May 9 - Biden May Try To CRACK DOWN On Cryptocurrency, & Introduce 'Fed-Coin'

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

4 months ago '05        #1
1971 page views
38 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23079 23 K  Slaps total: 9020 9 K
May 9 - Biden May Try To CRACK DOWN On Cryptocurrency, & Introduce 'Fed-Coin'

best
worst
38 comments

4 months ago '06        #2
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34244 34 K  Slaps total: 4813 4 K
You know what's wild?

I was thinking about this sh*t the other day... where years ago... and I remember on here particularly people would constantly talk about conspiracies how the government was purposely looking to crash the dollar so they can introduce world currencies (I think one of them was called Monero). I believed in that stuff too... now 15 years later we are voluntarily moving away from federal currencies and basically doing the heavy lifting for them.
+17   

4 months ago '05        #3
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19620 19 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
Respectfully, I’m not going to watch a random YouTuber talk about what Biden may or may not do.
+44   

4 months ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91105 91 K  Slaps total: 24125 24 K
 Stupendamatic said
Respectfully, I’m not going to watch a random YouTuber talk about what Biden may or may not do.
Bro, it's Timcast IRL, he's been THE foremost source for information on what people "may do" for at least 3 weeks now.

4 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38088 38 K  Slaps total: 7271 7 K
You can not try to dedollarize the dollar , the feds will take you out
+1   

4 months ago '17        #6
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14744 14 K  Slaps total: 3271 3 K
the elites engineer putting presidents in office. Biden won't be in office again he keep fu*king around.
And I know the country will no way in hell vote Kamala in office. lol

4 months ago '13        #7
PsychoCyber 
Props total: 5906 5 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 bigkilla said
You know what's wild?

I was thinking about this sh*t the other day... where years ago... and I remember on here particularly people would constantly talk about conspiracies how the government was purposely looking to crash the dollar so they can introduce world currencies (I think one of them was called Monero). I believed in that stuff too... now 15 years later we are voluntarily moving away from federal currencies and basically doing the heavy lifting for them.
It was called the Amero
+5   

4 months ago '20        #8
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30868 30 K  Slaps total: 3240 3 K
Tim, Ian, and Lydia join tech journalist for Breitbart News and author Allum Bokhari to discuss what Biden might do with cryptocurrency.

Biden is DESTROYING The Economy

Alaska Airline SWATS Woman Over No Mask, FBI RAIDS Her House

Facebook's Fake Oversight Board Says BAN TRUMP, Upholds Censorship

Chauvin Lawyer Files To OVERTURN Trial Due To Juror Lying w/Kim Klacik

ARMED Antifa Militants Accost Portland Driver, Far Leftists Are Taking Control

CNN Accused Of STAGING Video of Coyote Smuggling Illegal Immigrants As Biden's Border Crisis Worsens

Tim Pool

In 2019 Vice, Pool's former employer, described him in separate articles as "lefty" and "progressive" for his anti-corporate politics, as well as "right-wing". He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016. According to Politico, Pool's "views on issues including social media bias and immigration often align with conservatives".According to Al Jazeera, "Pool has amplified claims that conservative media endure persecution and bias at the hands of tech companies."[55] Prior to Occupy Wall Street, Pool sometimes described himself as being anti-authoritarian or "pro-transparency", but did not think of himself as being very political. On August 24, 2020, Pool announced his support for Donald Trump in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, writing that he felt alienated by changes he perceived in the modern left.

Pool tends to reject a left/right political framework for both self-description and in other contexts, instead preferring to divide the public into those who are "discerning" and "skeptical regarding legacy media" and those who are "undiscerning" and "uninitiated". He often discusses his impression that "the news is dying" and that it, as a result, tends to skew towards liberal and left-leaning audiences.

Last edited by MeNoSenYouNoCom; 05-10-2021 at 12:28 AM..

4 months ago '16        #9
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16622 16 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
tim pool is dead wrong about everything.

literally everything.

+9   

4 months ago '19        #10
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46221 46 K  Slaps total: 8110 8 K
 bigkilla said
You know what's wild?

If you recall during the first COVID stimulus bill, Pelosi tried to sneak in there a Fed-Coin, Its not a 'conspiracy' this is something they have; It benefits the govt. more than anyone else to make everything 'digital' that way they can track every single dollar.
+4   

4 months ago '05        #11
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14334 14 K  Slaps total: 4970 4 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
If you recall during the first COVID stimulus bill, Pelosi tried to sneak in there a Fed-Coin, Its not a 'conspiracy' anymore, this is something they have; It benefits the govt. more than anyone else to make everything 'digital' that way they can track every single dollar.
fixed that for you...

4 months ago '05        #12
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
Tim, Ian, and Lydia join tech journalist for Breitbart News and author Allum Bokhari to discuss what Biden might do with cryptocurrency.

CNN Accused Of STAGING Video of Coyote Smuggling Illegal Immigrants As Biden's Border Crisis Worsens

Tim Pool

In 2019 Vice, Pool's former employer, described him in separate articles as "lefty" and "progressive" for his anti-corporate politics, as well as "right-wing". He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016. According to Politico, Pool's "views on issues including social media bias and immigration often align with conservatives".According to Al Jazeera, "Pool has amplified claims that conservative media endure persecution and bias at the hands of tech companies."[55] Prior to Occupy Wall Street, Pool sometimes described himself as being anti-authoritarian or "pro-transparency", but did not think of himself as being very political. On August 24, 2020, Pool announced his support for Donald Trump in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, writing that he felt alienated by changes he perceived in the modern left.

Pool tends to reject a left/right political framework for both self-description and in other contexts, instead preferring to divide the public into those who are "discerning" and "skeptical regarding legacy media" and those who are "undiscerning" and "uninitiated". He often discusses his impression that "the news is dying" and that it, as a result, tends to skew towards liberal and left-leaning audiences.
Iím not aTim Pool Stan, but this is certainly a talking point.

Check out all of the countries cracking down on Bitcoin and crypto, here:

4 months ago '17        #13
Officialjm3 
Props total: 7909 7 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
They already set the table. The news came out a few weeks ago that “allegedly” China is using crypto as a financial weapon. Not sure if #1 it’s true, #2 they mean in terms of crippling the dollar or an easy path to hack a lot of Americans. Either way, it’s an easy made up crisis to use for the media to co-sign outlawing crypto or at least altcoins/memecoin rise

4 months ago '21        #14
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3368 3 K  Slaps total: 4249 4 K
Biden is a deep state f*g**t.

4 months ago '21        #15
 Officialjm3 said
They already set the table. The news came out a few weeks ago that ďallegedlyĒ China is using crypto as a financial weapon. Not sure if #1 itís true, #2 they mean in terms of crippling the dollar or an easy path to hack a lot of Americans. Either way, itís an easy made up crisis to use for the media to co-sign outlawing crypto or at least altcoins/memecoin rise
Propaganda and fear. The media works for the deep state, the deep state doesn't like crypto. They will start pushing the message of "Crypto is used for child trafficking, and crypto is used as a financial weapon etc etc" None of which is true.

4 months ago '20        #16
 ice wolf said
Iím not aTim Pool Stan, but this is certainly a talking point.

Check out all of the countries cracking down on Bitcoin and crypto, here:
its banned in 4 countries, 3 of which are in Africa the other being Nepal what crack down are you talking about
+1   

4 months ago '16        #17
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32319 32 K  Slaps total: 3827 3 K
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said

Tim Pool

Dude had Kim Klacik on his show for a serious discussion. That right there tells me what his show is. A broken clock is right twice a day.

4 months ago '20        #18
 Negusis said
Dude had Kim Klacik on his show for a serious discussion. That right there tells me what his show is. A broken clock is right twice a day.
yeah I have no reason to listen to anything that side has to say at this point you are either a patriot or a traitor, and when you open your mouth I know immediately what side you on, they at least an ear when it was a legit difference of opinion like when McCain ran I didn't agree but I gave a listen but now nah

fu*k the other side

4 months ago '17        #19
Officialjm3 
Props total: 7909 7 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 MrDoubtfire said
Propaganda and fear. The media works for the deep state, the deep state doesn't like crypto. They will start pushing the message of "Crypto is used for child trafficking, and crypto is used as a financial weapon etc etc" None of which is true.
That sh*t is coming. Common sense wise, why would they be ok with so many regular folks getting huge returns by having this type of access to crypto and altcoins. Even if it isn’t outlawed, they might regulate it and create a big hurdle to make initial stable coin purchase that gateway to trading into the start up coins.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #20
 Officialjm3 said
That sh*t is coming. Common sense wise, why would they be ok with so many regular folks getting huge returns by having this type of access to crypto and altcoins. Even if it isnít outlawed, they might regulate it and create a big hurdle to make initial stable coin purchase that gateway to trading into the start up coins.
They don't want anyone at the bottom to have upward mobility.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #21
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
its banned in 4 countries, 3 of which are in Africa the other being Nepal what crack down are you talking about
As a Canadian we just started taxing crypto capital gains taxes and our biggest bank, Royal Bank of Canada wonít let you buy Or trade Crypto as an RBC customer. PayPal Canada forbids crypto purchases. Essentially Crytpo is already quasi-banned in Canada. Legally you can buy crypto in Canada, but the Feds have made it extremely difficult to do so.

If for example a currency like Dogecoin with no intrinsic value crashes and causes thousands of Americans to lose their life savings, you may see similar actions taken stateside and abroad.

Iím pro crypto for the record, but crypto buyers and traders need to be cognizant of the potential future risks.
+1   

4 months ago '07        #22
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3446 3 K  Slaps total: 425 425
 bigkilla said
You know what's wild?

ďAmeroĒ

It was supposed to be part of ďNorth American UnionĒ which consisted of partnerships with Canada and Mexico.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #23
 GetYaCoinsKing said
If you recall during the first COVID stimulus bill, Pelosi tried to sneak in there a Fed-Coin, Its not a 'conspiracy' this is something they have; It benefits the govt. more than anyone else to make everything 'digital' that way they can track every single dollar.
B-B-B-But Tim Pool is wrong because he's not an ardent leftist?

Preach bro

4 months ago '09        #24
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 13937 13 K  Slaps total: 3638 3 K
We knkow the question is when?

4 months ago '19        #25
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21384 21 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
Is crypto mining responsible for or adding to the chip shortages?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Vado sh-ttin On Cam In Math Hoffa Interview
116 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Sep 16 - Youtuber Goes Missing, Boyfriend Not Talking, FBI Now Involved
217 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+158online now  26
Video inside BX Member presses dude for wearing wrong color bandana in library
84 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Cam & Jim was right about Karen Civil...
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy