Doctor blows whistle on CORONAVIRUS W/receipts

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x5   |  0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

6 days ago '05        #51
Dope Man 730 
space
space
Props total: 4996 4 K  Slaps total: 507 507
Coronavirus is the name of a group of viruses the one that's out now is COVID-19....still wouldn't surprise me if they new about it tho...and yes it is likely this is a play to get everyone vaccinated or maybe even install chips in everyone

6 days ago '04        #52
Ghostface 
space
space
space
Props total: 793 793  Slaps total: 198 198
 qutaboi225 said
Exactly. That's why I said do your googles meaning form your own opinion based on vetting the information.
That’s not how this works dummy, you can’t just post random sh*t to stir up the pot and then say “do your googles”. Your title is misleading as fu*k if you came here to say “google and form your own opinion” foh.
+5   

6 days ago '19        #53
Nygoon 
space
space
space
Props total: 177 177  Slaps total: 29 29
This is crazy.

6 days ago '19        #54
Luka Doncic 
space
space
Props total: 6826 6 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 qutaboi225 said

Cliffs:
-US Patent #2006257852 issued in 2006 by Kyron then sold to GlaxoSmith

-Euro Patent EP3172319B1 for vaccine applied in 2014 and granted in Nov.2019

Do your googles.....thoughts?
OP omg Lysol known about this for years to

@

+2   

6 days ago '15        #55
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88248 88 K  Slaps total: 116530 116 K
 qutaboi225 said

Cliffs:

I've been trying to tell stupid casuals they are being fear mongering BLATANTLY by the media

they are STILL too stupid to realize it.

like I have been saying all along: CORONAVIRUS SHOULD NOT BE HEADLINE NEWS

6 days ago '09        #56
Lil Jay 
space
space
Props total: 594 594  Slaps total: 98 98
Boxden never seizes to amaze with the stupidity.
+5   

6 days ago '14        #57
TrillbertArenas 
space
space
Props total: 6197 6 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 qutaboi225 said

Cliffs:

Did my googles. He does bring up some true facts interspersed with conjecture and unfounded claims about the virus. The main issue he brings up got some flaws if you really read the patents and researched things.

1. The Patent in 2006 was indeed for SARS. 2002-2004 was when the SARS CoV 1 virus was causing an epidemic. The patent was an attempt by Chiron to gain ownership over specific nucleotide sequences in the genome of the Virus so they could make vaccines and antibody treatments exclusively. Kinda skeezy? Yes. But the fact remains this patent was for SARS COV 1 not SARS COV 2 (the current coronavirus we dealing with)

2. The second patent is real but its also NOT for the current pandemic. It deals with a coronavirus known as IBV (infectious bronchitis virus) . The patent is for a weak version of IBV to be used as a vaccine treatment. This is a common practice for vaccines (known as "live attenuated vaccines") IBV virus has been known to cause respiratory problems in birds and other animals. Not humans.

Overall he was correct in saying coronaviruses but wrong in the specificity. There are several coronaviruses u never hear of cuz they dont cause illness in humans. Bats alone have 60+ strains coronaviruses that we know of. This guy doesnt seems well intentioned and not dumb but i think he should have done more research before making these claims.

Ill leave you 2 links about this. 1st is about chiron and the cdc in 2003 and the 2nd debunks a bunch of patent myths (including the one from 2015). Alotta misinformation being spread on the innanets. Stay safe OP

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB105226807345954200

https://fullfact.org/health/us-patents-on-viruses/
+5   

6 days ago '15        #58
Shmoedog 
space
space
Props total: 10361 10 K  Slaps total: 3904 3 K
 drose1985 said
Bro my neighbor breeds dogs and said they vaccinate dogs for this sh*t already. Dont know how true this is though
What u mean by vaccinate dogs for "this sh*t"? Vaccinate for a certain strain of the coronavirus, yeah but not this strain. It is called Covid-19 for a reason, Covid-19 is the a newly discovered strain of the Coronavirus family, Coronavirus itself isn't a new virus, it has always existed in animals like bats, snakes etc.....this new strain Covid-19 just got discovered last year, Coronavirus disease 2019

Mfks been posting Lysol cans showing Coronavirus on the label and think it's some conspiracy, cause in their mind the Coronavirus is something new but simple Internet search will tell you it isn't, but these lazy mfks just too lazy to do simple research and read.

This generation, a bunch of dumb mufukas with smart technology
+5   

6 days ago '19        #59
Kiwi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 3210 3 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K
My thing is why it is spreading so fast , I don't remember swin flu spreading so fast
+3   

6 days ago '15        #60
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 39977 39 K  Slaps total: 4078 4 K
 Shmoedog said
What u mean by vaccinate dogs for "this sh*t"? Vaccinate for a certain strain of the coronavirus, yeah but not this strain. It is called Covid-19 for a reason, Covid-19 is the a newly discovered strain of the Coronavirus family, Coronavirus itself isn't a new virus, it has always existed in animals like bats, snakes etc.....this new strain Covid-19 just got discovered last year, Coronavirus disease 2019

Mfks been posting Lysol cans showing Coronavirus on the label and think it's some conspiracy, cause in their mind the Coronavirus is something new but simple Internet search will tell you it isn't, but these lazy mfks just too lazy to do simple research and read.

This generation, a bunch of dumb mufukas with smart technology
I have limited knowledge on the virus and I'm not versed in science. I figured this virus was new. Then my neighbor causally told me about him vaccinating his dogs for years for coronavirus. Just found it interesting since I know know little to nothing about disease.
+1   

6 days ago '15        #61
Shmoedog 
space
space
 TrillbertArenas said
Did my googles. He does bring up some true facts interspersed with conjecture and unfounded claims about the virus. The main issue he brings up got some flaws if you really read the patents and researched things.

1. The Patent in 2006 was indeed for SARS. 2002-2004 was when the SARS CoV 1 virus was causing an epidemic. The patent was an attempt by Chiron to gain ownership over specific nucleotide sequences in the genome of the Virus so they could make vaccines and antibody treatments exclusively. Kinda skeezy? Yes. But the fact remains this patent was for SARS COV 1 not SARS COV 2 (the current coronavirus we dealing with)

2. The second patent is real but its also NOT for the current pandemic. It deals with a coronavirus known as IBV (infectious bronchitis virus) . The patent is for a weak version of IBV to be used as a vaccine treatment. This is a common practice for vaccines (known as "live attenuated vaccines") IBV virus has been known to cause respiratory problems in birds and other animals. Not humans.

Overall he was correct in saying coronaviruses but wrong in the specificity. There are several coronaviruses u never hear of cuz they dont cause illness in humans. Bats alone have 60+ strains coronaviruses that we know of. This guy doesnt seems well intentioned and not dumb but i think he should have done more research before making these claims.

Ill leave you 2 links about this. 1st is about chiron and the cdc in 2003 and the 2nd debunks a bunch of patent myths (including the one from 2015). Alotta misinformation being spread on the innanets. Stay safe OP

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB105226807345954200

https://fullfact.org/health/us-patents-on-viruses/

Here's the whole confusion summed up for these low IQ dumb dumbs, Coronavirus is not new, they think it is a new virus. The new strain of coronavirus which is being called "covid-19" is new, the strain is new the virus itself is not new, I repeat, Coronavirus is not new, the new strain of the coronavirus family "Covid-19" is new not the actual coronavirus.

One more time, Coronavirus is not a new virus, it has different strains, "Covid-19" is a newly discovered strain and it is what the world is dealing with now as a pandemic. Ain't no conspiracy. You can find a lysol can that says coronavirus from years ago, because it is an already known virus.
+5   

6 days ago '04        #62
doczdaname 
space
space
Props total: 8792 8 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
if this guy is a doctor then I did something wrong in my lifetime.

Dude is doing a click bait and trying to come up off the virus.

Last edited by doczdaname; 03-25-2020 at 07:07 PM..
+4   

6 days ago '19        #63
somuchfun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 3214 3 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
Pay attention to how he refers to it as “the Coronavirus” instead of covid19
+3   

6 days ago '14        #64
TrillbertArenas 
space
space
Props total: 6197 6 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Shmoedog said
Here's the whole confusion summed up for these low IQ dumb dumbs, Coronavirus is not new, they think it is a new virus. The new strain of coronavirus which is being called "covid-19" is new, the strain is new the virus itself is not new, I repeat, Coronavirus is not new, the new strain of the coronavirus family "Covid-19" is new not the actual coronavirus.

One more time, Coronavirus is not a new virus, it has different strains, "Covid-19" is a newly discovered strain and it is what the world is dealing with now as a pandemic. Ain't no conspiracy. You can find a lysol can that says coronavirus from years ago, because it is an already known virus.
I agree with what you saying However alot of scientific articles refer to the virus as Sars-cov-2. The disease it causes is known as covid-19. Its truly all a jumbled confusing thing all around and i appreciate you helping to clear it up my brother.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #65
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 37029 37 K  Slaps total: 8435 8 K
not listenin to no n*gga with they shoes off in public that aint a pool

Also sounds like

+3   

6 days ago '20        #66
LuxG 
space
space
space
Props total: 1076 1 K  Slaps total: 122 122
 CashBlack1234 said
U guys are so dumb its a coronavirus but its called covid 19. The coronavirus hes talkimg about is sars. Two totally diff infections. They are both coronaviruses.
Edit: I don’t really care so I’m going to back out the thread

Last edited by LuxG; 03-25-2020 at 07:20 PM..

6 days ago '07        #67
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31530 31 K  Slaps total: 4079 4 K
 dtdroid said
Debunking idiots on boxden isn't as complicated as you're implying here
Breh literally here just to reply.. yea u right

6 days ago '15        #68
Shmoedog 
space
space
 drose1985 said
I have limited knowledge on the virus and I'm not versed in science. I figured this virus was new. Then my neighbor causally told me about him vaccinating his dogs for years for coronavirus. Just found it interesting since I know know little to nothing about disease.
That's the confusion right there, that's what started all the conspiracy bullsh*t, people thinking it's new. Again how will it be new if it has already been discovered in bats, camels, etc.....? people gotta think man, at the very least read. The name itself Covid-19 indicates its a strain, meaning there are other strains, meaning the original virus itself has already been discovered for strains to be mapped out of it and distinguished like this new Covid-19

The conspiracy sh*t is funny tho, I be talking to my partners and stuff and they come up with all kinds crazy a*s theories mostly what they saw on YouTube and I just laugh and not even try to explain it to em, if they got time to look up conspiracy sh*t as a bunch of grown a*s men they got time to read and do research but you kno how that goes, reading and researching is lame the conspiracy sh*t more entertaining.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #69
mikejg823 
space
space
space
Props total: 462 462  Slaps total: 250 250
Like im about to take information from a goof like this. smh
+2   

6 days ago '04        #70
wh¡teboy 
space
space
space
Props total: 34 34  Slaps total: 14 14
this guy is not a doctor
+3   

6 days ago '15        #71
Shmoedog 
space
space
 TrillbertArenas said
I agree with what you saying However alot of scientific articles refer to the virus as Sars-cov-2. The disease it causes is known as covid-19. Its truly all a jumbled confusing thing all around and i appreciate you helping to clear it up my brother.
The conspiracy theories funny a*s hell tho, the coronavirus is made in a lab and the sneaky a*s government/lizard people hide it by advertising it on a can of lysol

+5   

6 days ago '11        #72
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18362 18 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K
 Kiwi said
My thing is why it is spreading so fast , I don't remember swin flu spreading so fast
cause the sh*t been out longer. i personally think this sh*t been out for a year or longer.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #73
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 39977 39 K  Slaps total: 4078 4 K
 Shmoedog said
That's the confusion right there, that's what started all the conspiracy bullsh*t, people thinking it's new. Again how will it be new if it has already been discovered in bats, camels, etc.....? people gotta think man, at the very least read. The name itself Covid-19 indicates its a strain, meaning there are other strains, meaning the original virus itself has already been discovered for strains to be mapped out of it and distinguished like this new Covid-19

The conspiracy sh*t is funny tho, I be talking to my partners and stuff and they come up with all kinds crazy a*s theories mostly what they saw on YouTube and I just laugh and not even try to explain it to em, if they got time to look up conspiracy sh*t as a bunch of grown a*s men they got time to read and do research but you kno how that goes, reading and researching is lame the conspiracy sh*t more entertaining.
Yeah I hate conspiracies too.
+2   

5 days ago '05        #74
dreas_24 
space
space
Props total: 1220 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
Somebody hit me with the stock of whos making the cure so I can invest in it

5 days ago '17        #75
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 Boogersugar said
Coronavirus is the name for a whole family of viruses. COVID-19 is the new, "novel coronavirus" we're dealing with now - it's not what your dog is vaccinated for
...or for that matter what that patent is referencing either, but I kinda just wanted to leave people to their conspiracies.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Not wearing masks to protect against coronavirus is a ‘big mi..
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+173online now  25
Video inside After Further Review: Story of Adidon Might Be The Best Diss Of All Time!
314 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
235 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy