online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Drake’s verse “I’m out in Tokyo cause I’m big in Japan” was a double aunt Andre!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #176
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32316 32 K  Slaps total: 7899 7 K
 $SweetDee said 🔗

My plans for the weekend

Man nobody gives a fu#k this whole gay beef came and went like I said on the first day but bx never listen to the smokemane
+2   

2 months ago '05        #177
That Dude 
Props total: 34429 34 K  Slaps total: 7811 7 K
He dropped the same day as Taylor Swift that boy dont fear nothing or give a fu#k lmao

2 months ago '06        #178
bettawitchedda 
Props total: 1444 1 K  Slaps total: 379 379
 That Dude said 🔗
Its just rap bruh, kendrick asked and has been begging for this attention for 10 years. Its go time. He needs to drop
Nah it’s people want 2Pac vs Biggie mindsets that should be alarming bro….if it’s just rap why people hating on Cole cause he didn’t want to keep dissing his homie? Cole got out in middle

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '18        #179
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x233 OP
Props total: 121115 121 K  Slaps total: 35198 35 K
 bettawitchedda said 🔗
I don’t give artist their props if they ain’t authentic…..this man has ghostwriters 🤦🏻*♂️ but you all act like he came up with the bar
emoji
Who cares bro?

Either put up or shut up

2 months ago '05        #180
That Dude 
Props total: 34429 34 K  Slaps total: 7811 7 K
 bettawitchedda said 🔗
Nah it’s people want 2Pac vs Biggie mindsets that should be alarming bro….if it’s just rap why people hating on Cole cause he didn’t want to keep dissing his homie? Cole got out in middle
Kendrick aint shooting nothing Drakes ppl aint shooting either. If anything it would be crew squabble. Nobody dying off this sh1t, it aint that deep with Kendrick. But its deeper with Cash and the Weeknd

2 months ago '04        #181
EMBARK 
Props total: 1538 1 K  Slaps total: 285 285
 strungout said 🔗
that's just his manager
emoji
they have a partnership. theres no type of honor expected
emoji
the relationship is strictly business. Future can easily fire her if he so wishes ...but i doubt he cares if drake fu#ked her ...long as shes doing her job properly...some of ya'll

futures manager
↪🔗

kendrick lamars manager
↪🔗

Desus and Mero former manager

i dont know why but i expected all of these people to be managed by wack100 or somone like wack100
you dont know anthont saleh? Hes the man low key.

2 months ago '12        #182
BatmanNYC 
Props total: 93 93  Slaps total: 40 40
None of these lines mean a damn thing if he didn’t write them himself.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #183
Episode 
Props total: 14208 14 K  Slaps total: 2891 2 K
 DocAdelphia said 🔗
“From you”

Don’t know you. Wish you would stop acting like you know me cause you see me post my own personal sh1t.

I ain’t got time to be pushy bout a website so, this Gas from you save it for the car. Iran and Israel back at it.

Some of you have zero personality to portray the troll personas you have.

For example. You pushy. You scared of me. A website. If you getting pushy you ashamed of it.

Where you live, who your friends. No. Don’t talk to me
About ironic.

You doing the EXACT sh1t I’m telling these n1ggas they do.

YOU DO IT TO ME BRO. Sit down. Doc getting up on the chair. I ain’t gotta write paragraphs. You n1ggas is low down subpar quality posters, bi#ches and hoes. A lot of you.

You have no bars. Except to feed from the ammo I give you n1ggas for not being a bi#ch.

So son. Unless you became a man today and wanna do something stupid and independent and for your pride.

GET THE fu#k AWAYFROMMYPOSTS f@gg0t.

I’m 32. We (and you know who you are) are moving on and growing up whether you like it or not.

I have no rapport with you. Stop acting like you know me cause you more anti social and notice people who stand out cause they have the bawls.

Try it.
LMFAOOOOO Knew the multi paragraph book that I do not give a flying fu#k about and didn’t read was coming. k1ll yourself pathetic f@gg0t.
emoji

2 months ago '14        #184
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 209219 209 K  Slaps total: 48869 48 K
 DocAdelphia said 🔗
Ya don’t fact check sh1t and just start talking.

That’s not future manager.

Nobody passionate about the genre in this section to just allow this……whatever this incorrect gossip gabby.

Like why y’all rather talk from y’all a$s than just do you you gotta do to get the sh1t right ?

Why are y’all up lying, getting gossip wrong at 2 am on a Friday morning.

Why y’all so eager to do that ? Y’all going through something ? Wass up ?
emoji
You might be right ,but at the same time you are not going to disrespect me .

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka lifting these Hoze after the show
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+787
audio inside (Leak) murdergram - Eminem & LL COOL J
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+413
Video inside FireHawk. A Bird That Starts Fires To Draw Out Prey.
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
She went from a zombie to a Applebees bartender 🍎 🐝
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish