online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake & J Cole Diss)

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '21        #301
ImblackuNOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8991 8 K  Slaps total: 2556 2 K
 Mario Chalmers said
As a song itís cool. As a diss track this sh1t is trash.
Bro...wtf you dudes or females lol be expecting? Like a super kahmehhameha dragon ball z move diss track or some sh1t? It's so weird cause all drake do is sneak diss and the moment he finally got balls to be direct causenhe had no choice (well his writers anyway) yall try to move the post yet again. Prolly got buddy print pic in ya phone. Drake ain't even top 5 worthy lol amd anyone who says so is being politically correct but Ross telling it like it is.
+4   

3 months ago '12        #302
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56476 56 K  Slaps total: 9049 9 K
 Curtisimo said
emoji
@ Drake liking it that n1gga is Hella petty
Here we go lmao
+2   

3 months ago '12        #303
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56476 56 K  Slaps total: 9049 9 K
 ImblackuNOT said
Bro...wtf you dudes or females lol be expecting? Like a super kahmehhameha dragon ball z move diss track or some sh1t? It's so weird cause all drake do is sneak diss and the moment he finally got balls to be direct causenhe had no choice (well his writers anyway) yall try to move the post yet again. Prolly got buddy print pic in ya phone. Drake ain't even top 5 worthy lol amd anyone who says so is being politically correct but Ross telling it like it is.
Ross track trash. Donít @ me

3 months ago '16        #304
Jax 
Props total: 5569 5 K  Slaps total: 683 683
Thank Future and Metro for bringing life back to hip hop. sh1t got stale with all these fu#ks being buddy buddy.
+7   

3 months ago '05        #305
That Dude 
Props total: 36500 36 K  Slaps total: 8584 8 K
 Okka said
"Like That" wasn't a full diss song. I'm not sure why you're comparing it to "The Story Of Adidon" though? Pusha T had people laughing at Drake and all he basically did was cry to Lebron James how Pusha went too far.
Take out you are hiding a child and the bars were mid. Shock value But go off bruh

3 months ago '09        #306
iamsoulja  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17094 17 K  Slaps total: 2598 2 K
Y'all so cap, this n1gga ain't say sh1t that was cold, anything just to hate on Drake
emoji
the beat was crazy tho
+6   

3 months ago '05        #307
That Dude 
 abstrak_kapital said
When is the world gonna realize we Geminis just don't give aF. Props to Ye
Geminiís petty but Scorpioís right there with em I fear
+2   

3 months ago '05        #308
That Dude 
 iamsoulja said
Y'all so cap, this n1gga ain't say sh1t that was cold, anything just to hate on Drake
emoji
the beat was crazy tho
They are liars their opinions are a$s cause its strictly bias aint even about the music anymore. Someone can say ďI fart on drakeĒ and they will think its Picasso on beats

3 months ago '15        #309
RoxAce 
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 63 63
 Mario Chalmers said
As a song itís cool. As a diss track this sh1t is trash.
Thank you I thought I was bugging fr, like so far this not even as good of a diss as either of the drake tracks or k.dot verse
emoji

3 months ago '16        #310
Cedwards198451 
Props total: 14021 14 K  Slaps total: 5698 5 K
 The corrector said
I don't know how it is in your region but I still hear that stupid Ye and Ty dollar song on the radio every day with that group chant sh1t in it on my way to work
I liked Vultures a lot, but since this sh1t all started, its hasn't been talking as much it seems like it was before Like That came out

3 months ago '21        #311
Alright I just listened to yay version. Bruh....THIS IS THE TYPE OF ELECTRICITY a hip hop track should bring! Only real ones know. Drake sh1t don't do that when I listen to him. Even yay intro was disrespectful lol...Drake....it's over dog. You pretended long enough. We sick of it.

3 months ago '14        #312
Sphynx 
Props total: 147359 147 K  Slaps total: 34018 34 K
 Rico23 said
You been overly critical on Kendrick I been peepin which is wild coming from u...but basically your stance is you feel like Kendrick should go off script with his plan and freetyle a new game plan, aka a dropped response like yesterday, like a HOF coach would do as an adjustment? Yes or no?
I feel like I been one of the more objective voices since I entered the chat. I like all these artists so I have no dog. I like seeing Ye diss Drake (because Ye is his father). I like seeing Drake stand up for himself against Kendrick and the Avengers because 7 on 1 is crazy to take down one guy.

But I'm nervous for Kendrick honestly. You can't be playing by 2001 rules in 2024. As a coach you make adjustments to revolutions in how the game is played (see the NBA). This aint the days where people gon hear Ether, then wait for Takeover later that year, then Blueprint 2 next year, then Last Real n1gga Alive in 2002

I will say that I like the way Drake moves in these situations. This is Meek all over again. Keep applying pressure until these n1ggas start to feel its do or die and see if they choke. Meek did. Pusha didn't. I wanna see where Kendrick lands. If he is the king for real. Kings do king things. But once the news cycle is over, and social media moves on they gonna say Kendrick lost. So I get you gotta switch up the plan, but sometimes as a coach you gotta be aware of the clock too.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #313
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 108808 108 K  Slaps total: 16134 16 K
 iamsoulja said
emoji
the beat was crazy tho
Him being owned by Lucian is a fu#king bar that you Aubrey d1ck riders wonít accept
+3   

3 months ago '18        #314
HoopLife88 
Props total: 77998 77 K  Slaps total: 10927 10 K
Well I just be dam
emoji

3 months ago '05        #315
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 94929 94 K  Slaps total: 16467 16 K
 GLOIN said
Him being owned by Lucian is a fu#king bar that you Aubrey d1ck riders wonít accept
You Think These Remedial Weirdos Understand That Bar
emoji

sh1t Gonna Go Over There Heads
emoji

3 months ago '17        #316
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 81122 81 K  Slaps total: 28347 28 K
 ImblackuNOT said
I expect a good diss track.

You dudes be so weird and deranged you think every opinion is a reactionary opinion to the counterpoint
emoji

I was just in the Drake thread saying how corny his latest track was. Itís actually possible for both tracks to not be good diss tracks. Itís a crazy concept.

3 months ago '21        #317
 landlord151515 said
I like the beat.. But this is pu$$y n1gga Energy.. I wish he would have come out with this sh1t by himself and not with 10 other n1ggas and beta male Metro..
emoji
So it's pu$$y n1gga energy when he coming at an ACTUAL pu$$y n1gga? Lol...gotcha....you basically big mad so you using the intro insult as a boxden excuse

emoji

3 months ago '16        #318
Cedwards198451 
Props total: 14021 14 K  Slaps total: 5698 5 K
Man its crazy, J Cole was one of the current best rappers out too being a laughing stock pu$$y who is scared of beef
emoji

Career fu#king suicide
emoji

Even Ye giving him bars
emoji

Last edited by Cedwards198451; 04-20-2024 at 03:59 PM..
+5   

3 months ago '05        #319
That Dude 
 GLOIN said
How many record contracts have you seen? Do you know what the splits are? Do you know if he signed his life away or if its partnership deal like Birdman had back in the day?
+2   

3 months ago '21        #320
 Heisenberg said
Ross track trash. Donít @ me
Not talking bout Ross track I'm talking bout the ig posts Ross made. Drake done either way. Kat Williams was right

3 months ago '21        #321
 Mario Chalmers said
I expect a good diss track.

You dudes be so weird and deranged you think every opinion is a reactionary opinion to the counterpoint
emoji

I was just in the Drake thread saying how corny his latest track was. Itís actually possible for both tracks to not be good diss tracks. Itís a crazy concept.
Blah blah blah.

3 months ago '06        #322
Curtisimo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11541 11 K  Slaps total: 2460 2 K
Man everybody know Kanye signed a contract with universal into perpetuity

He kept extended his contract with new terms put in

Maybe he got out of it but that bar doesn't hit hard coming from Kanye he couldn't retire from music if he wanted to

Bur again it may be different now cuz I think he "independent"

3 months ago '15        #323
RoxAce 
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 63 63
 ImblackuNOT said
So it's pu$$y n1gga energy when he coming at an ACTUAL pu$$y n1gga? Lol...gotcha....you basically big mad so you using the intro insult as a boxden excuse

emoji
Cmon my n1gga, if itís mad n1ggas against one whoís really the pu$$y n1gga(s)? Like I donít even fw drake like that but he got smoke for all these n1ggas seem like

3 months ago '16        #324
kamal1978 
Props total: 16921 16 K  Slaps total: 8087 8 K
 ym7171yea said
I'm saying if he uses writers they'll give him mid if Ye actually goes off the dome it'll be pure jokes bullying ignorance and aggression

emoji

Ohh my bad, I get you now

Ye sense of humor is underrated
+1   

3 months ago '17        #325
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 81122 81 K  Slaps total: 28347 28 K
 ImblackuNOT said
Blah blah blah.
You dudes lack the most basic principles of emotional intelligence.

Why quote me if you didnít want an answer?

Did you want me to say how much I love the 6 god and how he could do no wrong just so you could respond back and tell me you hate him more than I love him?

You an actually real life goofy
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I asked ChatGPT Kamala or Trump...
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Boogie gets caught off guard by a fan
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
what is happening to gaming
26 comments
23 hours ago