online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Game Pa$s Has Until 2027 To Grow Or Its Over For Xbox👀

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

5 months ago '12        #26
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
Props total: 67309 67 K  Slaps total: 22546 22 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Meanwhile the Boers (White Settlers) are all up in OPs country acting like they run sh1t and OP on here talking about video game consoles and their streaming service. Go get active weirdo!
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
OP one of the Most Aggresor in Misinformation in this Section.

If I was Mod of this Section, I would have banned him for Misinformation.
Lemme show you n1ggas what weird looks like

How @🔗 allow some of you to still be here remains a mystery... Imagine calling me a kaffir over games and then get praised for it... Most of you Xbots are rednecks pretending to be black

5 months ago '20        #27
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9605 9 K  Slaps total: 4802 4 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗

How @🔗 allow some of you to still be here remains a mystery... Imagine calling me a kaffir over games and then get praised for it... Most of you Xbots are rednecks pretending to be black
emoji
emoji
emoji
If Ronnie ever made me mod,I would clean this place up with the Quickness.

No more posting sh1tty Misinformation from Twitter

No more Console Wars

If u gonna do what @🔗 does and derail the thread,U gonna know the Hammer of Charles Martel

I'm a Black Man from South Africa, Why would I lie?

Your People are Deputy Whites, They don't like Natives at all.

Sad Part is u go to some areas and u find Coloureds that can speak Native Languages and Not a Ounce of Afrikaans...Of course this happens to Coloureds in deep rural areas

I'm Half-Coloured,So I can't even be racist
emoji
emoji
emoji

I'm just calling out my People.

5 months ago '06        #28
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 139272 139 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
 Owlsdoom said 🔗
I swear some of y’all failed math class. That’s why y’all be in here talking about Xbox vs PlayStation so much, you ain’t do nothing in school.

emoji

25 Million subscriptions. At $15 a month. That’s 375 Million Dollars a month. That’s 4.5 Billion dollars a year.

emoji

Do you all really think any company is going to exit a 4.5 Billion dollar revenue stream? REALLY?? Use that damn head god gave you.

Starfield cost $200 million to develop. Allegedly. So Xbox could develop a “Starfield quality game every month for the Xbox for 2.4 billion a year. And honestly much, much cheaper than that. The average AAA game budget is 80 million.

So Xbox could release a triple A game every month for less than a Billion a year.

Hell throw another Billion in for staff, hardware, software, advertising etc…

They are still clearing 2 Billion a year. Give it up? Hardly, sh1ts a gold mine.

emoji

Oh and they mostly aren’t funding these AAA games, they are simply licensing them and paying the developers a lump sum or paying them per stream like the music industry.

This is the same sh1t EA said about the sims when people asked about the new one. “Oh well if this Sims generation doesn’t sell well we are going to shutter the game.” Meanwhile people are still paying 30 bucks an expansion and the total cost to buy in is like 500 dollars or something.

emoji
^^ finally someone on here with some sense

emoji
+5   

5 months ago '19        #29
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144427 144 K  Slaps total: 17444 17 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗

Nah. I know how your people really get down. Y'all really hate other Black people but love your White Boers! You look like you might even have some in your family.... fake African!
+1   

5 months ago '04        #30
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12293 12 K  Slaps total: 2396 2 K
Quotes from the hearing where they were trying to explain why they needed to acquire ABK?

Ehhh MS and Sony were both just saying anything during all that

5 months ago '04        #31
goldenchild7317 
Props total: 7245 7 K  Slaps total: 865 865
The problem is maintaining customers. If you can just subscribe for a month and say play starfield for two weeks than cancel after a month, the customer wins not the devs or xbox. If it was not for mods I would have not bought starfield... I already stopped played after 100 plus hours... I think last time I subbed before that was for Hi Fi Rush or Halo I cannot remember. I think it was around 2021. I remember for longest time it was like 1 dollar on PC. Than you could buy like 3 months for 30 bucks including EA Game pass. I know they just dropped that Lies of P game but what reason is there to sub for rest of year. Playstation at least still has Spiderman 2... You cannot play that anywhere else besides playstation, not PC, not cloud. ....

5 months ago '14        #32
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24896 24 K  Slaps total: 15242 15 K
Yall do know most subscription services for TV are failing… If you believe Game Pa$s is doing well you’re an idiot.

5 months ago '12        #33
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
Props total: 67309 67 K  Slaps total: 22546 22 K
 Swade009 said 🔗
Yall do know most subscription services for TV are failing… If you believe Game Pa$s is doing well you’re an idiot.
Have you seen the mfs with $1 deals doing maths on the first page... There's no convincing these mfs they live in their own world
emoji

5 months ago '20        #34
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x273
Props total: 143744 143 K  Slaps total: 30871 30 K
 Superman said 🔗
You’re an idiot. I have one account and only one, I don’t know about you weirdos having multiple accounts and all that. Dude surprised to see a comment by an unknown name. Dude the game section patrol
emoji
Stop lying n1gga this your third account n1gga sound like a bot “Superman” foh

emoji

5 months ago '17        #35
Nosbig 
Props total: 9660 9 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
I swear some of yall failed math because most of you signed up with $1 deals till 2025 or some sh1t... But everytime you n1ggas hear bad news its full monthly subs huh
emoji

Even the mfs who cry in this thread right now brag every single time about how they have like 2 years left when they announce a price increase but all of a sudden its 15×25mil
emoji
The same article you're quoting in your OP states that full price members are majority..... so do you only allow some information that favours your side of the argument? Cause I could ask the same question to you about your claim it hasn't grown.

So which is it ?
+2   

5 months ago '23        #36
KlimSenobi 
Props total: 2589 2 K  Slaps total: 803 803
It’s funny n1ggas that cry about this section being ruined are never in these threads
+5   

5 months ago '05        #37
Quddus 
Props total: 18409 18 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
Everyone I know either plays on ps5 or PC since xbox games be on pc
+1   

5 months ago '23        #38
Typewriter 
Props total: 7746 7 K  Slaps total: 5453 5 K
I think it's more accurate to say MS would leave the console business.

It's pretty clear the hardware itself can't compete. It's more expensive than switch but not as capable as the PS5 with zero genuine exclusives since everything is available on PC.

But the fact is MS got a stable of developers with valuable IP, MS is going to be in the gaming industry for a long long time even if Xbox isn't (and tbh it really shouldn't)

5 months ago '23        #39
Typewriter 
 KlimSenobi said 🔗
It’s funny n1ggas that cry about this section being ruined are never in these threads
Why would they be tho? These the types of threads that are ruining the section cuz they end up turning in to like 6 poster just insulting each other back and forth on a personal level

sh1t started happening within the first 5 posts

5 months ago '23        #40
KlimSenobi 
 Banner said 🔗
Why would they be tho? These the types of threads that are ruining the section cuz they end up turning in to like 6 poster just insulting each other back and forth on a personal level

sh1t started happening within the first 5 posts

Maybe because this dude post 95 percent of the console war threads on this forum with the purpose of fueling that war. Either you are blind or dumb if you can’t see that.
+5   

5 months ago '23        #41
Typewriter 
 KlimSenobi said 🔗
Maybe because this dude post 95 percent of the console war threads on this forum with the purpose of fueling that war. Either you are blind or dumb if you can’t see that.
See there you go lol getting personal and trying to start a fight

yall need to get your priorities in order lol, who gives a fu#k about what threads he post, tbh it aint really about the thread itself but about how the section reacts to it.

This is legit news, this is something gamers SHOULD be posting.

It's the fact that one person wants to jump in and make this the end of the world for Microsoft because they love sony and the other wants to call OP names for posting news because they love xbox that ruins the thread

News is news. Some is good, some is bad. Some has a spin, some doesn't. The thing that makes yall fanboys insufferable is how you react to different news articles...not the articles themselves.

Sometimes yall gotta realize it's better to be the adult in the room and jus let sh1t go that aint worth your time or energy.

5 months ago '11        #42
Ejoly 
Props total: 1977 1 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 God Bless You said 🔗
gamepa$s will be on PlayStation soon enough when the company gets tired of financing a money losing operation

Xbox customers are embarrassingly cheap/broke and M$FT just spent 80 billion. Activision makes 1.5-2 billion in profit in a good year. Add that to what the company is already losing with Xbox they will be forced to bend the knee and beg Sony to include the service for a percentage of sales

they have nobody to blame but those yt trash maga customers like @🔗 aka bottom sadow that they have

God bless
You realize sony has an open invitation to add gamepass. They said no

5 months ago '22        #43
God Bless You 
Props total: 26619 26 K  Slaps total: 22043 22 K
 Owlsdoom said 🔗
I swear some of y’all failed math class. That’s why y’all be in here talking about Xbox vs PlayStation so much, you ain’t do nothing in school.

emoji

25 Million subscriptions. At $15 a month. That’s 375 Million Dollars a month. That’s 4.5 Billion dollars a year.

emoji

Do you all really think any company is going to exit a 4.5 Billion dollar revenue stream? REALLY?? Use that damn head god gave you.

Starfield cost $200 million to develop. Allegedly. So Xbox could develop a “Starfield quality game every month for the Xbox for 2.4 billion a year. And honestly much, much cheaper than that. The average AAA game budget is 80 million.

So Xbox could release a triple A game every month for less than a Billion a year.

Hell throw another Billion in for staff, hardware, software, advertising etc…

They are still clearing 2 Billion a year. Give it up? Hardly, sh1ts a gold mine.

emoji

Oh and they mostly aren’t funding these AAA games, they are simply licensing them and paying the developers a lump sum or paying them per stream like the music industry.

This is the same sh1t EA said about the sims when people asked about the new one. “Oh well if this Sims generation doesn’t sell well we are going to shutter the game.” Meanwhile people are still paying 30 bucks an expansion and the total cost to buy in is like 500 dollars or something.

emoji
Owl wisdom, you lack wisdom

Everyone ain’t paying full price for gamepa$s so you need to stop guessing and stick to facts. They report losses for the Xbox division every year. They don’t make profit with Xbox

God bless

5 months ago '22        #44
God Bless You 
Props total: 26619 26 K  Slaps total: 22043 22 K
 Ejoly said 🔗
You realize sony has an open invitation to add gamepass. They said no
Sony sets the terms. Who knows what garbage deal they offered. Wait until they’re desperate and then make the deal

Please start using logic when you post

God bless

5 months ago '14        #45
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24896 24 K  Slaps total: 15242 15 K
 God Bless You said 🔗
Sony sets the terms. Who knows what garbage deal they offered. Wait until they’re desperate and then make the deal

Please start using logic when you post

God bless
Did you see how much it was going to cost Xbox to put games on game pass?????

Jedi Survivor was going to cost 300 ms…. No way GamePa$s is making money the sh1t is not sustainable.

5 months ago '23        #46
KlimSenobi 
 Banner said 🔗

yall need to get your priorities in order lol, who gives a fu#k about what threads he post, tbh it aint really about the thread itself but about how the section reacts to it.

It's the fact that one person wants to jump in and make this the end of the world for Microsoft because they love sony and the other wants to call OP names for posting news because they love xbox that ruins the thread

News is news. Some is good, some is bad. Some has a spin, some doesn't. The thing that makes yall fanboys insufferable is how you react to different news articles...not the articles themselves.

Sometimes yall gotta realize it's better to be the adult in the room and jus let sh1t go that aint worth your time or energy.

I figured you would say something like that. No need for further discussion with you. If you wanna cry like a little bi#ch then cry about the actual problem and not the reaction to it
+1   

5 months ago '17        #47
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 124570 124 K  Slaps total: 48263 48 K
 Banner said 🔗

You preachin
+1   

5 months ago '18        #48
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57954 57 K  Slaps total: 10229 10 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Nah. I know how your people really get down. Y'all really hate other Black people but love your White Boers! You look like you might even have some in your family.... fake African!
Got em

5 months ago '19        #49
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144427 144 K  Slaps total: 17444 17 K
 Juliette DaBlok said 🔗
Got em
Yeah. He don't wanna have no real conversations on here. He gonna have to explain why he's light skinned and act like a weirdo in an overwhelmingly African country....

5 months ago '23        #50
Typewriter 
 KlimSenobi said 🔗
I figured you would say something like that. No need for further discussion with you. If you wanna cry like a little bi#ch then cry about the actual problem and not the reaction to it
Nobody's crying. Well, at least I'M not crying

but fasho

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia on Instagram
43 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+1625
Video inside Dr. Dre Ladies and a Gentleman
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Did you know this scene in Napoleon Dynamite wasn’t scripted?
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props-1818
Video inside ‘SNL’: Sydney Sweeney Is The Chosen One In Hooters Sketch
57 comments
22 hours ago
@movies