Dark Side of the Ring Season 2

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+21  96
52 comments @news

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '16        #51
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 15900 15 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 dubsax said
no

the UFC is the same way
I used to wonder why they never talked about Pat Smith.
Pat was legit the first person to have mixed disciplines in the octagon.
In the early days he was one of my favorites.

I googled his name and he was charged with raping a 14 year old girl in 1999
and the UFC erased anything to do with Pat

once you are convicted of a serious crime leagues will disown you
Nate Newton isnt in the hall of fame
Didn't think about Nate Newton. I guess that is a good example that's comparable.

2 weeks ago '10        #52
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 22055 22 K  Slaps total: 2940 2 K
 isthistobe said
I remember they use to say he put his son and wife in crippler cross faces
All I knew is that they were strangled and smothered. Didn't know Nancy had her back broken while being strangled. Never knew Daniel was drugged before being smothered.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #53
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 10750 10 K  Slaps total: 3112 3 K
 Ravishing said
Crazy, didn’t know the ‘E pretty much turned their back on the family. They really wanted nothing to do with the Benoit name
Well ye billion dollar corporation.. this was a bad look on them
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #54
reffahead 
space
space
space
Props total: 1696 1 K  Slaps total: 294 294
Benoit coulda been saved if CTE was more prevalent back then. Roids, losing Eddie suddenly, and his brain being swiss cheese probably for the better part of a decade was just the devil's timing.

Before that, accounts were he was a good dude. Now the fu*k n*gga that k*lled Bruiser Brody got me heated. The wrestler that murked him was just a snake n*gga up and down.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 6304 6 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 dubsax said
I forgot all about that sh*t until I saw the episode listings

ECW was really about that work, everyone was a little nuts
You could do a whole episode of just being about new jack fu*king up people that shouldn't have been in the ring with him just off the top of my head this, the gypsy joe beatdown, the mass transit incident, and the asw crime scene. I'm sure there's more but I guess people can't grasp New Jack is going to fu*k you up if you fu*k around in the ring
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #56
Kinglew88 
space
space
Props total: 3170 3 K  Slaps total: 623 623
Finished part 2 and watched the Montreal screw job.

Good docuseries
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #57
stizz44 
space
space
Props total: 2503 2 K  Slaps total: 583 583
Glad there is a thread about this show. LIT since season 1
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
jewelz1132 
space
space
Props total: 5493 5 K  Slaps total: 243 243
I wonder would the WWE treat the situation differently if they didn't do that tribute show praising him before they received all of the information on what happened. I feel like they would be softer on him by now in comparison to just removing his name from everything. I mean.. the NFL still brings up OJ every now and then lol.

CTE or not, dude was fu*king savage. To have them in the house that long and to text people from Nancy's phone... The bibles... That sh*t is unforgivable.

Overall, this made me feel bad about Eddie more than anything else.. That one fu*ked me up because of how much I watched him in WCW. I wasn't even watching wrestling during the time that he passed, but for some reason I turned to SD to see his last match and was just laughing my a*s off at how he won. The more time that goes by the more I appreciate him.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 10508 10 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
 dymablink said
Well ye billion dollar corporation.. this was a bad look on them
Of course but the company isn’t clean. Not saying they’re entitled to it but they could’ve helped out Daniel and Sandra. It looks like Vince told folks to back away from them. Chavo (rightfully so) and Chris were the only ones to maintain communication.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 44078 44 K  Slaps total: 2259 2 K
Crazy I was watching this on youtube the other day. I've always thought The Montreal Screwjob was kayfabe and even after watching I still think it is. Dont think Hitman will ever tell the truth. Vince damn sure wont speak on it. That Benoit sh*t hit close to home because I was in attendance at his last wrestling match. For some reason I never threw the ticket stub away. I dont give a sh*t about ticket stubs. Found that sh*t a few years later in a draw while I was moving.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Chronos 
space
space
Props total: 10389 10 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 jewelz1132 said
I wonder would the WWE treat the situation differently if they didn't do that tribute show praising him before they received all of the information on what happened. I feel like they would be softer on him by now in comparison to just removing his name from everything. I mean.. the NFL still brings up OJ every now and then lol.

CTE or not, dude was fu*king savage. To have them in the house that long and to text people from Nancy's phone... The bibles... That sh*t is unforgivable.

Overall, this made me feel bad about Eddie more than anything else.. That one fu*ked me up because of how much I watched him in WCW. I wasn't even watching wrestling during the time that he passed, but for some reason I turned to SD to see his last match and was just laughing my a*s off at how he won. The more time that goes by the more I appreciate him.
I don't know that they could have given the gruesome nature of the murders, they made the only move they really could make. The tribute show was a bad look but like JR said they were going off of the information they'd received from law enforcement, they thought they knew all the details and they were wrong.

Like it was said in the doc, Nancy had been dead for two days and his son a day before he k*lled himself, that is evil man. Imagine moving around the house with the dead bodies of your wife and kid there, that's unforgivable. Benoit's actions almost k*lled the business, there's no way the E could get around that.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #62
Almightyvsop 
space
space
Props total: 10170 10 K  Slaps total: 231 231
 LazyLeg said
In case you don't know what I'm talking about and because I think the interview is funny here's this

Oh naw bruh a legit looney toon lmao

2 weeks ago '16        #63
Humblegold 
space
space
Props total: 6567 6 K  Slaps total: 1712 1 K
Season 2 two-part premier was big. Part 1 was gut wrenching. Benoit was my favorite wrestler. And Eddie was top 5. I took a giant leap back in my wrestling fandom after the tragedy. Part 2 was painful but i liked the focus on David and Nancy. I have a better perspective about it. Kudos to Le Champion.

This series is dope. I look forward to Corny shooting on New Jack next week.
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #64
Aztlan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 52400 52 K  Slaps total: 6857 6 K
 Kushedgod said
That Benoit episode was hard to watch.
The ending of episode one with Eddie dying was too much. Somebody was cutting onions I swear.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #65
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 10508 10 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
Anyone know what’s up with Megan Benoit? I don’t hear anything about her.

Vice officially uploaded Part 2:

Last edited by Ravishing; 03-25-2020 at 01:31 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #66
jewelz1132 
space
space
Props total: 5493 5 K  Slaps total: 243 243
 Chronos said
I don't know that they could have given the gruesome nature of the murders, they made the only move they really could make. The tribute show was a bad look but like JR said they were going off of the information they'd received from law enforcement, they thought they knew all the details and they were wrong.

Like it was said in the doc, Nancy had been dead for two days and his son a day before he k*lled himself, that is evil man. Imagine moving around the house with the dead bodies of your wife and kid there, that's unforgivable. Benoit's actions almost k*lled the business, there's no way the E could get around that.
*Killed his whole family...* "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area." I'm not saying that he should've k*lled the dogs, but it's wild that he did all of that and spared them.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #67
DaQCKing 
space
space

Vice just uploaded. Ain't doing that zooming in and out mess like the earlier one posted
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #68
Almightyvsop 
space
space
Props total: 10170 10 K  Slaps total: 231 231
 LazyLeg said
You could do a whole episode of just being about new jack fu*king up people that shouldn't have been in the ring with him just off the top of my head this, the gypsy joe beatdown, the mass transit incident, and the asw crime scene. I'm sure there's more but I guess people can't grasp New Jack is going to fu*k you up if you fu*k around in the ring
Yea just watched the asw sh*t n that n*gga ain’t sh*t jesus
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #69
RastaMon 
space
space
space
Props total: 6958 6 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 KingBud said
Thats your opinion...he had a problem with his brain...
thats an excuse? who told him to smash his head into sh*t for 20 years who? who told him to take steel chairs to the head for 20 years? even then, u dont see other wrestlers k*lling their whole family. u more worried bout a fake a*s wrestler HOF than victims family who has to suffer cuz of this d*ck roided up d*ck head

2 weeks ago '17        #70
RastaMon 
space
space
space
Props total: 6958 6 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 Negusis said
It really depends on what guidelines their HOF has. Because he definitely wouldn't be the only k*ller in it.

Ability and impact wise, Chris Benoit definitely deserves to be in it.

Although, I 100% understand why they won't.

I do believe he deserves to be in the HOF, moreso than alot of people they let in.

But if I was Vince and I had the final say, I wouldn't do it. Too much negative press, too many bad headlines, too many bad feelings. Not worth it.

I would really see what the other big sports would do in the same situation.

If a NFL player was a bonafide HOFer by everyone's standards, but he k*ll people in this regard, would they put him in?
if Tom Brady murdered his wife and family after football, would he be in the HOF? hell no. how could u honor a man who does that? i have a son bro, that sh*t is sick

2 weeks ago '16        #71
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16878 16 K  Slaps total: 3592 3 K
That was plain evil what Benoit did. Erased one of the goat WrestleMania memories with him and Eddie in the ring. But most importantly took away his families lives. It’s sad and I feel so bad for his son. I feel terrible. They abandoned him like that. It’s crazy
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #72
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 15900 15 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 RastaMon said
if Tom Brady murdered his wife and family after football, would he be in the HOF? hell no. how could u honor a man who does that? i have a son bro, that sh*t is sick
Well, Hall of Fames are not about men and women being outstanding human beings.

They're about stats and accomplishments.

I can listen to a person's music who I despise personally. I can watch someone movies that I find to be horrible human beings.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
DaQCKing 
space
space
That ending of part 2....

2 weeks ago '04        #74
filleezcustoms 
space
space
Props total: 807 807  Slaps total: 171 171
sh*t just got real...... bout to watch right motherfu*king now!!!!

Part one was so good, who's cutting onions?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #75
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 6304 6 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 Almightyvsop said
Yea just watched the asw sh*t n that n*gga ain’t sh*t jesus
He's said and I don't see why he'd lie about it that he was trying to k*ll or seriously fu*k up vic grimes in that xpw fall as payback for flinching on the ecw one and making him go blind in his right eye amongst other sh*t behind the scenes
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Video inside Drake Roasting Jada Fire on Joe buddens IG Live "She looks like she sti..
134 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
104 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+72online now  29
Apr 5 - The worst president. Ever
150 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Image(s) inside Apr 6 - LA TACO SHOP SOLD 1.2 MILLION FACE MASKS TO FIRST RESPONDERS I..
16 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy