My American Bully, Zeus M.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Grab a condom give her the rubber duck-ay...or you'll regret it like b..
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Feds Tell Judge that They have Eye Witness who will Testify Taxstone Ki..
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Tyga looking old... Kylie took his soul
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ja Rule Madoff Top 5 Dead Or Alive After Turning Fyre Festival Into Th..
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 years ago '11        #61
Dray 1119 heat pts1119
space
space
$57,032 | Props total: 18381 18381
 jaedot said:
Good looking pup, definitely cant go wrong with BlBu.
how does your dog look so fit?? cant be just off food or ny walking
 2 years ago '05        #62
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 2304 2304
 Dray said:
how does your dog look so fit?? cant be just off food or ny walking
Genetics really. His father was a show dog champ. Sammy The bull was his name. But thats about it to be honest, this muhfu*ka lazy as sh*t he'll only run for about 10 minutes before he gives me the face.
ZiplockP gave props

2 years ago '11        #63
Dray 1119 heat pts1119
space
space
$57,032 | Props total: 18381 18381
 jaedot said:
Genetics really. His father was a show dog champ. Sammy The bull was his name. But thats about it to be honest, this muhfu*ka lazy as sh*t he'll only run for about 10 minutes before he gives me the face.

also live with my gf and she's great with dogs so dont want him thinking she the owner.... read what you said about male dogs and females so how do I let him know I am boss and respect me over her

Last edited by Dray; 05-01-2015 at 10:54 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #64
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Dray said:
[/B]

also live with my gf and she's great with dogs so dont want him thinking she the owner.... read what you said about male dogs and females so how do I let him know I am boss and respect me over her
To be honest that might be a little tough, I cant really answer that cause I live alone. But naturally I would say just try to spend as much time with him now when he's a pup, obviously when he gets older too. But establishing now that your his "dad" he should know you're the authority, and be at attention when you speak. He's a male tho so naturally he might get more attached to your GF, but you still got to let him know the chain of command and where he and everyone else stand in the pack.
 2 years ago '05        #65
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Dark Rite said:
Aight that's what I feed my English Bulldog.....its costs but its worth it...My dog be havin that damn Blue Buffalo Salmon and Fish breath..
Lmao yeah man I only buy him that one once in a while, I switch it up for em. Breath be smelling grizzly
 1 year ago '04        #66
FATE 
space
space
$282 | Props total: 25 25
 jaedot said:
Havent weighed him in a while Im going to say he's about 95 pounds, I'm looking to sire him but cant find a decent female in the NYC area. I been lazy on the search tho not going to lie
Where are you in NYC homie? I'm about to pick up a female american bully from indiana next week when she turns 8 weeks old. I'm trying to find people with dogs that she can play with and be apart of their pack. I had an american staff who was crazy friendly but no one wanted to let her near their dog at dog parks because of the negative stigma of her breed.

thats her

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by FATE; 01-13-2016 at 11:06 PM..
 1 year ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,236 | Props total: 1356 1356
Too scary to pet
 1 year ago '05        #68
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 FATE said:
Where are you in NYC homie? I'm about to pick up a female american bully from indiana next week when she turns 8 weeks old. I'm trying to find people with dogs that she can play with and be apart of their pack. I had an american staff who was crazy friendly but no one wanted to let her near their dog at dog parks because of the negative stigma of her breed.

thats her

[pic - click to view]

Smh muhfu*kas being racist to dogs that sh*t pisses me off, thats a big reason why I dont hit the dog parks when people are there. I usually go to a big park at night and let em roam around or whatever the case is. Im in The Bx tho, my boy turning 6 in 2 days. He's cool with other dogs but unfortunately he's to much like me and has the "idgaf" attitude so he'll probably ignore the pup lol. I want him to be more social tho but he dont care smh.
 6 months ago '13        #69
Speed9402 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 2391 2391
 jaedot said:
What up, just wanted to add to the section. This my boy Zeus M. (Mamba) also responds to Panthro. He's 4, all these pictures are from 2011 and I didn't realize how much bigger he has gotten since then. I will update thread with some recent pictures when I get home. Born in cali, raised in NYC.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

First dog I've ever owned and I lucked the fu*k out. Love this dude!!

**UPDATED PIX** I said I would a while back but I be high. :kermitcigar:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k YOUR FOOTBALL GAME B! #Bully

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Zeus is an appropriate name
jaedot gave props

6 months ago '05        #70
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Speed9402 said:
Zeus is an appropriate name
good looking out homie
 6 months ago '04        #71
shortz 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 718 718
weird scary beast a.ss dog but he still looks cute and nice
jaedot gave props

6 months ago '15        #72
Tully Blanchard 50 heat pts50
space
space
$5,462 | Props total: 17014 17014
Boy looks good
jaedot gave props

5 months ago '10        #73
StoopidVillinz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,503 | Props total: 4114 4114
beautiful pup

i had a pit i dont think could be considered a bully but it was small like one..never figured out what it was mixed with to make it so small but i miss her like hell
jaedot gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #74
Penrythejanitor 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 160 160
 kmj09 said:
a real American bully. Not like these weak red nose dingos I've seen.

P.s. lite it!!!
Those 'weak red nose dingoes' are actually what a breed standard APBT should look like...

Don't think the thickness and low gait makes these steroid looking dogs any stronger or gamer than a proper pit, what it probably does is reduce their stamina...

Colby got it right IMO, his dogs were bred from champions and you know the old saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it...

I love all dogs, especially bull terriers, them big boys too, but you can't knock the originals, they were that way for a reason...
 2 weeks ago '09        #75
kmj09 
space
space
$869 | Props total: 74 74
i agree with you. but i was talking about all these Rhodesian Ridgeback/grey jhound mixes that owners claim to be pitbulls .colby line is great if your looking for game bred dog then go for it.i love pitbulls i have a real game bi*ch my self and she whoops my male daxline bully all the time lol i dont agree in dog f!ghting but i can tell theres diffrent atheliticism in the two . heres the daxline at 6 months old and my female is 1 1/2 i hate cross breeding these two it happened. smh he was 6 months.

[video - click to view]

jaedot gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #76
Penrythejanitor 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 160 160
Dog heaven! I'd love one of them pups...
 4 days ago '05        #77
jaedot 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Penrythejanitor said:
Dog heaven! I'd love one of them pups...
I havent mated him yet I was picky as hell. But in nyc I cant be. I'm going to try and get some pups out of em real soon.
 4 days ago '14        #78
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 5054 5054
Y'all got fire breathing monsters as pets.

Gatdayum. That's a cool a.ss looking dog, but sheesh.
jaedot gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If Ever a Body was made for P0rn.......This is it
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena didn't die for this #TeamFAP
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Netflix Held for Ransom: Hacker Threatens to Release ‘Orange’ Episodes
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Family Matters Reunion?
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Useful Car Products
19 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Baby Mama Talks Being Pregnant By Jay Z, Ether, Says He Is Insecure..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The real reason Jesse Williams is splitting from his wife
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy