Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
42 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

5 months ago '04        #8501
JJH35 
space
space
Props total: 1990 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 Itsjustmefools said
Those are all hacked accounts and won't last a week

So if your OK using somebody else's hacked account go right ahead
wow...such a genius.

5 months ago '04        #8502
JJH35 
space
space
 Itsjustmefools said
Those are all hacked accounts and won't last a week

So if your OK using somebody else's hacked account go right ahead
you also have no idea what you are talking about if you think, cracked* accounts don't "last a week"

5 months ago '16        #8503
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4867 4 K  Slaps total: 3556 3 K
 JJH35 said
you also have no idea what you are talking about if you think, cracked* accounts don't "last a week"
I was stretching it but basically they don't last long usually. Less then a month. Usually

5 months ago '04        #8504
JJH35 
space
space
 Southwick said
Quick question. Should I be using a VPN?
People tend to always lean towards "oh the end user will never get caught, it will be the providers and resellers" bullsh*t reply. 95% of the opinion also comes from people that aren't technical / from any form of a black hat side to truly make that statement legit / or say "well I've never been caught or got in trouble" like that is solid reasoning.

Regardless of that opinion...you are still accessing something that is illegal. Why even risk it, whether issues arise @ the provider or from your ISP, VPNs DO NOT 'slow down' speed enough to be a detriment, nor are the good ones expensive.

5 months ago '04        #8505
JJH35 
space
space
 Itsjustmefools said
I was stretching it but basically they don't last long usually. Less then a month. Usually
Junk sh*t accounts that are swiped from free sections of cracking forums, or even the VIP sections and then resold will die fast because of all the people trying to use them.

Cracked accounts, cracked by the person selling them, that is not the case. Yeah more than 1 person cracks the same accounts at times, but legit crackers know ways around stumbling onto the same accts already hit up.

No it's not an exact science, cracked accts can and at times will ultimately die, via expiration (non-renewed), forced password resets, or just in general password changes.

I also was not implying those sites were the best option, it was a comment with regards to seeing some replies talking about buying IPTV or other accounts off Ebay.

To each their own.

5 months ago '07        #8506
smj_724 
space
space
Props total: 884 884  Slaps total: 220 220
Is mma-tv down? Was trying to make a payment but none of the options are working.

5 months ago '05        #8507
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 22587 22 K  Slaps total: 3128 3 K
 smj_724 said
Is mma-tv down? Was trying to make a payment but none of the options are working.
I have invites to SmoothStreams.

5 months ago '07        #8508
smj_724 
space
space
Props total: 884 884  Slaps total: 220 220
 Y.G. said
Mind if I can have one of those?

5 months ago '05        #8509
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
 smj_724 said
Mind if I can have one of those?
DM me
+1   

5 months ago '06        #8510
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Props total: 3973 3 K  Slaps total: 51 51
 JJH35 said
Junk sh*t accounts that are swiped from free sections of cracking forums, or even the VIP sections and then resold will die fast because of all the people trying to use them.

Cracked accounts, cracked by the person selling them, that is not the case. Yeah more than 1 person cracks the same accounts at times, but legit crackers know ways around stumbling onto the same accts already hit up.

No it's not an exact science, cracked accts can and at times will ultimately die, via expiration (non-renewed), forced password resets, or just in general password changes.

I also was not implying those sites were the best option, it was a comment with regards to seeing some replies talking about buying IPTV or other accounts off Ebay.

To each their own.

5 months ago '16        #8511
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
How much are their plans

5 months ago '16        #8512
space
space
space
I have annual iptv plan every channel every sports game ppv nfl nba golf baseball ufc bare knuckle f*ghts and USA channels and more

$60. Holla I
As many devices as you want but 1 stream at a time

Pay and I'll set you up its simple
don't message me asking stupid questions and only if you want to buy and series

5 months ago '05        #8513
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
 Itsjustmefools said
How much are their plans
$32 for 3 months.
+1   

5 months ago '07        #8514
bx kid 
space
space
Props total: 2469 2 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 Y.G. said
It's just for sports? No live tvv

5 months ago '05        #8515
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
 bx kid said
It's just for sports? No live tvv
It's mainly sports. Has more live sports than most other IPTV services. It has other channels such as HBO, Showtime, FX, etc.
+1   

5 months ago '18        #8516
WeedCanuckman 
space
space
Props total: 9580 9 K  Slaps total: 3772 3 K
 Y.G. said
It's mainly sports. Has more live sports than most other IPTV services. It has other channels such as HBO, Showtime, FX, etc.
Can you hook me up with an invite?

I just got my apple tv 4k jailbroken with chimera and just added kodi through nito tv

5 months ago '05        #8517
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
 David akaLegion said
Can you hook me up with an invite?

I just got my apple tv 4k jailbroken with chimera and just added kodi through nito tv
DM me.
+1   

5 months ago '07        #8518
MELODY 
space
space
Props total: 8099 8 K  Slaps total: 10418 10 K
 smj_724 said
Same here. I've sent numerous request to cash app and nothing.

5 months ago '08        #8519
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5456 5 K  Slaps total: 1395 1 K
 Brandn said
A little OT, but

I just got a new 4K Firestick as a gift. I love it and it works great, except when I turn my tv on. The Firestick never comes on. Just a blank screen. Doesn't work again until I unplug the Firestick from the wall. Once I plug it back in everything is fine again. I tried putting the Firestick in sleep mode and then turning the tv off and on again but once i turn it on, I get the blank HDMI screen with no Firestick menu or a frozen home screen. Thanks!
i believe its a bug or something...i just got my mother one and it does the samething..

if you dont want to deal with that... spend the extra bread on a better box..ie nvidia shield..
+1   

5 months ago '04        #8520
bibbyboi 
space
space
Props total: 5306 5 K  Slaps total: 640 640
We still using Seren or is there something newer and better?

5 months ago '14        #8521
Mailman504 
space
space
Props total: 1823 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 bqstudios said
Man i gave up on kodi along time ago, sh*ts a big headache. i hate having to always update things when they eventually go down. or looking like a lame to wifey when we sit down to watch a movie and links dont work, its always something.
Just add cinema tv sh*t have all the same movies and tv shows

5 months ago '07        #8522
MELODY 
space
space
Props total: 8099 8 K  Slaps total: 10418 10 K
What do you guys put as the service site when checking out of SS?

5 months ago '05        #8523
Y.G.  OP
space
space
space
 bibbyboi said
We still using Seren or is there something newer and better?
Still works and gets updates so I'm still using it
+2   

5 months ago '04        #8524
JJH35 
space
space
 Brandn said
A little OT, but

I just got a new 4K Firestick as a gift. I love it and it works great, except when I turn my tv on. The Firestick never comes on. Just a blank screen. Doesn't work again until I unplug the Firestick from the wall. Once I plug it back in everything is fine again. I tried putting the Firestick in sleep mode and then turning the tv off and on again but once i turn it on, I get the blank HDMI screen with no Firestick menu or a frozen home screen. Thanks!
Just to be clear though, you are hitting the HOME or BACK on the remote and it's not coming on after a few seconds?

Are you using the power brick that came with it?
Have you tried switching it to a diff HDMI Port?
Tried cycling between the ports with the remote just to see if that picks up the firestick without unplugging (such as using your tv remote to go through the HDMI1, HDMI2, etc..back to the port the stick is plugged into).

Only other thing maybe to try would be a factory reset of it to make sure it gets setup properly...not too sure. Just some things to fool with it.

Could also be lazy and avoid the hassle of getting up to unplug it if nothing solves it and buy an remote controlled outlet (~$8) you plug into wall or power strip so you can on/off from your chair/couch lol.
+1   

5 months ago '09        #8525
wettems35 
space
space
space
Props total: 1342 1 K  Slaps total: 68 68
Exodus has always been my go to, but lately that sh*t buffers like crazy. The funny thing is that I'm using my Real Debrid account and streaming RD links. They all buffer. But when I streamed a non RD link it streamed with no hiccup. Is there someway to fix this or should I move on to another add-on?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
377 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  17
Image(s) inside Westside Gunn Droppin’ New Project “Pray For Paris”
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden: “I’m Not Doing Anything With Slaughterhouse Until They Lea..
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  6
Image(s) inside Is it ever this serious about a video game?
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy