online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dame Dash GOES OFF !! I Talks Truth Behind Jay Z Record I Selling Roc-A-Fella To Mase & Ca

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '10        #26
RedLight 
Props total: 17396 17 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
 xbossxplayax said
Im sure he too knows it aint a good look to just keep jigga name on his mouf

Like, its getting to the point where EVERY content featuring him is him talm bout jigga

He doesnt find that to be strange?
Dame is scorn bruh and that sh1t is sad...

No amount of therapy can help someone like that... people like this see sh1t their way and their way only... 100 people could point out that stain on the wall is black and Dame would say "na it's red" and he'll die to the grave with that belief even if it's wrong and proven wrong.

I know people just like this and in the beginning it was draining until one day I came to the realization that they won't change and just made peace with it and let them go.

Jay did the right thing and had the awareness to foresee Dame's character flaw. Had Jay stayed I don't think he would've been as big as he is today.

Had Dame let it go he would've been bigger.

sh1t is sad cause Dame is a creative mind.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #27
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 150902 150 K  Slaps total: 23717 23 K
 No Religion said
Kanye? Cut it out
Then why Jay is on his mind

2 months ago '04        #28
D. Norman 
Props total: 7884 7 K  Slaps total: 3814 3 K
At this point and time I could care less about what dame gotta still talk about when it comes to roc a fella and Jay z. It's his only grasping straws in the industry he had left. Jay don't even rap no more and found other ventures

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9018
logo Angel Reese and her friends bouncing a*s
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-1815
Judge Joe Brown says Kamala was a pass around at Howard
328 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9712
Video inside Puerto Rico Rapper Anuel has a hair malfunction during concert
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1810
Video inside Old TV Host Montell Williams first introduced one of his GFs Kamala Har..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish