Queen From South Central LA

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '11        #1
5614 page views
71 comments

squirtofkahlua 1218 heat pts1218
space
space
$10,299 | Props total: 81441 81441
Queen From South Central LA

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4I4cPB--_/
visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BrdQgHBBnZY/
visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/Btw8lVSFORk/
visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BtFVOdSBTUA/
+52   

71 comments for "Queen From South Central LA"

3 months ago '18        #2
Youngshinebox 128 heat pts128
space
space
$4,620 | Props total: 19918 19918
She bang Blood then I bang, blood

SUUUU WHOOOO!!!
+11   

3 months ago '11        #3
squirtofkahlua 1218 heat pts1218 OP
space
space
$10,299 | Props total: 81441 81441
 Youngshinebox said
She bang Blood then I bang, blood

SUUUU WHOOOO!!!
+7   

3 months ago '17        #4
Confidential 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$1,399 | Props total: 15279 15279
Undercover THOTs posing as housewives...

[instagram - click to view]

...gotta wife it for the night tho....

Last edited by Confidential; 02-11-2019 at 08:17 PM..
+5   

3 months ago '17        #5
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 48341 48341
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
+46   

3 months ago '17        #6
DeadendBoy 
space
space
space
$700 | Props total: 1246 1246
That a*s real. I can tell by the dimples
+7   

3 months ago '12        #7
iBoxden 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 1461 1461
 DeadendBoy said
That a*s real. I can tell by the dimples
Didnt mean to slap. You are 100% right. All facts.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #8
donb336 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 320 320
you say no to ratchet pu**y juicy J cant
+2   

3 months ago '15        #9
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,791 | Props total: 31166 31166
 Rule 336 said
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
You paying for these hoes plehboi? If you gon pay keep it below 200 at least
+10   

3 months ago '17        #10
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Hellmatic said
I don't pay for pu**y fam. I offered to fly her out and she started naming prices and sh*t like I was a trick or some sh*t. I told her I wasn't on that type of time but she seemed cool with that and said she'd be down to fly out when she had time.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #11
AfroBucks88 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 11195 11195

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I don't pay for pu**y fam. I offered to fly her out and she started naming prices and sh*t like I was a trick or some sh*t. I told her I wasn't on that type of time but she seemed cool with that and said she'd be down to fly out when she had time.
If you pay for her flight aren't you paying anyways?
+6   

3 months ago '17        #13
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Hellmatic said
No, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.

3 months ago '15        #14
HB67 
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 619 619
On nayborh67d crip i know this bi*ch. She stay on 65th and Vermont in the set and i be knoccin down her sister. The a*s is real and she legit s*xy in person with the green eyes. She got a baby though. She done had that a*s since i knew her.
+12   

3 months ago '15        #15
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
No, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.
Idk the way I see it. You're paying for her time by paying for the flight for her to come to you. But do you I ain't judging, that's 500 bucks you could save tho
+4   

3 months ago '17        #16
Tom Herman 370 heat pts370
space
space
$13,138 | Props total: 47105 47105
 rule 336 said
no, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.
LMAO at this bullsh*t
+11   

3 months ago '17        #17
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Hellmatic said
Idk the way I see it. You're paying for her time by paying for the flight for her to come to you. But do you I ain't judging, that's 500 bucks you could save tho
The flight would've been $187 with points. She wanted $500 for s*x. Again what you're doing is semantics but I'm not paying bi*ches to fu*k bruh. Let me simplify it for you. Yes in both scenarios money is coming out of your pocket but in only one scenario is money coming out of your pocket and going into hers. That's tricking.
+5   

3 months ago '16        #18
BitterDiesel 
space
space
$854 | Props total: 2071 2071
 Rule 336 said
But did you fly her out though??? As a John or it's either you do or don't these Berry Ann's ain't tryna just conversate unless money is being deposited remember when tricking you get it while you can cause next week new tricks have to pay a new fee and while you wait another is getting it now.

Flying a bi*ch out and greasing no cost is FWB curry buddy or lovey dovey sh*t. These women aint thotn and running the pu**y mileage just for attention. They hustling for the bag and super bowl and all star they hustling to the bag..

Anytime you tell a shone you flying her out she thinking bag not oooh he talk good I'ma fu*kem.

Got to be mo careful.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-11-2019 at 10:51 PM..
+9   

3 months ago '17        #19
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
But did you fly her out though??? As a John or it's either you do or don't these Berry Ann's ain't tryna just conversate unless money is being deposited remember when tricking you get it while you can cause next week new tricks have to pay a new fee and while you wait another is getting it now.

Got to be mo careful.
No I never got a chance to. I told her straight down I don't do the whole paying for pu**y thing and she told me she'd still be down for me to fly her out when she was free. But looking back she may have just been giving me the run around because I told her I wasn't paying

3 months ago '16        #20
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
The flight would've been $187 with points. She wanted $500 for s*x. Again what you're doing is semantics but I'm not paying bi*ches to fu*k bruh. Let me simplify it for you. Yes in both scenarios money is coming out of your pocket but in only one scenario is money coming out of your pocket and going into hers. That's tricking.
Anytime you flying a woman like that any of models with a real or even no model agency a bag I s involved. Dude down the block is spending gas money bus money just to smang it rite there and drop 80-200 just to meet beat n skeet.
Even now on dating sites they tricking. Social media new Backpage big dawg.
This ain't no black planet mega bus meet up. pu**y is valued and the stock on pu**y has gotten many people k*lled broke and locked up.

Tighten up outchea
+11   

3 months ago '16        #21
BitterDiesel 
space
space
The
 Rule 336 said
No I never got a chance to. I told her straight down I don't do the whole paying for pu**y thing and she told me she'd still be down for me to fly her out when she was free. But looking back she may have just been giving me the run around because I told her I wasn't paying
Nah wasn't no run around she would've used that flight ticket then dipped on you and tricked up n down ya city best believe it G.
+12   

3 months ago '15        #22
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,611 | Props total: 42090 42090
She know what she is and what time it is
pu**y swole and tender with a chin full of kids.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 13786 13786
n*gga tried to fly the bi*ch out... I'm dying.... This bi*ch at that... Then said it ain't tricking!!! He using points... I'm dead... Do you bruh, don't tell n*ggas if you don't want them to clown you for tricking on hood rats though...
+14   

3 months ago '14        #24
Truwop 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 9368 9368
 BitterDiesel said
The

Nah wasn't no run around she would've used that flight ticket then dipped on you and tricked up n down ya city best believe it G.
You a real n*gga bruh

3 months ago '18        #25
Blaffy 146 heat pts146
space
space
$10,253 | Props total: 33917 33917

[video - click to view]

I'm this close to hitting it from the back hourly

[instagram - click to view]

+6   

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  26
May 20 - Sex for sale in Spain | DW Documentary
60 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+64online now  25
Image(s) inside WOW: Dr. DRE Get EXPOSED For CLOUT CHASING OFF NIPSEY HUSSLE! Ignored ..
194 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  24
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  22
Image(s) inside Its Time For That Upgrade!
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy