New York Jets @ Chicago Bears Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Jets 14 36.84%
Bears 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #641
AC_89 236 heat pts236
space
space
$42,635 | Props total: 18990 18990
 Pistol Peter said:
i wouldn't be too mad about the loss yall just got beat by a better team at home
imo the teams are even but u guys been playing better we've been playing bad lately which is y im concerned
 7 years ago '07        #642
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 smokeweed101. said:
Cassel is going to light up the Jets, its not official yet but as close as can be.
i thought the jets weren't gonna make the playoffs

7 years ago '04        #643
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
I'll face the fire, we lost. f**k the int, Sanchez looked better than he has all year. The defense let us down today TREMENDOUSLY! Rex better get that s**t together! I don't know about the rest of you Jets fans, but I didn't even crack a smile when JAX lost.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 12-26-2010 at 03:10 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #644
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 BackBlock_OG said:
I'll face the fire, we lost. f**k the int, Sanchez looked better than he has all year. The defense let us down today TREMENDOUSLY! Rex better get that s**t together!

[pic - click to view]

good man
 7 years ago '04        #645
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,254 | Props total: 7646 7646
Bears Win!!! Bears Win b**ches!!! Everyone who doubted us put some home hot sauce on it and eat this L!!! Hahahaha!!! GO BEARS!!!

Keep it movin!!!
 7 years ago '04        #646
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
I'll face the fire, we lost. f**k the int, Sanchez looked better than he has all year. The defense let us down today TREMENDOUSLY! Rex better get that s**t together! I don't know about the rest of you Jets fans, but I didn't even crack a smile when JAX lost.
Glad you take it like a man and don't disappear!
 7 years ago '07        #647
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Gattsau said:
Looking at the matchups I'm not worried. They don't have the weapons to expose our passing d. Won't run on us. All we gotta do is limit our mistakes and we should win. Our oline stepped up huge last week and dominated the settlers front even when they blitzed so I don't see the front four of the bears dominating our line.
 7 years ago '07        #648
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 e G o Maniac said:
OMFG Jets f**king suck
 7 years ago '04        #649
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
See you next week, Chicago.
 7 years ago '09        #650
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 BackBlock_OG said:
:applause:

e G o Maniac said:
:dancingcool: Gonna be a good one.
 7 years ago '05        #651
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
patriots destroyed you both...ahhhh
 7 years ago '05        #652
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,645 | Props total: 1599 1599
Bears have nothing to play for right? I think Cutler starts, but doesn't finish the game. Might be out by the end of the first.
 7 years ago '09        #653
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 klew said:
Bears have nothing to play for right? I think Cutler starts, but doesn't finish the game. Might be out by the end of the first.
If the eagles win yes a first round bye is on the line, if they lose then no the game has no meaning.
 7 years ago '04        #654
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 majestic75 said:
Game could've gone either way. There's really nothing to be ashamed of.
Nah homie, there's plenty to be ashamed of. Sanchez played one of the best games of his career vs. one of the best defenses in football and we f**kin lost. That's not supposed to happen to a Rex Ryan defense. I think Chicago scored 21 pts on like 4 plays! WTF is that? This loss has me madder than all the rest for the fact that I felt like we were dominating them on both sides of the ball, and when Sanchez plays a game like that, there's no way we're supposed to lose.

and I lost a 12 win bet, plus a game bet. :banghead: f**kin Rex laughing and joking at the podium don't help neither.

Lets go Saints, I need you to save Christmas tomorrow.
 7 years ago '04        #655
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i gotta be honest the jets haven't been as c*cky as people make them out be on here

i think the eagle fans are far more annoying than the jets could ever be

That's real talk. They just backin' their team like they supposed to.

Close game and could have gone either way. I didn't expect 72 points from 2 generally low scoring teams with great defenses either, but this was definitely an entertaining game for sure.

Congrats to the Jets on still making the playoffs. If ya'll handle your biz and we handle ours we may meet again this year...
 7 years ago '04        #656
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Just finished having a few beers with my next door neighbor who is a hardcore Packers fan. It's his birthday so... Anyways, dude wants to come to the bar where me and about 5 other Bears fans watch the games at and put a bet on the game.

He says the bet is losing team has to wear a Packers or Bears jersey (Bears since we got this) at the bar, stand on a chair in the opposing team jersey and sing the opposing teams f!ght song while we tape it, then email it to your friends and post it on youtube for extra shame. Not so sure I want that bet since I don't know if we'll be playing our starters. Crazy bet huh?
 7 years ago '07        #657
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 biscuit said:
Just finished having a few beers with my next door neighbor who is a hardcore Packers fan. It's his birthday so... Anyways, dude wants to come to the bar where me and about 5 other Bears fans watch the games at and put a bet on the game.

He says the bet is losing team has to wear a Packers or Bears jersey (Bears since we got this) at the bar, stand on a chair in the opposing team jersey and sing the opposing teams f!ght song while we tape it, then email it to your friends and post it on youtube for extra shame. Not so sure I want that bet since I don't know if we'll be playing our starters. Crazy bet huh?
don't you dare take that bet...9 times out of 10 we will let them packers sneak into the playoffs like the pussies that they are and rest our starters at the half

if you put that ugly green and yellow s**t on your back you should be ashamed of yourself
 7 years ago '04        #658
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
don't you dare take that bet...9 times out of 10 we will let them packers sneak into the playoffs like the pussies that they are and rest our starters at the half

if you put that ugly green and yellow s**t on your back you should be ashamed of yourself
His brother was there pounding em back with us too. His bro is a Lions fan and said the same thing. I told him I'd wait to know if we're gonna play our starters or just put in back ups.

The main thing I'm not sure of is this: I know we have won the NFC North Title. I know we can have the 2nd seed which means first game off and a home game for the first playoff game but how exactly does Philly factor in and will Lovie go hard for this last game?
 12-26-2010, 09:50 PM         #659
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
came to post alot of these:

Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago