Azealia Banks releases Jim Jones diss - "Succubi"

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
ReDvIaGrA 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 4208 4208
I listened to this again.. This sh*t hit me like ether a little bit. She ripped a whole in this n*gga something awful for a chick to expose a major NY head like this. Dosent look good to the world. He gotta respond on the mic or in person. Arab wrong for this!
 08-12-2012, 05:51 AM         #82
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy listening to this sh*t laughing like


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #83
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2017 2017
 ~Triple I~ said:
This n*gga's a girl.
You want diamonds and pearls.
Designer clothes, attention, and stares.
You're a man though, why would you care?



Look at this queer,
His b00ty prepared, your uzi is where?
Liar, Liar.
Never fu*kin' fire, fire.
Here's a reminder, hymen.
Tru Life stole all your chains (YESS)
Max B wrote all your flames (YESS)
Montana rode on the wave, Bet...
Killa called you a lame.
It takes a Harlem bi*ch to execute a Harlem bi*ch.
You pop sh*t, I pop sh*t, no problem bi*ch.

yea.. she went hard.. 4real 4real..
 5 years ago '09        #84
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
is this all she does, diss people


she think she's the new 50

cant front, that tru life lines is true and she was right about max, stack bundles wrote his sh*t too

but jim is just gonna send some bum bi*ch to rough her up, sh*t Christie might hit that bi*ch OJN SIGHT
 5 years ago '12        #85
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
ZzZZZZzzZzZzzZZZ...
 08-12-2012, 01:00 PM         #86
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


 5 years ago '04        #87
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
i thought her and kraeshawn were gonna quit rapping they said. somebody shoot them for lying
 5 years ago '08        #88
WarviewVA 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$995 | Props total: 143 143
She got off on jimmy...
 5 years ago '10        #89
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
yall forget TI her OG so he ok'd it n is fine with it...im sure he's not gone let her walk around with no bodyguards n they will be strapped...period



jim n Ti was never really cool like talk tho they had words with each other back before Ti went to prison the first time...this really what n*ggas need to be focusing on...eventhough AZ feel like she was disrespected...she did the G sh*t pulled his card n took it to wax n its what she get paid to do...not run up on jim or chrissy or whoever...aint no money in that
 08-12-2012, 03:32 PM         #90
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
yall forget TI her OG so he ok'd it n is fine with it...im sure he's not gone let her walk around with no bodyguards n they will be strapped...period



jim n Ti was never really cool like talk tho they had words with each other back before Ti went to prison the first time...this really what n*ggas need to be focusing on...eventhough AZ feel like she was disrespected...she did the G sh*t pulled his card n took it to wax n its what she get paid to do...not run up on jim or chrissy or whoever...aint no money in that
Ti is azealia boss mon...azaelia just had beef with ti months back u got the wrong bi*ch.
 08-12-2012, 03:35 PM         #91
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
"You local fu*ka"

that line is suspect, if hes local then wtf is she..
when people say banks they're not talking about Lloyd.
 5 years ago '10        #92
SayItAintTom 
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 83 83
 Minister said:
Chrissy and Momma gon see you

......
 5 years ago '10        #93
SayItAintTom 
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 83 83
Cant lie tho. she went in but what do i know...

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #94
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
she got a rewind outta me




EDIT:





 5 years ago '04        #95
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
 NO RELIGION said:
.......
 Lot17 said:


Wtf is this???
 Vin Steezel said:



















[pic - click to view]
























 5 years ago '05        #96
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
Whatever you wanna say - chick can spit and comes across as pretty hood to me.
 5 years ago '04        #97
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
not gonna lie this track was dope. Jim Jones got sonned by this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ~Triple I~ said:
This n*gga's a girl.
You want diamonds and pearls.
Designer clothes, attention, and stares.
You're a man though, why would you care?



Look at this queer,
His b00ty prepared, your uzi is where?
Liar, Liar.
Never fu*kin' fire, fire.
Here's a reminder, hymen.
Tru Life stole all your chains (YESS)
Max B wrote all your flames (YESS)
Montana rode on the wave, Bet...
Killa called you a lame.
It takes a Harlem bi*ch to execute a Harlem bi*ch.
You pop sh*t, I pop sh*t, no problem bi*ch.

 5 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 The N said:
Wannabe LEX beat


Wakaflocka would get on this and sound perfect
that sh*t doesnt not sound like a lex beat. check ya ear, boy
 5 years ago '10        #100
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$887 | Props total: 594 594
 Stupid Fresh said:
"You local fu*ka"

that line is suspect, if hes local then wtf is she..
n*gga she got a cultfanbase.. she pretty big in europe 2... that 212 song is HUGE in europe
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
118 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy