online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

i never thought anything about drake claiming to be black til i saw this

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '14        #576
4FIF 
Props total: 6192 6 K  Slaps total: 426 426
 That Dude said 🔗
I really don’t care bruh. You are what tour father is. He is mixed but still considered a black man. You can argue with yourself or genetics
I hear what your saying, but this isn’t the time to use genetics to support your argument lool. You are NOT what your father is, you’re comprised of both your parents DNA, that 50% jewish DNA isn’t going to just disappear

2 months ago '19        #577
TRILLIONSOTW  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6027 6 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
so what? by that logic, michael jackson and whitney houston aint in goat convos bcuz they had hits written by others

and yes, beyonce does claim 2 be the queen. she made a song called 'bow down b***hes" and calls herself the queen of the singin s**t.
Yes, but not the same. Mike was a great PERFORMER, and I don’t recall him saying he was the best to ever do it. Then again, that wasn’t my time.

Beyoncé is saying she is the Queen of what she does because no R&B artist has the track record she has or has been relevant this long. Plus, she’s also a GREAT PERFORMER.

Drake is egotistically purporting that he’s the greatest rapper ever. How can you be the greatest if you don’t write your own music bro?? It’s common sense. Half if not more of his music is someone else’s IP. He PERFORMS it well, but he isnt capable of creating it from his own mind.

Last edited by TRILLIONSOTW; 04-25-2024 at 11:33 AM..

2 months ago '14        #578
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 302234 302 K  Slaps total: 35400 35 K
 trill jackson said 🔗
↪🔗

never seen this now i'm getting plant vibes

↪🔗
 Cuttysark said 🔗
Bro don't belong at all

He deserves an academy award for this role tho
emoji
 MULVTTX said 🔗
crazy thing is everyone knows yet still support this sh1t head
emoji

Oh look the moral and ethical hip hop police in their feelings over entertainment
emoji
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '14        #579
 trill jackson said 🔗
Then rap about it where his jewish rhymes at? sh1t if he lived all that rap about it. Stop acting like perpertrating like you somebody you not aint always been a red flag in hip hop
Why are you so emotional about this?
emoji

2 months ago '14        #580
 HIPHOPCOP said 🔗
Does Rick Ross rap about his years as a Correctional Officer?

Does Plies rap about his collegiate years in the medical field?

Does Pusha T rap about his lucrative Medical Transport Van business?

Does Trina rap about her previous life as a Real Estate agent prior to rapping?

Does GLORILLA rap about her numerous fast food jobs she had?

Did Juvenile rap about his good paying Oil Refinery job he held before he signed with Cash money?

Red flags my a$s

Dude it's rap ENTERTAINMENT designed to sell lifestyle and Fantasy

Daaaaaaamnnnnnn
emoji

You just bodied that guy
emoji

emoji
+1   

2 months ago '14        #581
 yola said 🔗
this is nothing more than pass-the-buck social-proof what-aboutism

the idea that if so many people are doing it, it's ok, and if enough people agree, it must be right

a person arrested by the police can't point to all the other crimes happening as justification

a person fired from their job can't point to all the other violators as justification

a child assaulted and abused by their faith-based petulant parents can't point to all the other kids as justification

maybe to you

it's been a wild ride watching rap go from crucifying the fake, to accepting the fake and now we're in the final stages where it's openly bragged about, celebrated, defended and insisted that it's ok to turn rap into a disingenuous tabloid circus sideshow
Shut yo a$s up
emoji

Y’all let all these untalented weirdos destroy rap a long time and y’all glorified it. Now you are all acting like it’s actual standards and rules in hip hop on 2024. Mad because the Canadian mixed kid is one of the biggest rappers ever, jealousy is a weak emotion
emoji

2 months ago '14        #582
 stogz said 🔗
i keep telling y'all...

he has dual citizenship. His america dad is black and failed him. His canadian mom raised him white. No one in canada was fkn with this white kid. America blew him up. When he was first rapping, he wasn't claiming canada, he was claiming Tennessee.

The funny thing is, he wasn't even the first "drake". He was actually the third corny, bi-racial dude. The first was an actor named 'Mark', can't remember the last name. He was popular tho, same like Degrassi. Then the next one was a rapper name 'J' something. Then came drake. The point is, them other 2 didn't have any american backing so they never blew up.

Y'all only have y'all selves to blame.
Or maybe they just weren’t as talented?
+1   

2 months ago '14        #583
Cuttysark 
Props total: 76228 76 K  Slaps total: 5856 5 K
 Kyu said 🔗
emoji

Oh look the moral and ethical hip hop police in their feelings over entertainment
emoji
emoji
You gotta chill bruh it's ok to not like Drake
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '17        #584
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 43555 43 K  Slaps total: 22411 22 K
 trill jackson said 🔗
Then rap about it where his jewish rhymes at? sh1t if he lived all that rap about it. Stop acting like perpertrating like you somebody you not aint always been a red flag in hip hop
lol@where his jewish rhymes at hahah

2 months ago '14        #585
 Cuttysark said 🔗
You gotta chill bruh it's ok to not like Drake
emoji
I like Drake and K Dot fam
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '14        #586
Cuttysark 
Props total: 76228 76 K  Slaps total: 5856 5 K
 Kyu said 🔗
I like Drake and K Dot fam
emoji
I dont
emoji

And that's ok
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '22        #587
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 67410 67 K  Slaps total: 8644 8 K
 HIPHOPCOP said 🔗
It's nothing wrong with a black man having a diverse cultural background

His Dad is a Black Man raised in the South

His mom is a jewish white lady from Canada

It makes him Unique

why y'all villifying him is beyond me ?!?

Says a lot about y'all insecurities
It’s a fine line between being a Drake hater and a Drake groupie. The majority of BX falls on the hater side. There’s definitely groupies here as well though.

2 months ago '20        #588
Carlos A Cooks 
Props total: 573 573  Slaps total: 151 151
 That Dude said 🔗
I really don’t care bruh. You are what tour father is. He is mixed but still considered a black man. You can argue with yourself or genetics
Genetics says he’s of mixed stock. He isn’t one or the other. An El Camino is seen as a car by a lot of people, but it’s a train

2 months ago '05        #589
That Dude 
Props total: 34498 34 K  Slaps total: 7832 7 K
 Carlos A Cooks said 🔗
Genetics says he’s of mixed stock. He isn’t one or the other. An El Camino is seen as a car by a lot of people, but it’s a train
Comparing a car to a train when it comes to race and identity tells me that this is the end of our interaction here. Good day

2 months ago '17        #590
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12836 12 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
 loneshark said 🔗
glad someone said this....just like no one was a real gangsta in N.W.A. except for Eazy-E
That's not really fair on Ren

Ren was from Kelly Park CC just like Eazy

It's Dre and Cube are the questionable ones

Dre had a tough upbringing, raised by a single mom who was 16 when he was born, born in Wilmington Arms in Compton, no question about that...

I remember reading interviews with him though just after NWA came out where he was saying gangbanging was stupid to him cause he couldn't see the financial sense in it (fair call?) and he never stayed in one place long enough to be affiliated to one neighborhood

Considering Cube was the most militant member of NWA, he was a university student from a reasonably well off two parent family

Admittedly from the Hunnits in South LA though

Last edited by Penrythejanitor; 04-26-2024 at 10:45 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '23        #591
Neothe1 
Props total: 4563 4 K  Slaps total: 3156 3 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
obama stepfather had hella bread.

bro stop. barack probably went to school with probably like 5 black people durin grade school age. like stop breh! and wtf do it matter if barack or drake grew up around black people?
emoji
i really dont see ur point, breh

u sound white af.

i think ur a white guy. u dont even see how racist the s**t u say comes across with how u try to limit blackness down to a certain criteria. u 1 of them fukin white suprmacists who come up here n black face. u aint foolin no1. u aint black homie
I sound racist you sound dumb if you have a white boy who grew up around blacks is different than a white boy who grew up in the burbs drake is straight from the burbs and obama stepfather was a pilot in the military not crazy rich how you grow up determines your cultural attitude and swag hence jcole vs drake both biracial and they are very different you can tell its obvious to see drake is demeanor is much more white than he is black thats a fact by his early videos and how he spoke and how he still speaks today jcole or obama dont sound or move like drake thats the point stop calling everyone white that doesnt agree with you and stop using that diddy shyt its weird and for your info im from bklyn with carribean parents try again

2 months ago '06        #592
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23076 23 K  Slaps total: 11816 11 K
 Neothe1 said 🔗
I sound racist you sound dumb if you have a white boy who grew up around blacks is different than a white boy who grew up in the burbs drake is straight from the burbs and obama stepfather was a pilot in the military not crazy rich how you grow up determines your cultural attitude and swag hence jcole vs drake both biracial and they are very different you can tell its obvious to see drake is demeanor is much more white than he is black thats a fact by his early videos and how he spoke and how he still speaks today jcole or obama dont sound or move like drake thats the point stop calling everyone white that doesnt agree with you and stop using that diddy shyt its weird and for your info im from bklyn with carribean parents try again
u not even black american, breh.
emoji
u got no room 2 talk about drake. his pops is from memphis. he got roots in memphis n spent some summers down there. thats where his love of rap, southern rap, n black music come from. u not even from our culture. go worry about vibez kartel. don't speak on one of ours. go eat some oxtail n fall back

2 months ago '23        #593
Neothe1 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
u not even black american, breh.
emoji
u got no room 2 talk about drake. his pops is from memphis. he got roots in memphis n spent some summers down there. thats where his love of rap, southern rap, n black music come from. u not even from our culture. go worry about vibez kartel. don't speak on one of ours. go eat some oxtail n fall back
Wow your slow im from bkly my parents are born there slow poke idc what drake did his time with his pops did nothing when i look at his early videos he is a straight square period all this stickin up for drake make me think your a cornball myself because the streets feel the same way dmx feel about drake period anyone i drake fan i ? If yall really hood because its clear he a plant he wanted to rap after degrassi was over he dont write his ryhmes his style was completely off it wasn't until he got deep in hiphop is when you started to see some kind of hood swag but is was forced now i think your a canadian who ovo because all this campaigning for drake is weird and once again i was born in bklyn slow poke been in nyc my whole life try again stay in Canada
+1   

2 months ago '06        #594
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23076 23 K  Slaps total: 11816 11 K
 Neothe1 said 🔗
Wow your slow im from bkly my parents are born there slow poke idc what drake did his time with his pops did nothing when i look at his early videos he is a straight square period all this stickin up for drake make me think your a cornball myself because the streets feel the same way dmx feel about drake period anyone i drake fan i ? If yall really hood because its clear he a plant he wanted to rap after degrassi was over he dont write his ryhmes his style was completely off it wasn't until he got deep in hiphop is when you started to see some kind of hood swag but is was forced now i think your a canadian who ovo because all this campaigning for drake is weird and once again i was born in bklyn slow poke been in nyc my whole life try again stay in Canada
breh u from an immigrant background. ur family floated here in a shoebox. me n u aint the same homie. drake is the son of a black american man there4 he's black. i know in the carribean it might not work that way but that's how it work in the usa. u not a representative of black america or the streets. the streets don't have strong feelins against drake.

@ the end of the day, he's still a black man out here makin money reppin 4 the culture. just bcuz drake aint from a degenerate culture of weed smokers, dutty whinin, n other forms of ratchetness don't make him less black u ignorant maphukka. keep ur ignorant s**t back in ya homeland. don't come here n try 2 shame us n tell any1 how to be black

2 months ago '23        #595
Neothe1 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
breh u from an immigrant background. ur family floated here in a shoebox. me n u aint the same homie. drake is the son of a black american man there4 he's black. i know in the carribean it might not work that way but that's how it work in the usa. u not a representative of black america or the streets. the streets don't have strong feelins against drake.

@ the end of the day, he's still a black man out here makin money reppin 4 the culture. just bcuz drake aint from a degenerate culture of weed smokers, dutty whinin, n other forms of ratchetness don't make him less black u ignorant maphukka. keep ur ignorant s**t back in ya homeland. don't come here n try 2 shame us n tell any1 how to be black
You sound super dumb bruh like seriously im from america my pops was born in Trinidad my moms was born in harlem her from from the Caribbean so once again you sound dumb i lives in bklyn 44yrs and you telling me im not american and its not my culture you really are slow dumb dumb im from the streets and n1ggaz dont fuk with drake you sound really dumb my bloodline ties back to america dumb dumb i know the tribe of my bloodline in america do you talking about n1ggaz came here in a shoe box you definitely not black saying that dumb shyt lets prove who really is black right now write your screen name take a pic of it so it shows your hand to see complexion because your dumb i was born in bklyn and lived there my whole life and survived shyt you only seen in movies bruh stop it like i said the streets dont fuk with drake we fuk with the lox dmx scarface beanie sigel mop mobb deep the streets dont fu#k with drake you in Canada over there maybe but definitely not in nyc i got a huge family that live in every borough and n1ggaz dont fuk with drake stop lying sir lets prove who black take the pic

2 months ago '17        #596
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29621 29 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
 That Dude said 🔗
Being jewish is not only a race. You do know there are blacks jews right? Ethiopia has one of oldest synagogue in the world.

Also Toronto is probably the most ethnically diverse Cities on earth. He had black friends growing up. Check the people that have been around him BEFORE young money.

Mostly black of Caribbean and African decent. Toronto is not as segregated like the States.
n1gga he’s a jew literally by their law because his Mother is an Ashken@zi jew. He’s not an Ethiopian jew so what’s the point in bringing that up? Are you implying his Mother is Ethiopian?

When did he have Black Friends? When he went to Vaughan Road Academy? So was this around the time he’s at the dinner table with his group of White Friends making fun of the way Jamaican guys talk at his school?

I know how diverse Toronto is and I also know he grew up in Forest Hill North which had little to no people of African descent and was largely Ashken@zi jewish.

So again how does a Man who grew up in a predominantly affluent jewish community and had no Black friends before he got in the industry turn into a Mob ties figure w/ a Compton perm, grill and rollers in his hair in his 30s?

Let me guess those summers staying with his Dad in Memphis?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #597
That Dude 
Props total: 34498 34 K  Slaps total: 7832 7 K
 Petieparker said 🔗
n1gga he’s a jew literally by their law because his Mother is an Ashken@zi jew. He’s not an Ethiopian jew so what’s the point in bringing that up? Are you implying his Mother is Ethiopian?

When did he have Black Friends? When he went to Vaughan Road Academy? So was this around the time he’s at the dinner table with his group of White Friends making fun of the way Jamaican guys talk at his school?

I know how diverse Toronto is and I also know he grew up in Forest Hill North which had little to no people of African descent and was largely Ashken@zi jewish.

So again how does a Man who grew up in a predominantly affluent jewish community and had no Black friends before he got in the industry turn into a Mob ties figure w/ a Compton perm, grill and rollers in his hair in his 30s?

Let me guess those summers staying with his Dad in Memphis?
You dont know this man you sound entitled and insane. How tf do you know where he frequented or how he grew up.

Are you ok? In LIFE you are who your father is period. Yall sound unhinged you do not know him to form such conclusion

1 month ago '20        #598
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 42952 42 K  Slaps total: 3087 3 K
 halochicken said 🔗
I love how you fu#k mother fu#kers post some sh1t from ignorant parts of the community and think or act like this is how we all think or how we are all raised.

And what is fu#king Ironic is how you post that in a fu#king black community focused forum where black people are fu#king discussing how they don't think Drake who is fu#king half black Is not black enough to be considered black

Imagine that lol

Learn your history goof. African ancestry is deeply rooted in many hispanic cultures. It is taught and celebrated.

↪🔗

Should I pull up a candace owens and say hey look everyone this proves black ppl don't even like black ppl?????? she speak for all of the black community?

Shout out to all my black brothers and sisters I love ya always ya my family but this dude needed to hear about himself. Your friendly Puerto Rican account
@🔗 can you imagine trying to call a group of ppl racist with an article of people saying someone isn't hispanic enough in a thread full of ppl saying someone isn't black enough??????????
do these mother fu#kers even bother to think?
That's crazy...I'm not Rican tho I'm Panamanian
The Drake diss and snub is about his connection to the community and culture

It's notncompletely his fault but he definitely needed to know more about blackness...

This is why it's important to teach black history

4 weeks ago '12        #599
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13253 13 K  Slaps total: 1952 1 K
 Oldbrooklyn718 said 🔗
That's crazy...I'm not Rican tho I'm Panamanian
The Drake diss and snub is about his connection to the community and culture

It's notncompletely his fault but he definitely needed to know more about blackness...

This is why it's important to teach black history
I don't remember where I called you rican.

4 weeks ago '20        #600
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 42952 42 K  Slaps total: 3087 3 K
 halochicken said 🔗
I don't remember where I called you rican.
I must've been confused a bit but all good

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2415
KRS one said anyone who downplays latinos role in hip hop are stupid
206 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Team USA’s U17 class is CRAZY 🔥 Roster includes Bryce James, Kiya..
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+509
Video inside Trippie Redd shows off blacked out home
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+547
Video inside Tia Kemp claps back at Rick Ross after he celebrates end of child suppo..
137 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop