Afro-Latina Wendy 🍫🍑

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Instant Nut Bust
top in thotties
most viewed right now
+18  140
43 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #51
pakman85 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 1055 1055
 TheyGotKanye said
LMFAO... You found out you not black now you being extra white. Y chromosome and Numbers 1:18.

Literally, everyone determines lineage through the father except the people who say they are jews but are not... Revelations 3:9.

Egyptians, Arabs, everyone. but now you black... and want me to be mad. LMFAO

She el Negro/Bantu/Israelite. You not.

lol that doesn’t matter clown. You’re brainwashed

I feel bad for u. I have some friends who went that route too

They disowned their family and now scream racist sh*t in the middle of Harlem!

They told me to join them....they said I’m “Ephriam”!

I told them get that bullsh*t the fu*k outta my face!!!

You dudes are horrible! Lol I rather live happy and not angry at the “white man”

I rather raise my kids happy and peaceful! Make money!

There is no god. How about that?

There’s love tho and peace. That’s what I believe in

But hey....fu*k your life. Lol pu**y.

2 months ago '18        #52
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$865 | Props total: 1112 1112
 pakman85 said
lol that doesn’t matter clown. You’re brainwashed

I feel bad for u. I have some friends who went that route too

They disowned their family and now scream racist sh*t in the middle of Harlem!

They told me to join them....they said I’m “Ephriam”!

I told them get that bullsh*t the fu*k outta my face!!!

You dudes are horrible! Lol I rather live happy and not angry at the “white man”

I rather raise my kids happy and peaceful! Make money!

There is no god. How about that?

There’s love tho and peace. That’s what I believe in

But hey....fu*k your life. Lol pu**y.
That chart they use is fake. The teachings the teach is fake. That one west stuff is Ezekiel 13:2-9. You don't know world history and neither do they. You the hater though, self hater. The one who got friends weak enough to join those guys. Thats telling of you. You ain't ephraim, you a hispanic puerto rican from Spain. barely Taino. your ancestors wiped out most of the Tainos and lineage determined through the father, like I said and the world says.

I'm from a real background, I don't internet thug. You wack and only weak men don't believe in a higher power. That way you ain't gotta worry about nobody outside of your household. The true hater. I would never say fu*k your life, That would mean I wanna see your kids in a bad spot in the future. You weak and internet thuggin with kids.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 02-10-2019 at 05:15 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #53
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,798 | Props total: 700 700
 pakman85 said
Suck my d*ck. And I’m grown. So you know it’s real.
Um how about no you stupid f*g
+1   

2 months ago '14        #54
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 5143 5143
 TheyGotKanye said
Aztecs,Mayans, Incas were conquered thats why they speak that language of the spanish, they spoke Nahuatl. They are a totally different people and they know that. Latino is not anything you can identify with on paper as a race.

I call Spanish speaking people by their land mass unless they are from Spain, which most hispanics/Latinos (Same people) descend from Spain. Most Mexicans/Aztecs/Incas/Taino/Arawak DO NOT descend from spain. And it should have to go unsaid that negros who came to america from portugal and slaves were not the same people as the conquistadors that brought our people here.

She bout as Negro as most afro-jamaican or afro-american or afro trinidadian. All people didn't mix and don't mix when they have babies like that, I know for a fact ,it's black communities their that descend from slaves. She one of those people who come from that community. Can't call her african american because she's not from america, but we descend from the same tribes in africa. and it's not latino...

Thats just not the proper terminology and not a race. It's just a culture that hispanics live. Which again, Mexicans/Incas/Aztecs/tainos don't come from spain. "Native Americans" did not call America, America or Dominican Repulic, Dominica. Turtle Island..
I can tell you read nothing i wrote... When did i say anyone came from Spain? My whole argument is i wish more ppl would stop callin all Latin ppl Spanish or Hispanic as neither of those words apply to latins outside of Spain and Hispaniola... I also said shortii is Afro-Dominican

I know the history... You literally wrote the same sh*t i wrote... And again i noticed alot if non-latins tryna dictate what a latin is...

Ima leave at this since i see whats going on here

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 02-11-2019 at 12:36 PM..

2 months ago '14        #55
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
LMFAO... You found out you not black now you being extra white. Y chromosome and Numbers 1:18.

Literally, everyone determines lineage through the father except the people who say they are jews but are not... Revelations 3:9.

Egyptians, Arabs, everyone. but now you black... and want me to be mad. LMFAO

She el Negro/Bantu/Israelite. You not.
What race am i based on my avi

2 months ago '18        #56
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
What race am i based on my avi
That don't matter no more... is your father white? if so, you white. Lineage determined through the father. Not all mixed kids with white fathers come out white in skin color.

2 months ago '18        #57
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
I can tell you read nothing i wrote... When did i say anyone came from Spain? My whole argument is i wish more ppl would stop callin all Latin ppl Spanish or Hispanic as neither of those words apply to latins outside of Spain and Hispaniola... I also said shortii is Afro-Dominican

I know the history... You literally wrote the same sh*t i wrote... And again i noticed alot if non-latins tryna dictate what a latin is...

Ima leave at this since i see whats going on here
Bruh.. you don't understand. The Latino people and the Hispanics are the same people. and the Aztecs and Mayans, native mexicans/native americans and Incas are the same people. You not understanding that.

So are you trying to say, Afro dominicans are latino? Thats what i'm thinking. Thats like saying in america we Afro Hip Hop. Or Afro English.

2 months ago '14        #58
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
That don't matter no more... is your father white? if so, you white. Lineage determined through the father. Not all mixed kids with white fathers come out white in skin color.
My father is not white... neither is my mother... and im not mixed, linage-wise nor paternally

see color isn't the end all be all for race bro

what happens now?

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 02-12-2019 at 12:27 PM..

2 months ago '14        #59
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
Bruh.. you don't understand. The Latino people and the Hispanics are the same people. and the Aztecs and Mayans, native mexicans/native americans and Incas are the same people. You not understanding that.

So are you trying to say, Afro dominicans are latino? Thats what i'm thinking. Thats like saying in america we Afro Hip Hop. Or Afro English.
No im saying Latino people and Hispanics ARENT the same people due to lack of respect or care from history... Latinos are Incas, Aztecs, Mayan, Native west worlders, Tainos and Greek/Ethnic Italians... Hispanics are people from Hispaniola & people from Spain are Spanish

Im sayin Afro-"insert country" are people with African descent who've migrated to a Latin/Spanish speaking country... Where as Afro-LATINOS are not a thing cuz they vary in color and shade (like blacks)… So to slap white-/black- in front of Latino is dumb cuz if your Latino and black/white then you're mixed

im prolly saying it convuluted still so my bad

2 months ago '18        #60
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
My father is not white... neither is my mother... and im not mixed, linage-wise nor paternally

see color isn't the end all be all for race bro

what happens now?
What? Color ain't end all be all, you look black. Both your parents black... lineage wise you black. If his dad is white... you white. if not, what are you talking about. You wrong about the latino stuff and you just learned clear cut how to determine lineage.

2 months ago '18        #61
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
No im saying Latino people and Hispanics ARENT the same people due to lack of respect or care from history... Latinos are Incas, Aztecs, Mayan, Native west worlders, Tainos and Greek/Ethnic Italians... Hispanics are people from Hispaniola & people from Spain are Spanish

Im sayin Afro-"insert country" are people with African descent who've migrated to a Latin/Spanish speaking country... Where as Afro-LATINOS are not a thing cuz they vary in color and shade (like blacks)… So to slap white-/black- in front of Latino is dumb cuz if your Latino and black/white then you're mixed

im prolly saying it convuluted still so my bad
Like I said you don't know what you talking about. Latinos come from Portugal, Hispanics come form Spain. Hints TWO LANGUAGES from EUROPE. Lineage wise, they both the same people. DNA wise. The exact same people. English is a germanic language, DNA the exact same people as the Hispanics and Portuguese Europeans. No negro/Bantu is those people and cannot be, Y chromosome. No matter if you live in the region. No Native Americans (Northern,Central,South America) are those people, no matter what region they live in.

Aztecs , Incas, Tainos, Native Americans, Native Mexicans are the same people. They spoke nahuatl, Quechua, Navajo and Mayan. Thats over bro. You wrong.

2 months ago '14        #62
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
Like I said you don't know what you talking about. Latinos come from Portugal, Hispanics come form Spain. Hints TWO LANGUAGES from EUROPE. Lineage wise, they both the same people. DNA wise. The exact same people. English is a germanic language, DNA the exact same people as the Hispanics and Portuguese Europeans. No negro/Bantu is those people and cannot be, Y chromosome. No matter if you live in the region. No Native Americans (Northern,Central,South America) are those people, no matter what region they live in.

Aztecs , Incas, Tainos, Native Americans, Native Mexicans are the same people. They spoke nahuatl, Quechua, Navajo and Mayan. Thats over bro. You wrong.
And your not seeing my point... Who titled the Spaniards Hispanic? Cuz Espaniola would make you Espanish/Espaniola=Spanish... Who titled the Portuguese as Latins? Cuz the greek ppl of Latium, Italy/Lazio were Latians=Latins who both created and spoke Latin... As people from Portugal are Portuguese... And yadda yadda...

The race of the west carribean is a thing and needs to be recognized is all

Its almost as if you havent realized that the latin history wasnt written by Latin ppl yet you take thier word as law....

Either that or you dont believe humans would rewrite/depict a history in ones favor, or something.....

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 02-12-2019 at 02:26 PM..

2 months ago '14        #63
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 02-12-2019 at 04:48 PM..

2 months ago '14        #64
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
What? Color ain't end all be all, you look black. Both your parents black... lineage wise you black. If his dad is white... you white. if not, what are you talking about. You wrong about the latino stuff and you just learned clear cut how to determine lineage.
See and thats the thing...

Nobody is white...

So what happens if theoretically someones father is PURE Inca-Ecuadorian and their mother is PURE Taino-Boriqua? Both brown/dark skinned...

See now the black appearance still stands yet no linage of black or european whatsoever... So what race is this person now?

Real questions no beef.... Shortii in the OP can get the d*ckens btw

2 months ago '18        #65
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
And your not seeing my point... Who titled the Spaniards Hispanic? Cuz Espaniola would make you Espanish=Spanish... Who titled the Portuguese as Latins? Cuz the greek ppl of Latium, Italy were Latians=Latins who both created and spoke Latin... As people from Portugal are Portuguese... And yadda yadda...

The race of the west carribean is a thing and needs to be recognized is all

Its almost as if you havent realized that the latin history wasnt written by Latin ppl yet you take thier word as law....

Either that or you dont believe humans would rewrite/depict a history in ones favor, or something.....
SMH you don't what you talking about man. Ain't no west carribean race, thats a REGION. African American ain't a race. African not a race. Latino is not a race. Who they descend from, thats a race. That point you keep trying to prove is against the actual facts. They from Portugal and Spain and CONQUERED the region so everyone speaks their native tongue. I don't understand how you can't discern is THREE different groups you saying are Latino. No ,only portuguese and Hispanics are latino. No matter how long we been here as negros, we not american. or brazilian, or mexican, puerto rican, jamacian, none of that. Bantu/Negro/Israelites exiled from portugal/iberia and to the west coast of africa to the Portuguese slave ports and sold to americas.

You don't know... now you do.

"Its almost as if.." huh? It's exactly like you don't know the difference between Portugues/Hispanics and How they are not the Indians/Aztecs/Incas/Mayans. And how Negros/Bantu are neither of those people. I do know they history, thats how I know you don't know what you talking about. LMFAO.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 02-12-2019 at 02:43 PM..

2 months ago '18        #66
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,161 | Props total: 30795 30795
 Cowboywiz said

Diving in the wet wet from da bike like

[instagram - click to view]

2 months ago '18        #67
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
See and thats the thing...

Nobody is white...

So what happens if theoretically someones father is PURE Inca-Ecuadorian and their mother is PURE Taino-Boriqua? Both brown/dark skinned...

See now the black appearance still stands yet no linage of black or european whatsoever... So what race is this person now?

Real questions no beef.... Shortii in the OP can get the d*ckens btw
Look bro... no matter your color you are, Lineage doesn't change through the father. Never. So you are what your great great great great great grandfather was. It never changes.

If the dad is pure incan, they are Incan. It never changes no matter who the son lays with. No matter the color.

And of course she can get it. I'm sure her grand fathers are black. Most taino men were wiped out, this is why the people who descend from DNA mostly says Spanish.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 02-12-2019 at 02:39 PM..

2 months ago '14        #68
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
Look bro... no matter your color you are, Lineage doesn't change through the father. Never. So you are what your great great great great great grandfather was. It never changes.

If the dad is pure incan, they are Incan. It never changes no matter who the son lays with. No matter the color.

And of course she can get it. I'm sure her grand fathers are black. Most taino men were wiped out, this is why the people who descend from DNA mostly says Spanish.
So is Incan a race? what race does that person fall under?

2 months ago '14        #69
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
SMH you don't what you talking about man. Ain't no west carribean race, thats a REGION. African American ain't a race. African not a race. Latino is not a race. Who they descend from, thats a race. That point you keep trying to prove is against the actual facts. They from Portugal and Spain and CONQUERED the region so everyone speaks their native tongue. I don't understand how you can't discern is THREE different groups you saying are Latino. No ,only portuguese and Hispanics are latino. No matter how long we been here as negros, we not american. or brazilian, or mexican, puerto rican, jamacian, none of that. Bantu/Negro/Israelites exiled from portugal/iberia and to the west coast of africa to the Portuguese slave ports and sold to americas.

You don't know... now you do.

"Its almost as if.." huh? It's exactly like you don't know the difference between Portugues/Hispanics and How they are not the Indians/Aztecs/Incas/Mayans. And how Negros/Bantu are neither of those people. I do know they history, thats how I know you don't know what you talking about. LMFAO.
ITs clear you don't get what im saying.... Im sayin NOTHING you've typed and you quoted Wikipedia, revisionist documentation... and that's my point

The Taino/Aztecs/Mayans (not Indians, nobody over here from India) were they're own race of western world indigenous people BEFORE getting conquered... By stating the indigenous western world people are Spanish/Hispanic is throwing away their entire history and applying the terms of their conquerors... The people of Spain and Portugal were white Europeans who happened to incorporate the tongue of Latin into what they created as Spanish and Portuguese, they weren't Latin people... Only the Greek-Italians were latin…

European "latins" aren't the same "latin" as the west indie indigies…. yes they speak Spanish cuz of Spain but they aren't Spanish people.... Puerto RIcans aren't Spanish cuz they aren't from Spain... And that's my point.. Just cuz some Anglo-Saxon historian wrote down the "The people of Rich Port are 'Spanish'" for a lack of a better term, no one decided to asked the natives how they felt about it... Now anyone who speaks Spanish is Spanish regardless of being from Spain or not.... Never mind Hispaniola right? How can you not see that?

I see you on ya Islam sh*t and not even tryna look at it from another perspective...

2 months ago '18        #70
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
So is Incan a race? what race does that person fall under?
Inca is the tribe, Hamite is the race. Tribes like the Khoisan are more of what the world would say is black but just using them for an example so you can see how Incans and etc can descend from Ham(Black people that look asian). Which they do. Afro Asiatics. Different from the mongols/Khazars (Same people. Cavemen), they just mixed throughout the years, which makes Y chromosome relevant. from the north is the mongols and from east was the canaanites/Hamites.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 02-12-2019 at 05:24 PM..

2 months ago '18        #71
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
ITs clear you don't get what im saying.... Im sayin NOTHING you've typed and you quoted Wikipedia, revisionist documentation... and that's my point

The Taino/Aztecs/Mayans (not Indians, nobody over here from India) were they're own race of western world indigenous people BEFORE getting conquered... By stating the indigenous western world people are Spanish/Hispanic is throwing away their entire history and applying the terms of their conquerors... The people of Spain and Portugal were white Europeans who happened to incorporate the tongue of Latin into what they created as Spanish and Portuguese, they weren't Latin people... Only the Greek-Italians were latin…

European "latins" aren't the same "latin" as the west indie indigies…. yes they speak Spanish cuz of Spain but they aren't Spanish people.... Puerto RIcans aren't Spanish cuz they aren't from Spain... And that's my point.. Just cuz some Anglo-Saxon historian wrote down the "The people of Rich Port are 'Spanish'" for a lack of a better term, no one decided to asked the natives how they felt about it... Now anyone who speaks Spanish is Spanish regardless of being from Spain or not.... Never mind Hispaniola right? How can you not see that?

I see you on ya Islam sh*t and not even tryna look at it from another perspective...
I know those people history. I know they built those pyramids in mexico too just like the hamites they are.

All of this i'm saying to you I learned from history and it's in the bible.

Greeks descend from Javan. Japheth. Ashkenazi... Japheth. Romans.. Kittim....Japheth. I know spanish people and portuguese people are the same. Just like the people in Israel are the same as them (Portugues/Hispanics) impersonating to be the people of the bible. I read all the history, not just one portion.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 02-12-2019 at 05:25 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside Hooters Casino Hotel Las Vegas
108 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+61online now  30
Skinny little thang can shake dat ass
48 comments