BX Member Meats Freaky 22-Year-Old NAVAHOE Girl at 711 & Brings Her 2 da Crib 2 Get Nekid!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #401
Treydayy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$845 | Props total: 2377 2377
This was highly disturbing, if you sat n watched the whole thing you need jesus.

+3   

6 days ago '15        #402
Belief 8 heat pts
space
space
$715 | Props total: 358 358
Just read thru this thread
+1   

6 days ago '17        #403
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,731 | Props total: 40033 40033
Op gon get metood
+1   

6 days ago '09        #404
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$69,975 | Props total: 17141 17141
14 pages with no video or gay sh*t? There's hope for BX after all
+1   

6 days ago '14        #405
sohofresco 
space
space
space
$725 | Props total: 950 950
 Kewop Decam said
Don't be mad when a pimp named slickback comes to ya place and robs you...

alternative post: this is crazy

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '17        #406
StanlitoTheFly 284 heat pts284
space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 7520 7520
 Deniro732 said
What thread are y'all n*ggas talking about? You got a link..man o.p if you're calling a lame older n*gga like that your o.g, it's no wonder why you n*ggas thought this would be a good idea ..ol girl is pretty af and has a nice body, but she's a fein and a hoe n*gga..that means do not enter ..if you're willing to stick your d*ck in a bi*ch like that chances are you've been hella reckless when it comes to s*x in the past and probably should get tested asap
Damn man it got deleted

It was a classic

It belonged in the BX rafters
+1   

6 days ago '16        #407
pnostarr 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 4296 4296
 Pilscy said
bruh I was being respectful to you and the way you come back at me Is by insults. Calling me a bi*ch a*s scary n*gga cause I point out some real sh*t that can happen to anyone

Y’all be the same n*ggas playing tough until lead hit your chest and some n*gga pissing on y’all graves

I don’t give a fu*k who u are n*gga. That felony sh*t don’t mean sh*t. sh*t can happen to anyone. The loudest n*gga usually the bi*ch a*s n*gga and you sound really loud right now b

Wisen up
n*gga kick knowledge to your kids.. im a grown a*s man and i dont need advice on how to move in the streets.. just letting you know. thanks for the advice tho, but if i need your advice, ill ask you for it.

6 days ago '16        #408
space
space
 onelastyme said
The fu*k? Lol this n*gga really mad at me. Did he reply to the whole thread like this I didn't even roast this n*gga. How u mad at me? n*ggas called you a rapist for 11 pages before I even got here lmao.
fu*kin dork shut the fu*k up. Lame. You fu*king meth head prostitutes in your home but trying to flex on the internet like you tough the fu*king audacity. Being scared has nothing to do with it you dirtbag rapist. You scared of pu**y and can barely speak to a crackhead with one.

"T-t-take that off I wanna see"

End your life virgin
mad at you? you wish. im not effected by bich nggas... dork? ok guy.. im just responding to your dumb a*s comment. watch your words. nga you more worried about that bich then i am... i fuked a lot of hoes and i dont think twice about it the next day... you sound scary.. i dont need advice from scary ngas like you... call me names if you want, im not in elementary school and if you think im "acting tough" its only cus you a scary a*s nga... scared of pwussay? fuk you talkin about idiot? this sht was jokes.. you lame nggas really take sht too seriously

6 days ago '18        #409
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 1262 1262
 pnostarr said
I-i-i- Get v*gina please believe me

[pic - click to view]

Beat it dweeb no one cares about you explaining on the internet. You soft stupid and a rapist.

6 days ago '16        #410
space
space
 onelastyme said

[pic - click to view]

Beat it dweeb no one cares about you explaining on the internet. You soft stupid and a rapist.
if you say so.. if no one cares, then why you leaving comments, jumpin on my dik? the thought of even accusing someone of needing to lie about some pwussay.. or even caring.. is lame and it shows where you're at... take your gifs and emojis somewhere else bichngga

6 days ago '18        #411
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 1262 1262
 pnostarr said
if you say so.. if no one cares, then why you leaving comments, jumpin on my dik? the thought of even accusing someone of needing to lie about some pwussay.. or even caring.. is lame and it shows where you're at... take your gifs and emojis somewhere else bichngga

You got more to say to me than the crackhead you begged to fu*k for 30minutes

foh dork
+1   

6 days ago '17        #412
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,627 | Props total: 21136 21136
 That Guy Fly said
14 pages with no video or gay sh*t? There's hope for BX after all
The winners got here first
+1   

6 days ago '17        #413
Shyce88 5 heat pts
space
space
$111 | Props total: 325 325
Lmao this is nuts but great content

5 days ago '16        #414
space
space
 onelastyme said
You got more to say to me than the crackhead you begged to fu*k for 30minutes

foh dork
please jump off my nuts. it's not that serious. you still talkin bout jokes from 5 days ago

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  48
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
378 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  47
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  45
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  12
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
378 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy