Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 Mr.Poof said:
2pac >>Eastcoast hip hop then and now
thats probably the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard about pac.... dude was good but highly overrated.... kurt cobain effect... dude dies and suddenly hes a legend
 7 years ago '10        #142
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
Its a lot of homoerotic defenders in this thread, n*ggas taking up for pac like they chilled with the n*gga on a daily basis.

Flex said he don't suck the n*gga d!ck meaning he dont act like Tupac was his dude and that hes the GOAT cause he didn't think that when he was alive, why would he think it when he was dead.

n*ggas in here threating people cause they don't like pac haha, telling n*ggas they wouldn't say fukk pac in real life like somebody gonna do something let's be real aint nobody catching a body or getting booked for tupac.
 7 years ago '05        #143
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Nautilus O said:
Its a lot of homoerotic defenders in this thread, n*ggas taking up for pac like they chilled with the n*gga on a daily basis.

Flex said he don't suck the n*gga d!ck meaning he dont act like Tupac was his dude and that hes the GOAT cause he didn't think that when he was alive, why would he think it when he was dead.

He said, "I don't f**k with 2Pac." The problem is that he doesn't give his records any spins so he's being so bias against him that he takes it into his profession.

Nautilus O said:
n*ggas in here threating people cause they don't like pac haha, telling n*ggas they wouldn't say fukk pac in real life like somebody gonna do something let's be real aint nobody catching a body or getting booked for tupac.
People have caught charges over 2Pac. Do your research. You don't diss a man with a cult following.
 7 years ago '10        #144
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 4REAL said:
He said, "I don't f**k with 2Pac." The problem is that he doesn't give his records any spins so he's being so bias against him that he takes it into his profession.

Who cares? Honestly I dont wanna hear Tupac on my drive home at 7 or 8 when flex is spinning, I really dont wanna hear Pac when I'm in the club either, so flex is playing what people wanna hear and if they wanna hear pac change the station Then you'll find out Clue aint playing him either

4REAL said:
People have caught charges over 2Pac. Do your research. You don't diss a man with a cult following.

Outside of suge setting Biggie up...Please show me who has k!lled or beat somebody up for saying f**k tupac since that n*gga died...I'll wait until about 11:30 pm EST
 7 years ago '04        #145
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
f**k n*ggas mad for who cares im not gon stop listenin to what i like cuz of the next n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #146
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 regulate said:
THIS.

Flex just might find out for himself pretty soon how true that s**t is.

And at the end of the day, whether he was talking about Pac or any other person whos dead, he was very b**chmade for disrespecting the dead. And then he went on to say something along the lines of "...i dont suck Tupacs d!ck, i suck Biggies d!ck....", seriously? This is a grown a.ss man making childish statements....and you still have some fools in here defending him.
 Kingdarrell said:
well looks like im going to nyc to k!ll funk master flex now for this statement

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You n*ggas are loco en la cabeza..
 7 years ago '05        #147
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 JaYYo said:
LOL man are u serious? So y wudnt have Flex addressed it when Pac was alive? That wud make him look even more worse of a coward if they have beef when pac was alive an then Flex waited till he died to address it wtf.
All in all regardless u respect a man as a man and if they pass and did such monumental s**t as pac u dont talk s**t about em when they dead its just corny, u just hurtin urself
who said he didn't? i dont know their relationship so i can't speak on it. yall just actin like 2pac was some saint who didn't have problems with anyone. he clearly started a lot of problems which is why he isn't around right now. im not agreeing with what flex said but i honestly dont care pac was just as disrespectful when he was alive. just because he made a big impact on the industry doesn't mean folks won't feel negative towards some of the things he said. funk kept it real hate it or love it.
 11-22-2010, 09:20 AM         #148
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funk Flex is one of the realest n*ggas in the game
 11-22-2010, 10:15 AM         #149
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flex is that n*gga...f**k tupac and his ballerina a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #150
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
I don't f**k with Tupac either. Overrated as can be. Luckily he passed before Jay could have got at him because we all know what happened on the Vegas strip would have been nothing compared to Hov's verbal barrage, not to mention if Prodigy had REALLY made a diss track.
 7 years ago '04        #151
ALKEMY 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 Syztim said:
whatta fukin clown. even if you don't f**k with pac you gotta respect him. flex woulda never said some s**t like that if pac was around or if he wasn't in brooklyn
Co-Sign....... Its funny to see people still Hatin Cuz he Still considered the G.O.A.T. 14 years after his death

Me Against The Wolrd >>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #152
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
 Mathematic said:
i'll beat the s**t outta flex......then spit in his face.
doubt it clown, you and flex are clowns
 7 years ago '05        #153
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
f**k that fat phoney mutha f**ka!!! u aint even a real DJ. you jus push buttons... U givin my real n*ggaz on the East Koast a bad name, f**got!

WEST KOA$T Please stand the f**k UP!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #154
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P to my n*gga Biggie Smallz too. One of the realest n*ggaz ever!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #155
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12223 12223
 Chief Dee said:
The picture quality is so bad that I cant even tell if it's Funk Master Flex. Just looks like an average fat loud mouth male with a fitted hat on stage.
I don't need video to tell...that's his voice all day

nkflier54 said:
all the n*gga said was I don't fk wit Tupac, yall act like he straight said "fk tupac"
I don't fuk wit Pac...fuk Pac same thing

klm1015 said:
im tired of n*ggas suckin pacs d!ck too.
pacs first two albums are the only two worth anything
everything else he was on some fake gangsta s**t
and we all know he wasnt about that s**t
also his mc skills were subpar
and his subject matter wasnt much after the first two albums either

but flex was out of line tho
waaaaaay off bruh
 7 years ago '04        #156
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
He don't f**k with pac, who cares!? I know a lot of ppl who don't!
 7 years ago '04        #157
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
is this old?? Whats the verdict?
 7 years ago '04        #158
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
lol n*ggas getting mad funk master flex is a d!ck rider in interviews... but its his opinion flex is a legend if you dont agree then ur f**king stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago