To All My Fellow New Yorkers, Let's Keep It Real For A 2nd, 2pac Had Our City Shook!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2006, 05:41 PM         #121
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
aigth I stepped out

on the real i dotn knwo how Pac had NY shook or even served us

nwo if you wanan say he owned us because he said our names while we only sent subliminals (where it was blatant we talking about Pac ie Drop a Gem on em) then cool be free to do so

I thought the same thing but when the dude fromt he Outlaws said that Nas and them and Pac and his peeps met at the MTv awards and whatever and he was liek how Jungle was instigatign and sh*t on an outlaw interview I'll take Pac's man's word over any otehr n*gga on here

as far as the dry snitching if you aint hear that interview where he said all these rappers are clowns they gettign extorted they aint real they gettign robbed by n*ggaz on the street then i donw know what to say i dotn save interviews that is damn dear 10 years old so whatever

But LiL Kim dissed that n*gga blatantly on a Clue mixtape
Jay-z did but then Pac died he didint release it
Mobb deep blatantly clowned him how he got r*ped in rykers and sh*t on Drop a Gem on em (it may or may not be true that he got r*ped i dotn cae if it's real or not)
now please tell me how Pac had NY shook??

if you wanan say he put out a better diss with Agaisnt all Odds and Hit em up then feel free to say so

but having a hot diss song is different from having NY shook

and again to letmeknow explain to me the mtv incident with Biggie when they saw each other

to me Pac did Biggie wrong even if Pac thought Biggie had set him up he later found out it wasnt him or Puff had to do anything with it

again he warned Pac again what can Biggie do???

So what if they was friends what did he want Biggie to do after Pac got shot??? seriously
I understand how he hated Big but damn what can you expect

and Pac did have the game on lock in 96 alogn with Nas but that has nothign to do with having a whole city shook

Pac had a big mouth and that was it
damn, you should relax and stop with these myriads of paragraghs.
sh*t isn't that serious.
 12-16-2006, 05:41 PM         #122
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
aigth I stepped out

on the real i dotn knwo how Pac had NY shook or even served us

nwo if you wanan say he owned us because he said our names while we only sent subliminals (where it was blatant we talking about Pac ie Drop a Gem on em) then cool be free to do so

I thought the same thing but when the dude fromt he Outlaws said that Nas and them and Pac and his peeps met at the MTv awards and whatever and he was liek how Jungle was instigatign and sh*t on an outlaw interview I'll take Pac's man's word over any otehr n*gga on here
You got your story wrong son. I know what you talking about. Jungle and Pac was ready to get in it. Nas found out called most of QB to come down. After the show Pac confronted Nas on some beef sh*t and it was over. C'mon now. You can't tell me about something I've read more than 3 times.

Curtismo said:
as far as the dry snitching if you aint hear that interview where he said all these rappers are clowns they gettign extorted they aint real they gettign robbed by n*ggaz on the street then i donw know what to say i dotn save interviews that is damn dear 10 years old so whatever
Doggie, I had the same interview. All he said is that "these NY rappers are getting extorted by drug dealers, I came and fu*ked up everything". He didn't say any names of anybody that extorted anybody, so tell me how he snitched.

Curtismo said:
But LiL Kim dissed that n*gga blatantly on a Clue mixtape
Jay-z did but then Pac died he didint release it
Mobb deep blatantly clowned him how he got r*ped in rykers and sh*t on Drop a Gem on em (it may or may not be true that he got r*ped i dotn cae if it's real or not)
now please tell me how Pac had NY shook??
Lil Kim gave a little reply, but it's ashame that a woman has to f!ght a man's battle. Where were our kings.
Mobb Deep put out a diss where they couldn't even say the man's name. Back in the day they were barely getting props for not name dropping.
Jay-Z-Please man. Jay-Z was a little dude from BK going against the Biggest rap star at the time. It woulda been career suicide for the Jiggaman.

Curtismo said:
to me Pac did Biggie wrong even if Pac thought Biggie had set him up he later found out it wasnt him or Puff had to do anything with it
They had plenty to do with it by not warning him. Who the hell told you that 2Pac found out that Biggie & Puff had nothing to do with it? Biggie did 2Pac wrong by not warning him that he was in danger of getting robbed. What's worse is that Pac could've died. And to top it all off when Biggie got Big, he could'nt even remember his homeboy that helped put him on and come see him in jail.

Curtismo said:
again he warned Pac again what can Biggie do???
It wasn't specific enough.

Curtismo said:
So what if they was friends what did he want Biggie to do after Pac got shot??? seriously
All Big had to do was come pay him a visit in jail or tell him the truth about who shot him and there would've been no 2pac/biggie war.

Curtismo said:
Pac had a big mouth and that was it
Well his big mouth made our city look small at the time.
 12-16-2006, 05:47 PM         #123
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lol well obviously it is if this sh*t went to 9 pages
It wasn't directed at the thread, it was directed at you, meaning stop gettin hurt over what some "Internet personality" thinks about you.
Don't try to play the you aren't hurt card because dude got you postin up resumes
 12-16-2006, 05:51 PM         #124
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
and that's exactly why i think he shouldn't be glorified
"he was the first to admit that he wasn't a role model and never wanted to be one"
prime example of ignorance
it doesn't matter if you don't want to be a role model or not when you are in that position you are going to be regardless
Well than go to the universities and k!ll those professors teaching his class. k!ll all his fans. k!ll the people that have named tribes after him. k!ll the people from every country that made a site dedicated to him in their language. Go to his center and shoot the head off of his statue. It's in God's will to make this man as big as he is. You acting a little to jealous considering that when he died your whole coast came crashing down. You owe him more than to sit here and talk bad about him.

2Pac was not positive. He put the real out there. He showed that theres two sides to females. The bi*ches, the hoes, etc. He showed the good, the sisters, women, ladies. He was a person. Just because he put out concious messages messages doesn't mean he should always wave a flag for conciousness. Basically if you were running his career, he'd wear a mask and be a hypocrite all because of the song keep ya hed up. He wasn't trying to be more than he was. He was human duke. He drank, he smoke, he carried guns, etc.

He wasn't a role model, but it doesn't mean he didn't have a pulse on what was going on and didn't have the warrior spirit that people like. He's admired for his warrior spirit. None of those guys you've mentioned have been on the frontline or try to lead any movements homie.
 12-16-2006, 05:58 PM         #125
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
aight whatever why would i be hurt im just you know explaining why I think Pac aint get the whole city shook

I mean this is an debate you know

i can type how many words I feel liek the sh*t only takes 1 minute especially when I stay having typos an dsh*t

why are you worried abou tme??
No prob man, sh*t is cool.
I just felt that this topic wasn't too serious but since you from NY its prolly annoyin you.
But chill.
 12-16-2006, 06:08 PM         #126
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neither did Jungle. So what's your point? They were arguing. Also where did you not see that I said that 2Pac confronted Nas?

First of all, the only reason you or me ever heard that interview is because 2Pac is dead. If 2Pac never died, that interview would've never been as popular and would've never leaked as it did because it was only a local interview at the time. So it would've never got that far. And hip hop police only came in existance after those 2 died.

Yeah, people can say he got r*ped in rikers or whatever. But dude didn't give up his goods to armed men with gun, what makes you think he'd bend over for another man to stick his d*ck in. I could understand if he was held down, but either way the rumor didn't come from any real source but a gossip radio hosts who spreads any rumors, whether true or false.

Telling 2Pac to stay away from certain people wasn't enough of a warning as "Yo Pac, you gonna get robbed tonight, stay away from the studios".

Biggie use to sleep over at Pac's house. Pac use to bring him on the road. They use to smoke weed together. 2Pac had gun charges because of Big & junior mafia. 2pac use to let biggie get on tracks. 2Pac use to let Biggie freestyle and get some shine in the middle of his shows. Biggie found 2Pac some producers that pac could work with. 2Pac use to let Biggie borrow his albums to help Biggie get a sound for his album. These dudes were boys man.

And for Pac to get locked up and not have Biggie pay him a visit or give him an explanation or even warn him that something was going to happen is messed up? What if Pac died during the robbery that woulda been messed up. Big woulda felt like sh*t.

Who cares? He's a legend. And the point is that no real men or none of our reigning kings or our kings now replied back then all because they were too afraid.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-16-2006 at 07:11 PM..
 12-16-2006, 06:16 PM         #127
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
they don't get praise because 85% of the earths population are the humble masses, mentally deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth about themselves and the world in which they live
I'm not a 5% but I find this statement to be very true
They don't get praise because they weren't meant to be leaders or ever tried to be. I believe God picks those who leads or those that become widely remembered or gain a big legacy. It's in God's will for 2pac to be where he's at.
 11 years ago '05        #128
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Lemmeknow said:
They don't get praise because they weren't meant to be leaders or ever tried to be. I believe God picks those who leads or those that become widely remembered or gain a big legacy. It's in God's will for 2pac to be where he's at.
wow you just really went over board and lost what little credibility you had left with that last statement
 12-16-2006, 06:26 PM         #129
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*gga Pac was born in New York.
 12-16-2006, 06:30 PM         #130
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
wow you just really went over board and lost what little credibility you had left with that last statement
My point is that it wasn't meant to be for those guys you named to hit icon status. I'm sorry if you don't believe in God. But hey, it wasn't meant to be.
 12-16-2006, 06:51 PM         #131
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
You said it right there
ok why reply on record this wasnt a rap battle Pac dissed Biggie Puff and Mobb deep on some beef sh*t not on no yea lets make a battle record and whoever got the best diss wins
Yo man to 2Pac, it was hip hop. He took his anger and put it on record instead of f!ghting it out with his fists, which is how hip hop was formed. That's what he did. He made music. He put it on record, so he officially made a real life feud into a hip hop battle. It would've been good for hip hop at the time, but no one stepped to the plate. NY was afraid of the hitemup adlibs. Biggie was saying he didn't want to feed into it because he was afraid it was going to escalate and get worse. Afraid. Our king was afraid at the time.
 Curtismo said:
cuz they aint feel like goign into an million dollar studio and waste a whole verse or a song to another n*gga that grew up on the east coast and switched his whole demonor when he turned 17
Like I said. Our King was symbolic of the city and he was afraid. Therefore, our city was shook. 2Pac called out the whole city and no one answered this. Come on now. You don't gots to argue this Curtis.

Curtismo said:
But still Biggie warned pac if ya man tell you dotn go to the studio there is some bad people here for you
would you go to the studio and bad sh*t happen to you and get mad a thim????
Who told you Biggie gave him a warning like that? I never said that? All Biggie told Pac was to stay away from Hatian Jack. Pac listened to that advice, but that still wasn't enough to keep Pac from getting robbed and shot in the studio.

Curtismo said:
as far as Biggie not tellign Pac who did it yea thats wrong an dI understands Pac's side now but I also understand why Big did what he did also again its not liek Biggie did any diss records to Pac back
I mean Biggie couldn't reply back. First of all he was afraid it would escalate. Biggie was a lover on records, not a battle rapper. He'd have nothing to say about 2Pac. Plus according to 2Pac, Biggie knew he was in the wrong, which was why Biggie couldn't battle him.

Curtismo said:
as far as Pac gettign rapped yea skinny a.ss pac can stop 3 6'5 300 pound men from getting in his a.ss so even if he put up a f!ght he coudl of still got rapped

and i tend ot believe he did cuz when you ehar rumors abotu gettign rapped in rykers it is usually true ie DMX also got rapped
I mean it can be true or false. But I won't take everything that comes out of Wendy Williams' mouth as a fact.

Curtismo said:
and still you just said Nas and them aint say anydiss records to Pac and he did nothign but isnt Poppin all that sh*t to a n*gga and then when you finnaly see a n*gga not doing anythign worse even if yall was arguing?
I just wrote in my last reply to you that 2Pac approached Nas at the awards on some beef sh*t? So to say 2Pac didn't do anything is wrong. What the hell, you want 2Pac to had automatically punched Nas in the face or rushed him. His situation with Nas wasn't that serious.

Curtismo said:
and as far as the hiphop Police remember this was the early/mid 90's every rapper was some how connected to drug dealers and some n*ggaz who names rang bells in those days

and th efeds was doign investigation on some of them ie; Jimmy Henchman
I know but the interviews from 2Pac that's all over the net would've never leaked if he didn't die. So these interviews wouldn't have gone anywhere or would've ever leaked if he was still alive because it wasn't meant to be that big. So therefore, chances are slim that police would've heard this if a hip hop investigation was going down.

Curtismo said:
i just dotn see how a diss record can have a city shook especially when n*ggaz eplied back
n*ggaz replied back on some weak sh*t about damn near a year later. 2Pac should've took an ether or a hitemup himself back in 1996 by an NY artists, but he didn't. No one was strong enough to come out and shut him up. Nas will even admit that, so why can't you.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-16-2006 at 07:08 PM..
 12-16-2006, 07:46 PM         #132
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Curtisimo]Ok so say Biggie was afraid to respond not the rest of ny cuz obviously n*ggaz from Ny dissed Pac except Biggie

and yea I agree with you Biggie was afraid but not the rest of the ny rappers

lol@ putting your anger and frustations in music and not handeling behind close doors and f!ght it out like real men is suppose to do
Any n*gga From NY that wanna bring it, bring it, but we ain't singing we bringing drama. He put his anger out in music because that's what hip hop is for. But due to him saying that line I put up, no one from the city came out and accepted that challenge even though that challenge was an open invitation. 2Pac's beef with Biggie was that he was mad that Biggie didn't warn him. His real beef was with the shooters, who had ties to badboy records and even financed the label. This is why 2Pac hated badboy. Because the same people who shot him in the lobby were the same people who were financing badboy. So 2Pac had no reason to rush Biggie, Nas, or no one whatsoever. If anything Biggie should've rushed 2Pac for saying he slept with his wife.

Curtismo said:
as far as the Nas situation it wasn tserious but yea all that talking Pac did I expected him to come and and snuff off GP and I heard Jungle was the on that started it not the other way around (from the outlaw interview)
Jungle started it with 2Pac at the award show and it was about to go down. But at the end of the award show when everything was settled 2Pac confronted Nas on that beef sh*t. 2Pac's problem with Nas wasn't that serious. It was just a misunderstanding. 2Pac says he would've rushed Mobb Deep as soon as he saw them because they talked slick on the slide, but the 2 never met up.

Curtismo said:
People heard Pac got rapped b4 the Wendy Williams sh*t dog it may be true or not i think we both can careless
No one had heard about it doggie. Wendy Williams is the one who put it out there. Either way who cares like you said.

Curtismo said:
ok so they replied back on some weak sh*t which is subjective the point is they replied back so hwo did he have them shook i mean isnt that the key word you used lol
He had the city shook. If our king was shook, then we were shook. Biggie=NY at the time. However, he felt, the city felt. It's just that simple and natural like that. I've said it over and over, you can ask Nas. Nas said it best that 2Pac was making a big move on us when he was dropping that Makaveli album. He said there was buzz going around about the album and NY didn't know what to do or how to react. He basically admitted he was a don. And like I said in my first post that when 2Pac went to NY parties or did events or shows in NY, no NY rapper would be at the scene. So yeah he had our city shook and Nas said so.

Curtismo said:
again you thought Pacs diss was hard and the ny disses weak that doesn t mean that he had ny shook

sh*t 50 dissed the sh*t out of Ja Rule for a whoel year b4 he Ja dissed him back on record you telling me Ja rule was shook?? lol@ your logic
the same thing with Jay and Jim Jones/Cam'ron

again I think out of all the disses Pac had the best ones too but that doesnt mean he had our city shook
yea he had Biggie shook not the rest

so again mayeb you should change your title to yo Pac sonned rappers with the disses he ahd cuz its better then the ones the ny rappers pu tout

instead of this shook business
Just talk to Nas homie. Nas cosigns this topic. Nas even admitted that 2Pac was goat. You see Nas isn't like other NY n*ggaz like you. He doesn't lie. He tells the truth just like me and isn't bias. It is what it is.
 12-16-2006, 08:30 PM         #133
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
ok you knwo what I aint gonna play reply tag with you no more cuz i gotta go but to basicly sum up my point

Pac had beef with the people behind his shooting but used Biggie as a scape goat
but it doesnt matter cuz Biggie and Pac was friends so he felt betrayed by Biggie
so basicly he did nothing but whine and complain and dissed biggie/bad boy on records and interviews ok whatever I still don't see ya logic
He explained his situation about why he was blaming biggie back then because the media had mixed it up back then but as you can see even in this day and age with so much technology and information out there people like you still don't have there facts straight about what really went down. Biggie wasn't a scapegoat because for 2Pac to get word that Biggie was laughing with the same dudes who shot him up about the situation just shows how shady or fake Biggie was to 2Pac. So 2Pac had every right to go at him the way he did. This is why Biggie said nothing because I'm sure he felt guilty.

Curtismo said:
what a real n*gga would of done was either handled the situation
again the n*gga got shot
First of all Pac said it himself, he ain't no bully. He put the challenge out there and no one from the city stepped up. Biggie sure as hell didn't say nothing so why should he continue to beat up on him. And as for the shooters. You got to remember that 2pac & Suge met up with a badboy employee and tried to beat Puffy's address and other badboy a.ssociates addresses out of him. When he didn't do it Suge made the dude drink a glass of his pee. So you've got to remember this was a serious situation.

Either way, you're getting off topic. Our top doggs were shook when they heard that Makaveli was dropping.

Curtismo said:
didn't Pac also meet Biggie at the mtv awards also?? I'm not sure
Biggie was there but the two camps didn't have any meeting or altercation at the ceremony.

Curtismo said:
anyway I still dont get it how can someone have anyoen shook when all he does is pop sh*t and then does nothing
Simple. Go look up the word fear. Like I said ask Nas also. I know you're defending NY and in a way I'm embarassed like you are that one man had our city on mouse mode, but just remember that the man was from NY also. I hope it makes you feel better if you try to remember that. Because he straight mashed on us and our king.

Curtismo said:
loL@ that king of ny anology alot of rappers in ny didint even liek big ie Rae and Ghost, Buck shot and the rest of the bootcamp click

so i understand that anology but it doesn treally work cuz biggie had alot of haters along with lovers in ny

and Nas was the King of Ny in 96

Pac had Biggie shook not the rest of Ny

anyway I'm gone im preety sure you gon get the last word but whatever I made my points and broke them down
Either way if Nas or Big was the King. They were all shook and victims of Makaveli. The King=The City so if the King is Shook, then the city is shook. Shook King=Shook territory. That's how it goes. Like I said, just ask Nas. 2Pac was a don. "Whenever he came to NY parties or events, no NY rappers showed up. Not Jay, not Big, not anybody. 2Pac was truly a Don" That's not the exact quote from Nas but it's close as hell.
 11 years ago '06        #134
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
U OUT OF YA fu*kIN MIND IF U SAYIN 2PAC HAD NYC SHOOK. n*gga HE GOT SHOY UP IN NYC. BIG WAS READY 2 GET AT HIM BUT PUFF TOLD HIM TO CHILL. MOBB DEEP GOT AT HIM. IM JUST STARTIN 2 GET OVER THAT EAST COAST WEST COAST BEEF
 12-17-2006, 01:56 AM         #135
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^
from Pacs own mouth!
 11 years ago '06        #136
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 Curtisimo said:
So basicly to sum it all up Tupac had ny shook cuz Biggie didint want to respond to him and Biggie was the KONY

ok I guess Common had the westcoast shook cuz Common dissrespected the westcoast (unintetionally) with i used to lover herand the only n*ggaz that dissed was Cube, Mack 10 and WC was the only n*ggaz that went back and forth with Common

where was Pac, snoop, the dogg pound, etc then lol

you see how idiotic your logic is

damn i wish my friend will hurry up and pick me up I aint trying to be late
Homie no one from NY wanted to even see 2Pac face to face. None of our 2Pac dogs at the time wasn't ready to meet him. That's how he had our city shook. He use to do shows out in NY, hosting events, and the whole nine, but no one from NY at the time dared come to LA to do any shows or anything. 2Pac had our city shook homie. No one confronted him, no one dropped any disses to him until too late or anything.

And for Common, Common denied that he was dissing the westcoast, but Ice Cube got at him before he could say that, next thing you know those 2 are in a beef. 2Pac was irrelevant back in 1995 because he was locked up when that beef was going on.
 11 years ago '06        #137
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 bigteezy said:

^^^
from Pacs own mouth!
Basically this youtube things sums it all up.
 12-17-2006, 11:39 AM         #138
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemmeknow, u are waisting ur time, these n*ggas are mad NY d*ckriders.

I mean, n*gga explained like 10 times already, and n*ggaz are still asking "tell me how had he our city shook".

lmao @ ras kass being better than Pac
 12-17-2006, 12:49 PM         #139
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZAFT said:
lemmeknow, u are waisting ur time, these n*ggas are mad NY d*ckriders.

I mean, n*gga explained like 10 times already, and n*ggaz are still asking "tell me how had he our city shook".

lmao @ ras kass being better than Pac

because having one dude shook, or even many dudes shook, does not equal having a whole city shook

and like i said before since when is getting shot up then making some diss records calling people out, the toughest sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now