online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Snooki And JWoww Get A Spinoff From Jersey Shore

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

13 years ago '09        #1
5926 page views
0 comments

Brainwave 
Props total: 10 10  Slaps total: 1 1
Snooki And JWoww Get A Spinoff From Jersey Shore

Considering even crappy shows get spin-off these days, the fact that Jersey Shore would prompt a spin-off doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. Just the “which ones” and “where” were really the only questions to be answer. I’ll answer them by saying “Snooki, JWoww and… Long Island?”

Snooki and Jwoww from “Jersey Shore” fame are shooting a pilot this weekend for a “Jersey Shore” spin-off show … TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the production tell us … the pilot will be shot in Long Island over the weekend. There’s no special hook — it’s just Jwoww and Snooki being themselves.
JWoww and Snooki in Long Island? Either MTV thinks these two can be interesting anywhere or Long Island is a hot spot. I’ve been to Long Island. It’s only a hot spot when there is a house fire. Guess MTV thinks people will watch these two do anything (literally and smooshingly).

What’s really interesting …. MTV wants a pilot. Considering “Jersey Shore” beat “Grey’s Anatomy” in the ratings — plus the fact you kinda know who these chicks are — a pilot would seem unnecessary.

That is a fair point. Maybe they are testing to see if these two can be as interesting 1) without the other knuckleheads and 2) in their own element. I’m sure the show will get made, it will ki1l in the ratings, and we will all continue to hate ourselves for watching and making them rich. World keeps spinning. Who has the vodka?

EgoTV - Snooki And JWoww Get A Spinoff From Jersey Shore | EgoTV
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4116
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+338
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop