online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Realizing your mother used you as a tools for her means to an end

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc & Hot Takes

2 months ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 63407 63 K  Slaps total: 8551 8 K
My momma loved me all the way till she passed.

I know this cuz the last time I saw her she was chained to the Hospice bed reaching out to leave with me
emoji
+7   

2 months ago '16        #52
castroThirteen 
Props total: 26674 26 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
Yeah it's fu#ked up realizing your parent (s) ain't sh1t.

Be feeling like you Lowkey mightve been better off had you never met/knew the mf.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
+5   

2 months ago '21        #53
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73440 73 K  Slaps total: 20364 20 K
It's pretty obvious that many of you grew up with terrible people as mothers.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #54
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 84556 84 K  Slaps total: 14665 14 K
A lot of you n1ggas don't realize how far a real conversation goes with people...but why talk to them when you can talk to BX I reckon
+2   

2 months ago '04        #55
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 280535 280 K  Slaps total: 32036 32 K
Congrats on your first step of acknowledging and awakening from the trauma. Now It's time to forgive yourself and also to forgive her to heal and move forward brother. No one deserves to be abused and manipulated, proud of you. God loves you
emoji
+7   

2 months ago '04        #56
RETURNOFTHEKING 
Props total: 23952 23 K  Slaps total: 4888 4 K
Damn bro. Smoke a bowl and rub one off

2 months ago '11        #57
April Babii 
Props total: 5486 5 K  Slaps total: 209 209
That’s heavy. Wish you much healing bro. Sounds a lot like my eldest’s mother.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #58
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 4928 4 K  Slaps total: 1003 1 K
 180grindtime said
Respectfully good brother I disagree. There are some mothers out here who drown their children and some fathers who shoot their own. Meaning, as you already know, it's some extremely foul parents in this world. Most parents may not express their hatred for their own children to the extreme examples that I just gave, but, in their hearts, they are just as sick. So, imo I think it's okay for someone to call out their parent for being next level foul it that's their circumstance. It's good because they are helping someone else see the light and the person who is sharing their experience is also realizing they may have inherited/learned their parents bad habits and are attempting to avoid repeating history.
Facts

Parents been sacrificing their kids to idols or what have you since the dawn of time…

Even till this day some parents sell their kids into s3x trafficking etc

On average the kids are more likely to have more love for the parents then vice versa

You can’t change the past but you can try to create a better future for the children

Last edited by Unfadeable07; 05-19-2024 at 06:53 AM..
+6   

2 months ago '04        #59
slapaho 
Props total: 21454 21 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
 Hellmatic said
I thought Most of the older generation had kids so they can rewrite their wrongs and put the kid through work so they can retire em or help em when they get old. A lot of the Mexican households are built off a plantation mentality here, they could barely make ends meet but have 5 kids hoping they hit the lotto with at least one...
Im starting to wonder if they realized the failures they made and have been trying to hit the self destruct button ever since.

The messed up part is my generation knows it but would rather ignore it to either make the same mistakes or hide from the reality of being un equipped emotionally mentally spiritually by the ones who should guide you.

Idgaf who it is bad is bad you don’t get any “go to heaven” points for being around ppl bad for your soul and mind. Be happy you have the strength to see it make effort to fix it and if doesn’t work. Walk away

Last edited by slapaho; 05-19-2024 at 07:05 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #60
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 140582 140 K  Slaps total: 9013 9 K

The only one who truly understood my point
+1   

2 months ago '13        #61
theon3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7078 7 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Sorry b no points for you.
No matter what never talk about ma dukes in a bad light
This moist a$s sissy, white knight, no backbone havin, simp a$s n1gga sentiment is up there for the number one thing holding n1ggas back.
+5   

2 months ago '13        #62
 Tobinmont said
Sad to say. But she did the best she could with what she had. I know that may sound insane. But just see it like that.
Parents are like busses. They are only supposed to get us here, son. The rest is up to us.
I’m glad you finally see what’s what. But don’t allow it to stop you from loving your moms. Just love her from a place that’s entirely healthy for you. Choose your peace and happiness.
And even if you don’t want to admit it now, totally condemning her won’t make you happy.

You did the best you could with what you knew. Now that you know, you do better. I hope you heal famo. Aid your siblings to do that same.

Focus on your higher vibration only. Don’t reach for sh1t else. Those that are in harmony with that will be drawn to you. Even if they aren’t fully on that path. They won’t reject whatever you tell them to place them there. They will be in a place to receive. Those that aren’t. There’s nothing you can do. You will always miss each other. But see them through loving eyes anyway.

I too am still learning this sh1t I typed uptop. But word to my dead, I believe in it.

Peace brethren.
Everybody doesnt try their best or even do what they know is in their best interest. Choosing to see something a way to make yourself feel better is crazy person business. Tricking yourself to believe lies is unhealthy af
That sh1t is a cope. You dont even know the woman to know if she tried her best or even did the minimum.

Thats before acknowledging that if your best was sh1t, youre still sh1t, and that's really all that matters in the end.
You were an evil terrible person but its ok cuz you tried your best. You ran over my 2 year old but its ok, cuz you tried your best.
emoji

fu#k you and your best

Last edited by theon3; 05-19-2024 at 07:11 AM..

2 months ago '04        #63
NAKHI ALLAH 
 theon3 said
This moist a$s sissy, white knight, no backbone havin, simp a$s n1gga sentiment is up there for the number one thing holding n1ggas back.
Huh?
Nah b.
I come from a era where you don't air out family business to people who aren't family

2 months ago '13        #64
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Huh?
Nah b.
I come from a era where you don't air out family business to people who aren't family
Stop it. Nobody knows this man. This is bigger than just 1 persons issues anyway.
You got your cape on for mothers not family business. Dont pivot and goal post move now.

The root or head of all issues points back to one person and whether at dinner or an anonymous forum people would have the same reaction. "Dont talk about her like that" So you're being disingenuous. I hate that sh1t. Nobody is above reproach

Last edited by theon3; 05-19-2024 at 07:23 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '16        #65
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 102430 102 K  Slaps total: 9160 9 K
 Chozen said
A lot of you n1ggas don't realize how far a real conversation goes with people...but why talk to them when you can talk to BX I reckon
You honestly believe that OP has never attempted to talk to his mother about what she did?

Last edited by 00010111; 05-19-2024 at 07:30 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #66
NAKHI ALLAH 
 theon3 said
Stop it. Nobody knows this man. This is bigger than just 1 persons issues anyway.
You got your cape on for mothers not family business. Dont pivot and goal post move now.
Da fuq are you even talking about.
By your logic that just justified my point we don't know that man or the dynamics of the family hence that sh1te should be kept internal, y'all new types be real reckless with sh1te but I digress.

2 months ago '04        #67
NAKHI ALLAH 
 theon3 said

The root or head of all issues points back to one person and whether at dinner or an anonymous forum people would have the same reaction. "Dont talk about her like that" So you're being disingenuous. I hate that sh1t. Nobody is above reproach
Yo I don't care what color you are, family business ain't for the world to know. period but carry on

2 months ago '13        #68
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Da fuq are you even talking about.
By your logic that just justified my point we don't know that man or the dynamics of the family hence that sh1te should be kept internal, y'all new types be real reckless with sh1te but I digress.
Im saying no harm was done to the reputation of his family you not being able to read between the lines a$s bi#ch

2 months ago '13        #69
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Yo I don't care what color you are, family business ain't for the world to know. period but carry on
I know youre a feminine ho. I know that. Nobody said sh1t bout my race of family tho. So thered be no reason for you to care. Just you trying to make more bad points

2 months ago '20        #70
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 84556 84 K  Slaps total: 14665 14 K
 00010111 said
You honestly believe that OP has never attempted to talk his mother about what she did?
I do.

2 months ago '12        #71
acefresh 
Props total: 59605 59 K  Slaps total: 5791 5 K
I understand this pain. I think once you create distance, go through the motions, heal, get over the anger, and get to a place of happiness, you’ll be in a position to begin looking at who she is and why she’s like that objectively. That’ll lead to empathy and then ultimately hopefully forgiveness. Then in that spirit, with your ability to defend and deflect the manipulation with a full understanding that it’ll def be attempted, you might get to a point where you can continue some minimal contact with her.

Til then, focus on you broski. No contact is the only way.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #72
gangasanta 
Props total: 18805 18 K  Slaps total: 2303 2 K
lol. Bruh. I’m sorry it’s your mum who has to show you the true nature of women. This usually preserved for your first relationship with a horrible woman
+5   

2 months ago '04        #73
goldenchild7317 
Props total: 7645 7 K  Slaps total: 898 898
Yeah took a lot of time to realize women in my life have been just as bad to me as my father. You grow up hearing your father ain't sh1t until you hear his side of the story bro. For my it was eye opening and realized that both my parents ain't sh1t....

I do thank them for making me super independent but that comes with its own challenges.

I bought my mom and sister a bunch of sh1t for Mother's day and they still were complaining. I just got up and left... Exactly what my dad said they ungrateful...

Sometimes you just need to walk away from the situation and let miserable people be miserable.

I will always love my parents but I am not with the disrespect anymore. They ain't paying my bills....

I remember treating me dad for father's day he was mad appreciative...

My only problem with him is he let's his new wife run the show....

It is what it is....I never been married so letting a bi#ch control me is foreign to me....
+7   

2 months ago '18        #74
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4932 4 K  Slaps total: 1423 1 K
 AmillionMo said
Why put this sh1t on BX? Smh...so you're judging your mother for who she is but not thinking about WHY she is who she is. WHO made her like this? She needs help and therapy, just like you and the people who this was done to

I feel for op but dudes who put their life online are gay IMHO
Now he's finna get that good old BX correspondence that he probably ain't ready for
emoji

2 months ago '04        #75
NAKHI ALLAH 
 theon3 said
Im saying no harm was done to the reputation of his family you not being able to read between the lines a$s bi#ch
There is no reading between lines tony tough guy. I'm not your bi#ch try some of your own family for that.

theon3 said
I know youre a feminine ho. I know that. Nobody said sh1t bout my race of family tho. So thered be no reason for you to care. Just you trying to make more bad points
Bruh you made reference to black mothers...I just can't with you types carry on

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9112
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+8211
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
822 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+387
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish