Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2013, 01:08 PM         #81
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:
8 albums ? He wont make it that far. He didnt even go gold on his first. And this dude is pushing 40
ironic coming from a kobe fan
 4 years ago '04        #82
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
 Tikyle2 said:
Even though I think projecting a **** persona is poison!
 4 years ago '11        #83
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 2761 2761
Maybe the problem is n*ggas thinking that he was dumb in the first place. I never thought of him being neither dumb nor smart, but I always thought his rhymes was weak, and that's been my opinion since the Playaz Circle days. To this day, 2Chainz only spit one verse I thought went hard, and I can't even remember what song that sh*t was on.
 4 years ago '10        #84
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Michael Wilson said:
people have to be joking, talking about this is one of the best interviews of all time and how they have a new found respect for 2 chainz...sh*t aint that serious
it was a cool interview but people acting like this is groundbreaking, super intelligent 2-Chainz... it's a regular interview for god sakes lol.
 4 years ago '09        #85
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2991 2991
 Michael Wilson said:
people have to be joking, talking about this is one of the best interviews of all time and how they have a new found respect for 2 chainz...sh*t aint that serious
Its not bad to say that. I have a new respect for him b/c even though we on different levels, I relate to him knowing what he went through with his pops last year. I went through the same thing 14 years ago. I totally agreed with him saying "you don't know what the f**k Im going through". I don't know what he was going through, but I could relate to the pain..... I been trying to get my homies to listen to this guy since Trapaveii 2 dropped, so I already had respect for him. I just like to see artists/entertainers let us in on more than the entertainment part of their life. That's why, in my opinion, ppl shouldn't always be so star struck...they're human just like us...and that portion of the interview just made it evident.
 4 years ago '07        #86
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21543 21543
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2013, 03:03 PM         #87
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:
8 albums ? He wont make it that far. He didnt even go gold on his first. And this dude is pushing 40
B.O.A.T.S. been gold, dogg....it almost at 700,000 copies (600K+ now)
 4 years ago '07        #88
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5883 5883
 RYLNYC said:
Y'all missin' out if you don't watch this entire interview. Your loss

Been saying this for years: 2 Chainz is one of the most intelligent rappers of all time. I admire the dude more with every new interview I see him in.

He knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to this ignorant/trap music sh-t.
 4 years ago '04        #89
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
i was a good interview to me...
 07-27-2013, 06:55 AM         #90
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love that Ebro can slob 2 Chainz and tell him how great he is, then treat Riff Raff like garbage when they make the exact same style of music
 4 years ago '06        #91
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 J-Dogg said:
Love that Ebro can slob 2 Chainz and tell him how great he is, then treat Riff Raff like garbage when they make the exact same style of music
 07-27-2013, 09:58 AM         #92
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Explain to me how what 2 Chainz does is different from Riff Raff. I definitely think 2 Chainz is more talented than Riff Raff and has some deeper music in his catalog, but this is more about Ebro's inconsistency. Riff Raff barely has any notoriety, the average fan doesn't know who he is, but 2 Chainz, a major label artist who made an album about crack, strippers and money, and threw on a couple of "deep" tracks for the heads, gets treated like Nas.
 4 years ago '06        #93
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 J-Dogg said:
Explain to me how what 2 Chainz does is different from Riff Raff. I definitely think 2 Chainz is more talented than Riff Raff and has some deeper music in his catalog, but this is more about Ebro's inconsistency. Riff Raff barely has any notoriety, the average fan doesn't know who he is, but 2 Chainz, a major label artist who made an album about crack, strippers and money, and threw on a couple of "deep" tracks for the heads, gets treated like Nas.
Ebros beef with Raff is that he pretty much feels like dude is modern day blackface, making a mockery of a culture for profit (which he is). The dude is the rap version of Larry The Cable Guy, just a character putting on a show.

2 Chainz no matter what college he went to or how good his grades were is actually from the hood and sold dope before so alot of the sh*t he talks about is real (he mentioned in the interview about him having a 745 in 2005). Not to mention when he wants to can actually steal the show when featured on a well known rappers song (Jeezy,Kanye,Fab etc..) and put together some dope sh*t on his own. Raff is horrible all the way around as a person and a rapper.
 07-27-2013, 11:18 AM         #94
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not against 2 Chainz, I think he is a bright guy, who has good music. I'm just saying that it seems suspect to me to attack Riff Raff, then sit up there and tell 2 Chainz how fresh his leather shorts are. Ebro comes off as a pole jocker who will co-sign anyone who's famous, and clown on people he thinks he can get over on. Bully tactics.
 4 years ago '12        #95
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Tikyle2 said:
People do know he's a 4.0 graduate of an HBCU. He just plays the **** role persona (SMH he gets no pass from me for that) but he's a highly intelligent and formally educated man.

yep...just like Plies
 4 years ago '10        #96
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 TrillTalk404 said:
Far as Luda lettin the world know that he still gets paid of 2 Chainz I feel like its very justified. And I know it fu*ked wit the boy Chainz cuz u can tell in these latest interviews. But anyways I wonder how Luda felt when 2 Chainz took a shot at Luda on that DJ Drama track "My Moment" talkin bout he made in a year what he made his whole time on DTP. In my opinion 2 Chainz, or should I say Tity Boi was better before the name change...his sh*t was straight street and he represented $outh$ide Atl well. Anyways for whatever reason folks really was fu*kin wit his music heavy, BUT Luda put him and Dolla Boy on dam near every cd he had (and most of em platinum or more!) so I feel what more could Luda have done?? Im show Luda was throwin Tity, Dolla, Shawnna, I-20, and Lil Fate bread jus off the muscle even tho they never turned a profit for him. But Luda never dropped them. So fast forward to now...2 Chainz started dumbin his music down n turnin up the swag and people started fu*kin wit homes and he was doin all these features and good looks...what does he do? Talk like Luda never did sh*t for him by sayin that line on the DJ Drama single...So I aint mad at Luda for puttin that out there. Jus my 2 cents
This sums it up, Luda said Def Jam was playing musical chairs with the DTP artist on several different radio interviews anyway.

By Def Jam making roster changes with his artist, and it was hard for Luda to promote 2 chainz using the name "Titi Boi" the n*gga Chainz changed his name, got hot off his song riding around and gettin it.

But yet Luda still owned the n*gga publishing.

Last edited by Barge; 07-27-2013 at 11:48 PM..
 07-27-2013, 11:59 PM         #97
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillTalk404 said:
Far as Luda lettin the world know that he still gets paid of 2 Chainz I feel like its very justified. And I know it fu*ked wit the boy Chainz cuz u can tell in these latest interviews. But anyways I wonder how Luda felt when 2 Chainz took a shot at Luda on that DJ Drama track "My Moment" talkin bout he made in a year what he made his whole time on DTP. In my opinion 2 Chainz, or should I say Tity Boi was better before the name change...his sh*t was straight street and he represented $outh$ide Atl well. Anyways for whatever reason folks really was fu*kin wit his music heavy, BUT Luda put him and Dolla Boy on dam near every cd he had (and most of em platinum or more!) so I feel what more could Luda have done?? Im show Luda was throwin Tity, Dolla, Shawnna, I-20, and Lil Fate bread jus off the muscle even tho they never turned a profit for him. But Luda never dropped them. So fast forward to now...2 Chainz started dumbin his music down n turnin up the swag and people started fu*kin wit homes and he was doin all these features and good looks...what does he do? Talk like Luda never did sh*t for him by sayin that line on the DJ Drama single...So I aint mad at Luda for puttin that out there. Jus my 2 cents
 07-28-2013, 04:04 PM         #98
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ludacris seemed to have given his artists a real chance to succeed. Chingy went multi platinum, Bobby Valentino is 5 albums deep, wonder if he still owes Ludacris. Shawnna had hit songs, and could have been on a collab LP with Luda, but she thought running with T-Pain was a better look, didn't work out for her. Playaz Circle put out two albums, getting a second chance even after the first one bricked, and it could be argued it would have done way worse without Wayne's hook on Duffle Bag Boy. Hard to find a CEO outside of 50 who did better for more of their artists.
 4 years ago '04        #99
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Luda is irrelevant now, but 2 Chainz "success" making it possible for him to continue to eat
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now