BX Member Meats Freaky 22-Year-Old NAVAHOE Girl at 711 & Brings Her 2 da Crib 2 Get Nekid!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #51
TheLastNonEarth 101 heat pts101
space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 46252 46252

Hands down the worst pre+fvck pr0nhub interview I've ever seen. Why try to sell her a dream just to fbck? n*ggas sounded mad creepy.

you can recruit other girls...
For a commission??

On the verge of pr0no?

Surviving Pnostarr coming soon

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 02-08-2019 at 02:50 PM..
+56   

1 week ago '17        #52
Calabasas 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3128 3128
not even gonna lie I wouldve fu*ked the sh*t out that fiend
+3   

1 week ago '16        #53
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 9100 9100
@ are you the poster who used to do pr0n?

1 week ago '15        #54
richmoneycash 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 6548 6548

Y'all nasty as hell.
+10   

1 week ago '17        #55
Poncho520 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 894 894
"Every thing is about Ethicticty". Dude u might be hitting the pipe too
35 secs in she got that Tatiana Ali look from far. Im tuned in

[pic - click to view]

+8   

1 week ago '16        #56
YKing 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 7297 7297
bruh u showed her where you live?
never trust a fiend
now she's never gonna leave, she'll be like that stray cat thats always around.
If she needs a fix and has no money she will not hesitate to rob ur crib with her methhead friends (methheads are really popular with other methheads)

p.s. deep clean that couch
+30   

1 week ago '15        #57
T Town84 
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 4086 4086
That boi said "If you shyyyyyyy, put that shiiiiiiit ina closet"

On the real tho, she looks like she's coming down off of a high.. She's pretty tho smh..
+6   

1 week ago '12        #58
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,285 | Props total: 5532 5532
Wat type Brian Pumper sh*t is goin on here lol
+12   

1 week ago '18        #59
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 9828 9828
I love it. But yeah you're lucky you didn't get head. She could have bleeding gums, rns. You would've caught whatever she got and it's prolly a lot... Don't bring no more fiends to the tilt bruh and watch your back. The jack move is definitely a possibility. Keep going though n*gga! I fux with it
+16   

1 week ago '17        #60
Poncho520 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 894 894
When she bent over bro. Whew nice catch on a late night. Lord
+3   

1 week ago '15        #61
NHtown 
space
space
$495 | Props total: 496 496
I’m here for the BX originals, but no dope fiends. Be careful bringing randoms to the crib.
+6   

1 week ago '05        #62
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 2362 2362
A BX classic in the making. Keep doing ya thing player.

Even tho it was kinda creepy lmao
+5   

1 week ago '18        #63
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Flippa Huxtable said
Giving a sermon to Felicia just for some pu**y

Felicia in the flesh
+5   

1 week ago '17        #64
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,627 | Props total: 21141 21141
 pnostarr said

This is a BX EXCLUSIVE!!! New BX Original Series. So I was leaving Applebee’s with one of the OGs. Was headed home then the OG asked me to stop at 711. He came out of 711, then got in the car. That’s when we see this fine a*s slim Navajo looking bich walking out the 711 looking kinda drunk. I couldn’t tell if she was drunk or high but the bich was looking good enough (for 1am standards). She looked like she needed a little cleanup, but the bich had potential. I called her and she came to the car. I guess her pimp just choked her out or some sht, so she was trying to figure out where she was gonna go for the night. So of course, being the R. Kelly fan that I am, I told her that I had a warm place for her to come to and hang out. We get to the crib and now you get to see what unfolded next. I then pulled out my trustee iPhone and started recording.

At first I wasn’t sure if I was gonna smash.. I was kinda just doing this for entertainment purposes. I needed a good laugh before I went to sleep and I figured if she was down to give me some top, it would be a win win situation. Me and the OG always used to joke about making a web series starring random thots called “The L.A.T.E. Show (Legs, a*s, t*ts, Etcetera)”.

Now without further ado, I present to you all “The Late Show: Episode 1”. This was over a decade in the making, but we finally brought it to life. Hope you enjoy… by the way, we’re not trying to make no hardcore sht… this is just some real life footage of what led to some great backshots and some missionary from a 22-year-old Navajo bich, straight from New Mexico. Shorty had some good wet pwussay and the body was nice when she got buknekkid… I hit it twice then I was done. She fronted on the top, but it was all good. She was on that meth. She went to the bathroom like 10 times to get high, over and over again… almost like once every 30 minutes. That meth really has these girls out here tweaking! Bich couldn’t stop moving! I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to dik her down because the bich just wouldn’t sit still. Kinda sad to see her like this.

I’ve been debating all night, if I should take her under the wind and put her to work.. but she’s kinda gone, mentally. She needs to sober up. Lil bih got some potential but her mind is gone on that meth… oh well… I ain’t here to save em. I’m looking at her sleep right now. She said she was gonna leave at 5am, now it’s 6:36am and she finally passed out. I’ll get her out of here before the sun rises. The party is over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Check out some of her recent pics from her Facebook. Fine lil slim thing.. come to find out, she’s official Navajo mixed with African American….she a fine lil bih… she just be smoking that meth… smh …the perks of being single and having your own place… can bring meth navajo biches to the crib and kick em out before sunrise….God is Great… New faces in the next episodes to come. You never know what will happen on The L.A.T.E. Show. I was gonna throw the BX logo on this sht.. but it would’ve took all day to edit.. and we don’t got time for that sht… if y’all like the concept, I’ll definitely have more episodes coming soon.

Til next time…

Your Favorite BX Member

-pnostarr

where is the video

1 week ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$41,015 | Props total: 7115 7115
bi*ch was pretty. where the nud*s
+8   

1 week ago '09        #66
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 677 677
LMAO son WTF is going on here??!
+2   

1 week ago '17        #67
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Flippa Huxtable said
Giving a sermon to Felicia just for some pu**y

You need to come preach to these low down n*ggas instead of being in the hip hop section these n*ggas need jesus
+12   

1 week ago '17        #68
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 pnostarr said

This is a BX EXCLUSIVE!!! New BX Original Series. So I was leaving Applebee’s with one of the OGs. Was headed home then the OG asked me to stop at 711. He came out of 711, then got in the car. That’s when we see this fine a*s slim Navajo looking bich walking out the 711 looking kinda drunk. I couldn’t tell if she was drunk or high but the bich was looking good enough (for 1am standards). She looked like she needed a little cleanup, but the bich had potential. I called her and she came to the car. I guess her pimp just choked her out or some sht, so she was trying to figure out where she was gonna go for the night. So of course, being the R. Kelly fan that I am, I told her that I had a warm place for her to come to and hang out. We get to the crib and now you get to see what unfolded next. I then pulled out my trustee iPhone and started recording.

At first I wasn’t sure if I was gonna smash.. I was kinda just doing this for entertainment purposes. I needed a good laugh before I went to sleep and I figured if she was down to give me some top, it would be a win win situation. Me and the OG always used to joke about making a web series starring random thots called “The L.A.T.E. Show (Legs, a*s, t*ts, Etcetera)”.

Now without further ado, I present to you all “The Late Show: Episode 1”. This was over a decade in the making, but we finally brought it to life. Hope you enjoy… by the way, we’re not trying to make no hardcore sht… this is just some real life footage of what led to some great backshots and some missionary from a 22-year-old Navajo bich, straight from New Mexico. Shorty had some good wet pwussay and the body was nice when she got buknekkid… I hit it twice then I was done. She fronted on the top, but it was all good. She was on that meth. She went to the bathroom like 10 times to get high, over and over again… almost like once every 30 minutes. That meth really has these girls out here tweaking! Bich couldn’t stop moving! I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to dik her down because the bich just wouldn’t sit still. Kinda sad to see her like this.

I’ve been debating all night, if I should take her under the wind and put her to work.. but she’s kinda gone, mentally. She needs to sober up. Lil bih got some potential but her mind is gone on that meth… oh well… I ain’t here to save em. I’m looking at her sleep right now. She said she was gonna leave at 5am, now it’s 6:36am and she finally passed out. I’ll get her out of here before the sun rises. The party is over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Check out some of her recent pics from her Facebook. Fine lil slim thing.. come to find out, she’s official Navajo mixed with African American….she a fine lil bih… she just be smoking that meth… smh …the perks of being single and having your own place… can bring meth navajo biches to the crib and kick em out before sunrise….God is Great… New faces in the next episodes to come. You never know what will happen on The L.A.T.E. Show. I was gonna throw the BX logo on this sht.. but it would’ve took all day to edit.. and we don’t got time for that sht… if y’all like the concept, I’ll definitely have more episodes coming soon.

Til next time…

Your Favorite BX Member

-pnostarr

The video is still up this is some nasty sh*t

She is on good dope

Smfh
+3   

1 week ago '17        #69
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
space
$2,492 | Props total: 4371 4371
Y’all gotta be careful who y’all fu*king with. That energy is real. Have that sh*t all in your house and if you tap that a*s you have that energy inside you. As I got older I live by the rule if you won’t seriously date her don’t hit her. The drama ain’t worth it y’all. Happy Friday
+30   

1 week ago '14        #70
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 2003 2003
n*gga wtf you letting her get rest for, tell that bi*ch you got to go while she still tired, drop her off away from your place, since ya dumb a*s done fu*ked up and brought her home, if she remembers how to get to yo spot you gonna have her pimp and some of his boys at yo door, cuz he gonna fasho wanna know where here a*s was instead of getting his bread, and he gonna tax that a*s
+19   

1 week ago '17        #71
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hoodsta1e11 said
n*gga wtf you letting her get rest for, tell that bi*ch you got to go while she still tired, drop her off away from your place, since ya dumb a*s done fu*ked up and brought her home, if she remembers how to get to yo spot you gonna have her pimp and some of his boys at yo door, cuz he gonna fasho wanna know where here a*s was instead of getting his bread, and he gonna tax that a*s
Son need to blind fold her has on some bird place type sh*t

She know the roads the neighbors house and everything
+16   

1 week ago '19        #72
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 372 372
I couldn’t tell if she was drunk or high but the bich was looking good enough (for 1am standards).

She was on that meth.

Lil bih got some potential but her mind is gone on that meth…

She looked like she needed a little cleanup, but the bich had potential.

I guess her pimp just choked her out or some sht
So you fu*ked a stranger who was quite possibly a prostitute that does meth?

This is how people contract HIV.

Edit: I peeped the video with a closer eye, yeah, she on something real strong. Probably in the early stages of use. Damn shame, I used to tolerate broads smoking a little weed here and there but now that's a no-go.

Last edited by ABlackCosmos; 02-08-2019 at 03:16 PM..
+12   

1 week ago '12        #73
OrangeSoda 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$14,678 | Props total: 5906 5906
this some virgin type sh*t.

you picked up a bi*ch and felt the need to record it?
+15   

1 week ago '08        #74
Chedda 454 heat pts454
space
space
$18,367 | Props total: 44306 44306
"Navahoe"

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 week ago '11        #75
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,264 | Props total: 4380 4380
 BLACK FIST said
Dirty a*s n*gga hope you catch aids
Do better

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
379 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  32
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  27
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+88online now  24
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
105 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy