Carlos Boozer tells everyone what really matters in the NBA

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,688 | Props total: 13091 13091
 Frank Hampton said:
Then the n*gga got fat, got 25 points, got 7 reb, got pus*y, got a loss, got a first round exit, got the worst playoff record ever, and got 100 mill

Not a winner in the NBA.
Melo got 60 over 3 years, fu*k r u talking about

Your teams two best big men are white
 6 years ago '04        #82
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
thats what happens when your own kids even wear heat gears at the bulls vs heat GAME hahahha fu*k OFF BLOOOZER
 6 years ago '07        #83
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Knicks fans really clowning on the bulls/Boozer when they got a worse version in Amare? Bulls did lose tho, this dude is a sucka. That quote tells it all, they are the definition of regular season warriors.

And Hold That, yall arent getting K. Love Sh*t, before Stern rigged the lotto for Rose, yall had no star power for years and couldnt get anyone for a reason. That sh*t aint changing

Last edited by ttime236; 05-12-2012 at 11:42 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #84
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #85
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 ttime236 said:
Knicks fans really clowning on the bulls/Boozer when they got a worse version in Amare? Bulls did lose tho, this dude is a sucka. That quote tells it all, they are the definition of regular season warriors.

And Hold That, yall arent getting K. Love Sh*t, before Stern rigged the lotto for Rose, yall had no star power for years and couldnt get anyone for a reason. That sh*t aint changing
Only reason why we didn't get LeBron/Wade or Bosh is becaus A.) Rose wasn't kissing a.ss for them to join HIS team and B.) Because they already had plans to join up if the situation presented itself..

Rose is close to Love, we'll have the Cap room, and it's a larger market.. He trains with him every offseason, Rose plays a position vital for K.Love and all bigmen in general. I'm not saying it's a lock but I bet we will be one of the favorites..
 6 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Lebron = not a winner

Only difference is Bron needs 12 wins in the next 21 games to get there...... Rose needs rehab, and an 82 games season before he can even dream about it

Derrick rose should have an asterisk next to his MVP that says "Year that Lebron was hated"
Or maybe Rose earned his MVP, with Noah/Boozer missing half the year in a full 82 game season.. and took that team to the ECF, in the following year they couldn't even beat an 8th seed without Rose..

Rose value was shown.. Youngest MVP ever, and he'll likely be the youngest MVP for the next 10-20 years..
 6 years ago '06        #87
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wow you cant be serious
 6 years ago '04        #88
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Frank Hampton said:
Then the n*gga got fat, got 25 points, got 7 reb, got pus*y, got a loss, got a first round exit, got the worst playoff record ever, and got 100 mill

Not a winner in the NBA.
you can post all the stats from all the other players i listed too.....but in they end...they still didn't win anything either!
 6 years ago '04        #89
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
so i guess you want kemba walker as your starting point guard
we were discussing the fact that none of these other elite players won anything in the NBA yet either.....

in the end..there is the Champs...and everyone else. if you not the champs...then you are just as much a loser.

no second place for having a great reg season record....or having a nice playoff run!

Last edited by Pichito25; 05-12-2012 at 12:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #90
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Nobody gives a fu*k about a national championship.. College basketball means as much to me as High School basketball..

I don't care if he went to school all four years and won it in every year he played, sh*t means nothing in the NBA.
ok...so i guess Melo is in the same company as Bron, Durant, Rose, Dwill, D12...because like you said...nobody gives a fu*k about regular season games...or whoever came in second.
 05-12-2012, 01:19 PM         #91
CPRFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I CANT stand his lazzzzzzzzy a.sss!
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
ok...so i guess Melo is in the same company as Bron, Durant, Rose, Dwill, D12...because like you said...nobody gives a fu*k about regular season games...or whoever came in second.
being in the same company as Bron in this aspect is nothing to be proud about(Bron wont be in this group very long), we already know DWill and especially D12 are not a winners either

As far as Durant and Rose the jury is still out on them they haven't even been in the league for half a decade.

Melo has the worse playoff record than anyone on that list thats played over +5 seasons.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-12-2012 at 01:28 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #93
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Hold That said:
I can admit I'm guilty of underestimating Rose's dislike for LeBron

We know how these players are today, the trend of teaming up will not die, there's a reason why he signed that short deal .
Westbrook AND Rose on the same team??

Pichito25 said:
Melo got dat national championship....which is more winning than Bron, Durant, Cp3, Howard, Dwill, Rose, Rondo..got so far.

so until your favorite star wins something...anything........
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 RJ96 said:
Westbrook AND Rose on the same team??

Who said anything about Westbrook? He signed a 5 year deal, plus he's not leaving OKC. Love is only being discussed
 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM         #95
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would have preferred if he said...i'm a successful black man in america, or I'm rich, or I still got a paid, or anything to say how's he's made it....that's all that matters. but winning the most games....come on man, lol.
 6 years ago '10        #96
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
just saw this thread
 6 years ago '04        #97
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
in the scheme of things...

...the bulls still have derrick rose, noah, and deng. all three are great defensive players. noah can shot block and rebound very well. deng can grab a few rebounds and he is a efficient scorer. rose is an all-around offensive threat (shooting the J, driving to the hoop, dishin' it to the open man, makes a majority of his FT's).

the bulls have one MVP-caliber player and 2-3 above average players who can drop 20 points on any night and potentially grab 10+ rebounds a night too.

i, personally, feel the bulls are one dominant center away from automatic championship contention.

one also has to realize... d. rose missed at least 20 games during this 66-game NBA season, and the bulls still had the #1 record in the east.

food for thought. :celebrate0:
 05-12-2012, 04:06 PM         #98
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boozer has played absolutely horribly ever since he got to Chicago. I feel bad for Bulls fans when I watch that dude play.
 6 years ago '07        #99
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
 BullsLost said:
regular season warriors
Knicks=Offseason warriors
 6 years ago '07        #100
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space