Apple Changes the Game by introducing unbelievably new AirPods

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
92 comments @movies
most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tech

3 months ago '06        #126
Celsius 
space
space
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 Aztlan said
Sony runs the audio game.
I just returned these because of how horrible they are.

Just read the reviews. They aren’t good ear pieces at all. I spent $200 on mine from eBay and they were so trash.

3 months ago '04        #127
allies 
space
space
space
Props total: 217 217  Slaps total: 42 42
 suddath said
Late to the game in terms of marketing features as new abs revolutionary that have been out for a long time on other options. Apple hardware is always outdated but they sell more than anyone.

They aren't a tech company, they're a marketing firm, and arguably the most successful of all time.
meh thats the generic anti-apple rhetoric with only some truth behind it. They could easily release products with all the same hardware features any android manufacturer is putting out at the same time the android manufacturers do (OLED, under display FP, etc). But securing reliable supply chain capacity for the sales numbers they know their gonna do is another story

3 months ago '04        #128
regularjoe 
space
space
Props total: 20801 20 K  Slaps total: 5144 5 K
 cold_young_thug said
$250 is a pair of jordans thats nothing. if thats an issue for you honestly you too broke to be on bx offering opinions. Not you i mean in general.
I wouldn’t say $250 is nothing in my opinion. And personally I wouldn’t spend $250 on shoes. Per month I have a slush fund and if something unnecessary falls within that, then I’m good.

3 months ago '19        #129
Megaman 
space
space
Props total: 483 483  Slaps total: 264 264
Gave my airpods away. Poor sound quality and they don't fit my ears.

Going to copp a set of the Sony IER-Z1R around black friday is the price drops a few hundo.

3 months ago '07        #130
ototo7 
space
space
space
Props total: 4289 4 K  Slaps total: 396 396
Damn... now I gotta walk around wit those broke boi headphones till these come out smh
+1   

3 months ago '18        #131
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5270 5 K  Slaps total: 1218 1 K
 MOTTAFOOKAH said
Its called turning the music down... tf?
I interpreted it like it picks up the outside sounds while being on pause, I didn’t hear the announcement on the train yesterday and missed my stop and went through complete hell afterwards, these would have helped

BigSlime said
I dont get it, is transparency mode just pausing your music???
I think it picks up outside sounds

MOTTAFOOKAH said
Its called turning the music down... tf?
I feel you but if it has sensitivity to sounds it’s different

Last edited by Idgafth0; 10-29-2019 at 06:28 PM..

3 months ago '19        #132
Megaman 
space
space
 ptwist said
Probably is the legit best buds on the market... But it's a terrible name to name it that though. Gotta give it something proper & short and the masses can say it without having to google search it.

Always been my issue with Sony....they need better names for their products. Marketing 101.
Sony's audio products are really aimed at the Japanese market first, and asian market second. Their product fooprint in europe and north america is very small in comparison. In those markets, model numbers are still the industry standard for high end esoteric audio products.

They really don't need to create an entire marketing team just to sell a few thousand pairs of headsets to America.

3 months ago '11        #133
GBONIT011 
space
space
Props total: 184 184  Slaps total: 112 112
YEAH THEY FLY BACK IN YOUR POCKET AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU DROP THEM IN A FOOTBALL STADIUM

3 months ago '04        #134
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6531 6 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 regularjoe said
I wouldn’t say $250 is nothing in my opinion. And personally I wouldn’t spend $250 on shoes. Per month I have a slush fund and if something unnecessary falls within that, then I’m good.
thats true but how much is your "slush" i would a*sume it accounts for at LEAST $300 which includes money to go out and entertain yourself. And of course its based on your income. To some $250 is alot, but to some its nothing. I mean think about it, its people who have thousands of dollars a month they could spend on anything. its all relative. but thats my point, if its too expensive say that, but dont try down people that can afford it, just because they can afford it and you cant.
+1   

3 months ago '12        #135
verity22 
space
space
space
Props total: 799 799  Slaps total: 205 205
 suddath said
Here comes apple, late to the game again but everyone will eat it up. So many better buds already out.
This x1000. After the iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 and the last internally upgradeable MacBook Pro Apple went to complete sh*t that just locked in their sucker users.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #136
Da_realness 
space
space
Props total: 5830 5 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
Never in my life will i ever buy a apple product

3 months ago '05        #137
Coreyw1014 
space
space
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 78 78
My Powerbeats pro are amazing and work just fine...
+2   

3 months ago '10        #138
pacman45 
space
space
Props total: 13021 13 K  Slaps total: 522 522
Usually im neutral when it comes to tech but seriously fu*k them for charging so much. That 250 is just disrespectful.

3 months ago '05        #139
Juelz23 
space
space
Props total: 1146 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
im trying to decide from the bose truely wireless or power beats..

ive had beats in ear headphones before and my ear got tired after a while idkk

3 months ago '10        #140
BEASTMODE863 
space
space
Props total: 1344 1 K  Slaps total: 130 130
anyone got their hands on these yet? just bought the Airpod 2s about 2 weeks back & im about to take them back to get these.

Best Buy Elite Plus membership is clutch with their extended return policy

3 months ago '07        #141
Postradamus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21698 21 K  Slaps total: 5849 5 K
If I can’t try them out first I’m not copping.

3 months ago '05        #142
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 17149 17 K  Slaps total: 5796 5 K
 ptwist said
Probably is the legit best buds on the market... But it's a terrible name to name it that though. Gotta give it something proper & short and the masses can say it without having to google search it.

Always been my issue with Sony....they need better names for their products. Marketing 101.
better then the sennheisers?
+1   

3 months ago '04        #143
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6342 6 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
placing wireless devices inside ya ear holes.... yikes

3 months ago '16        #144
OVOTrizzy 
space
space
Props total: 966 966  Slaps total: 185 185
Anyone that actually cares about music quality uses wired headphones not wireless. This airpod wave is just to fit in/look cool.

3 months ago '19        #145
Megaman 
space
space
 OVOTrizzy said
Anyone that actually cares about music quality uses wired headphones not wireless. This airpod wave is just to fit in/look cool.
correct. over ear monitors give you the best listening experience and sound reproduction. i tried my wife's apple airpod's and they were trash. no DAC controls, horrible sound quality and fitment. i laugh a little bit inside when i see people rocking these things like they are jewelry or some sh*t.

the masses are fu*kin sheep to these corporations.

3 months ago '15        #146
S U P R E M E 
space
space
Props total: 3798 3 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 OVOTrizzy said
speak for yourself.

the convenience of not having to be tethered to your ears by a 139 cm long cable.
i dont have to worry about if the cable is in my jacket or not. is the cable over my bag straps or under my bag straps? wireless is very helpful especially juggling 2 phones all through out the day.

its all about the ability to move freely.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #147
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Props total: 20434 20 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
Not feeling the tip earbuds.

But I lost my last pair of AirPods and I need a new pair. Can’t keep using this dongle connector sh*t
+1   

3 months ago '05        #148
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Props total: 20434 20 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 That Dude said
The Sony WF-1000XM3 are the best noise cancelling wireless buds on the. market by far. They are a little over $300

Man these just look like they’ll fall out my ear

3 months ago '19        #149
SUCIO 
space
space
Props total: 464 464  Slaps total: 691 691
revolutionary

3 months ago '06        #150
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6132 6 K  Slaps total: 573 573
 OVOTrizzy said
Kinda true for the most part but i want these sh*ts since im tired of my wired ones tangling up even after putting them in my pocket or backpack for a few minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-45online now  63
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
97 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  41
Video inside God, they don’t make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
90 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  40
Jan 18 - Virginia Gun Rally On MLK Day: Charlottesville Part 2
215 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Video inside Power’s “Who Shot Ghost” Mystery Solved! Killer Revealed + More! [SPOIL..
176 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy