Most Underrated Console?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
10 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '20        #1
1242 page views
59 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x139
Props total: 78194 78 K  Slaps total: 16871 16 K
Most Underrated Console?

It’s the Wii U for me those exclusives were nice. What systems do you guys think was the most underrated?
+2   

best
worst
59 comments

2 weeks ago '21        #2
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6542 6 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
would have to be dreamcast for me

and in a sense it wasn't underrated, because everyone knows it was lit

but the sales weren't really poppin at all after ps2 dropped.. so a lot of people didn't experience it.. it sold less than the wii u

+17   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 57717 57 K  Slaps total: 19822 19 K
Dreamcast. sh*t was illmatic when it came out.
+20   

2 weeks ago '12        #4
GucciBoy347 
Props total: 2285 2 K  Slaps total: 451 451
before its time for sure

2 weeks ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 361 361
Dreamcast. They had a lot of games for that sh*t in year one. Nobody bought that sh*t though. The Wii U did have a lot of bangers. Just about everything I got on the Switch is a Wii U port.
+15   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76172 76 K  Slaps total: 26145 26 K
Easily the PS5, especially if we go off the strength of you bozos takes. Switch is an extremely close second.

In reality it’s the gamecube. Although public perception got better as the years went on but I don’t think a lot of people realize how deep that library was. It got lost because the PS2 was so great but the Gamecube was still really amazing.

2 weeks ago '12        #7
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5009 5 K  Slaps total: 619 619
zombie u had a lot of potential. A perma death zombie game.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #8
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5009 5 K  Slaps total: 619 619
 Dreamcast said

but the sales weren't really poppin at all after ps2 dropped.. so a lot of people didn't experience it.. it sold less than the wii u

Oswaldgatesjr said
Dreamcast. sh*t was illmatic when it came out.
 KURUPTION!!! said
Dreamcast. They had a lot of games for that sh*t in year one. Nobody bought that sh*t though. The Wii U did have a lot of bangers. Just about everything I got on the Switch is a Wii U port.

I don't think dreamcast is an underated console tho. It's like on everyones top3-5
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6542 6 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Easily the PS5, especially if we go off the strength of you bozos takes. Switch is an extremely close second.

In reality it’s the gamecube. Although public perception got better as the years went on but I don’t think a lot of people realize how deep that library was. It got lost because the PS2 was so great but the Gamecube was still really amazing.
i had a ps2 and a gamecube

i enjoyed the gamecube a lot more than the ps2

ps2 basically had every game

but gamecube had THEM ONES

dreamcast and gamecube are my favorite systems of all time.. i never pick one, they both have the #1 spot for me
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 69196 69 K  Slaps total: 8317 8 K
PS3 was a really great console. I think people don't really give it the respect it deserves

2 weeks ago '11        #11
Gamemusic 
Props total: 7521 7 K  Slaps total: 609 609
Damn Wii U getting it's roses?
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8506 8 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
Actually in the process of selling all my Wiiu stuff ATM ijs...I don't think it was underrated just came out at a weird time and was forgotten

Dreamcast period.

Red Alert and Teleroboxer made the Nintendo Virtual Boy the sh*t...remember buying it from Hollywood Video bringing it home and having a headache 15 minutes later
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
V For Vendetta 
Props total: 13940 13 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
Dreamcast

It had seamless online multiplayer gaming on a 56K Modem. The world just wasn't ready for it but it ran beautifully.

Last edited by V For Vendetta; 09-11-2021 at 05:40 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
mobchip 
Props total: 10403 10 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
Probably the Saturn. For 2D games and especially the VS. f*ghting games, it had arcade-perfect ports. Plus Saturn had ram expansion carts from 1mb - 4mb. Internally the Saturn had more ram.

For 3D games, PlayStation beat them out. With Namco and Sony Computer Entertainment jointly creating the Namco System 11, Namco System 12, etc..Sega never got beautiful 3D games like Tekken 3 & Ridge Racer. Sega management messed up.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
mobchip 
Props total: 10403 10 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
 V For Vendetta said
Dreamcast

It had seamless online multiplayer gaming on a 56K Modem. The world just wasn't ready for it but it ran beautifully.
I still don't know why I didn't buy it.

2 weeks ago '14        #16
Cuttysark 
Props total: 38539 38 K  Slaps total: 2515 2 K
Have to be Dreamcast

NFL2k

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Txheat 
Props total: 35392 35 K  Slaps total: 2677 2 K
Gameboy Color

2 weeks ago '08        #18
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 21218 21 K  Slaps total: 2279 2 K
Switch

That console is dope

2 weeks ago '05        #19
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22137 22 K  Slaps total: 2445 2 K
Everyone literally praises the Dreamcast and say that it "was ahead of it's time". How is that being underrated? It literally has history of being loved. BX love the dreamcast so much that they want it to be number 1 in everything including somehow being the less loved, too. I don't get it. I would say the Jaguar or the 32x. The games that had support behind them were super dope but the system themselves didn't have enough of a backing to continue developing for so the game catalog is very small for both consoles

Last edited by precys; 09-11-2021 at 05:52 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #20
daman729 
Props total: 71334 71 K  Slaps total: 2962 2 K
Neo Geo Pocket lol

+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #21
 precys said
Everyone literally praises the Dreamcast and say that it "was ahead of it's time". How is that being underrated? It literally has history of being loved. BX love the dreamcast so much that they want it to be number 1 in everything including somehow being the less loved, too. I don't get it. I would say the Jaguar or the 32x. The games that had support behind them were super dope but the system themselves didn't have enough of a backing to continue developing for so the game catalog is very small for both consoles
Noone really had a Dreamcast in 99...them sh*ts was on sale within like a year...in retrospect people love it

2 weeks ago '14        #22
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18944 18 K  Slaps total: 11603 11 K
OG Xbox I thought games where better on it than PS2 but I'm not a single player guy.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
diamond4981 
Props total: 4535 4 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 Dreamcast said

you would be right plenty of people see how many great games they had but not a lot of 3rd party support so birth NBA and NFL2k which ea still has issues with.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #24
Cuttysark 
Props total: 38539 38 K  Slaps total: 2515 2 K
 precys said

Jaguar was super trash

Other than that I agree and would like to change my answer to Turbo Grafx 16
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
 V For Vendetta said
Dreamcast

Remember being too broke to buy the games but had that CD burner...even with dsl those isos was taking a day to dl if they didn't time out...also had the Battle Royale movie dubbed on vcd its timely now

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  34
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
118 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
WHY PIZZAHUT IS TAKING Ls
162 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
158 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  8
kuzma says nfl player/analysts are superior to the nba guys and also more ..
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy