Sep 10 - Los Angeles diners robbed at gunpoint on sidewalk café in broad daylight

top in section
   Birdman fake gangstar  @hiphop
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '11        #1
2175 page views
65 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 161424 161 K  Slaps total: 22524 22 K
Sep 10 - Los Angeles diners robbed at gunpoint on sidewalk café in broad daylight

The suspects are seen rifling through shopping bags while the shocked diners watch.

Diners at a Los Angeles sidewalk cafe were approached by a pair of brazen robbers Tuesday who walked up to them wielding guns in broad daylight along a busy street.

Security footage of the incident shows three patrons dining at the La Creme Cafe on Melrose Avenue around 5 p.m. when two people wearing hoodies and at least one displaying a handgun approach.

One of the suspects appears to check the pockets of one patron while the other rifles through a purse and shopping bags on the table as the visibly shaken diners are seated.

One woman drops her cell phone on the ground before a suspect picks it up and puts it in a bag. The robbery lasted less than 20 seconds before the suspects fled.

The Los Angeles Police Department said no injuries were reported.

The cafe owner, who provided the footage to Fox News said via text message: "I realize all those [sic] news will reflect negatively on my business. Although… Silence will not help anyone."

"The mayor and the governor need to step up and let the police do their job PROPERLY," he added.

Fox Los Angeles reported one of the suspects has been arrested.

The busy area around Melrose Avenue has been plagued by crime, the cafe owner said.

Last month, a sneaker store employee was k*lled during a dispute over a raffle a few blocks from the cafe. Jayren Bradford was fatally shot outside the Shoe Palace after he tried to defuse an argument between a group of people.

A 16-year-old suspect was arrested the next day.

visit this link https://www.foxnews.com/u .. -gunpoint-cafe
+4   

best
worst
65 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
MrTripleDouble 
Props total: 8855 8 K  Slaps total: 3878 3 K
So glad I live Texas, once they pulled the gun on me, I would've k*lled them both on some John Wick sh*t. Governor Abbott would call me congratulating me on defending myself and telling me I have full immunity and I would thank him for passing laws allowing me to defend myself and others in this great state from criminals. I hate thieves and robbers, it's open season on them. But California is the worst. High taxes, high crime, no gun rights, no thank you.

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38 OP
Props total: 161424 161 K  Slaps total: 22524 22 K
 MrTripleDouble said
So glad I live Texas, once they pulled the gun on me, I would've k*lled them both on some John Wick sh*t. Governor Abbott would call me congratulating me on defending myself and telling me I have full immunity and I would thank him for passing laws allowing me to defend myself and others in this great state from criminals. I hate thieves and robbers, it's open season on them. But California is the worst. High taxes, high crime, no gun rights, no thank you.
I hear Texas is trash also though

+29   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
MrTripleDouble 
Props total: 8855 8 K  Slaps total: 3878 3 K
 Sin said

Not when it comes to the 2nd amendment
+23   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88397 88 K  Slaps total: 10325 10 K
they didn't need guns, just tell em, you'll fu*k em up if necessary, you really can do wild sh*t if it's quick and spontaneous, your level of exposure is up to you

They realized that to be in power, you didn't need guns or money or even numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't.

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Thisizdray 
Props total: 1742 1 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 yola said
they didn't need guns, just tell em, you'll fu*k em up if necessary, you really can do wild sh*t if it's quick and spontaneous, your level of exposure is up to you
???
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88397 88 K  Slaps total: 10325 10 K
 Thisizdray said
???

2 weeks ago '21        #8
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3205 3 K  Slaps total: 2399 2 K
Trash culture
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
aaf192020 
Props total: 43373 43 K  Slaps total: 4231 4 K
 MrTripleDouble said
2 armed dudes vs you???

+24   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 17662 17 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
 yola said
And you’d be shot in the fu*king face.
+15   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
kingpin222 
Props total: 2720 2 K  Slaps total: 328 328
 MrTripleDouble said
Lmao n*gga you'd be dead the minute you tried to reach for something this ain't a movie
+22   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
Bateman 
Props total: 17326 17 K  Slaps total: 1525 1 K
 MrTripleDouble said
+22   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
P Glizzy 
Props total: 11813 11 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
 MrTripleDouble said
I feel you but in that specific situation if you would've reached for your weapon you would've been k*lled.

BUT

Once they turn their back and run can you still legally squeeze or do you gotta let them retreat since the act is over? If so I'm lightin' that back up once you finished.

Last edited by P Glizzy; 09-10-2021 at 02:22 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
aaf192020 
Props total: 43373 43 K  Slaps total: 4231 4 K
 kingpin222 said
Lmao n*gga you'd be dead the minute you tried to reach for something this ain't a movie
He would end up on a t-shirt with angel wings.

+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #15
PremiumBreeze 
Props total: 2420 2 K  Slaps total: 100 100
 MrTripleDouble said
A Walt Disney Production coming 2022..............
+12   

2 weeks ago '20        #16
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 88449 88 K  Slaps total: 9639 9 K
This is why rappers stay strapped in Melrose, Fairfax, and Beverly Hills. So many stick up kids...smh.

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 09-10-2021 at 03:24 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Lockwind 
Props total: 1495 1 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
What’s the solution?
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
pippen33 
Props total: 21342 21 K  Slaps total: 1631 1 K
So these n*ggas risked doing 6-8 on an Armed robbery charge to get some petty cash out of a fu*kin purse?! n*ggas be hustling backwards for real.
+15   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
daffysm 
Props total: 7069 7 K  Slaps total: 3332 3 K
 MrTripleDouble said
So glad I live Texas, once they pulled the gun on me, I would've k*lled them both on some John Wick sh*t. .
yeah, right...you gonna stop time while you are at it?
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
Megaman 
Props total: 5566 5 K  Slaps total: 6144 6 K
 Sin said

how many times have you been?

or do you just regurgitate stupidity from broke a*s prostitutes on instagram?

2 weeks ago '17        #21
Skrr 
Props total: 2395 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
 MrTripleDouble said
lmao or you'd get domed and become a statistic

Watches John wick once...thinks he's a navy SEAL
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
Lazy 
Props total: 26036 26 K  Slaps total: 3366 3 K
 MrTripleDouble said
And y’all wonder why I say Texas lost

These dudes are delusional

2 weeks ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 46775 46 K  Slaps total: 9825 9 K
 MrTripleDouble said
Ok John Wick
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13496 13 K  Slaps total: 7313 7 K
Texas is red
We all know conservative states have more
Liberties

You get caught we a Gun in NYC
You gone for a decade

2 weeks ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 46775 46 K  Slaps total: 9825 9 K
 PremiumBreeze said
Jerry Bruckheimer Production coming 2022..............
Fixed. Disney would never.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  13
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
417 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy