Queen From South Central LA

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '05        #26
tokinjohn 2951 heat pts2951
space
space
$17,342 | Props total: 87875 87875
Can see someone from Dorchester is tricking on her by those hashtags

5 days ago '15        #27
jay mula 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 7306 7306
Alexa...play Blueface-Freak bi*ch

5 days ago '07        #28
No Notoriety 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,324 | Props total: 10398 10398
Baby Cakes

5 days ago '17        #29
OGMiamishank 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,361 | Props total: 9709 9709
In Miami she a I might not even pick her up if she live further than 15min away. If she catch the bus/get a ride I will trick on the Uber home

5 days ago '16        #30
BigBallerLavar 578 heat pts578
space
space
$9,278 | Props total: 46687 46687
 Rule 336 said
No, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.
n*gga a flight cost more than the average pu**y price on the marketplace

I can pay for four pu**y in the amount you paid for one flight
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #31
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,442 | Props total: 35419 35419
 BigBallerLavar said
n*gga a flight cost more than the average pu**y price on the marketplace

I can pay for four pu**y in the amount you paid for one flight
$187 with points. Also how are y'all equating a flight to putting money into a woman's pocket?

5 days ago '17        #32
justin747 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,747 | Props total: 47362 47362
 Rule 336 said
No I never got a chance to. I told her straight down I don't do the whole paying for pu**y thing and she told me she'd still be down for me to fly her out when she was free. But looking back she may have just been giving me the run around because I told her I wasn't paying
 BitterDiesel said
The

Nah wasn't no run around she would've used that flight ticket then dipped on you and tricked up n down ya city best believe it G.
Same sh*t just happened to Kodack

[instagram - click to view]

+3   

5 days ago '07        #33
AndrewTHEgreaT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,194 | Props total: 2831 2831
n*ggas in here writing books and sh*t.

she ight. dont have no rhythm tho
+2   

5 days ago '16        #34
BitterDiesel 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1977 1977
 justin747 said
Same sh*t just happened to Kodack

See...

These hoes is a new breed they gamed up and conning and conniving cause the game has been given told sold and not sewed.
Can't blame em the toxicity of the entertainment and popular culture manifested it in to the open view.

It's a product of perpetrators and false propagators who have exposed the underworld to the squares now you have everyone playing and placing their best in the game. Alot of these are characters who aren't even fit genetically to be in the game.
The ones thinking they Pimping and playing is squares with money and a few hoes they really trick off on but don't see it.
See hoes have two allegiances to the pimp and the game and all are priority pledged to the paper once a pimp shows himself inadequate of paper and game his hoes can easily come out of pocket..

Some have no game. can't game a hoe can't keep a hoe can't even make due to properly apply the knowledge to maintain his position in the game and can only use heavy strong arm tactics aka guerilla pimping like the ones kidnapping kids n teens and baby's to raise in place I. s*x slavery or buying a broad through that avenue. They force themselves in the game because they don't know there place in the game. So these are the ones who will literally k*ll a hoes if she shows any sign of pimp abandonment or will k*ll a pimp for placing proper pimp procedure when sweating a hoe to come and join his team.
This behavior breeds the renegade because she was hoed out her life and received nothing from the slave holder therefore she soon goes independent which is still hooked to a all womens posse of hoes or she even gets into robbing John's who have a serious bag.

The white put our communities in dangers by exploiting and wrongly showcasing all the underground behavior. A Mack is getting paid to fu*k and has a stable of hoes on the track as well but again there is confusion in the terminology. If you paid and spending bread you are a trick a John not a player a Mack or a pimp or even a lady's man at the most this must be reiterated.
If you shelter a hoe and fu*king for free and she lives with you and she tricks in the world to some degree a high one you are a John but in some cases a simp if you aren't placing her on the track and getting another one in the stable aswell. She may have a pimp and using you for cover if she is abandoned by him due to incarceration or whatever.
No matter how fine how coo she is with you if you pay her for time pu**y whatever you are a John a trick and she is a hoe whether independent renegade or having a pimp whether it's a man or woman.

As soon as you smang she will reschedule the flight get the Airbnb the motel hotel or find a hoes safehouse near by and flip it all. As she is supposed to do you can't hate the game or the player when the rules and regulations are being applied accordingly. so pick ya lane and play your part or don't play at all which is in most best interest..

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-12-2019 at 12:45 AM..
+2   

5 days ago '15        #35
Letcherouss 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Rule 336 said
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
Yep, the more followers someone has the less I'll treat them like a real person. I'll just be on their page cracking jokes and poking holes in their logic.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #36
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,087 | Props total: 10495 10495
"Every n*gga aint no king and every sista aint no queen"

(Nyquil music guy)
+1   

4 days ago '15        #37
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,681 | Props total: 19862 19862
 BitterDiesel said
See...

These hoes is a new breed they gamed up and conning and conniving cause the game has been given told sold and not sewed.
Can't blame em the toxicity of the entertainment and popular culture manifested it in to the open view.

It's a product of perpetrators and false propagators who have exposed the underworld to the squares now you have everyone playing and placing their best in the game. Alot of these are characters who aren't even fit genetically to be in the game.
The ones thinking they Pimping and playing is squares with money and a few hoes they really trick off on but don't see it.
See hoes have two allegiances to the pimp and the game and all are priority pledged to the paper once a pimp shows himself inadequate of paper and game his hoes can easily come out of pocket..

Some have no game. can't game a hoe can't keep a hoe can't even make due to properly apply the knowledge to maintain his position in the game and can only use heavy strong arm tactics aka guerilla pimping like the ones kidnapping kids n teens and baby's to raise in place I. s*x slavery or buying a broad through that avenue. They force themselves in the game because they don't know there place in the game. So these are the ones who will literally k*ll a hoes if she shows any sign of pimp abandonment or will k*ll a pimp for placing proper pimp procedure when sweating a hoe to come and join his team.
This behavior breeds the renegade because she was hoed out her life and received nothing from the slave holder therefore she soon goes independent which is still hooked to a all womens posse of hoes or she even gets into robbing John's who have a serious bag.

The white put our communities in dangers by exploiting and wrongly showcasing all the underground behavior. A Mack is getting paid to fu*k and has a stable of hoes on the track as well but again there is confusion in the terminology. If you paid and spending bread you are a trick a John not a player a Mack or a pimp or even a lady's man at the most this must be reiterated.
If you shelter a hoe and fu*king for free and she lives with you and she tricks in the world to some degree a high one you are a John but in some cases a simp if you aren't placing her on the track and getting another one in the stable aswell. She may have a pimp and using you for cover if she is abandoned by him due to incarceration or whatever.
No matter how fine how coo she is with you if you pay her for time pu**y whatever you are a John a trick and she is a hoe whether independent renegade or having a pimp whether it's a man or woman.

As soon as you smang she will reschedule the flight get the Airbnb the motel hotel or find a hoes safehouse near by and flip it all. As she is supposed to do you can't hate the game or the player when the rules and regulations are being applied accordingly. so pick ya lane and play your part or don't play at all which is in most best interest..
if these are original thoughts salute , dirty game but I've always said I respect pimps in a weird way not guerrilla pimps, with how combative most women are to completely control mind and body is impressive

4 days ago '10        #38
DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48
space
space
$9,933 | Props total: 12524 12524
 Blaffy said

I'm this close to hitting it from the back hourly

Got dammit man

4 days ago '16        #39
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,852 | Props total: 3545 3545
 Rule 336 said
The flight would've been $187 with points. She wanted $500 for s*x. Again what you're doing is semantics but I'm not paying bi*ches to fu*k bruh. Let me simplify it for you. Yes in both scenarios money is coming out of your pocket but in only one scenario is money coming out of your pocket and going into hers. That's tricking.
And to add to this if you fu*k her say 6 times while she at the crib, plus food, a movie and some drink and weed. You still at 25 dollars per fu*k. That's way cheaper than guys are paying today for "dating" that's results in fu*king. It's not a bad strategy.

4 days ago '17        #40
Two 40 Shorty 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,707 | Props total: 18754 18754
 DeadendBoy said
That a*s real. I can tell by the dimples
That pu**y STANK! I can tell by her apartment.

4 days ago '16        #41
Dexter21 
space
space
$465 | Props total: 619 619
Queen?

4 days ago '16        #42
BitterDiesel 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1977 1977
 Brucebaner2 said
And to add to this if you fu*k her say 6 times while she at the crib, plus food, a movie and some drink and weed. You still at 25 dollars per fu*k. That's way cheaper than guys are paying today for "dating" that's results in fu*king. It's not a bad strategy.

6 times okay.. 25 a fu*k and you think you ain't spending up a checkington.okay Right
yeah you most def chewing those gas station stamina pills like Mike n Ike's. After the first two she pulling out that weird feeling lube that make ya nut faster. You take a decent point of Molly or a pressed m you run the risk of over heating or just looking awkward as fu*k when ya face do the weird thing with the clinchjaw and lips feel stuck toyour nose when tryna talk on the roll.

$500 full 24 hour GFE out call
$187 flight with points (one-way?)
Meal - P.F Chang's , Cheesecake Factory, Benihana Miller's Ale House type 12 bucks a regular plate. You paying and tipping plus alcohol nice wine liquor you up $23 bucks you gotta eat too damn near $50 but you get a basic burger n beer so $34 plus a tip bout $40 or just say fu*kit $37

But you ain't balling so you stay inside the house eat digarno or Ubereats n GrubHub 23 buck driver ate half ya plate so the hoe trippn and you looking cheap n stupid.

Lil dank loud pack eight 25-35 bucks quarter 45-55 anonymous Kush hybrid (that smell like every loud ain't even kush) Hindu lil purple in it so you feeln ya self)o so-called OG, headache haze and some mango

Big dank premo pack eighth 45-55
quarter 65-80 platinum cookies, sour headband, stank a*s OG, premo purple, some ooowhaweee dunno the name but it make ya cough everyone ya smoke it and ya eyes glazed red like boston baked beans

But you balling on a budget so you smoke a qtr of the regular smegular loud air pack that smell like all the other sh*t. And a G of that ohwhaweeee. You pull up on her smoking like that was the last of ya pack and you just got some time tokable-smokable that you sprinkled keif from the grinder on but she ont een must know it

Uber 30$ or eco or compact rental 78$ plus tax 90$+ a day
But you tryna spend less..k
Lil charger V6 still making payments 22 on gas and thats a lil under 3/4s of a tank.

Mid level Hotel like $99 nice view n sh*t skyline or waterfront +50 extra
But you budgeting so you get Air bnb $76 for a pristine something with a pool
Butchu say fu*k it n get a coo loft or condo 48 bucks a night..
Buck sh*t you cheap so you take her to your real crib jeopardizing your safety then and in the near future. Regular apartment or townhouse minimum furniture big a*s plasma no satellite but got Netflix n Firestick n wifi.

Blunts a dollar err two grams but you Hypebeast so it's raws or backwoods but you said fu*k it feeln special so you got games rather than regular Garcia y Vega.. she complains so you get the Backwoods she like the berry..
You tired after 3 nut busses.. d*ck ain't hard no more but you wanna fu*k again so you chew another pill with some Magnum or mount tehman roots she playing with the smoke taking selfies in various cameltoe wedgie poses to further her social media campaign to get selected to that Dubai trip with her friends....

while you hold the camera... Priceless

Nahhh Im good on the flewout tricking tippington..

If you a John a trick find a shone go to her home bone and get the fu*k on...
Put money in ya state region or locality by patronizing your community and it's underworld endeavours.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-12-2019 at 06:54 AM..
+3   

4 days ago '10        #43
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 1460 1460
whats going on IG is disgusting its just all a*s, but i guess someone is paying for it or maybe not. theres only so many pro athletes and with all this me too stuff i doubt they would risk it.

these women literally are just living for attention, social media got their heads jacked up. the low self esteem must be really low to show what they show on instagram.
+1   

4 days ago '15        #44
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$683 | Props total: 708 708
 Rule 336 said
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
you were gonna put this bi*ch on a plane?

[pic - click to view]

you mfers on here are something else. whats funny is what youre saying is either the truth or its a complete lie.

Last edited by abcxyz; 02-12-2019 at 06:41 AM..
+2   

4 days ago '17        #45
DeadendBoy 
space
space
space
$321 | Props total: 473 473
 Rule 336 said
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance

she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.

Money ain’t the root over all ever now....attention is

Fab
+2   

4 days ago '17        #46
DeadendBoy 
space
space
space
$321 | Props total: 473 473
 hbonnie23 said
whats going on IG is disgusting its just all a*s, but i guess someone is paying for it or maybe not. theres only so many pro athletes and with all this me too stuff i doubt they would risk it.

these women literally are just living for attention, social media got their heads jacked up. the low self esteem must be really low to show what they show on instagram.

Wanna charge 500 but will fu*k a rich n*gga....for FREE
+3   

4 days ago '10        #47
M2CEO 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 4174 4174

4 days ago '04        #48
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 958 958
 Rule 336 said
Yeah social media is the root cause of all these low sell esteem thots. The worst is when you meet a chick and she wanna give you her IG or snap instead of her number.
+2   

4 days ago '06        #49
Supreme7 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,392 | Props total: 3377 3377

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #50
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,442 | Props total: 35419 35419
 abcxyz said
you were gonna put this bi*ch on a plane?

[pic - click to view]

you mfers on here are something else. whats funny is what youre saying is either the truth or its a complete lie.
No need to lie fam.

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  36
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
378 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  26
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Video inside T.I admits Floyd Smashed his wife
186 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy