where the baby’s intestines are exposed.

The posts were made on accounts belonging to the name Sierra Samuels, a nurse at JMH.

On her Facebook, she’s seen smiling in her hospital uniform.

Jackson Health System told CBS4 News any potential privacy breach is taken seriously and that all employees are provided privacy policy training on a regular basis.

A statement from a Jackson Health System representative read, in part, “Employees who violate these privacy rules, despite being educated, are subject to disciplinary action including suspension or termination. As soon as we learned of this potential breach, we immediately placed this employee under administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.”

Miami litigation attorney David Weinstein said there is a certain expectation of privacy if you’re in a private area, especially in a hospital.

“In addition to the general HIPPA violation that we’d be looking at here there’s a sense of decency about the rights and expectations we all have in our likenesses and our images,” said Weinstein.

Jackson Health also told CBS4 News that the parent has been notified of the breach.

And this people is what a HIPPA violation is not someone asking if you been vaccinated……
+19   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Skrr 
Props total: 2395 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
HIPAA about to clap her lmao
+20   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
sjuelz 
Props total: 594 594  Slaps total: 131 131

+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 20314 20 K  Slaps total: 2303 2 K
Social Media Disease strikes again..
+21   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16172 16 K  Slaps total: 2130 2 K
I have a family member who got suspended for telling coworkers where their supervisor was when he wasn't at work. He was in a hospital room because he had COVID.

I feel like what this chick did in the OP is much worse.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 38006 38 K  Slaps total: 4082 4 K
People are stupid. Its just that simple.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
nature 
Props total: 181 181  Slaps total: 50 50
bi*ch ain’t sh*t!
kids r off limits hoe smh…
+10   

2 weeks ago '10        #16
lltreyll 
Props total: 5252 5 K  Slaps total: 1649 1 K
Broad definitely has self esteem issues and I'd gaurentee she is disordered and needs serious therapy.

Dirty secret about A LOT and I mean a fu*kin lot of nurses is that the real incentive to become a nurse to begin with is that they are often damaged psychologically/emotionally and can relate to any kind of damaged people. So a great place to be around damaged people of all kinds are hospitals and other facilities in the medical field.

Thing is being around damaged people is often a trigger to damaged and disordered people that become nurses, CNAs and sometimes even doctors. That along with an often hectic environment that's experienced in hospitals and medical facilities collectively leads to nurses, CNAs and other medical field workers typically having meltdowns, becoming alcoholics or turning to drugs and overall being completely unstable, problematic, and toxic.

That's what I learned from studying psychology, dating nurses, getting to know them and other medical field workers all over America. So I avoid getting involved with any of them, because I dont have a thing for problems, drama and crazy sh*t.

Last edited by lltreyll; 09-11-2021 at 10:09 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 12809 12 K  Slaps total: 707 707
There’s no way this dumbass was an RN, she must’ve just finished some sh*tty training that let her get a hospital job
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #18
Still2Highh 
Props total: 7985 7 K  Slaps total: 756 756
bi*ch need her a*s whooped
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57337 57 K  Slaps total: 3281 3 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Was up with Florida?
Son. I’m thinking something truly in the water.
And straight fu*k this bi*ch. How you choose a career helping people without an ounce of compassion inside?
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #20
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57337 57 K  Slaps total: 3281 3 K
 Skrr said
HIPAA about to clap her lmao
Put that bi*ch in a drive thru where she belongs.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
bibbyboi 
Props total: 16852 16 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
I feel like the appropriate punishment should be that they let the parents beat the sh*t out of her.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
skillahmang 
Props total: 57629 57 K  Slaps total: 11770 11 K
fu*kin idiot
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26661 26 K  Slaps total: 4803 4 K
She should never be allowed to practice medicine again in any capacity
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #24
Aztec King 
Props total: 1803 1 K  Slaps total: 633 633
Sick dirty c*nt. I hope her t*ts fall off.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
young mad 
Props total: 25086 25 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
Now this..is a HIPAA violation
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
417 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy