May 4 - Photos of 3 dead men at Bin Laden compound

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 The N said:
These are from Pakistan Police 8 hours after the ordeal, that's why you see so much blood
Usama clearly wasn't there.

If their was any truth to this story it could be that one of his doubles got k!lled off and taken in the helicopter to the carrier, then thrown overboard once they realized this was all a PsyOP false flag training mission, after that was realized they began to cover up the entire situation, to the point you now will never get to see pictures of a zombie.
so the president ordered a black ops mission just to keep navy seals busy but, at the same time, lower their morale?
 05-04-2011, 11:31 PM         #62
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real... a coworker pointed this out to me the other day as we discussed about the devil under the towel on his head. IF Bin laden were still alive, dont any of you think being the type of terrorist sick fu*k that he is would put out another viral video of himself saying fu*k YOU U.S im still here and alive. im sure that would have hit the net the day this happen.

As for for the people questioning was this legal or humane way of doing this or just a bloody execution done in revenge for the United States. CMON REALLY ??? the man k!lled many US citizens and would not have hesitated to come to any of the areas some of us live in just to do the same to us.

to Obama and his idea of deploying Seal team 6, i applaud you. I just wish you would let USA citizens see if this fu*k shot up, just to give everyone a piece of mind plus the evidence that everyone is really asking for.
 05-04-2011, 11:43 PM         #63
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
lets be real... a coworker pointed this out to me the other day as we discussed about the devil under the towel on his head. IF Bin laden were still alive, dont any of you think being the type of terrorist sick fu*k that he is would put out another viral video of himself saying fu*k YOU U.S im still here and alive. im sure that would have hit the net the day this happen.

As for for the people questioning was this legal or humane way of doing this or just a bloody execution done in revenge for the United States. CMON REALLY ??? the man k!lled many US citizens and would not have hesitated to come to any of the areas some of us live in just to do the same to us.

to Obama and his idea of deploying Seal team 6, i applaud you. I just wish you would let USA citizens see if this fu*k shot up, just to give everyone a piece of mind plus the evidence that everyone is really asking for.
Unless I missed someone, there was only 1 clown spewing that bullsh*t out of their mouth. And to add...Bin Laden isn't just responsible for those k!lled on 9/11, but so many others that served in the military and lost their lives for this country within the past decade...and counting.
 05-04-2011, 11:48 PM         #64
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Unless I missed someone, there was only 1 clown spewing that bullsh*t out of their mouth. And to add...Bin Laden isn't just responsible for those k!lled on 9/11, but so many others that served in the military and lost their lives for this country within the past decade...and counting.
show me a video where Osama comes out and says he is responsible for 9/11 without audio talking over him. The only proof anyone has to this is some hand gestures he was doing
 7 years ago '05        #65
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,890 | Props total: 20992 20992

Get the fu*k outta here, those pictures are fake as hell
 7 years ago '05        #66
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,890 | Props total: 20992 20992
 texasplayboy_23 said:
And you my n*gga, are a dumb a.ss drone that doesn't know what the fu*k you're talking about
 05-05-2011, 12:02 AM         #67
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
show me a video where Osama comes out and says he is responsible for 9/11 without audio talking over him. The only proof anyone has to this is some hand gestures he was doing
...and you know this how? Your CIA background?

DJ Krayzie said:
And you my n*gga, are a dumb a.ss drone that doesn't know what the fu*k you're talking about
I'm a drone, yet this is the lame a.ss sentence you chose to type as your contribution to this thread...you should've been in the building with 'em, b*tch n*gga.
 05-05-2011, 12:15 AM         #68
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...and you know this how? Your CIA background?

I'm a drone, yet this is the lame a.ss sentence you chose to type as your contribution to this thread...you should've been in the building with 'em, b*tch n*gga.
why do you believe everything you hear? I make my own a.ssumptions. Theres no proof he did it because he never came out and said he did. Not trying to be a d!ck i'm just saying, if you have proof of this sh*t just show me and prove me wrong
 7 years ago '06        #69
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
here come the tinfoil wearing and code cracking conspiracy nutjobs
 05-05-2011, 12:48 AM         #70
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
why do you believe everything you hear? I make my own a.ssumptions. Theres no proof he did it because he never came out and said he did. Not trying to be a d!ck i'm just saying, if you have proof of this sh*t just show me and prove me wrong
I guess with that logic it's okay to a.ssume that members of a gang can plan devastating attacks on a rival gang without the leader having any knowledge of it, right? That's a pretty naive way of thinking. There's a little thing called "intel"...which doesn't get shared with the entire public.

You want me to prove he coordinated the offensive, but I'm sure you can't prove he didn't. You also have no idea what I do, so don't a.ssume all of my thoughts stem from the media.
 7 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 - Streetz - said:
last one does look like a skinny peedi crakk
homie beard faded nicely too, guess they had a inhouse barber in that bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #72
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4510 4510
 Pimptillo said:

[pic - click to view]

Gruesome photos taken in the immediate aftermath of the US raid on Osama bin Laden's Pakistani hideout have emerged showing the blood-soaked bodies of three unidentified al-Qaida militants. Reuters released the pictures as the Obama administration announced it would not be publishing a picture of Bin Laden's body.

The disturbing images, the release of which has not been sanctioned by the White House, give a sense of the extreme violence employed by US Navy Seals as they stormed through the compound in the early hours of Monday. Two of the men lie in pools of congealed blood; a third lies prone with his arms flung over his head. Around are scattered hints of life before the Americans struck: computer cables, bedding, a tin mug and a plastic gun.

The photos may also explain why the White House is refusing to release a similar image of Bin Laden: if it is nearly as graphic, it could provide an incendiary rallying point to America's Islamist enemies. Security in New York and Washington, as well as at US bases and embassies round the world, have been stepped up in case of al-Qaida retaliation over the k!lling.

The pictures emerged as the Obama administration insisted the k!lling of Bin Laden was legal and not an execution, while human rights groups and international lawyers pressed the White House for more details of the mission.

Eric Holder, the US attorney-general, said the k!lling was justified and that had Bin Laden attempted to surrender, the US forces would have taken him alive.

Meanwhile a senior Pakistani intelligence official told the Guardian that members of the Bin Laden family were being held in custody in Pakistan, including his Yemeni-born wife, Amal Ahmed al-Sadah, and his 12-year-old daughter, who allegedly claimed her father had been shot in cold-blood in front of her.

The official did not confirm a report by al-Arabiya news that the daughter is claiming her father had been held first and then shot.

George Little, a CIA spokesman, denied Bin Laden had been held by US forces before being shot. "There is no indication that Bin Laden was somehow captured and later k!lled inside the compound. It would be wrong to suggest otherwise."

Questions about the legality of the k!lling have grown after the White House backtracked on Tuesday on its initial account of the mission, admitting that Bin Laden had not been armed.

The White House spokesman, Jay Carney, refused to provide further details about the shooting in Abbottabad. The Obama administration has been forced on the defensive after offering conflicting accounts of what happened. Asked on Wednesday whether the team that k!lled Obama had come under fire, Carney said the White House had gone to the limit in providing details and that any more would risk future operations. "I am not going to get into operational details," he said.

Carney, asked about the legality of the k!lling, read from a statement, saying it was consistent with the laws of war and that if Bin Laden had surrendered, he would have been taken alive.

Holder, giving evidence to the Senate armed services committee, said it had not been a k!ll mission but "a k!ll or capture" mission. "If he had surrendered, attempted to surrender, I think we should obviously have accepted that, but there was no indication that he wanted to do that and therefore his k!lling was appropriate," Holder said.

The attorney-general said Bin Laden had no intention of being captured. "Let me make something very clear, the operation in which Osama bin Laden was k!lled was lawful. He was the head of al-Qaida, an organisation that had conducted the attacks of September 11. He admitted his involvement," Holder said.

Andrea Prasow, a Washington-based spokeswoman for Human Rights Watch, said: "Our position is that we do not have enough information to determine whether the k!lling of Bin Laden was lawful. We hope the US government will provide a more detailed accounting of what happened so we can understand if it was in fact lawful under either international humanitarian law – the so-called law of war – or under human rights law."

Philippe Sands, a University College London professor currently writing a book on the making of modern international law, said much would depend on the exact circumstances of Bin Laden's death. "If no one else was around, if they had him in a room unarmed and the building was covered, then it looks pretty bad," Sands said.

He added that the US would have an additional layer of defence under international law. The "doctrine of necessity" excuses wrongdoing if the actions taken can be demonstrated to be the only way to protect an essential interest, like the lives of large number of citizens.

Benjamin Ferencz, an American lawyer who was a US prosecutor at the Nuremburg trials and who lives in New York state, asked whether the k!lling was justifiable self-defence or premeditated illegal a.ssassination. He would have preferred he had been captured and put on trial.

Ferencz, 92, said : "The picture I get is that a bunch of highly trained, heavily armed soldiers find an old guy in pyjamas and shot him in the chest and head and that borders, without access to more facts, on murder." He added: "Even [the head of the Luftwaffe Hermann] Göring had a right to trial."

The rules of engagement for the Seal team made it unlikely that Bin Laden would have had much chance to surrender. The counterterrorism adviser at the White House, John Brennan, in an interview with Fox, said he could only have surrendered if the team believed he did not pose a threat and were confident he did not have a bomb under his clothes.

The Pakistani authorities may get confirmation or a conflicting account from the members of Bin Laden's family and others from the compound it has in custody. Pakistani intelligence said it would not allow the US to interrogate them.

"That would occur only if there was written a.ssent from their country of origin. We are yet to receive any request to my knowledge but given the [critical] statements coming out of Washington and the fact that this [the raid] was not an operation we were involved in, we would not accept," the Pakistani intelligence official said.

Gory pics below - Click to view them:

they musta put new shirts on these men b4 taking the pix...how come they all bloody butt no bullet holes
 7 years ago '09        #73
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
How so? I dont see any guns on the bodies of either of these guys. If the Navy Seals went in that house and k!lled a bunch of unarmed men then this is an injustice. But I guess people in this country are so eager to k!ll OBL that it doesnt matter how it was done.
 Nautilus O said:
Homie cmon those dudes were involved with a terror network, unarmed or armed the seals came to do work. We talking about a group of terrorists that are willing to k!ll themselves to k!ll you, no hesitation on that trigger...
could not have said better.

plus, they was from middle east, duh!
 05-05-2011, 10:07 AM         #74
WestCoast G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Anti Nice said:
Hate to start a new conspiracy...........but where are the bullet wounds? Did they all get shot from behind or k!lled some other way? I mean i don't see one wound.........:hmm: maybe Im just "thinking" too much
i feel u on dat where the fukin wounds at i kno they not all in they back

jus too much blood and shyt for no bullet wounds to get shown to me

I don give much of a F*k anyway...nothing changes, terrorists are still gon bomb shyt jus a new n*gga in charge
 7 years ago '10        #75
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
^^^^^^Real spit
 7 years ago '05        #76
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Pimptillo said:
The White House spokesman, Jay Carney, refused to provide further details about the shooting in Abbottabad. The Obama administration has been forced on the defensive after offering conflicting accounts of what happened. Asked on Wednesday whether the team that k!lled Obama had come under fire, Carney said the White House had gone to the limit in providing details and that any more would risk future operations. "I am not going to get into operational details," he said.
am i the only one that caught this?
 05-05-2011, 05:26 PM         #77
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestCoast G said:
i feel u on dat where the fukin wounds at i kno they not all in they back

jus too much blood and shyt for no bullet wounds to get shown to me

I don give much of a F*k anyway...nothing changes, terrorists are still gon bomb shyt jus a new n*gga in charge
They all look like head shots. The 1st guy through the eye, the 2nd through the chin and the 3rd most likely caught one on the other side of his head or face. More often than not, the entrance wound ends up smaller than the exit.
 7 years ago '06        #78
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Hardly gory... Looks like student film photos..
 05-05-2011, 09:17 PM         #79
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I guess with that logic it's okay to a.ssume that members of a gang can plan devastating attacks on a rival gang without the leader having any knowledge of it, right? That's a pretty naive way of thinking. There's a little thing called "intel"...which doesn't get shared with the entire public.

You want me to prove he coordinated the offensive, but I'm sure you can't prove he didn't. You also have no idea what I do, so don't a.ssume all of my thoughts stem from the media.
what do you do then? Are YOU in the CIA? Are YOU in the military? Are you a police officer? Do you work for the FBI? If you answered no to any of those questions then your opinion doesnt matter anymore than mine does.

I have more proof that Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with it then you saying he did

Simply for the fact he never came out and said he did it, and theres no "intel" that you speak of saying he did. You cant provide it. If there this "intel" I suggest you bring it to the table or your bluffing and believe everything your hear.

Infact if anyone can provide me some evidence of Osama admitting to the attacks ill shut up. The only thing these people have is a audio tape of someone talking over Osama with him making hand motions.

I could make a audio tape of myself making hand motions and send it directly to the government after 9/11 and that would make me the terrorist

please keep in mind you act as if our government hasnt been caught doing numerous sh*t before. The 2nd leader of Alciada dined at the pentagon months after 9/11. Thats on record. I'm sure he wasnt there to just have a sandwich and some drinks either. Another terrorist leader got caught working for British intelligence. So even if Osama was behind these attacks, he had the help from our government. Point blank the people we are f!ghting we funded before by us, thats how they got so powerful. Heres good old Hillary admitting it.

[video - click to view]

heres the leader who dined at the pentagon months after 9/11

Terrorist leaders dont just have fu*king lunch at the pentagon for no reason.

Also not to mention CIA visited Bin Laden when he was in the hopistal 2 months before 9/11

sorry bro but little instances like that dont happen for any reason. Our government was in on it. You can deny it all u want

Last edited by killya; 05-05-2011 at 10:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago