online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Drakeís verse ďIím out in Tokyo cause Iím big in JapanĒ was a double aunt Andre!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #26
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66983 66 K  Slaps total: 10479 10 K
Nah, n1ggas reaching to d1ckride gotta be this high, is a double aunt andre
+5   

2 months ago '19        #27
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66983 66 K  Slaps total: 10479 10 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Am I the only one getting a little tired of this?

Nothings happening worth checking for nowÖ.. itís just like when zino dissed Em and it gotÖ.. boring

All we getting is threads telling us to listen to the songs again. In another week, I can see this dying down and folks moving on
lol @ u 'hip hop fans'

and the obligatory mention of Em

2 months ago '06        #28
Affectz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 20387 20 K  Slaps total: 13946 13 K
 hip said 🔗
That's a forced coded bar not a double entendre.
How is it not a double ,Drake is fu#king the bi#ch (in Tokyo) and he's international,not that hard to understand

2 months ago '14        #29
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x143
Props total: 304042 304 K  Slaps total: 70579 70 K
You n1ggas gotta be on hard HARD fu#king drugs.

Y’all not getting it. This is gay. The first bars delivered as an act of war, n1ggas don’t even believe it’s real, ON top of that. Drake ain’t claimed it.,

On top of that. It’s been made clear Kendrick don’t even respect that sh1t cause Drake won’t make claim to it. So both these n1ggas is being bi#ches.

And now we at. Oh future manager was getting fu#ked and it’s not even future.

What part of this y’all don’t get ?

This is gay. High school gay. Chatty patty gay. We are here for rap bars.

We not getting it. This is the problem with this era. You n1ggas don’t hold them accountable and these MILLIONAIRES wanna be irresponsible and stupid while talking about nothing but we posed to champion these n1ggas cause they black.

All while making somebody white up top money with this beef that ain’t beef one cause they don’t wanna engage. They not trying to fu#k up the money.

J Cole said nah I’m out. Cause of the pressure and he’s one of the best rappers out among this generation.

Fab damn near 50. There are NO rappers like even fabulous and rappers such as Jcole ain’t got the heart.

What’s does this tell you. It’s dead. ITS DEAD. Call it.

It’s 2024. You’re a rapper. There should be no waiting.

K don’t like Drake.

Drake don’t like K.

We should be at least 2-3 songs deep. Just off the strength of how quick we can just deal with this and be done. But nah.

We wanna act like these n1ggas is early 2000s cats when they got late 2000s attitude when all they can talk is empty platitudes and how hot the bi#ch they fyck and how much money they got.

But now the witty wordplay and infectious flows are GONE.

This. Is done. Bury it. YOU DID BUSINESS WITH HIM ROSS. HE DIDNT CHANGE UP. YOU LOOKED THE OTHER WAY. BUT BUT NOW it’s white boy.

Everybody in this beef is a certified h0e a$s n1gga who ain’t about sh1t.

Last edited by DocAdelphia; 04-19-2024 at 03:20 AM..

2 months ago '18        #30
A Cold Game  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41908 41 K  Slaps total: 5034 5 K
 Ninjahood said 🔗
Comparing the spectrum of disrespect is obviously subject to debate but the gist and angle of attack is the same.

It's like when Drake told Kendrick I got more fans in your hometown.
By suggesting he fu#ked some random woman?

Futures manager is Eboni wardÖ

I know yall want your boy to come out on top but this ainít it
+1   

2 months ago '04        #31
J.BEEZY 
Props total: 16695 16 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
🔗

2 months ago '15        #32
g0dfather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38354 38 K  Slaps total: 10444 10 K
To say the least , Drake diss was nice , and k dot got another week starting from to today or he’s officially has taken the L

2 months ago '22        #33
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 83051 83 K  Slaps total: 88516 88 K
 DocAdelphia said 🔗
Never seen n1ggas so eager to to type like bi#ches.

So anyway what I thinkÖ..what are you doing dropping hard a$s thoughts about where anybody is putting there d1ck on an Internet forum about people YOU DONT KNOW !?
You finally said something

2 months ago '21        #34
Episode 
Props total: 14208 14 K  Slaps total: 2891 2 K
 DocAdelphia said 🔗
Never seen n1ggas so eager to to type like bi#ches.

So anyway what I thinkÖ..what are you doing dropping hard a$s thoughts about where anybody is putting there d1ck on an Internet forum about people YOU DONT KNOW !?
Ahahahahahaha oh the fu#king IRONY coming from you.
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '19        #35
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 38990 38 K  Slaps total: 6971 6 K
 Affectz said 🔗
How is it not a double ,Drake is fu#king the bi#ch (in Tokyo) and he's international,not that hard to understand
If you really need this explained I'll use the title of this track as an example cause it supposedly has three meanings...

"Drop and Give Me 50" is a reference to push ups and the double entendre is drop a track and give me 50 bars. The coded part implies that Drake is somehow getting a piece of Kenny's royalties.

2 months ago '06        #36
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10506 10 K  Slaps total: 3746 3 K
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
↪🔗

Saying he fu#ked Futureís manager!

This sh1t messy af!
I don't give a fu#k if it's true or not but if it is true that's not his Futures chick. Wtf!!! And if he did that ain't got sh1t to do with Future. Wtf.

2 months ago '14        #37
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x143
Props total: 304042 304 K  Slaps total: 70579 70 K
 Episode said 🔗
Ahahahahahaha oh the fu#king IRONY coming from you.
emoji
“From you”

Don’t know you. Wish you would stop acting like you know me cause you see me post my own personal sh1t.

I ain’t got time to be pushy bout a website so, this Gas from you save it for the car. Iran and Israel back at it.

Some of you have zero personality to portray the troll personas you have.

For example. You pushy. You scared of me. A website. If you getting pushy you ashamed of it.

Where you live, who your friends. No. Don’t talk to me
About ironic.

You doing the EXACT sh1t I’m telling these n1ggas they do.

YOU DO IT TO ME BRO. Sit down. Doc getting up on the chair. I ain’t gotta write paragraphs. You n1ggas is low down subpar quality posters, bi#ches and hoes. A lot of you.

You have no bars. Except to feed from the ammo I give you n1ggas for not being a bi#ch.

So son. Unless you became a man today and wanna do something stupid and independent and for your pride.

GET THE fu#k AWAYFROMMYPOSTS f@gg0t.

I’m 32. We (and you know who you are) are moving on and growing up whether you like it or not.

I have no rapport with you. Stop acting like you know me cause you more anti social and notice people who stand out cause they have the bawls.

Try it.

2 months ago '06        #38
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10506 10 K  Slaps total: 3746 3 K
 DocAdelphia said 🔗
You n1ggas gotta be on hard HARD fu#king drugs.

Yíall not getting it. This is gay. The first bars delivered as an act of war, n1ggas donít even believe itís real, ON top of that. Drake ainít claimed it.,

On top of that. Itís been made clear Kendrick donít even respect that sh1t cause Drake wonít make claim to it. So both these n1ggas is being bi#ches.

And now we at. Oh future manager was getting fu#ked and itís not even future.

What part of this yíall donít get ?

This is gay. High school gay. Chatty patty gay. We are here for rap bars.

We not getting it. This is the problem with this era. You n1ggas donít hold them accountable and these MILLIONAIRES wanna be irresponsible and stupid while talking about nothing but we posed to champion these n1ggas cause they black.

All while making somebody white up top money with this beef that ainít beef one cause they donít wanna engage. They not trying to fu#k up the money.

J Cole said nah Iím out. Cause of the pressure and heís one of the best rappers out among this generation.

Fab damn near 50. There are NO rappers like even fabulous and rappers such as Jcole ainít got the heart.

Whatís does this tell you. Itís dead. ITS DEAD. Call it.

Itís 2024. Youíre a rapper. There should be no waiting.

K donít like Drake.

Drake donít like K.

We should be at least 2-3 songs deep. Just off the strength of how quick we can just deal with this and be done. But nah.

We wanna act like these n1ggas is early 2000s cats when they got late 2000s attitude when all they can talk is empty platitudes and how hot the bi#ch they fyck and how much money they got.

But now the witty wordplay and infectious flows are GONE.

This. Is done. Bury it. YOU DID BUSINESS WITH HIM ROSS. HE DIDNT CHANGE UP. YOU LOOKED THE OTHER WAY. BUT BUT NOW itís white boy.

Everybody in this beef is a certified h0e a$s n1gga who ainít about sh1t.

Literally facts

2 months ago '04        #39
Real 
Props total: 53052 53 K  Slaps total: 8680 8 K
Just want to point out that a "coded" bar doesn't somehow take away from a double. It adds to it. Do with that what you will.

2 months ago '20        #40
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28383 28 K  Slaps total: 4265 4 K
 A Cold Game said 🔗
By suggesting he fu#ked some random woman?

Futures manager is Eboni wardÖ

I know yall want your boy to come out on top but this ainít it
emoji

I got no dog in this fight, hence why i said allegedly.
+1   

2 months ago '23        #41
Push a TEEE 
Props total: 18275 18 K  Slaps total: 2458 2 K
 Affectz said 🔗
How do you know drake fu#ked her?

Drake has an MO of alluding to fu#king women that are in his enemies lives but ultimately finding out itís not true a la Kim kardashian

This whole sh1t is just weird and gay from drakes part and it seems heís lying on his d1ck whenever he needs to make a diss record
+1   

2 months ago '23        #42
Push a TEEE 
 Real said 🔗
Just want to point out that a "coded" bar doesn't somehow take away from a double. It adds to it. Do with that what you will.
This sh1t is corny af… you’re just a corny n1gga hence why you’re entertained by this corny diss track

Last edited by Push a TEEE; 04-19-2024 at 07:46 AM..

2 months ago '08        #43
JCyclops 
Props total: 6733 6 K  Slaps total: 307 307
Drake was talking all kinds of greasy with double and triple meanings all over the track and got at multiple targets. Hope the other artists let Kendrick and Drake go at it head to head instead of making Drake look like he's Thanos out here.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #44
JFlameNoMercy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 12559 12 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
emoji

2 months ago '06        #45
burtbeezy 
Props total: 3280 3 K  Slaps total: 428 428
Drake so lame but these young dude are to hype up that's getting fu#king by n1ggas with money, when you get older you realize that's easy, the biggest hip hop star, and does the 🌽 ball sh1t , but okay

2 months ago '23        #46
Push a TEEE 
We went pac saying I fu#ked your wife, to jay-z saying I fu#ked your ex gf to drake kinda alluding to I fu#ked your assistant(which we have no idea if that’s true and even if it is who tf cares he fu#ked an assistant)

Yes this game washed… y’all gassing this small hat up something crazy

2 months ago '16        #47
Dick Armey 
Props total: 14940 14 K  Slaps total: 5771 5 K
Future lost (he still one of the GOATs)
Metro lost (he still one of the GOATs)
Weeknd lost (He still is the GOAT)
Kendrick lost
+1   

2 months ago '05        #48
That Dude 
Props total: 34429 34 K  Slaps total: 7811 7 K
Drake should just drop the second song and end this. Big in Japan is double entendre because he’s saying he fu#ked her “big in Japan” they obviously fu#k the same bi#ches which is weird

2 months ago '05        #49
That Dude 
 Dick Armey said 🔗
Future lost (he still one of the GOATs)
Metro lost (he still one of the GOATs)
Weeknd lost (He still is the GOAT)
Kendrick lost
All facts. He is the sharpest lyrically he has ever been. Not a good time to go at him
+1   

2 months ago '05        #50
That Dude 
 Jay Elec said 🔗
This sh1t is corny afÖ youíre just a corny n1gga hence why you entertained by this corny diss track
You were hyping bbl drizzy and you are a grown a$s man. Real lyricist and artists respect the track even the real Jay Elec

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7910
audio inside (Leak) murdergram - Eminem & LL COOL J
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka lifting these Hoze after the show
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+646
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+413
Video inside FireHawk. A Bird That Starts Fires To Draw Out Prey.
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish