LeBron Jame$ Becomes 2nd Player in History to Win MVP, Finals MVP and Gold Medal in the Same Year

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2012, 03:13 PM         #161
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

I know it hurts that James will never have as many rings as Kobe

I know it hurts we got Dwight, and put your kings rings on hold

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami
I know it hurts
so you lurked this thread mad as fukk for 10 pages that ppl are celebrating the king and finally decide to release ur anger now??

faggit, u got a 38 yr old who never went to the finals and a career loser that cares more bout living in LA than playing for LA seems like a recipe for playoff success

remind me to account bet with you when the playoffs start that lakers won't beat heat. that's the only way u can get rid of me

u were right about lebron not being jordan tho

[pic - click to view]

he's on pace to be better
 5 years ago '04        #162
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami

I know it hurts
Yikes!! After 9 pages the thread is ended!!!
 08-13-2012, 03:14 PM         #163
NeoDaMatrix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:

I know it hurts
glad i came just in time for these n*ggas to get bodied once again fu*k and SeaGay thought he had another epic thread on his hands. not a single fu*k was given that day
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #164
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 klew said:
If you're a fan of LeBron, and not the Heat. Then what was your favorite team before, the Cavaliers? What team did you cheer for before LeBron was drafted? You stans don't understand what being a real basketball fan is. That's why you'd make ridiculous comments like "you turned your back on so and so just because you said something negative about them". We're a fan of a team, so if they're hurting the team we're going to have something to say about it, but since you give two sh*ts about the Heat organization, and will hold onto LeBron's nuts where ever he goes. You defend LeBron to no end. Why even have LeBron in a Heat jersey in your sig? Why not just have him in his street clothes since you're in love with the man. Doesn't that sound retarded?

I'm a fan of other players, too, but damn if I'm going to suck them off any chance I get. Not even my own players, because it's about the name on the front of the jersey, and not the back.

It's not even the obsession with one player it's the hating on another. That's all LeBron stans do it suck off one player and hate on another. It's not good for you
My city doesn't have a basketball team, so yes, I cheered for LeBron on the Cavs and before LeBron was drafted I rode for Jason Kidd cuz he's my favorite player of all time.

I'm not sure where you got the turnin your back on a player cuz something negative was said about him cuz I've never said that sh*t before to anyone.

Just because I'm a LeBron fan first and not a Heat fan doesn't mean that I defend everything he does. If he is fu*king up in game I get pissed off, but what's hilarious is all the haters will NEVER give the man the credit he deserves, that is why "the stans" defend him so hard, because no matter what he wins, what his stats are, there's always some excuse to bash him for you n*ggas.

And even after all that, I'm a basketball fan first, so I wanna see good competition, so no, I wasn't happy when he chose to team up with Wade n Bosh, but it is what it is
 5 years ago '08        #165
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4831 4831
 klew said:
If you're a fan of LeBron, and not the Heat. Then what was your favorite team before, the Cavaliers? What team did you cheer for before LeBron was drafted? You stans don't understand what being a real basketball fan is. That's why you'd make ridiculous comments like "you turned your back on so and so just because you said something negative about them". We're a fan of a team, so if they're hurting the team we're going to have something to say about it, but since you give two sh*ts about the Heat organization, and will hold onto LeBron's nuts where ever he goes. You defend LeBron to no end. Why even have LeBron in a Heat jersey in your sig? Why not just have him in his street clothes since you're in love with the man. Doesn't that sound retarded?

I'm a fan of other players, too, but damn if I'm going to suck them off any chance I get. Not even my own players, because it's about the name on the front of the jersey, and not the back.

It's not even the obsession with one player it's the hating on another. That's all LeBron stans do it suck off one player and hate on another. It's not good for you
What if your city doesn't have an NBA team
 5 years ago '05        #166
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Bouncer said:
My city doesn't have a basketball team, so yes, I cheered for LeBron on the Cavs and before LeBron was drafted I rode for Jason Kidd cuz he's my favorite player of all time.

I'm not sure where you got the turnin your back on a player cuz something negative was said about him cuz I've never said that sh*t before to anyone.

Just because I'm a LeBron fan first and not a Heat fan doesn't mean that I defend everything he does. If he is fu*king up in game I get pissed off, but what's hilarious is all the haters will NEVER give the man the credit he deserves, that is why "the stans" defend him so hard, because no matter what he wins, what his stats are, there's always some excuse to bash him for you n*ggas.

And even after all that, I'm a basketball fan first, so I wanna see good competition, so no, I wasn't happy when he chose to team up with Wade n Bosh, but it is what it is
I don't even know why you quoted me if my post clearly wasn't directed at you. I can respect what you're saying.
 5 years ago '05        #167
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 stlcardinals19 said:
What if your city doesn't have an NBA team
So you ride with another team, or a player, whatever you like to do. Look, don't categorize yourself with f*ggots like SeaJaiye. You, Bouncer, or any other LeBron fan or real fan of basketball. Don't get mixed up with that LeBron nut sucking f*ggot.

LA doesn't have a football team, my favorite team has always been the Packers.

Hope that helps.
 5 years ago '08        #168
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12180 12180
 maxnn said:
Really? What does your top 10 look like. I was thinking the top 10 was something like
1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Magic
4. Russell
5. Wilt
6. Bird
7. Duncan
8. Shaq
9. Hakeem
10. Kobe

With lebron eventually taking Kobe's spot in the top 10 (assuming his body holds up, which is not a given)
The fu*k is this bullsh*t Only people Kobe looking up to is MJ and Kareem. Wilt was dominant but his only comp was 6'9 Bill Russell and if you punish Kobe for having help then you have to punish Russell, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Duncan and Shaq. Hakeem is the only other n*gga who won without bonafide HOF help. n*ggas k!ll me with this sh*t.

Lemme see your bs list 3 years from now when Mike is passed in Rings and Points
 5 years ago '07        #169
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
What I TRULY don't get about some of the people who roll with LeBron ..

Is that they say appreciate greatness, and what he's doing for the game.. but yet have no appreciation for Kobe and what he brought to the court after MJ retired.

I ain't a hater of any athlete, But why does everyone gotta compare these players... Why not appreciate the entertainment and skill they've brought and graced our TV's with.
 5 years ago '10        #170
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 kb2602 said:
oh yeah game 6 in boston where the game was pretty much over after the 1st qtr, sorry try again fool, putting up big numbers in a blowout aint cutting it

oh yeah speaking of bostons big three
lakers big three kobe, pau bynum=2 rings>>>>>>>>>boston big three pierce, allen, garnett one ring

oh yeah just for the record
losing one game by 40>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disappearing for a whole series like your hero did in the 2011 finals

disappearing for a whole series

By 40 thou... Thats embarrassing yo, almost half of 83
 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM         #171
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to M.I.A.M.I. where that LATINA HEAT SIZZLES and look what happens, SWAG

BRAZIL IN FOUR YEARS AIN'T GONNA BE NOTHING BUT b00tyFEST

Last edited by twt88; 08-13-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy