Bud Light Surprised Shane Battier with 1,100 Cases of Beer for Being Loyal. (video)

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Kobane said:
Pissed? Nah, High Horse? Nah, Have a issue w/ those who drink? Nah.

You took the time out of your day to respond

What I look like staying out of my own

Not drinking doesn't make me grown? Well damn

Everything I said was true, you still a weird-o, not cuz you don't drink, cuz you never have.

The fact that you are almost graduated, seems alil immature in experiences. It's norms in trends, and being social. Most grown people socialize, and unfortunely for you drinking is a common ground. It's not even bad you don't drink, it's just amazing your in college and never had a buzz. Do you smoke weed? Just lie if people ask why you don't drink, say your dad drank and beat your mom, that way you might not get judged as a straight edge,goody two shoe, up tight pus*y, that is scared to chug a beer, and balls didn't drop yet

Were you ever a hall monitor in grade school hahah ?
 5 years ago '06        #82
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,877 | Props total: 21117 21117
@ the posts in here
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kobane 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 vinceisallin said:
Everything I said was true, you still a weird-o, not cuz you don't drink, cuz you never have.

The fact that you are almost graduated, seems alil immature in experiences. It's norms in trends, and being social. Most grown people socialize, and unfortunely for you drinking is a common ground. It's not even bad you don't drink, it's just amazing your in college and never had a buzz. Do you smoke weed? Just lie if people ask why you don't drink, say your dad drank and beat your mom, that way you might not get judged as a straight edge,goody two shoe, up tight pus*y, that is scared to chug a beer, and balls didn't drop yet

Were you ever a hall monitor in grade school hahah ?
Whoa there buddy you sure told me
 5 years ago '06        #84
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Kobane said:
Your moms prolly wouldn't of got hit without that liquor, you should respect it son
 04-24-2013, 02:16 PM         #85
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
hah he did, square
 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM         #86
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record Heineken is the best damn beer there is. As far as mass produced sh*t that is, goes without saying I haven't tried every local micro-brew in the world. I hate the fact that they are changing the bottle to make it look more like a Budweiser. I a.ssume thats just an American thing but they need to change back to those little runty bottles thats my sh*t.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-24-2013 at 02:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #87
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Bud Light is a sh*t macro brew

Gulden Draak > _________

[pic - click to view]

Catch me on and get on my level
 5 years ago '10        #88
LeatherF8ce 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 133 133

[pic - click to view]

Why did you have to go.....
 5 years ago '04        #89
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
Yall n*ggaz way to mad at someone that doesn't drink...I dont get it
 04-25-2013, 12:29 AM         #90
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Wtf you talking about? Took a sip was a kid, thought it was nasty? It's not about tasting great, it's about what it does. GET YOU DRUNK! It's funny how you defend yourself, but you the one over here boasting about something that made you look like a fu*king prude. On top of it you sound proud of it, and never even had a buzz.

This is no different then a talking to a chick in college that lets EVERYONE no she's a prude that don't put out,a virgin, and looking for something serious. 90 percent of guys won't even make an effort. If you went to a party, and was like nah I don't drink, I never even tried it, well one time I took a sip..... People would be on the floor laughing. The funny thing is I don't even drink to much anymore, just on my friends bday, and I don't understand. This thread is comical, and that sh*t got you pissed lol...... It's because this is what people think of you that you will never know.

Who the fu*k goes to college and doesn't get drunk??? Even Jesus turned water to wine... sh*t get your a.ss up that high horse and get a brew, or stay outta grown folk threads about drinking with your sober creeper a.ss. We going to see you on dateline or some sh*t
let me first say this:

im drinking...VODKA...as i type this

but bruh

foh, dude dont want to drink. u gon try to convince him to suck d!cks and bungee jump too? do you bruh.
 04-25-2013, 12:31 AM         #91
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
For the record Heineken is the best damn beer there is. As far as mass produced sh*t that is, goes without saying I haven't tried every local micro-brew in the world. I hate the fact that they are changing the bottle to make it look more like a Budweiser. I a.ssume thats just an American thing but they need to change back to those little runty bottles thats my sh*t.

love heineken. idk why so many people cant stand it. i had no idea they were changing the bottles.
 5 years ago '04        #92
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Bob Sacamano said:
For the record Heineken is the best damn beer there is. As far as mass produced sh*t that is.
Heineken is like the unofficial beer of Hawaii, but i can't stand that sh*t at all. I don't know why the fu*k everyone likes that sh*t. It tastes like sh*t imo. Steinlager tastes better imo and I don't even like that either.
 5 years ago '11        #93
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25127 25127
MIKE MILLER COMING 4 THAT SPOT SHANE..
 5 years ago '11        #94
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
Dude just been getting hammered erry night
 5 years ago '11        #95
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Dude just been getting hammered erry night
he had 4 years left in him now he got 1-2
 05-06-2013, 08:16 PM         #96
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Heineken is like the unofficial beer of Hawaii, but i can't stand that sh*t at all. I don't know why the fu*k everyone likes that sh*t. It tastes like sh*t imo. Steinlager tastes better imo and I don't even like that either.
It seems like its either a love it or hate it brew, I've hardly ever heard anyone say "its okay, its mediocre" yaknow? I fu*king love it, but yea I hear a lot of people say they hate it too. Weird...
 05-06-2013, 08:17 PM         #97
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW was this a joke on Battier cause hes a sober sally? He definitely looks and acts like he would be, little Duke pus*y hah.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
ayooo
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago