This girl asked for my number months ago at my job.....she a Atlanta hawks dancer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '15        #26
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 6163 6163
How would your wife feel about this thread op?
Sitting in the break room eating somebody else pbj while drooling over a potential past fling
+14   

5 days ago '17        #27
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 512 512
 Mystic said
Because I'm happily married king. I not gonna ruin what I got for another woman. When you get married you will understand what I'm doing. I don't even look back at the fine women that will pass me in a store...
You only being slapped for this line.

[pic - click to view]

The first part I can dig...
+8   

5 days ago '06        #28
KornerBoy 
space
space
$1,065 | Props total: 1580 1580
I'm married and I would have hit it. But you do you.
+5   

5 days ago '06        #29
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,839 | Props total: 2864 2864
Cool story bro
+1   

5 days ago '07        #30
PowerBar Ernie 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,604 | Props total: 3702 3702
 realpatek said
All cap
Yep
+2   

5 days ago '06        #31
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,175 | Props total: 1809 1809
 Mystic said
Because I'm happily married king. I not gonna ruin what I got for another woman. When you get married you will understand what I'm doing. I don't even look back at the fine women that will pass me in a store...
You present some hoe sayin u got her numba but dint bag but now its cuz u a good n*gga an u married

Last edited by A.M.BESSA; 02-11-2019 at 08:30 AM..
+17   

5 days ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$60,966 | Props total: 56321 56321
She like 35 b you'll be iight
+1   

5 days ago '15        #33
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 5486 5486
 "SS" said
I got friend zoned by a grizzlie girl one time. bi*ch worked at the Wells Fargo that my job used in the daytime. Used to go in everyday and she wouldn't let anyone else wait on me so i thought it was something. Anyway she tells me ine day that it's her last day at that location, so im like fu*k it let me get the number so we can keep in touch, called and texted back and forth a few times...but she wasn't tryin to come off that pu**y tho, so i just kinda gave up
My cousin is a grizzly girl, man it's one grizzly girl that's so fine, at least from where I be sitting...

Last edited by RIPrjacks23; 02-11-2019 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: To put "where" in place of "when"
+2   

5 days ago '06        #34
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 10458 10458
 Mystic said
I was hating on u until u said u was married...

Keep on king... build your empire

5 days ago '16        #35
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,411 | Props total: 9402 9402
disgusting trash wouldn’t even cop dome
+3   

5 days ago '05        #36
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 2322 2322
I knew she looked familiar. She used to be my lil sis dance instructor.
+2   

5 days ago '09        #37
AC SLATER 73 heat pts73
space
space
$53,119 | Props total: 21876 21876
This story isn't unbelievable but OP is known for telling tall tales (unless I'm thinking of somebody else)...
+4   

5 days ago '19        #38
FP1305 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 319 319
 Mystic said
This was at a pet store where I met her. Cute dog and sh*t but I could tell she was gonna be a headache some way or another
Sometimes I be like that where il avoid a potential hookup with a female cuz of w.e. reason..but sometimes you gotta just put that aside and get in their bruh lol

+1   

5 days ago '04        #39
d2powermf 4 heat pts
space
space
$561 | Props total: 46 46
 Gold Face said
This thread is disrespectful to your wife. Might as well fu*ked her
Props. You know what's up.

Last edited by d2powermf; 02-11-2019 at 08:53 AM..
+3   

5 days ago '04        #40
d2powermf 4 heat pts
space
space
$561 | Props total: 46 46
 Mystic said
Let's point out the bullsh*t

1. Fly women like the confidence of a man who approaches them. So, she asked you for your number...I'm calling bullsh*t.

2. 'Cute a*s dog and sh*t, but I could tell she was...' So you didn't hit cause she was crazy.

3. Then you go on to say, 'I'm married. I told her I'm married.' Which excuse is it? You didn't smash cause you knew she'd be a handful of crazy or cause your married. If you're married, why you copping digits? sh*t just makes you look unhappy, and I'm sorry for that.

4. You're married, so why the hell you posting this dumb sh*t in here anyway. You need an ego boost? Go to a strip club, I'm sure all the girls there want your digits, too. If you're posting a fine looking woman, do it. No need to tarnish a post with a bunch of bullsh*t.

So, if you are married I feel bad for your wife, as you're clearly still thirsting over a missed opportunity. Go tend to that, before that's another L on your record.
+11   

5 days ago '15        #41
MisterHawkins 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,222 | Props total: 8420 8420
Slapped for being a f*g**t and not hitting her up
+1   

5 days ago '12        #42
BIGMARS 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 5078 5078
If u ain't beat, who cares n*gga. We cant do almost pu**y. Not here.
+7   

5 days ago '18        #43
FireBeats 86 heat pts86
space
space
$7,385 | Props total: 25120 25120
This dude crying over 1 girl lol. Man you a clown

5 days ago '04        #44
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,058 | Props total: 1576 1576
Had that same scenario when my job sent me to NY for a few days to work, except shorty danced for the Knicks. Pretty lil young thing so I kept in contact. All around the time FB was a few years into taking off. Swear I loved that girl for a long time lol...She was nice!!

What really got me tho, was the fact that I must have told her while we were talking that I would like something to drink and that apple juice was one of my favs. She literally left the store, came back with a juice and gave it to me. I spent all of like 10-15 mins talking to her in between her shopping with one of her friends and her giving me her number. Was definitely one you would cuff up and marry!

Last edited by AliHood; 02-11-2019 at 09:05 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '17        #45
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 512 512
OP saved himself though tbh his story does come off as lame- initially. But consider...

OP wrote he met ol' girl on the job. OP works at a petstore (probably a big box chain). OP a self proclaimed good king. OP likely wearing his ring on the job (one of the wife's friends pop in, see it ain't on, ring back and tattle-tale. Trouble).

Best believe Atlanta Hawkeye saw that ring. She don't care because they are desperados in the ATL. OP gave off the wholesome, good king vibe and that isht is like pure uncut to these hoes. She feeling herself but at the same time the years catching up. She gotta do something NOW. OP smash and she ain't going quietly into the night.

OP ain't follow through 'cause his own spidey sense told him everything I just did. He just putting it on BX to live vicariously through some other n*ggas. I get it...

[pic - click to view]

+3   

5 days ago '18        #46
Thanos 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 545 545
This site is hilarious.
+7   

5 days ago '15        #47
Mystic 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 8648 8648
 TheGreyOne said
OP saved himself though tbh his story does come off as lame- initially. But consider...

OP wrote he met ol' girl on the job. OP works at a petstore (probably a big box chain). OP a self proclaimed good king. OP likely wearing his ring on the job (one of the wife's friends pop in, see it ain't on, ring back and tattle-tale. Trouble).

Best believe Atlanta Hawkeye saw that ring. She don't care because they are desperados in the ATL. OP gave off the wholesome, good king vibe and that isht is like pure uncut to these hoes. She feeling herself but at the same time the years catching up. She gotta do something NOW. OP smash and she ain't going quietly into the night.

OP ain't follow through 'cause his own spidey sense told him everything I just did. He just putting it on BX to live vicariously through some other n*ggas. I get it...

[pic - click to view]

I ain't hit cause I'm not a scumbag to my wife
+1   

5 days ago '15        #48
Mystic 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 8648 8648
 MisterHawkins said
Slapped for being a f*g**t and not hitting her up
I got wife, why would I be texting back and sh*t?

5 days ago '17        #49
2007 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,857 | Props total: 2903 2903
You can't fu*k them all boss. Its all good

5 days ago '05        #50
blah blah blah 90 heat pts90
space
space
$29,100 | Props total: 39745 39745
Post your wife’s pic
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  36
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
378 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  26
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Video inside T.I admits Floyd Smashed his wife
186 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy